Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (68170 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
waoh.... I no fit leave this story for anything
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wow wow it getting hot, thank u to d writer n more grace to do more because what we need now is more more more.............. Pls are my speaking your mind
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Niwdog(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2021
Started from page one now we're here
This story is one of a kind
Thank God I didn't miss it
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ideal doctor howfar na
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oyo camp was as silent as grave, warriors sat carelessly with their heads bowed, some are nursing their wounds while others are dying slowly from poisonous arrows. Oduaye himself had gotten a big wound in his right arm,he had successfully stopped the bleeding, but he could not stop the pain, it was a great pain, but greater was the pain in his heart.

Oduaye had never lost a battle before, he had never been defeated, he had never retreated, his enemies trembles at the mention of his name, but this battle has spoilt his big reputation, in fact,he feared that the news of his defeat had not traveled to other lands, especially Oyo.

He stamped his foot on the earth furiously as he stood up,he turned around slowly as he watched his sulking warriors, he could feel their shame, their defeat. The warriors attention had been drawn to Oduaye, he walked around unsteadily like a drunk as he observed his men.

Oduaye: ( he stood before a warrior and brought him to his feet) are we defeated? ( he asked as the warrior remained silent) have we been spanked ( he shouted) tell me,somebody tell me( he breath fast as anger boil in him, he walk away from the warrior and faces the whole army) which ear would hear it? what mouth will say it that Oyo was beaten at Aro?

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
MVP you've been a source of a goosebumps whenever I saw an update please continue I can't just have enough of your imaginary skills
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chilo woke up slowly, her eyes adjusted to the evening light, she could see her mother fatigued face staring at her,beside her mother was the healer, an old woman who had served as midwife for women and also a talented agbo maker,she prepares herbal medicines which had fantastic effects when taking properly,also she had a great deal of knowledge about the woman body.

healer: (blowing air with her mouth to chilo's face, she stopped when she saw chilo eyes opened) easy my daughter, easy( she helped her sit as her mother rushed to support her).

mothersad with anxiety) daughter are you alright?how are you feeling?.

Healer: (softly) Hush!Chilo's mother,let her settle first,the evening breeze had indeed hastened her recovery, let for now wait till she is well settled.

Chilo: ( weakly) Have you seen Oyeku?

mother: ( softly) our men are victorious, they had pushed Oyos across the stream, Oyeku is probably safe, stop yourself from worry my daughter, we won't be leaving again, at the right time, we would go to Oma.

Chilo: ( she closed her eyes) I want to see him, I want to see Oyeku.

Healer: daughter, you have to stop yourself from worrying at all cost,it was your worry that made you lose consciousness in the morning, if you go on with the worry something worse may happen to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oyeku was sitting around the bonfire, he had became solemn since the battle in the morning, he had thought about his martial flaws and his inefficiency, he had thought about the reality and philosophy of war, and he had promised himself that he would be the greatest warlord that Aro would produce,he would transcend the greatest war chief, he would give whatever it takes to be a great warrior and he would make sure he would break the yoke Oyo had putting over his people.

He sighed, the thought of becoming great made his heart swell, it was a wonderful thought, he wonder how it feels to be fearless and bloody as Uzo,or how it feels to be fast and agile as Ichendu, surely it is wonderful, and by all means he would achieve their height of military prowess.

He had been trying very hard to keep his eyes opened, but sleep was setting in. Oyeku was to keep watch for the night with some other boys, but sleep was gradually invading him,well,he was not the only watch,so there is no offense in him sleeping for a while.

Oyeku had not closed his eyes for more than twenty seconds when the image of the strange woman popped into his vision,she was smiling seductively as usual,he quickly opened his eyes and stood up,what sort of sorcery is this? he thought, was he hypnotized?

No he would not fall for the charm of these woman,no matter who she is,no matter where she comes from, Chilo had taken every place in his heart and he would rather die than to empty that space for a strange woman,he would not give Chilo's love away.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
The thought of Chilo made him upset, he wondered what she is probably going through right now, he really missed her,he missed her chides and her strange ways,he had even start forgetting how her face looks like,just yesterday she saw her last but her face had start getting blurred in his memory.

No! he must see her,tonight he must see her,he must hold her and cuddle her, he must chat and play with her. It was night already, but warriors are still awake and they talked loudly and laughed heartily. From this camp to Chilo hut is a really long distance that would take a lot of his time, but he would dare it.

He excused himself from the boy by lying that he wants to relieve himself, he quickly sprinted immediately he was far off the camp,everything that matters to him that very moment was Chilo.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
oloyedprince1:
waoh.... I no fit leave this story for anything
thank you sir
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ayo5991:
Wow wow it getting hot, thank u to d writer n more grace to do more because what we need now is more more more.............. Pls are my speaking your mind
thank you sir,am trying my best Sir

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Niwdog:
Started from page one now we're here
This story is one of a kind
Thank God I didn't miss it
I really cherish this comment,thank you very much from showing up to comment Niwdog
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
oloyedprince1:
Ideal doctor howfar na
am cooking somethings bro,would be done soon
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
royalguy123:
MVP you've been a source of a goosebumps whenever I saw an update please continue I can't just have enough of your imaginary skills
thank you royalguy123 your comments are always awesome
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
You are doing well @IDEADOCTOR, thanks for the updates.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
U are doing well
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by mayorbch(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pls keep the updates coming...

Some of us refresh our pages every 5mins to read from you.

You leave me breathless...

Above average.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Niwdog(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ideadoctor:
I really cherish this comment,thank you very much from showing up to comment Niwdog
the story itself is epitome of excellence
So no one will read and not comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blazebaba(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mon gbadun eh juu akowe yii...
You are really gbaskii... wink
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2021
The more he got closer to Chilo's hut, the more anxious he became to see her, he jogged faster, he must see her and return to the camp before dawn. He could see a lamp shining at Chilo's hut as he slowed down, he walked gently and tried to compose himself and catch his breath, sure enough, Chilo was sitting outside with her mother, the light from the lamb illuminated her sleeping face, her face portrays the emotion of a sleeping child after been spanked, he felt like hugging her.
Her mother had took notice of his presence and she tried to wake Chilo up but Oyeku motioned for her to leave her, he would surprise her. He walked gently to her side, she was leaning against her mother's shoulder as she sleep.

Mothersad smiling with her teeth wide open) Be careful with her Oyeku, she is not that strong for now.

Oyekusadhe nodded and gently replaced Chilo's mother on the sit, he quickly fixed Chilo's head on his shoulder as she shrugged) Thank you Iya( he whispered).

Mother: I will leave now, you too should take care( she left and headed in the hut).

Oyeku could not help but laugh silently as Chilo clutch on him like a child, she was snoring lightly, surely she is deep in sleep so he would not wake her yet, instead he played with her hair as he counted the number of beads that she had attached to each coil of her hair, as he did so he could smelt coconut fragrance on her hair, he bend his neck and brought his nose close to her hair, he inhaled slowly and savored the pleasant scent. He gently touch her face and moved his hands over her soft skin, he could feel her clutch on him getting tighter. He felt warm, real warm, he dragged her closer and rubbed her arms as he savored each movement.
His desires are gradually rising, he can feel the heat building up inside of him, everything about Chilo had arouse him, her soft skin, her fragrance, her aura and her whole essence. He could not resist the urge to rub her waist beads, he brought down his hands low and find the beads with his fingers, he slowly ran his hands over the beads, he enjoyed the feeling of the beads as they roll against her waist, he shifted his hands away from her beads to the end of her shot wrapper that exposed much of her laps.
He felt a pleasant warm shock in his body as his palm rested on her soft, smooth lap, his hands ran across her lap with no friction barrier, his head swell with desire, his third leg was gradually rising in rebellion, he shrugged and quickly retracted his hands, what is he doing? no! he must not do this, has much as he desired her still he can't do it, he would have stop the whole melodrama, but got the greatest shock of his life when Chilo spoke up.

Chilosad with all seriousness) don't stop, continue please.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2021
It was midnight, but Oduaye was not sleeping, he had been thinking a lot, and each thought is always situated at his unbelievable defeat at Aro, although he had tried to make himself believe that Aro won the war by coincidence, but still he could not avoid his mind telling him that Aros are fine warriors with great strategies. Accepting that Aros are fine warriors made him more angry and humiliated, but that was the truth, and if he is to win this battle, he had to be honest with himself, for he could not go back to Oyo without conquering Aro, failure to do that means death and shame, the latter which he hate at all side.
No, he must fight this battle again, he must reclaim his lost glory, he must settle scores with the Aros, he would give it whatever it takes to bring Aro down, he must use them to teach other rebellious nations a lesson, but right now he need to do a lot to achieve it, Aros had made the stream a weapon of destruction and their major strength, including their archers. He had to find more about their strength and weakness, their flaws, their dents, for sure they are not without weakness, he would find those weakness and look for how to exploit them, then he would regroup and reorganized his warriors. he would send for reinforcements from Oyo ile the capital of the empire.
He would take his time to device plans and strategies, he would not rush, he would take everything slow and steady, one of the greatest mistakes he made that made him lose the battle was inadequate preparation and underestimation, this too things caused him a lot, now he would avoid them and take everything as it should be.
Only then would he attack and arrow and make a scapegoat out of them, he would make sure that he deal wickedly with them, the day Aro would fall will be an unforgettable day, because it would be a day of sorrow and pain, he would open up the womb of pregnant women, he would kill all Aro male including the children, they will be the food for Oyo gods and demons, Aro women would be sex thing, they will entertain Oyo warriors with their Vagina, they would be taken as slaves and their fate would be worst than the fate of the wh0re dog.
The more he thought about this things, the more relieved he became, he laughed out loud, it was a wonderful thought, he could not wait to achieve this great dream, now he could sleep, his problem is solved, the assurance of victory for him is as sure as death, he lied down and closed his eyes with a strange smile on his face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:19am On Feb 01, 2021
blazebaba:
Mon gbadun eh juu akowe yii...

You are really gbaskii... wink
thank you blaze baba emi gan na gbadun comment yin, ada fun yin
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2021
daddio:
You are doing well @IDEADOCTOR, thanks for the updates.
daddio,I missed your comment, glad to see you comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2021
mayorbch:
Pls keep the updates coming...

Some of us refresh our pages every 5mins to read from you.

You leave me breathless...

Above average.
Aww. so sorry to keep you guys waiting, I wish I could type down everything now,but you know, it not that easy,time and everything

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Niwdog:
the story itself is epitome of excellence So no one will read and not comment
wow,wow, thank you bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Oduaye's greed for victory destroyed him and his evil ambition. He should have returned to the camp in the first instance. He had learnt a great lesson but still his covetous act to claim Aro land will not allow him make good use of any lesson his fall from the war has taught him.

OYEKU needs to move more closer to his brother to learn more tactics of war from him.

CHILO is love sick...

You are doing well brother.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by wonderkid231: 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Theideadoctor, I am really enjoying every bit of your write up. Great piece that can make world blockbuster if handled by a good director. Your writing flair is ecstatic. Keep it up.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2021
Nice update op
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why do you keep dragging this story? Like it's getting really long. Seriously speaking.

And I can't even tell where or when it's gonna end. I was really looking forward to seeing how everything ended with Oyeku and the rest of the guys... Seems I won't be here to see it. Anyway, I'm happy for you. And I'm happy to have been a part of this story. Nairaland brought so many things... friendship and all. Even the ghost readers that barely showed themselves... LOL. All the same, Oyeku will make a good play one day. I wish you all the best.

Jessy ❤

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fire on chief cool
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Ideal.... Haven't seen your update
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2021
Ideal...Fans are waiting....

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Questions, Theories, And Trivia Of The ASOIAF (Game Of Thrones) Books. / The Return of Madly In Love With A Non-human(SECOND CHANCE)SEASON 2 / Sexcapade With The Neighbors Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.