Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

How To Remain Current And Take Sure Steps (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Remain Current And Take Sure Steps (2) (206 Views)

How To Remain Current And Take Sure Steps / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Remain Current And Take Sure Steps (2) by SonofIssachar: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Here is a conclusion of our meditation on tips to help you remain current and take sure steps in your daily endeavours.

“For I am the Lord. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass; it will no more be postponed; for in your days… I will say the word and perform it,” says the Lord God.
– Ezekiel 12:25

Even as we need information from different sources to make informed decisions and take guided steps, the information we work by may not be foolproof as to prevent us from making mistakes or running into a hitch along the way. Many people have sincerely taken steps based on experts’ advice or natural course, but which resulted in grievous consequences. That tells us that even the best-resourced information does not absolutely guarantee success.

There is, however, a resource that is time-tested to always provide you with accurate information on any matter of life. It is called the Holy Bible; it contains the words, counsel, instructions, commandments, charges, opinions and thoughts of God. The Bible is an old resource, yet it is ever current and accurate in its direction about past or present issue as well as future developments. It is current because the information you will cull from a passage today may not be what you will get tomorrow from the same passage. It is ever dynamic in the insights it offers and it is relevant in all situations. It is the best tool available to us for research before making a decision on matters of life.

Therefore, even when economic forecasts or experts from other fields are predicting gloom and recess, but the word of God says there is going to be abundance, it is in your interest to align your decision and action with the word of God. If the experts or circumstances are pointing that there is no hope, but God says there are possibilities, you will be sinning to ignore God’s counsel for the verdict of His creatures. This is because heaven and earth may pass away, as the experts predict, but the word of God will never pass away or fall to the ground until it has accomplished the situation for which it was released.

So, if you want to be current in the fundamental matters of life as to ensure that your actions are on point, you need to make reading the Bible and talking to God your second nature. the word of God will always prevail over physical evidence or what the experts say, and it will prove the most accurate and up-to-date information you can get. When circumstances and experts’ advice are conflicting with what God says, your position should be “Let God be true and every man a liar.”

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:
https://daily-dew.com/how-to-remain-current-and-take-sure-steps/
https://daily-dew.com/14-questions-to-help-clarify-your-steps-after-a-flash-of-inspiration-3/
https://daily-dew.com/14-questions-to-help-clarify-your-steps-after-a-flash-of-inspiration-4/

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Gospel Song, You've Been Good By E.A Franklyn / If You Can Forgive Me Then Let Meet Stadium To Sort Things Out / Miracles Are Real!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.