Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (405 Views)

After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by seunlier(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hello guys I really need help towards my career, I've been a lowkey DJ close to 7yrs during school days but I'm still at the very level which I started cos I'm really broke and can't afford any equipment apart from the laptop given to me well now am done with school and still can't afford cos am still broke with no job yet and I can't do anything illegal so I plead with the kind hearted people to help me fuel my hustle and make my dream come tru I remember writing it down somewhere sometimes around 2016 that I want to be a pro DJ come 2020 and the year is almost over and I'm still using my mouth to scratch. Dear anon pls if God lays it in your heart to put an everlasting smile on my face this period I promise to never let you down cos this is the only thing that gives me hope God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Last More Than 30 Seconds In Bed – I Need Help Man Cries Out / You All Need To Know This. / Who Remembers Horlicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.