Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage (30378 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / A COUNTER TO: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School / Why I Left Her And Have No Intention Of Going Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Pierocash(m): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
yaki84:

No what he says is if u want to help, help but dont do it cos u have intentions later.
Just like ned nwoko said he loves children, making him to impregnate all beautiful girls he sees so they can give him kids were as he can as well adopt those who dont have that fatherly figure in their lives and give them a better life.
no, that is not what he meant. His writeup suggests that sending your fiancee to school is a business transaction. Besides, most men who sent women to school did so in the midst of datingv,and agreements of concluding the marriage right after graduation. No man will suddenly wake up to start sending a woman to school if they weren't in any serious relationship. Some of those women turn around to bite the finger that helped them, and that is what the op should condemn. Not condemning the victims of fraud. His writeup is making it look like having good intention to educate your future partner or fiancee is a nonsensical gesture.

I love you,and proposed,you accepted. And we started the whole relationship,and you told me you want to get education, because you are my fiancee,I said alright and sponsored you just because I believe it will be good to fulfill your dream as my wife to be. But you turned around to betray my love. And somebody is putting up a post making it look like what the woman did is OK,and that I did wrong, I should see what I did as nothing but just a business transaction.

We need to check the brain of the op.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by KevinDein: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2020
The female hamster boggles the mind. Rationalising the most irrational.

2 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by womenareapes: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
The uneducated man who sponsors a girl throughout school to marry her should examine his conscience.

A selfless lover would notice a potential in her and desire to develop such talent via educating her.

The moment he begins to guilt-trip her into marriage, he becomes a selfish lover. His generosity no longer counts as an act of kindness. He is only using her to satisfy his desire to own (marry) an educated person. He desires to improve his perceived status among his uneducated peers for marrying one of a higher status. He is no different from the rich man who gives while making a public show of it.

The lady on the other hand desires a man to help her achieve her goal to be educated. She had to pretend to be in love with him to achieve her goal. There was no love. Each person only desired to use the other. The lady only outsmarted him in the selfish web.

Some readers said he would have married her first before spending a dime on her. It changes nothing. It does not guarantee a happy union. Who says she will not catch feelings for another person? Who says she will not seek divorce later? It only transforms the problem.

We need to examine our perception of love.
shut up you piece of shiit undecided

any man who sponsored a girl, (be it girlfriend) to school is a foolish man, he is worse than an infidel and deserve to be treated like shiit in his society with no messy undecided

such a stvpid guy!

no investment is worth investing in yourself and your siblings or family!

Naija women are so stvpid hence should be treated like boko haramundecided

there not worth spending your dime for!

useless self entitlement biitches!

simps are the worse set of people on this planet earth!

3 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2020
I once tried this rubbish although didnt pay her school fees but i placed her on constant monthly allowance all through her stay running into hundreds of thousands at unilag she will even use my hard earned money cook for boys in her hostel. Ordu bianca amarachi anywhere you are may thunder fire that your bent buttocks although i Bleep my share comot sha

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by nizetee: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2020
odinson1:

False Equivocal Fallacy
Evidence of coconut juice gone sour!
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Michael820(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

Help anyone achieve her dream . But she does not owe you anything in return. I have heard cases of men insisting their wife paid them half of her salary because she sponsored her education. That mindset should be abolished. She does not owe a guy marriage because he sponsored her education.
If she no longer finds him suitable for marital commitment, she can bail out at any time. She must not marry you the guy as payment for debt owed.

If you want to invest in her, draft a contract first and state the terms and conditions. Then enforce them in a law court. Then, this is a contract and not done out of love.

I like the way you think, very factual and concise.
Let everyone know what they are getting into. I really don’t believe in love though, I believe it’s mostly because of the benefits we get from the other partners that make us love them. The benefit could be little things like their sense of humor, beauty, yansh, brain power etc. human beings are innately selfish, it’s just who we are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by QuintessentialW: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Control5:

My brother you lie!!.. f**k this rubbish you’re saying and be logical for once atleast.

Logic or love?

You're a transactional person.
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by womenareapes: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
no, that is not what he meant. His writeup suggests that sending your fiancee to school is a business transaction. Besides, most men who sent women to school did so in the midst of datingv,and agreements of concluding the marriage right after graduation. No man will suddenly wake up to start sending a woman to school if they weren't in any serious relationship. Some of those women turn around to bite the finger that helped them, and that is what the op should condemn. Not condemning the victims of fraud. His writeup is making it look like having good intention to educate your future partner or fiancee is a nonsensical gesture.

I love you,and proposed,you accepted. And we started the whole relationship,and you told me you want to get education, because you are my fiancee,I said alright and sponsored you just because I believe it will be good to fulfill your dream as my wife to be. But you turned around to betray my love. And somebody is putting up a post making it look like what the woman did is OK,and that I did wrong, I should see what I did as nothing but just a business transaction.

We need to check the brain of the op.
definitely! his brain is full of cow shiit
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Pierocash(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2020
yaki84:

U r not understanding what the write up is.
First they r guys that will ask u out, the girl accept then they marry. The guy sees u as a potential and decides to invest in u. That is his business.
There r other guys that will see a girl, ask her out and she refuses, but they still force themselves to like her and win her love either genuinely or by crook. They start investing in the girl with the sole aim that once she graduates they will marry her. This thing still happens.
It is common between a guy or man who is semi-literate with money and a girl from a poor background with nice features and potentials.
I disagree with you. No man will just start sponsoring a woman in school if there is no serious relationship between them. Men who sent their women to school do that as an act of love and to help her fulfill her dreams simply because there is a marital plan in between them. But this criminally minded women turn around and follow someone else and betray their love. If the man didn't send her to school,they could have married and raise families together. But because he has bettered her life,she suddenly felt the guy isn't educated enough for her, so she moved on with someone else.

Now the op made it look like the man did just nothing,he should just see it as help. That is insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by QuintessentialW: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
emmaodet:

Please please please, stop this Love Love Love of a thing, it s kinda annoying.
How come it is only when a man is about to get cheated or manipulated doing a woman's bid that the Love card is always played.
How come this Love of a thing is one directional? always from man to woman in gifts, money, sponsoring etc.
If a woman doesn't want a man to complain about what he has done for the woman, then a woman should not collect anything from the man Because to whom much is given to, Much is expected.
Nothing is free in life, even in freetown.
That is why we do say it that do go out with a man you won't date or bang, don't eat is free food all in the name of date or take the phone gift. By doing all these, you have committed your self.
I understand that free things like food, phones, money are very hard to resist and easy to spend.
If we are talking about love, then how come tons upon tons of nigerian single ladies in US, canada, UK are not coming home to pick and thereby empowering the average nigerian man to abroad? why is it always men?
Why is it that a large percentage of working class women in nigeria can't pick and date struggling guys, sponsor them to school too and put them on monthly allowance just the way the male counterpart will gladly do? Abi dem forbid dem? i guess the Scam called Love always stops at the foot mat of gullible Men.
How come the so called working class women are not raising capital to give to struggling guys to start-up their live so that they can marry? I guess Love is not blind afterall

Because the natural role of a man is to provide.

Can't you see how a subtle reversal of that role is causing serious problems in marriage and society today?

1 Like

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by mrdharkchild(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2020
RUBBISH!!
LUBBISH(IN ANAMBRA ACCENT)

Imagine that we turn this issue to a legal issue, I agree to sponsor your education, I provide legal binding paper from my lawyer(TandC) in the presence of witnesses.

By time awareness like these r made, lawyers will make a lot of money from it, and this RUBBISH the OP just wrote will stop

3 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by MedicH: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Control5:

My brother you lie!!.. f**k this rubbish you’re saying and be logical for once atleast.

Aswear I wanted to get very sick in my stomach reading this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Kokaine(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

When one truly loves a flower, he does not pluck the flower from its stem. He does not transplant it to his own backyard. The soil condition may be different.The plant may die. Rather, he goes out of his way to water the plants and apply fertilizer. He derives joy by watching its beauty. He desires to improve its beauty. He is not threatened if others admires the flower. He has no interest of purchasing the flower.

When we genuinely love a person, we do not think of how to take advantage of the person for our own benefit. We do not intend to possess the person. Rather we think of how we can improve the other person’s life without depleting ourselves. . We give our partner freedom to be Authentic.

If you truely love her ,there is nothing wrong in assisting her. But when you demand gratitude from her in terms of sex or marriage. It is no longer done out of love.

If she decides not to get married to you
After receiving assistance from you, you have no reason to get angry. This is true love.

If you get angry that she did not marry you afterwards, then you were not really helping her. You were helping yourself. You were investing in her. It is a buisness transaction. Not all Investment blossom.
if you want love, go to Rome, go to America, UK, Canada, if you want love, leave Nigeria. Nigeria is for survival

4 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Ade3131: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
brosom:
I nearly tried that shit with my then so-called girl friend but God saved me.

It happened that she was seeking for admission, while I was working and making money. I did literally everything for her right from the scratch, with my contact then she gained admission in to one of the prestigious school with lots of money, (u know 9ja way na). because I was busy with work and didn't have time to ask her when her matriculation would be which she supposed to have told me, meanwhile I've already bought presents, including an expensive phone because she was using a Nokia touch phone then which she didn't know I've already planned the whole thing without her knowledge. I was just being a good Bf and wanted to surprise her on that day of matric, but she didn't told me, I got to know from my cousin who also got admission in the same school the day of their matric. The matric was a day after my cousin called, I thought to myself maybe she was busy or might have forgotten, but in another thought its not possible for a girl not to know of the day of her matric. To kill my doubt I called her to know how she was, perhaps she would tell me, but she never did rather she was angry that I didn't call her sometime ago. to cut the story short, I didn't call her again and neither did she. I almost cried but thanks to my supervisor then who gave me a fatherly advice and said that I should forget her she didn't love me..

Las las after 2 yrs she called me from nowhere and started crying and begging me to forgive her and accept her back.. I laughed so had, she kept calling and calling for months until she was tired but left me a message. in her words she said to me:- WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE?
That was also the day I realized that what bible said about women was all true, thus u have to caution wisely when dealing with them.

FEAR WOMEN!!!

Best savage response for the boldwd; HELL BOY

1 Like

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by MightyVicky(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

When one truly loves a flower, he does not pluck the flower from its stem. He does not transplant it to his own backyard. The soil condition may be different.The plant may die. Rather, he goes out of his way to water the plants and apply fertilizer. He derives joy by watching its beauty. He desires to improve its beauty. He is not threatened if others admires the flower. He has no interest of purchasing the flower.

When we genuinely love a person, we do not think of how to take advantage of the person for our own benefit. We do not intend to possess the person. Rather we think of how we can improve the other person’s life without depleting ourselves. . We give our partner freedom to be Authentic.

If you truely love her ,there is nothing wrong in assisting her. But when you demand gratitude from her in terms of sex or marriage. It is no longer done out of love.

After receiving assistance from you, you have no reason to get angry. This is true love.

If you get angry that she did not marry you afterwards, then you were not really helping her. You were helping yourself. You were investing in her. It is a buisness transaction. Not all Investment blossom.

Comments like this makes be berates Suen for not adding the dislike button

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Prince500(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

BS

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by brosom(m): 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Ade3131:

Best savage response for the boldwd; HELL BOY
You think so?
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by jaoh: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:
The uneducated man who sponsors a girl throughout school to marry her should examine his conscience.

A selfless lover would notice a potential in her and desire to develop such talent via educating her.

The moment he begins to guilt-trip her into marriage, he becomes a selfish lover. His generosity no longer counts as an act of kindness. He is only using her to satisfy his desire to own (marry) an educated person. He desires to improve his perceived status among his uneducated peers for marrying one of a higher status. He is no different from the rich man who gives while making a public show of it.

The lady on the other hand desires a man to help her achieve her goal to be educated. She had to pretend to be in love with him to achieve her goal. There was no love. Each person only desired to use the other. The lady only outsmarted him in the selfish web.

Some readers said he would have married her first before spending a dime on her. It changes nothing. It does not guarantee a happy union. Who says she will not catch feelings for another person? Who says she will not seek divorce later? It only transforms the problem.

Now the table has turned.
If you weren't expecting marriage when the guy started spending on your education, carefully define your relationship.
Maybe he would find someone better to spend his money on.

Some of these guys we are talking about don't even have much. After all the struggles to send one girl to school just because they wanted to make their home better, she'll now come up with cock and bull stories.
God is the judge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2020
emmaodet:

How come it is only when a man is about to get cheated or manipulated doing a woman's bid that the Love card is always played.
How come this Love of a thing is one directional? always from man to woman in gifts, money, sponsoring etc.
If a woman doesn't want a man to complain about what he has done for the woman, then a woman should not collect anything from the man Because to whom much is given to, Much is expected.
That is why we do say it that do go out with a man you won't date or bang, don't eat is free food all in the name of date or take the phone gift. By doing all these, you have committed your self.
I understand that free things like food, phones, money are very hard to resist and easy to spend.
If we are talking about love, then how come tons upon tons of nigerian single ladies in US, canada, UK are not coming home to pick and thereby empowering the average nigerian man to abroad? why is it always men?
Why is it that a large percentage of working class women in nigeria can't pick and date struggling guys, sponsor them to school too and put them on monthly allowance just the way the male counterpart will gladly do? Abi dem forbid dem? i guess the Scam called Love always stops at the foot mat of gullible Men.
How come the so called working class women are not raising capital to give to struggling guys to start-up their live so that they can marry? I guess Love is not blind afterall

As rich as DJ cuppy & her dad are, she still running and messing herself around rich and famous dudes.

1 Like

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Kokaine(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2020
brosom:

It happened that she was seeking for admission, while I was working and making money. I did literally everything for her right from the scratch, with my contact then she gained admission in to one of the prestigious school with lots of money, (u know 9ja way na). because I was busy with work and didn't have time to ask her when her matriculation would be which she supposed to have told me, meanwhile I've already bought presents, including an expensive phone because she was using a Nokia touch phone then which she didn't know I've already planned the whole thing without her knowledge. I was just being a good Bf and wanted to surprise her on that day of matric, but she didn't told me, I got to know from my cousin who also got admission in the same school the day of their matric. The matric was a day after my cousin called, I thought to myself maybe she was busy or might have forgotten, but in another thought its not possible for a girl not to know of the day of her matric. To kill my doubt I called her to know how she was, perhaps she would tell me, but she never did rather she was angry that I didn't call her sometime ago. to cut the story short, I didn't call her again and neither did she. I almost cried but thanks to my supervisor then who gave me a fatherly advice and said that I should forget her she didn't love me..

Las las after 2 yrs she called me from nowhere and started crying and begging me to forgive her and accept her back.. I laughed so had, she kept calling and calling for months until she was tired but left me a message. in her words she said to me:- WHO THE HELL DO U THINK U ARE?
That was also the day I realized that what bible said about women was all true, thus u have to caution wisely when dealing with them.

FEAR WOMEN!!!
stop the propaganda against women already. You will have a daughter!
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by seanwilliam(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Nazgul:
It has been a very wrong move from the onset. I can choose to help you as a friend, cousin, extended family member...etc. But girlfriend...for me, no way.

Training a girl makes you feel you own her. You're giving her what her parents can't afford. So there's this authoritative nature in you that activates itself. You unknowingly become a dictator to her and would constantly keep reminding her how much you're spending daily to educate her ungrateful a55. Many girls wouldn't like such.
Also, most uneducated guys that do this are very very rude. You're always calling her to know where she is, some of these guys lack manners, some shout and order the girl to go home if she tell them she's outside her hostel by 7:pm.

I witnessed a case like that when I was still schooling. The girl was living in my lodge. This guy yells at her like he's her parent. Even when he visit it's more of order and quarrel than romance. They were always quarreling. He was always reporting her to her parents at any slightest provocation.

The girl just told me that once she's through with school she'll look for someone else, that she can't live with this kind of person. I just kept quiet cos if I was in her shoes, I'll do the same.

I usually don't usually advise guys to train girls these days cos it will most likely end in tears but if you must do it, see the girl as your younger sister. Never assume the position of a dictator or else she'll start opening her legs for broke romantic guys there in school and lavish your money and provisions on them. Be more romantic with her and less authoritative towards her. Make her love you for you and not because of what you're doing for her. And she might just stick to you.
see human being for Christ sake ehn. Just because He shouts on you and tries to know your whereabouts you will now pay him back with ungratefulness.. do you ever sit down and imagine the pain the guy goes through to come up with the money he’s using to sponsor u atall ? Infact a simp deserves whatever woman do to am .. haba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2020
emmaodet:

As rich as DJ cuppy n her dad are, she still running and messing herself around rich and famous dudes leaving broke guys to sort out their lives themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Ade3131: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2020
MedicH:

Aswear I wanted to get very sick in my stomach reading this nonsense.

Tot it's just me. Definitely Tobechi has lied to an unsuspecting uneducated Igbo importer and now she's justifying her actions while at the same time trying to sell those justifications to the Nairaland community.

Her reasoning is so loop-sided that she carefully picked on all the negativities of the man to build a case to satisfy her ungrateful lot.

The only solace I got from reading all her shitty stories is that some guys talked sense into her and I hope she see reason with them.

You mostly hear of how a man returns from abroad to marry his longtime girlfriend or return home to marry and take his wife with him to jand but you'll never hear of a lady doing that. Whereas, they're a plethora of them outside Nigeria single and seriously searching but will never come back to pick and dust up that their poor old-time boyfriend.

Little wonder some people here call them 'vagina people'.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by simhosting: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
This is the reason why a lot of girls does not get help anymore.

The principles of opportunity cost state that. In other to gain, you must forgone

If you cant marry someone that will train you then leave his money and stay at home.

OBT. Obtaining by false pretence is a crime.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by ojuu4u(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2020
brosom:

FEAR WOMEN!!!

The one I knew about

A mechanic guy has been spending lavishly for his girl even before she entered NCE , so after admission he carried on, when time comes for birthday, she called the guy and he sent money to prepare for the birthday, on the day of birthday, mechanic with his two friends traveled to sch to felicitate with celebrant, when they got there, mechanic and his friends were in the crowd as onlookers, while a student sat down beside celebrant as boyfriend, kissing and gisting as co- celebrant

Mechanic almost commit suicide, the embarrassment was talk of town that year.

Lesson to learn there: mechanics won't be able to match level that his gf (student) was that day in the midst of fellow students.

In the same vein, wen you upgrade lady more than urself , wen she attains higher level, she would see you as inferior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
The OP unwittingly confirmed why you must not sponsor a girlfriend or fiancé through school.

Any man who does that is an irredeemable nincompoop.

2 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Pierocash:
In other words what this implies is that you shouldnt help the one you love to attain her dreams by educating her?.

So it is now a crime to try to better her life,instead marry her as an illiterate and both of you should die as illiterates.

I think I agree with you at the bolded.
You never know anything about women you will learn bro with time
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

...marry her before school, Bleep her very well... after given birth to like 2 children, I will sponsor her to school.. if she likes then, she can leave the marriage

3 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Minjim: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2020
tobechi74:

You forgot to add that most of those ladies are not usually honest from the unset.
For a man to sponsor her to school there must have been an agreement already. If the other party failed to fulfil her own end of the agreement does that mean I shouldn't be angry?
Well, I blame men that don't marry a lady b4 spending such money on her. Such fools may have uneducated sisters o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by CSTRR: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Twelfthman:
Op is deluded.
Damn you actually took your time to compose this rubbish.
I believe most people in this situation always have an agreement to marry after the girl education.
Agreement is agreement and save me this your love and emotional shit drama.
The girl will be calling him "my husband" while the guy will be spending furiously for her.

2 Likes

Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Martinez39s(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2020
brosom:

FEAR WOMEN!!!
grin grin
Re: Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage by Hassanmaye(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2020
emmaodet:

Feminist will surely come for you for telling this harsh truth,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposes to a Girlfriend he Met on Twitter, See her Response (Pics / Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.