Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? (8088 Views)

Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Mom Drives Away With Her 5-weeks-old Baby On Top Of Car / Men,would You Allow Your Wives Have Their Own Capital Investments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2007
and dem dey wonder why women dey turn into lesbians. why dem no go fashi men? most of them are pretty useless anyway, apart from their contribution to reproduction. sorry, my brodas, but na true talk. cool
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by mide2(f): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2007
@ tonim, you'll save yourself a lot of apologizing if you can learn to wait a minute before responding or replying people. (I'll just keep it that simple)

@ topic, Men should put a sock in ''this is femine, thats isn't manly'' attitudes. Whether to back the baby or front the baby, just carry ur baby somehow and let baby momma rest a bit or do her own things.

Plus the poster was only suggesting an easier way to do both the baby carrying and whatever it is the hubby was doing. grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2007
I'm in total agreement, Mide.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2007
me three o. cool no just dey rush judgement anyhow in people. shuuu!
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by bluesky4(f): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2007
any man that wouldnt want to carry their OWN child, let alone in the house, he is not worth it.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2007
ah, some naija men, i feel so sorry for una. your wife is asking you to carry your own child, you dey do "smesme". wow. i just don't get it! since when did it become solely a woman's responsibility to carry the child at all times. fine, i know most mothers are over-protective and wouldn't feel comfy letting even the husband carry the child or do some of the tasks, but haba now, if she has to ask you to help, you shouldn't even utter a word of complaint. i'd be very upset if my spouse gave me attitude when asking him to carry OUR baby. what crap!
pls, men, try to show some extra support when it comes to caring for your child. afterall, its your "sperma-kini" that helped to create the baby, isn't it? biko o. cool
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2007
how i also wish women wont utter one word of complaint if we asked them to help a bit with some of the bills afterall na you dey use the phone call your mother 23hrs a day!
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:14am On Jul 11, 2007
You intend to pay your girl's cell phone bills David?

Btw what kind of lame thread is this?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by bluesky4(f): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2007
davidylan:

how i also wish women wont utter one word of complaint if we asked them to help a bit with some of the bills afterall na you dey use the phone call your mother 23hrs a day!

Most women are able to juggle a full time job, look after the child, clean the house and go shopping, cook everyday, AND still provide 50% of bills.

Some men r very bitter sad
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2007
blue-sky:

Most women are able to juggle a full time job, look after the child, clean the house and go shopping, cook everyday, AND still provide 50% of bills.

Some men r very bitter sad

Most men are able to juggle a full time job, endure 24hrs non-stop nagging, double as the household handy man AND still provide 100% of bills.

Some women are very bitter! tongue

ThiefOfHearts:

You intend to pay your girl's cell phone bills David?

What's wrong with it?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:30am On Jul 11, 2007
davidylan:

What's wrong with it?

Nothing really but dont complain if you're willing to do it tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Nothing really but don't complain if you're willing to do it tongue

i'm not complaining, its always a pleasure doing so. Dont just nag if i refuse to bathe the baby or choose a night out with the boys watching the champions league instead of joining you to cook egusi. If i pay the bills you cook the food, no arguments! grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by bluesky4(f): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2007
@davidylan
its in a womans nature to nag grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 11, 2007
blue-sky:

@davidylan
its in a womans nature to nag grin

shocked Its in a man's nature to refuse to back his baby. tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by omogenaija(f): 1:44am On Jul 11, 2007
davidylan:

shocked Its in a man's nature to refuse to back his baby. tongue

dont back the baby , BUT U WILL CARRY THE BABY angry angry angry
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by bluesky4(f): 1:45am On Jul 11, 2007
@davidylan
so ur saying if ur own child was crying, u wouldnt see to the babys needs?
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 11, 2007
omogenaija:

don't back the baby , BUT You WILL CARRY THE BABY angry angry angry

is it by force?  grin

blue-sky:

@davidylan
so your saying if your own child was crying, u wouldnt see to the babys needs?

If his mother is not close by sure i will see to his needs as long as it does not involve changing smelly nappies.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by bluesky4(f): 1:56am On Jul 11, 2007
when u get a child, come bak to this thread and tell us if your views have changed tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:02am On Jul 11, 2007
davidylan:

. If i pay the bills you cook the food, no arguments! grin

Dream on.

If anything I'll be the one off watching the championship games while I expect to see my hot amala ready for me when it's over.

Bushbaby!  tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 2:09am On Jul 11, 2007
blue-sky:

when u get a child, come bak to this thread and tell us if your views have changed tongue

they are not likely to change dear, i stand by my refusal to change smelly nappies!

ThiefOfHearts:

Dream on.

If anything I'll be the one off watching the championship games while I expect to see my hot amala ready for me when it's over.

Bushbaby! tongue

No be your fault. Better remove your head from the clouds and wake up to reality. Amala koo pounded yam ni. grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:13am On Jul 11, 2007
No not a fan of pounded yam. Amala! cheesy
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 2:18am On Jul 11, 2007
amala tastes like flour and water. digusting! lipsrsealed
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:20am On Jul 11, 2007
Better learn to make it right then tongue

Plus it's all about the accompanying stew and okra anyway grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 2:21am On Jul 11, 2007
some men are lazy, period. a woman can multi-task even if she's a houswife, yet common to ask for a favor - carry your OWN baby, na wahala. some guys shouldn't be called MEN at all. you think its just chooking your kini into a woman's kini that makes you a mad? no, siry-bob. its your maturity and responsibility that does. get with the programs, guys. angry
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 11, 2007
soulpatrol:

amala tastes like flour and water. digusting! lipsrsealed

of course it is flour and water!  shocked grin

ThiefOfHearts:

you forgot to include periwinkles, goat meat and bokoto. Better learn to cook it now, your husband wont be helping you out.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2007
goat meat ko, mad cow meat ni.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 2:24am On Jul 11, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

that shit makes me throw up everytime i eat it.  grin no offence. pounded yam makes me sleepy and lazy. i can manage eba, but its also heavy in my stomach. no wonder yoruba girls dey always get big nyansh (ass). na all that heavy heavy food wey we dey chop. haba. grin
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 11, 2007
soulpatrol:

some men are lazy, period. a woman can multi-task even if she's a houswife, yet common to ask for a favor - carry your OWN baby, na wahala. some guys shouldn't be called MEN at all. you think its just chooking your kini into a woman's kini that makes you a mad? no, siry-bob. its your maturity and responsibility that does. get with the programs, guys. angry

some women are lazy, period. a man can multi-task even if he's a handyman, yet common to ask for a favor - cook your own food and carry your baby, na wahala. some ladies shouldn't be called WOMEN at all. you think its waiting for a man to chook your kini that makes you a woman? no, ma. its your maturity and responsibility that does. get with the programs, ladies.  cool
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2007
Eba is ugly.

Amala is nice, smooth and pretty

like a baby's bottom! lol  cheesy

Btw i agree with you about the 'heaviness' of our damn food
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 11, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Eba is ugly.

Amala is nice, smooth and pretty

like a baby's bottom!
lol  cheesy

between i agree with you about the 'heaviness' of our damn food

no wonder the baby dey cry sef, you don chop the bottom along with your amala!  grin Poor thing.
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:33am On Jul 11, 2007
David you don craze

and before Im attacked by the all mighty psychos of Nairaland, I will apologize for using "damn" in my previous posts

Thankfully Im not a mother yet so I cant be attacked based on that.

tongue
Re: Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? by soulpatrol(f): 5:18am On Jul 11, 2007
@davidylan. copy copy tongue

@thiefofhearts. abi o. gotta be careful how we use the almighty word "damn" less we be crucified on this thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Court Orders Man’s Arrest Over Refusal To Care For Children / More News On The Youngest Couples In Town / She Was Raped Right In My Presence, Now I Can’t Touch Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.