Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo (1030 Views)

“My Missing Ribs I Met Online Finally Visited Me From US (see Photo) / Photos! Ginimbi Rumored To Be Dating Nigerian Actress Chioma Akpotha: / Meet Crowncy Anyanwu, 25-Year-Old Virgin Nollywood Actress Who Wants Rich Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo by Buzor16: 9:31pm On May 01, 2021
Nollywood actress son, Chioma Akpotha, has joined the slow-motion challenge with his hilarious video thar has been making fans crack their ribs with laughter.

The actress in his tiktok video shared online had her own slo mo challenge vibing to the song of the baddo of music, Rema - Booty Bounce. The actress even went all the way out to get cucumber to display the lyrics of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub1g3SFqMfY

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress, Chioma Akpotha Gets Fans Cracking Their Ribs With Her Slow-mo by Buzor16: 9:40am On May 02, 2021
Buzor16:
Nollywood actress son, Chioma Akpotha, has joined the slow-motion challenge with his hilarious video thar has been making fans crack their ribs with laughter.

The actress in his tiktok video shared online had her own slo mo challenge vibing to the song of the baddo of music, Rema - Booty Bounce. The actress even went all the way out to get cucumber to display the lyrics of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub1g3SFqMfY

(1) (Reply)

- / What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? / Men Only Give The Ladies Some Relationship Advice. Keep It Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.