Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO) (1026 Views)

Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO) by kings2al1: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2020

Controversial Ghanaian socialite Efia Odo attempts to break the internet and ‘sticks’ with a hot new photo.

Efia Odo has uploaded a new photo to her Instagram page and she has garnered nearly 80,000 likes and nearly 2,000 comments for it.

In the photo, she wears a see-through dress over a crop top which reveals the sensitive part of her boobs: nipples.

She accompanied the photo with a naughty caption:

“Just when you thought I was being decent today. Nip slip make ya dik wet.

SEE POST HERE: https://celebrity-profile.com/efia-odo-flashes-her-nippl3s-in-new-photo-18-photo/
Re: Efia Odo Flashes Her Nippl3s In New Photo (18+ PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
okay

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

Does Pussy Fluids Smell !! / Please Help My Hustle. / As A Guy, Can You Allow Your Friend Date Your Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.