Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? (330 Views)

Between Weed And SK, Which Is Strongest In Highness? / Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Please Help, My Gf Takes Weed And Love Sex Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Uzomacharles: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please what's the health benefit of weed and honey cos i feel like taking it man...

Man gats feel high small
Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Deffjam: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just do them...without even knowing sef.
Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by fati2001(m): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
many..

1. slow and stop cancer for spreading.

2. helps in crohn's disease .

3. decrease anxiety.

4. reduce several pains and stimulates appetite

5. protect brain after stroke .

6. treat inflammatory bowel disease.

7. helps in eliminating nightmares

8. protect brain from trauma.

9. regulate and prevent diabetes.

10. helps to lose weight.

11. mend bones

12. helps autism victims

13. regulates seizures.
Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Uzomacharles: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
fati2001:
No taste am ooo..
Make you no mention my name for all the NL thread..
Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Uzomacharles: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Deffjam:
I just do them...without even knowing sef.

you dey notice any good thing?
Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Kolisky(m): 9:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
I'm the highest in my class... Emi ti m'oti high kin to wo Klass grin grin grin

Let the elders answer your question

Re: What's The Health Benefits Of Weed And Honey? by Deffjam: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uzomacharles:

you dey notice any good thing?
nothing jare! I go soon stop(smk)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Her Miss You So Badly / Tough Heart Break / Sex In Marriage: A Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.