Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61017 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ideadoctor:
I will try my best to drop updates everyday,so you don't have to wait much
Bro please try
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Muzil:
Bro please try
don't worry
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ideadoctor:
don't worry
Alright
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
Wow. I've missed a lot. Even the writer didn't remember me sef cheesy. But it's fine. Nice work, hon. Time to log out again kiss
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2021
Keep it up @ideadoctor, God bless you, I want to see OYEKU and his brother in action ...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ciara9251:
Wow. I've missed a lot. Even the writer didn't remember me sef cheesy. But it's fine. Nice work, hon. Time to log out again kiss
oh! Ciara9251,the whole academic stuff had occupied my mind, am very sorry I haven't ask about you so far,so how are you doing and have I not been seeing you more online.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
daddio:
Keep it up @ideadoctor, God bless you, I want to see OYEKU and his brother in action ...
don't worry, Oyeku his growing gradually,thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
Loving this story more more more pls, u r doing well
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Ayo5991:
thanks Ayo5991, it nice to see your comment, good morning.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:01am On Jan 24, 2021
Ayo5991:
thanks Ayo5991, it nice to see your comment, good morning

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Now Ichendu understood that Oduaye is really mad as it had been rumored, a sane war lord would have retreated and reorganized, but this is different, Oduaye is a maniac,and that is a weakness, a flaw, and Ichendu would exploit that weakness, he would make Oduaye come forward, he could see his warriors, they are broken already, he watched as the row weakly, the first assault of arrows had really spanked them well.

What Ichendu needs to do now is to make his phalanx strong enough to withstand the force and pressure of the incoming warriors, the archers had retreated, the phalanx warriors are at the first row now,they posed their spears at horizontal angles where the enemies would try to take in order to break the great phalanx.

Ichendu observed the phalanx and tried to scale the flaws, all he could see lacking or needing is strength and persistence,they must not allow the invaders to breach the phalanx.

The first Oyo raft had reached the shore, Oyo warriors rushed down into the shallow waters and rushes towards the phalanx.

Ichendu: (shout) ready now( the warriors pointed their spears) now!( the warriors poked rapidly as oyos tries to breach the phalanx.

More rafts arrived with many Oyo warriors onboard, they dropped into the waters and rushed towards the phalanx.
Oduaye himself is right in the middle of the chaos, his men were dropping down serially, he had never been so frustrated in his life, that had not fell a single Aro, the phalanx was just too tough. He tried to break an angle but he got impaled on his right arm.

Ichendu had stepped out of the phalanx, he slashed rapidly cutting the throats of warriors around his perimeter,his eyes was moving around quickly as he docked and blocked, his face was covered in sweat and blood, Oyo warriors had overwhelmed him with their numbers but still he kept on slashing and impaling, that was when he heard a loud war scream.

4 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Boss...Keep it Up...Indeed a Blockbuster..This is my 8th Year on NL and my first comment

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by mokoh(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Priceless11:
Boss...Keep it Up...Indeed a Blockbuster..This is my 8th Year on NL and my first comment

8 years indeed

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for the update...

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
Are u dropping more tonight

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ogbeni detective Fashola people switch profiles
mokoh:

8 years indeed
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
Thanks for the update
We are waiting for this night update biko ��

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2021
Uzo could not hold his calm again, he itched for serious battle not hiding behind spears and shields, with great strength and agility he broke out of the phalanx and with a swipe of his machete he sent a head of an Oyo flying.

He screamed madly and slashed randomly, he twisted and stabbed, his eyes were blood red,he rushed towards ichendu and reinforced him,together they fought as duo.

Uzo could hear screams of Oyo dying warriors, but there screams seems like music to him, so sweet and melodious, this is what he wanted, he had craved for the day his blade would quench it thirst for Oyo blood, now the day has come, he could not help but kill with relish.

Uzo swung his great blade and beheaded a warrior as blood splashed everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 8:44am On Jan 25, 2021
i dropped an update now but got banned after waking up with great inspiration, now the whole work is gone, thanks to nairaland antispam bot.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 8:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Sorry about that but I thought the mods already gave you hint on how to avoid the anti spam bot. Try and use this your new moniker to update again.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Captainola05: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
No no no...... Why the banned now? @ideadoctor, @NL. pls don't break my heart.... I must read this story to the end please
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by akindele91(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Moderator what is going on

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by wonderkid231: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
Great work. I'm so glued that I can't stop. Please keep it coming, you are a special writer.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Deo7(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
Just came across this thread and I'm loving it
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Kingso23: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
this writer is very skillful man, more ink 2 ur pen man im rating u writer of the month 5* rated

let the update flow #wewantmore!

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chilo stared at the dark sky,she could see the clouds gathered, she shrugged as a cold wind find it way through her wrapper to her skin, the wind was blowing furiously, carrying dirt all around, surely, it was going to rain.

Chilo was sitting on a log stool as she stared up with her two palms in her chins,she was thinking when her mother came out.

Mother: ( leaning on the door) can't you see the rain,come on get inside before you catch cold.

Chilo stood up and walked slowly towards the hut as her mother adjusted for her to pass. She went straight to her mat and lied down as she pulled a blanket over herself. she could hear her mother lie beside her but on a separate mat,she closed her eyes and tried to picture oyeku in head as she ran her hands over her body.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
She regretted falling in love with Oyeku, ever since she had love him,her life had changed, she used to be happy and free, but falling in love with Oyeku had changed everything, now she can't do a day without touching herself as she imagined that it was Oyeku doing the touching, she would move her hand down from her lap and upward to her bossom,where she would squeeze her own nipples, she enjoys the sensation a lot.

Her body had craved for Oyeku many times,but she had tried and denied it,sometimes she tries to satisfy it but Oyeku is never interested, always putting traditions first, she hates it, now touching herself had become the alternative way of curing her obsession with Oyeku.

This night she had tried to picture Oyeku's face,but she could not get it,everything was blur,although, the desire burn in her like flames but without a clear imagination of Oyeku doing the touching,she would never enjoy the act.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
She tried very hard to picture Oyeku face,but she can't, it pained and frustrated her that she hissed loud. It was just yesterday that he saw Oyeku last,but she is losing his picture already, she stopped touching herself and sat up on her mat, she could see that her mother had slept already, she sighed as she stood up,the roof had started Panging, the rain had started, a heavy rain.

She quickly went to get the pots to collect the rain water, it was dark so she lit a lamp,she brought out the pots and hurriedly arranged the pots in the roof water ways. The heavy rain had drenched her, she soaked as she rushes inside the hut.

Her mother had woken up.

mother: ( sleepily) it had started raining already ( she yawned) help me go fix the pots chilo.

Chilo: ( she was changing her wet wrapper) I have done that already.

mother:thank you my daughter ( she lied down again).
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chilo had changed her wrapper, so she lie down again, the rain was really hitting the roof hard,making it make noise, if she stay two more minutes in I that rain,she would get headache. Her thought shifted to Oyeku again,she wondered what he is passing through right now, surely it can't be good.

She knew the stream had no shelter, definitely Oyeku would be at the mercy of the cold ,heavy rain, she could not help but pity him,but her greatest worry was Oyeku survival.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Kingso23: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nice update, keep it flowing man... #BACKTOICHENDUZ&OINACTION

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.