Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th (377 Views)

Woman Publicly Appreciates Her 'security' Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by Youngblogger: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2020
Woman excited as she called her man the best Husband in the world For Buying Christmas Chicken

A Nigerian woman has showered praises on her husband after he making her day with a chicken to celebrate the Christmas.

The woman known as Blessing took to her Twitter page to thank her husband for putting smiles on her face as she celebrates her first Christmas as a married woman.

All hand are not equal, for Blessing,  since she got married, this is actually the first time her husband is bringing home a chicken considering his poor financial state

She shared photos of herself removing the feathers of the chicken she had slaughtered for their meal and described her husband as the best husband in the world.

She wrote,

“My husband is d best husband in d hole universe, he brought dis home dis morning.

First Christmas festival as Mrs. My one and only may God prosper ur way and answer all ur silent prayer as u always make me happy. Thank u very much my darling husband.

Source >> https://yawabase.com/woman-thank-her-husband-for-buying-christmas-chicken-for-the-first-time-since-they-got-married/

1 Like

Re: Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by Vision4God: 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hearty congratulations. May ur marriage be solidified on christ the solid rock

1 Like

Re: Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by tyup(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
The type of 9ja girls that are hard to come by

my prayers are for her and the husband to excel n prosper in the new year

3 Likes

Re: Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by LikeAking: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2020
Beta wife.
Re: Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by LikeAking: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2020
tyup:
The type of 9ja girls that are hard to come by

my prayers are for her and the husband to excel n prosper in the new year

It will com tu pass.
Re: Woman Thank Her Husband For Buying Christmas Chicken For The First Time Since Th by achaemeka(m): 3:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Is the not the wife of bill james of 9ja crush ?
Bills james is the admin of that facebook group.

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Way To Shop ASOS & Fashionnova From Nigeria - Registration Is FREE / Wechat For Sale / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.