Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Who Is A Nice Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Nice Guy? (2256 Views)

The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
what's a nice guy? a DECENT GUY?? hmmmm. . .
Well, one who possess the traits and character that is the opposite of the guy who posted above me.  wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by 190: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
A nice guy is a dude who makes more money than his wife can spend!!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by forkadict(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
Adrenaline:

what's all the mushy shyte, you guys are just deceiving yourselves for nothing. Trust me, ladies usually refer to their MUGUS or MAGAS as nice guys, please trust me on that, I have a Phd in women psychology.

You took the forking words right out of my forking mouth.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
190:

A nice guy is a dude who makes more money than his wife can spend!!

Shallow Hal.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by iyatrustee(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
i cant shout! hope my picture explains who a nice guy is cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by iyatrustee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 28, 2011
you got it? a guy who would go all the distance just to get me is a nice guy cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2011
awww.

how about going the distance not because of your breasts but just because of you.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by iyatrustee(f): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^the bossoms are added advantage wink
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by biola44: 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
what can i say grin grin grin nice ko ruggedman ni grin grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^^the bossoms are added advantage wink

yeah but everybody has them.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by MzGreat(f): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nice guy is an adult male with friendly yet unassertive personality traits in the context of a relationship with a woman. A typical "nice guy" is perceived to put the needs of others before his own, avoids confrontations, does favors, gives emotional support, and generally acts nicely towards women.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
MzGreat:

Nice guy is  an adult male with friendly yet unassertive personality traits in the context of a relationship with a woman. A typical "nice guy" is perceived to put the needs of others before his own, avoids confrontations, does favors, gives emotional support, and generally acts nicely towards women.

Which is the main problem, and explains why he never gets laid. . .and is condemned to a bachelorhood of sexual starvation.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by JJay2(m): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
In the real world we all know, a nice guy is a "woman wrapper". Thats why he's 'nice' in their eyes.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Tingles(m): 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
@MzGreat
Perfect!
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by yiboboy: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
-A nice guy is a guy ladies commend publicly but detest in private lipsrsealed
-A nice guy is a guy who gets none and if he does get, be sure the babe's cheating on him with his best friend lipsrsealed
-A nice guy is a guy the babe subjects to all her whims and caprices, even make fun of him behind his back lipsrsealed

Me, I nor be nice guy, infact na me be the antonym of nice. Awon eleyi bad gan niii grin
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by 190: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
J.Jay:

In the real world we all know, a nice guy is a "woman wrapper". Thats why he's 'nice' in their eyes.

cool cool
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

i cant shout! hope my picture explains who a nice guy is cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smart. One of the bosoms are bound to have milk!
Excellent deductive reasoning by that chap in the pic cheesy
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Look don't deceive yourselves.
Everyone knows quite well not to ask a girl the kind of man she wants to date, because their bound to spout jazz like the majority of what the women in this thread are posting. Give exactly that to them now and you can be sure the disrespect that guy will suffer in this life will be unfathomable.

And a girl cannot love a man she does not respect. . . no matter what.

@OP Don't focus on being nice. Focus on your self respect, while being loving and accomodating. The girl will eventually fall in and fill your cracks, not the other way round, rewarding her only once in a while and not everytime to prevent her from turning into a BB girl. And also teaching her the importance of compromise in a relationship and how it shouldn't always have to come from one person.

Girls are very much like children, very quick to get spoilt.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by frank317: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
@2buff, agree with u. dont really need the advice though. really wanted guys who think that treating a woman veeeery nicely is the way to her heart to see that they are wrong.

me also think to women, a nice guy is a guy who does not attempt to make love to them on the first night.

oohhhh dear. i really dont want to be a nice guy.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by chic2pimp(m): 12:12am On Mar 29, 2011
2buff:

Look don't deceive yourselves.
Everyone knows quite well not to ask a girl the kind of man she wants to date, because their bound to spout jazz like the majority of what the women in this thread are posting. Give exactly that to them now and you can be sure the disrespect that guy will suffer in this life will be unfathomable.

And a girl cannot love a man she does not respect. . . no matter what.

[size=15pt]@OP Don't focus on being nice. Focus on your self respect, while being loving and accomodating. [/size] The girl will eventually fall in and fill your cracks, not the other way round, rewarding her only once in a while and not everytime to prevent her from turning into a BB girl. And also teaching her the importance of compromise in a relationship and how it shouldn't always have to come from one person.

Girls are very much like children, very quick to get spoilt.
True words right there. For those who have ears, let em' hear.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by harakiri(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2011
A nice guy is someone who's out to please the world. He thinks that by being nice, people will appreciate him, say good things about him and of course, the ladies will love and treasure him. Well, like they say "ignorance is bliss". Sometimes, nice guys are appreciated but it only lasts briefly. After a while, the same people who he's been nice to will begin to wonder "Why is he soooo nice?", "Is there something wrong with him that's he trying to cover up by being nice", "I think he's an insecure and needy guy that's why he's so nice".

A nice guy is the type of man that most ladies (plus the ones that posted on this forum) would profess to be their ideal man but in real life, they would never have anything serious to do with him. Put 20 nice guys in front of a single lady and she'll still say she's seeking a "nice man" who at the end of the day, happens to be a "bad guy". At best, a nice guy is someone a woman keeps on the side for a rainy day and also as a last resort if she finally see's that she's approaching 40yrs with no husband. Nice guys rarely get laid.Nice guys are the types women tell "No sex until after marriage". Nice guys are the ones that get denied sex for months after marriage. Nice guys are the ones that ALWAYS get cheated on both during relationships and during marriage. Nice guys also get taken advantage of by their fellow guys who see them as mugus and always manipulate them to foot their bills e.g they can call him to come to a joint to settle the bill for drinks they've been sipping for hours and he will comply because he wants to be seen as a "good guy". Anyone can walk up to him, give me one sob story and he'll dash to the ATM. He can even give you his ATM card plus PIN.

Nice guys remain losers all their life (until they change).
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by forkadict(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2011
What if a guy forks really really well. Does that make him a nice guy?
All of una just dey talk long tin since morning. Una no talk reach fork side.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by yusuf2(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2011
fork adict:

What if a guy forks really really well. Does that make him a nice guy?
All of una just dey talk long tin since morning. Una no talk reach fork side.
Gbam, a nice guy does the payment, while the one who can f0rk well gets the reward.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by alagha: 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
daddy was once a nice guy but today he decide to be a good father.
Re: Who Is A Nice Guy? by Landofmystery: 1:30pm On Mar 29, 2011
Guy sit down and let me explain some things to you before you blow your heart and love life to pieces.
MR NICE GUY

Origin: nice guy has british origin. It refers to sum1 who wld inconvenience himself to please a lady who doesn't give a shit abt him, sad isn't it

Characteristics: a nice guy would wash a ladies clothes, buy her food nd go hungry, borrow money 4 her 2 make her hair, cook 4 her even wen she cums home late nd smelling of sex,

How does 1 become a nice guy? Women are a confused breed. They chase when you run and run when u chase. They will stick 2 d guy who treats dem good but bites hard once a while, If u don't stand ur ground, women will never respect u and respect leads 2 love u knw!

Need more tips? 08182028090

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Ex-is Becoming Increasingly Violent..... / What Attracts U To D Opposite Sex? / How To Be A 'player' In Naija + My True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.