Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? (8090 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by kevinn: 5:54pm On Jul 05, 2007
nigerian men are very proud!
my take is that as long as you look after the baby should it matter how you carry it? i dont think he should be mad because she asked him to back his baby. at least they were at home alone.

to tonim,
ive read your posts and seriously you went way too far. you blew everything way out of proportion. i honestly dont see anything in spoilt's post that triggered off all your name calling. it was seriously uncalled for. you really should apologize.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ikamefa(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2007
All this wahala c o s of the word Damn? undecided

HOT Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omoge(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2007
a man doesn't have to be told that 'baby is crying'. why did the guy not attend to the baby right away?

both are responsible for the baby. agreed that poster should not have bluntly say back the baby. but then, he should have taken it lovingly. i hate it when guys start doing bigmanism in the house. sharing activities is very important it doesn't make you less of a man.

@ poster, i hope you have settled it out with him and make him know that it is important he helps out cuz loving a lady means sharing.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2007
wow, in this day and age, some men feel some things are not "manly" . shuuu, did the woman conceive the baby on her own. to me if i'm scared to say something to my husband, then there is a problem o. why can't i communicate to him what i want to? even if she said back the baby, it should have been left to him to back the baby or carry it in his arms, or do whatever he's comfy with. afterall, its HIS baby too! ok, no matter what i say, some men wont change, so i'll just save myself the trouble.

secondly, @tonim, as a woman, you know there is no way in hell you will sit back and let someone call YOU an irresponsible/bad mother. whether you are or not, so pls don't say that to a fellow woman. all spoilt said was a few words, and you blew the whole thing out of proportion. seems you were a little sensitive with her choice of words, which weren'r even offesive AT ALL. you misconstrued the whole meaning! i suggest you APOLOGIZE to spoilt for attacking her on such a sensitive topic. if somebody i don't know said something about my mothering skills, i swear it will be on o. angry every woman knows that you dont go there at all, especially if you dont even know the person. better apologize before karma comes back to bite you in the ass. that was so distasteful.

@spoilt. i'm apologizing on her behalf and i hope she's woman enough to do the same. i have a mother and anyone that attacks a mother's ability won't find it funny. angry
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by spoilt(f): 1:49am On Jul 06, 2007
soulpatrol:

@spoilt. i'm apologizing on her behalf and i hope she's woman enough to do the same. i have a mother and anyone that attacks a mother's ability won't find it funny. angry
thanks for being so gracious.

kevinn:

to tonim,
ive read your posts and seriously you went way too far. you blew everything way out of proportion. i honestly don't see anything in spoilt's post that triggered off all your name calling. it was seriously uncalled for. you really should apologize.

thanks

ikamefa:

All this wahala c o s of the word Damn? undecided

HOT Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmm!

hot damn ikamefa? this simple statement will make them call for your public execution or upside down crucifixion . grin and even though you arent married and have no kids, you must be a bad mother in the making. that's how we draw conclusions these days. grin

anyway its good to know that not everyone lacks humour and is so uptight about nothing and is blindly judgemental.

lets get back to the matter at hand. tonight i will ask oga extra nicely if he can back the baby.(we get wrapper for house sef?) i really want to see his reaction! maybe heaven will fall. maybe i wont get any 'chop money' for the next 6 months. who knows. i will report back.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ikamefa(f): 4:44am On Jul 06, 2007
spoilt:

hot damn ikamefa? this simple statement will make them call for your public execution or upside down crucifixion . grin and even though you arent married and have no kids, you must be a bad mother in the making. that's how we draw conclusions these days. grin

anyway its good to know that not everyone lacks humour and is so uptight about nothing and is blindly judgemental.

" grin " na today? crucifixion? execution? make them carry go! people in here,"ve assumed soo many thangs about me its ridiculous

do i care ? nope! make them fire on! grin

spoilt:

lets get back to the matter at hand. tonight i will ask oga extra nicely if he can back the baby.(we get wrapper for house sef?) i really want to see his reaction! maybe heaven will fall. maybe i wont get any 'chop money' for the next 6 months. who knows. i will report back.

am waiting to hear the next installment from your soap opera oh grin i suggest you batt your eyelashes at him that might just do the trick grin

in case there is no wrapper/s use bed-sheets tongue cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 6:33am On Jul 06, 2007
@spoilt

I apologize for bringing your being a mother into this, I really went overboard with that. I have read people's responses and they are right, I didn't have to bring that up at all. Again, I apologize deeply for this.

For the nozzy haters, get a life.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2007
Tonim:

@spoilt

I apologize for bringing your being a mother into this, I really went overboard with that. I have read people's responses and they are right, I didn't have to bring that up at all. Again, I apologize deeply for this.

For the nozzy haters, get a life.

wow shocked shocked
ur one of the few ppl on nairaland that i've seen apologise to ppl . i respect u for that smiley
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

wow shocked shocked
your one of the few people on nairaland that i've seen apologise to people . i respect u for that smiley

thanks girl. I thought it was only fair for me to apologize since I don't know her well enough to judge her as a mother. I'm sure she's a great mother  cheesy

But for the nozzy haters, again, get a life. the things people are assuming about you is probably true, or else, why bring it up  undecided Na so e pain you reach ?

*hisses*
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 6:58am On Jul 06, 2007
I agree with omogenaija, i respect you (tonim) for apologizing wink

Tonim:

But for the nozzy haters, again, get a life. the things people are assuming about you is probably true, or else, why bring it up undecided Na so e pain you reach ?

Lord have mercy !! You want to start another fight ? Don't go around creating enemies for yourself tonim. haba angry

By the way, tonim, which part of nigeria are you from ? Is tonim your real name ?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2007
of course that's my real name. i'm from the south south

*(and I am already taken)*

and for your information, I am not creating enemies for myself. All I am doing is telling the nozzy hater to step off and find something better to do, that's all.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2007
tonim wat do u mean that ur taken , give my brobro Gnature a chance
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2007
my sister, na waa for you ooh. I am not trying to toast the girl ooh grin I am just socializing.

Tonim:

and for your information, I am not creating enemies for myself. All I am doing is telling the nozzy hater to step off and find something better to do, that's all.

ookay ooh madam. cool
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2007
broda mi , dont be shy , if u want to toast abeg TOAST BABE
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:11am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

tonim what do u mean that your taken , give my brobro Gnature a chance

lmao, girl you are something else. anyway, the guy has answered the question  wink
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

brother mi , don't be shy , if u want to toast abeg TOAST BABE

but she said she is taken, abi you want me to force her into adultery ? may be her man is a big JAGUNLABI now, who knows grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2007
What is a JAGUNLABI ?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:19am On Jul 06, 2007
Tonim:

What is a JAGUNLABI ?

What is a JAGUNLABI ke ? In yoruba, a JAGUNLABI is also known as an OKUNRIN META ie the equivalent of three men into one. This is not the kind of man you want to mess with. grin

If you ever witness a JAGUNLABI galloping pounded yam with okro soup, you'll know first hand that ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL grin grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2007
brobro i hope that ur not scared of a jagunlabi angry
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:27am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

brobro i hope that your not scared of a jagunlabi

not scared ke ? It was a JAGUNLABI that drove me away from Nigeria. I have not set foot in my hometown for years because of a JAGUNLABI. Don't get me wrong, I am not a wimp or anything, but I now what I went through before I finally decided to run away from this man.

I pray that you never witness the wrath of a JAGUNLABI
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2007
amin o ,
but step up now and toast the babe
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2007
Gnature, you are really crazy  grin

Well, my man is not a jagunlabi. So no need to worry.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

amin o ,
but step up now and toast the babe

Come see alakoba o   shocked

Miss omoge, I want to live long enough to see my grand children.  As tempting as it sounds, I am going to pass on this one.

Tonim:

Gnature, you are really crazy  grin

Well, my man is not a jagunlabi. So no need to worry.

how do you know he is not a JAGUNLABI ? I hope you are  not trying to set me up.

PLease don't be an alakoba like Miss Omogenaija.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2007
mo ti gbo angry

but how r u going to have grand pikins if ur to scared to toast babes that can give u pikins which will produce the grand ones
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:41am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

mo ti gbo angry

but how r u going to have grand pikins if your to scared to toast babes that can give u pikins which will produce the grand ones

that is a very intelligent question. You see, the issue is not being scared to toast babes, the issue is toasting babes that already belong
to a JAGUNLABI. That is what landed me in trouble and I had to run comot from Nigeria.

Unless I am totally convinced that a lady doesn't have a[b]JAGUNLABI[/b] in her life, she is completely off limits to me.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2007
the funniest thing is, i am still unclear as to what this jagunlabi is. Is this like a serial killer or something ?

omogenaija, have you ever heared of a jagunlabl ?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by GNature(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2007
Tonim:

the funniest thing is, i am still unclear as to what this jagunlabi is. Is this like a serial killer or something ?

Serial Killer ? A JAGUNLABI is worse than a serial killer. When they harm you, it is done without a trace. No law enforcement official can hold them accountable for their crime.

Tonim:

omogenaija, have you ever heared of a jagunlabl ?

When you write JAGUNLABI, it must be in caps and bolded.

<<<edited>>

@tonim, JAGUNLABI just means a troublesome person in yoruba. there's no biggie to it.  wink
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2007
Na waa ooh shocked
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2007
LOL @ tonim i've heard the name b4

but whoever he is ; he's making my brother wet his bed  tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Tonim(f): 8:02am On Jul 06, 2007
omogenaija:

LOL @ tonim i've heard the name before

but whoever he is ; he's making my brother wet his bed  tongue

With a reputation like this  JAGUNLABI's, I'm sure any man would do the same.

I also think it is understandable because "that is what drove him away from Nigeria"  grin grin grin grin

People ask me often whether my name is nigerian, so i'm used to it.
Anyway, me,  I'm taken sha and my man is not anything like that. lol.

nighty nighty  kiss
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by sanrima(f): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2007
i see nothing wrong in a man trying 2 help his wife by helping 2 take care of the baby, afterall he played a part in the production of the baby, if he couldn' back d baby like his wife suggested, there are so many other ways he could have taken care of the baby.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omoge(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2007
abi oo. she no bang herself  grin

men self! now the wife was doing her hair. if the hair no good, he go complain and start to dey look for opeke. Now lady try make herself look good while saving their money, hubby acting up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More News On The Youngest Couples In Town / She Was Raped Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.