Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. (58392 Views)

Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / See The Onion I Bought For #100 / See The Onion I Bought #120 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol grin You even went to check my profile. It shows how obsessed you are with me grin
u dey whine my nipple ? ob wetin madam becareful o Oya tell me where u dey 4 lag me na mushin boy na there i grew
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
Is that not love i see developing on my thread?

Beckysexy and Fvckhypocrite please take ur romance outta my thread
guy wetin na if i love her na ur love?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by dukeprince50: 11:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
guy wetin na if i love her na ur love?
lol, sorry o.
I pray something serious comes out of this. Goodluck on ur endeavours but gerout of my thread with this love
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by StubbornGENIUS: 11:38am On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:
That onion is definitely big for N30.

In some areas, there's no such thing like N30 onion and that one will be like N100.

Make sure you manage it, cook with it, pick them out during eating and rinse to use again.

Be creative and don't be wasteful.

Lol. This comment made my day cheesy
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by donbachi(m): 11:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:

Apart from fried food. What about food cooked with Onions
i dont make soup with it.abi i suppose use am drink tea and akamu?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Beckysexy(f): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2020
donbachi:
i dont make soup with it.abi i suppose use am drink tea and akamu?
Don't talk to me like that

1 Like

Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by donbachi(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Beckysexy:
Don't talk to me like that
sorry ma
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
my guy tell am
Where u dey 4 north me dey jalingo
4north u go buy 10naira onion take cook soup
for sure, I dey adamawa e dey cheap here
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by koyinsola17868: 1:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
:lol, I see what u did there Guy man Enjoy ur 30naira onion dey go
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by dukeprince50: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
koyinsola17868:
:lol, I see what u did there Guy man Enjoy ur 30naira onion dey go
I did nothing o, can u tell me what u saw?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by mathong: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mehn this thing is cheating.

I got angry yesterday over buying small tiny ball of onion 50# I went to market and I bought #500 onions...

You need to see it over 50pieces

Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
for sure, I dey adamawa e dey cheap here
correct where 4 adamawa ? Inside town jimeta?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, sorry o.
I pray something serious comes out of this. Goodluck on ur endeavours but gerout of my thread with this love
i no go leave do wetin u wan do
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Beckysexy(f): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
donbachi:
sorry ma
It's ok.
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by SILENTandSMART2: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
hahahaha grin

buhahahaha grin

krakrakrakra grin

halalalalala grin
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
correct where 4 adamawa ? Inside town jimeta?
for yola town if you know the place
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:
for yola town if you know the place
ok Is that your biznex?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
ok
Is that your biznex?
not really but I know how to get them in large quantity,,,,, if you've been to jimeta then you will know kasuwan gwari in bye_pass
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

not really but I know how to get them in large quantity,,,,, if you've been to jimeta then you will know kasuwan gwari in bye_pass
I may knw the place without knwing the name but stayed there b4 sha
So whc work are u doing there?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by becky39000(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:
That onion is definitely big for N30.

In some areas, there's no such thing like N30 onion and that one will be like N100.

Make sure you manage it, cook with it, pick them out during eating and rinse to use again.

Be creative and don't be wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
I may knw the place without knwing the name but stayed there b4 sha
So whc work are u doing there?
am a student, am an indigene I live here
what brought you here,,, to serve?
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

am a student, am an indigene I live here
what brought you here,,, to serve?
Na work carry me go there 2018 i enter 19loc gvt out of una 21 then.
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by RenaissanceGuy: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Interesting....
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Na work carry me go there 2018 i enter 19loc gvt out of una 21 then.
you try ooo
bet you had a memorable experience dia
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

you try ooo
bet you had a memorable experience dia
Yeah adamawa is a nice place to visit i enter numan last month sef
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Yeah adamawa is a nice place to visit i enter numan last month sef
numan na flexing zone,, but na which work carry you so weda me sef go enroll
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
andrewmeddy8:

numan na flexing zone,, but na which work carry you so weda me sef go enroll
am no more doing the work naw na online businex i dey do
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
am no more doing the work naw na online businex i dey do
ok na
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
First of All,
@[/b] : This is the BEST YEAR of our lives so far!
We never saw that coming in January of 2020.

God is simply a wonderful working God.
He is the way maker and miracle worker
We cannot simply thank him enough.

It's been a tremendous, beautiful and bountiful year for us despite all that went on throughout the world.

[b]GOD IS GREAT!
THANK YOU JESUS!!

Secondly,
(Excerpts from another onion thread).
We are about creating a thread on Onions, to be titled, 'How Onions turned to Gold in Nigeria'!

One of the 4 major things that kept us offline for around 2 months,
Well before the #Endsars protest started.
This is our first post here in almost 2 months.
Wow! Wonderful Nairaland.
It can only be God.

We have to take a back seat to continue making progress for ourselves @[/b] in Agricultural sector in our darling country, Nigeria.
Since many years prior now,
it has always been a SUCCESS story.
You can hardly go wrong in agriculture,
With God by your side.

We particularly went into Onions, cucumber and carrots planting just 2 months after the pandemic started on some couple of acres of land in some places in the Southern and Western part of the country.
Apart from our Catfish business which has been successful all the way.

We never knew a time like this will come, that onions will turn into gold in our country!
As much as we pray that the prices go down soon,
as we are supplying the major and small markets in our state of residence and neighbouring states, and the demands are still coming all over the country.
It has been hectic, but it has been smiles all the way for us.

We really hope Nigerian youths get something going for themselves personally.

One of the well-respectable member we met here on Nairaland came to see us @[b]
after this Lockdown was lifted (She met with Sisi Yewande and other MANNA team),
She told us that we are the most hopeful people that still believe this Nigeria can be great again.
That we type that phrase in almost all our politics related comments and she must have read that over 10,000 times from us (she wasn't far from the truth tho')
She went further to explain that the phrase 'Nigeria go better' is actually a unique and personal phrase for everyone,
not for Nigeria as a country collectively,
That when you become successful in life (as for us, in a legit way) Nigeria don better for you be dat!
But that Nigeria to be better as in like Dubai, Yankee or other sane countries, that it will take more than 100 years.
We pondered on it for a moment, sighed, shook our heads at the reality and reply her with 'Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime!'
We have remained good friends since then, more like families now.
She issa good soul and has a very good personality.
(Please babes, never quote this whenever you see this biko wink)

Now back to dis onions matter,
Naija youths, farming is now being made easy compare to the days of our grandfathers and fathers, we have new equipments to do what hoes and cutlass used to do back then.
In as much as things can still improve,
The government are doing some positive things for farmers, continuing from where the previous government stopped.

We noticed that the local farmers we talked with still need more encouragement, they still need things like
Loans and grants for farmers, fertilizers being provided, irrigation, good roads and storage facilities.
We are sending the Ministry of Agriculture letters and messages concerning how farming can be more encouraged among Youths (Youths that are ready to roll up their sleeves and work and not some lazy ones waiting for fraud monies from an old white lady abroad, money they end up wasting in clubs and on some codedR babes!)

With some educational background and a lot of research,
Going into farming has been a huge blessings.
No time is too late guys.
This is where street credibility and education goes hand in hand.
Learning is a continuous process, we are still learning each day.
Sure all of us cannot be farmers, or entrepreneurs,
we still need some to work at the offices.
But with a population of 200 million people with the youth around the half of that population.
Entrepreneurship/Farming will make you successful and take care of yourself and your families with peace of mind.
You being educated and sophisticated and being an agile youth will make this even work better for you and sure,
it will be interesting every day,
which makes you have fun as you make your money.
Sure, you can employ people working for you, something we started with, but you won't know when you will actually joined those guys to start planting and doing what you see them doing.
It's that fun.
Nigeria youths, take charge of your future,
#WeDidOurPart

Modify : Just came across this 2 threads below from members here.
Hell nooo shocked!!
This should be the markets that solely get their supplies from the Northern part of Nigeria, so when any issue happened just like the aftermath of the protest, things will be more expensive cos their trucks cannot move freely like before.
Imagine if we have lots and lots of farmers and farmlands at PH, Onions won't be so expensive as this
@[/b], we don't sell our onions this expensive, mba!
This is too ridiculous in prices.
We love God first before we became business women and men, so we will never read anyone off blindly.

[b]We Rise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Uyi168: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Thought they said this guy was dead.
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
God has finally punish this country
Re: Onion I Bought For N30 and N50 Here In Portharcourt. by peacekante: 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
I heard the op is late.

I still can't believe. RIP brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This N4.6million Naira Barbeque Fish (pics/video) / See What I Found Inside A Soft Drink / The Snake & Goat My Neighbours Are About To Eat In Lagos This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.