Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) (7049 Views)

Why Are Women Like This? See What Happened And What She Cooked While Nakéd [Pic] / See Rubbish She Cooked For Me PHOTOS / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Ayomide11111: 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2019
I have been wondering since morning.
No be say i no dey chop konko oo (toad), but today na Xmas
Noow, she suppose to cook something special than this..
I beg advice me before i take my decision.....

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by STARGREEN(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Wait let's ask our Chinese friends.
Modified.....
They said its a good food meaning that another man's food is another's poison.
In all, as you said that you used to eat it so kindly accept it till when she's capable of cooking turkey for you.
Finally, she's economical and if she can cook this with toad!...

3 Likes

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by emeijeh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
It's night already.
This photo was taken during the day.
What other advice do you need when you have already downed the meal with cold drinks some hours ago?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2019
give her money to cook something special.

5 Likes

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Dgoz(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
Lifting pictures from elsewhere... Welldone

16 Likes

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wa o ...just enjoy may be you told her you enjoy it..abi did you drop money for chicken... Never ate a toad before, may be I should try it someday.
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by donstan18: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
You should be grateful to God and her. Because some people couldn't even afford it.

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Kwamecron(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2019
Na wetin u deserve u see!!!
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hahahahaha�first of all appreciate the love that comes with it secondly nor ves because nah watin she get lastly just eat am with love since you dey eat toad before
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Sunnymatey(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
How much you give her?
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by tooth4tooth: 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
Enjoy your bush meat bro grin

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Kylekent59: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
No go get froggy voice ooo.

Na yoruba people dey chop am pass.

I had seen one of them before going into the gutters to take out one. I was so exasperated by what i had seen. I tried all my best to educate the guy , but he gave a deaf ears.

Our health matters a lot.
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Hollawaley(m): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2019
Stolen Picture undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Fizzymike1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2019
Y lying to gain front page attention.
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Chubhie: 8:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Jesu o! See how your girl crucified the toad on top the rice

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Chubhie: 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayomide11111:
She literally cooked something special.
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2019
People dey chop oooo i rather stick to fish

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2019
Haha grin cheesy enjoy ya meal bro and Merry Christmas to you. Food na food afterall.. And by the way, how much did you give her to make the "Special dish" for you? undecided

She do well abeggiii

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by MZrapper(f): 9:59pm On Dec 25, 2019
Another attention seeking kiddo.

This is the original poster.
Philzzzy.

3 Likes

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by jakandeola(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2019
funmisticqueen:
give her money to cook something special.
funmilayo how are u
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanity
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Stevengerd(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2019
abluck:
Vanity
Vanity, as how?

Didirin

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Dbeautyy(m): 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hmm, she must be a very wonderful cook, I can see the pepper was not completely blended which makes that a good combo with the frog on top of rice+beans. tongue

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Rapmoney(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2019
Ayomide11111:
You nor get single shame. Picture wey don go viral for internet nai you go carry post for public forum just to get attention.
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by culf: 11:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
are you kidding me?
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2019
You were served scarce meat call her and thank her is not easy

1 Like

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by OKUCHI11(m): 12:10am On Dec 26, 2019
uruba23:
Na wa o ...just enjoy may be you told her you enjoy it..abi did you drop money for chicken... Never ate a toad before, may be I should try it someday.
ha ha ha .... it's not Toad... it's called jumping Chicken...
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Enjoy your meal in peace o!

As we enjoyed ours too......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by starstaz(m): 5:11am On Dec 26, 2019
Froggiee Bites. zaaaaZAAAA
Re: See What She Cooked For Xmas For Me (pics) by Emestar1999: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2019
How much did you give her to cook?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Two Slay Queens Caught Fighting In A Gutter Over A Male ‘customer’ / Shocking Reason Why Ladies Wear Ankle Bracelet / See This Sexual Art That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.