Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Tough Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tough Heart Break (330 Views)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tough Heart Break by smithmoi: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Im not a writer, this is no poet, its my true life story, so pardon if by chance i make errors while expressing myself. Chose to talk about this after seeing a thread about a young man who committed suicide.

Was born thats all i know, who birth me, i have never met, either dad or mom. I was dumped so they said, raised by people who werent related to me, yea they loved me, at some point they chased me away, i was taken in by another family... See long story sha.

Let me hit it straight, my upbringing turned me into a complete introvert, as a young boy then, i preferred to play with the wall or talk to myself than be around people, extremely intelligent, the least position i ever took as a student was 1st position.

As God would have it i got to the university, with the help of an amazing family, i was extremely happy. But when i got in, everything was strange, guys where so happy, girls happy, everyone just relating i found it so hard. But i was seeing everyone as strange. The family that saw me through only sent me pocket money, rented an apartment for me. So holidays or school sessions i would always be in school.

Beautiful Year 2 came, the worst happened to my life.. I fell in love, didnt just fall i tumbled in love. I had no spec of the kind of woman i wanted, was a virgin, never knew a woman, never even had a close friend. We shared everything, pocket money, love, sex, everything. I could no longer do anything without her, would always call her for the slightest things, when i felt like crying, would cry to her, she made me believe she was an introvert as well, so we stayed in doors most weekends when school isnt in session.

Three years later the drama began, she came from the house with the story of no more sex, no more visits. We stay normal, i knew something had happened, she was older than me, i felt she has changed her mind, or was it because i have no family, was confused.

Few months later, got to know she was cheating, my whole world crumbled, nothing made sense to me again, i was in my final year but never concentrated in school anymore...she cheated i was the one who still begged her, and finally one morning she broke me the news she wanted to break up.

Next place i found myself was in the hospital theatre, i had taken a harmful substance because i just wanted to end life, life without her was like i was useless.. God saved me, he gave me one more chance to live. I was discharged from the hospital, she came to my lodge and couldnt spend the night that she had to travel, guys guess what... She went cheating. Like same day i almost died because of her, same day she went again. I realised that the heart of men is truly wicked. I realised that people could forget a memory of 10 years in few hours. I knew at this point i was on my own.. Lol its not over o.. Few months later, she was unable to pay her fees, it was a private school.. Her mom was down.. Guess what! I stole from my guardians, lied different forms so i could raise her fees and yes i did raise it. And again less than two months time she cheated hahaha. That was it.. She broke up with my sorry ass later that year.

I grew pass it, today im happily married to someone who understood and accepted me, we have two kids together and i have sworn to give them the best.

Men do cry guys, men cry, women cry. That breakup is not the end of your life, yes its tough, its hard, seems like you cannot exit without them, i have just few words for you.. Cry, let it all out remember to move on and be stronger than you are.

God will see you through, go to youtube, listen to TDJAKES message titled "let it go" you will be fine, if you need someone to talk to, i could send my email. You will be fine. Trust me
Re: Tough Heart Break by Uncle93(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
Wooooowwwww
Re: Tough Heart Break by InfernoNig: 1:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
Tough life. What to do. Letting go is the best way.
Re: Tough Heart Break by emorse(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omo this story long o. Let me catch my breath first.

I'm glad you got over it o. This love thing ehn.

Re: Tough Heart Break by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
eiya good to know it ended well for you
Re: Tough Heart Break by Kriss216: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
She went cheating. Like same day i almost died because of her, same day she went again. I realised that the heart of men is truly wicked.

The heart of WOMEN is truly wicked, point of correction.

Loving a Nigerian girl is one of easiest ways to get depressed, I always tell people.
Re: Tough Heart Break by Kriss216: 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2020
Zzor:
eiya good to know it ended well for you
Like, you expected it not to end well for him

God don shame you. Ntoor
Re: Tough Heart Break by virginprincess(f): 1:37pm On Dec 30, 2020
Chai! sorry o, thank God for your life, seriously i can't imagine killing myself because of someone undecided, never.
Re: Tough Heart Break by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
Thank goodness you bounced back.

If not…

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage: A Must Watch / Hey Ladies, If You Don't Want Your Man To Cheat Or Leave You Then Do These Thing / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.