Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? (8089 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omoge(f): 1:10am On Jul 13, 2007
in this case, activities should be shared. madam dey do her hair to safe the family money. so oga for helep with the crying baby if he wasn't mischeivious.

BTW, i don't really eat amala but i think the green plantain Amala taste soooooooooo nice unlike the one from Yam (yam amala). so give the baby real food and he/she won't cry for a long time but sleep long grin grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Soundmind(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2007
Why not. The baby is mine. I am the father. I will feel happy carrying my baby even. I will play with him whenever i have time. I will not only be helpng my wife doing this, i am attaching the child emotionally to me.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ne4real(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ne4real(f): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol  

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Zandra1(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2007
@ Davidylan ure so right about couples being free with each other. Couples are supposed to talk to each other freely without the fear of one giving the other the 'eye'. Some people make a great deal out of nothing. I can't comprehend y the guy was ticked off when he was told to carry his (their) own baby at the back. He should've done that without being told. Its his baby for crying out loud. He was told to carry his baby and not a monkey grin grin grin.

@Soundmind, ure so right. Stuff like this is gunna create a bond btw u and the baby.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Kemitola(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2007
[table]To me it was no big deal, we were @ hme and I did not ask him to go out of the house with the baby on his back. I was just tryin to make his life easier so he can get on with wot he was doing. I shld hav just ignored both of them, but u know how it is as a mother. [/table]

To me mam, carrying the baby on his back is no big deal but our Nigeria men can't because their people will think you have turn them to mumu. When i was still a child, my father used to carried my younger sister on his back when mummy is doing the cooking.

He has every right to carry the baby since he is your husband and the producer of the baby. Because i don't think a woman can pregnant herself when she is not Virgin Mary. shocked

Let your husband carry his baby jooo. cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by primateola(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2007
look there is nothing bad in a man backing his baby but it is silly of you to have brought it up'sorry about that' you women just think you love the children most but it's complete lie.the man love his children too and will do all to provide for them. back to topic i personally back my boy any time he wants to be too troublesome for the mother and the boy enjoys it,because it's not a regular occurence.so nothing is bad but don't suggest it.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by oziomatv(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2008
Why can't I take care of my babe?
I change my baby pampars, change clothe, feed, take him out while the mother is busy do as the mother
what's the deal?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by efuah(f): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
oziomatv:

I change my baby pampars, change clothe, feed, take him out while the mother is busy do as the mother
what's the deal?
God bless u ooooooo!! I say God bless u loads!! May ur pocket never dry!! May u never see sorrow!! Amen!!! kiss
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by oziomatv(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2008
efuah:

God bless u ooooooo!! I say God bless u loads!! May your pocket never dry!! May u never see sorrow!! Amen!!! kiss

It's not a thing of braging.
Nigerian difinition of a husband is, all domestic works are for women.
domestic work never reduce anything to my dignity at home hence it makes me romantic to my lady.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2008
oziomatv:

what's the deal?

GUYS THIS IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO HAVE!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't know you other ladies, but to me a man doing this as oziomatv said is the most attractive guy ever!!! kiss No I am not hitting on/flirting with you ozio tongue Any guy who helps out like that gonna get big rewards later! grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by oziomatv(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2008
kattrina:

GUYS THIS IS THE RIGHT ATTITUDE TO HAVE!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't know you other ladies, but to me a man doing this as oziomatv said is the most attractive guy ever!!! kiss No I am not hitting on/flirting with you ozio tongue Any guy who helps out like that going to get big rewards later! grin

@kattrina
  kool girl, you're not flirting neither am I saying it to attract ladies.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by holythug(m): 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2008
shocked shocked shocked runs out of thread shoutin i dnt wnt to b a victim oooooo
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by TheSly: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2008
The answer is a resounding NO!!. . . undecided

what da. . . . . sad
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by holythug(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2008
responsibilty dodging
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by amaikama(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2009
@poster!! he is exhibiting the African man in him. don''t blame him.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2009
Yes men should carry their baby on their back grin

here i am doing so with my prince tongue

Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
why wont he carry his baby on his back? He/she belongs to him after all.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by MyPeace(f): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
dgreatrock:

Yes men should carry their baby on their back grin

here i am doing so with my prince tongue

u are carrying him on ur shoulder, u for carry him for back with ur wiffy wrapper.

its not a biggie but DONT USE UR MOUTH TO TELL HIM. l know my own hubby will not take that TRASH!!
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
@mypeace,
you are right, he is on my shoulders. but the truth remains that i back my kids with wrapper and use baby carriers when we go out. it gives me joy to it.
besides, it makes my wife respect me more.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2009
i actually learnt it from childhood.

i grew up in the village where it is not out of place to so do.
so when i left the village to warri-ph-lagos, i couldnt out grow it grin grin grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
Why not, the baby is mine and i am sure will be so much fun, carrying him/her on my back and having fun, not even just in the house, outside too, any man or woman that dont like it the way i carry my baby, they could go and jump the train.
However, wont tie with wrapper sha, will be the baby carrier.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2009
Thanks beloved for saying the truth.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2009
Thegreatrock, the boy cute pass u wella.
Good job there jare.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
@fhemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
before cheesy
if i fine pass am na im be say im no try tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2009
dgreatrock:

@fhemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
before cheesy
if i fine pass am na im be say im no try tongue

You are a real man
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
I am flattered wink
thanks grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by jamace(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2009
I do it a lot. It's sure the joy of fatherhood.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by dgreatrock(m): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2009
@jamace i am proud of you!!!
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Donvilo(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2009
In as much as is the fact that it's the wife's job to carry the baby, I wouldn't really mind carrying my baby back home at my back. I mean, it's my baby, who's business it is? undecided
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by MrCrackles(m): 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2009
Yes. . . .I look forward to it wink
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by lannre(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2009
sOME MEN WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING EVEN IF THEY KNOW ITS RIGHT,REASON THE WAY AND MANNER THEIR WIFE APPROACH THE ISSUE. THERE IS A WAY YOU EAT YOUR FOOD AND PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU THIEF. I CAN DO IT AND SEE NO BIG DEAL,BUT ITS BETTER THE ORDER (I KNOW WOMEN WILL CALL IT ADVICE) IS NOT FROM MY DARLIG WIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More News On The Youngest Couples In Town / She Was Raped Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.