Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61184 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:05am On Jan 21, 2021
AustineJohn908:
I love this. I can't get enough of it. I only pray that oyeku survives this war(With Chilo)
more is coming bro,it nice to see your comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2021
Oduaye marched with his handful of warriors,about two hundred of them,he wont be needing much army,Aro is not a stone that needs mallet to be crushed,a fist is enough. They marched through rough terrain and woods,the sun was setting. He had receive the message from that Maku is not dead,it was an expensive and weighty news,how could it be?what would happen now?would the invasion stop? no,he would not allow the invasion to stop,he wont.

Oduaye had hungered and thirst for the invasion of Aro for a long time,he had heard about their pride and their boasts,their ego and their valor,so he he had always search for the right opportunity to display to this barbarians that Oyo is supreme for ever,while the Aros are slaves sons of slaves.
The alledge death of Maku had presented an opportunity to actualize is dream,but now Maku is alive,which means the opportunity is cancelled,if the news gets to Oyo,Ari would be happy and merry and he would immediately order the return of the warriors.

No! he would not allow it,by all means this war must occur and he would go to any length about it,any length,he had order the warrior with the message to make sure that Maku do not leave the camp and that the war preparation should not stop. He had big plans for Maku and a big scheme for Ari himself,he would kill Maku and make sure the news of his survival was eradicated among the warriors,he would make them believe that this Maku is not the real Maku but an impostor,he knew how he will do that, then for Ari,he had more greater plan for him, Ari has been greedy and too disrepective,even though many of his glorious war were been fought by him,Ari would not give him provinces, out of the fifteen province of Oyo, Ari only gave him three provinces,he had always have a grudge fro Ari,but now he had discovered that Ari is no more himself.he is not the Ari of before,he is old and weak now,soon enough,he would eliminate in a blood bath and claim the throne of Oyo.

But for now,he had to reach Aro,eliminate maku and then start the war,nothing would stop him,nothing! he would give it whatever it takes,Oduaye never lose,he never fails,he never back down,he would start this war and win it, he would make sure the Aros suffered,he would feed their bloods to his gods and demons,and their flesh to his tigers,he would conquer their land and settle on it, he would name it after himself,and he would make sure that the land would never be called Aro again nor will it inhabitant be find anywhere on the surface of earth,he laughed out loud as he sight the camp from distance.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:19am On Jan 21, 2021
The Aro warriors are getting worried by the delay,Oyos are obviously planning something big. Ichendu could not get his eyes of the Oyos camp,he wish he could hear their plans and whispers,they are done with their rafts so why the delay?surely something is wrong,what are they waiting for,he sighed,this is beyond his power,he had not sleep well since the rumor of the war had started, a chief warrior should not be broken,but right now he is,he is literally short of ideas,there is no way he woud win this war,no way,not even a pact with Iroko.

He heaved,it pains him to be like this,so helpless and short of idea,he look at his men,he saw the determination to fight in their faces,they are ready to defend the face of Aro,but he knew that these men standing now would fall soon immediately Oyos cross the stream and set their feet on the shores of Aro,he felt sorry for his men,he had start regretting why he attacked Usi at the first place,why did he not listen to his majesty and placate the Oyos,he was so concern about the pride of his ancestors that he forgot to consider the return of the arrow that was shot up.

He wiped away sweats that were gathering in his forehead,and someone called him from behind,he turned around,it was Uzo,and walking by his side his the tall young boy,he could not help but admire this boy,everything of a warrior suits him.

Uzosadbow) good evening chief.

OyekusadBow) good evening chief.

Ichendu: good evening my men,how do you fare?

Uzo: we fare well sir(he faced Oyeku)Oyeku go now, i wan't to talk with the chief( Oyeku nodded and left) Sir,i don't want you to worry about whether we win or lose,we are proud of you sir,you had done a lot for our land,you put smiles on the face of our people when you led the campaign against the Usis,nobody hates the great Ichendu(he pointed and faced the Oyo camp) look at them Sir,they are fighting for honour and supremacy,but we are fighting for survival,our people were oppressed,you broke their yoke. Our determination to live and survive will be the determining factor of either we win or lose,Sir please don't pay attention to their numbers and strength,it breeds nothing but fear,either we will or lose,we would have a gain,we would command respect among lands,people will remember how Aro gave Oyo the toughest time at the shore,people we remember the great war chief ichendu,who did something that non of those in his position before him had ever done,he fought against Oyo at the great stream,he sacked Usi and make slaves of them(he paused) that would be the testimony of our people about you from this generation to the last.

For once in his life,Ichendu shed tears,he cried out and fell on his knees,nobody had ever spoke to him like this before,Uzo had lifted his fallen spirit,bless this young men,he said in his heart,Uzo had gave him a reason to fight without regret, he had made him to see that all his decisions were not bad after all,he had show him the heart of his people towards him,right now, he yearns for war,he could feel his courage back.the whole of his body itch for action,either he live or he dies all seems good to him,his death will be a sweet death,he stood up and wipe his tear.

The warriors attention had been drawn to the weeping chief,they understand such tears and it touch their spirit,the tears of someone who loves his fatherland,the tears of someone who would give out everything to bring honor to his land,the spirit of the warriors was highly elevated,their was a tense atmosphere for violence,the warriors screams and jumps like men who were possessed or maybe there were,they wields their weapons dangerously,they scream louder and leaps higher,their eyes were red like hot coal,they itch for fight,if not for the great stream that stand as barrier between the two camp,they would have crossed over and attack the Oyos,the noise was so much that the Oyos could hear them from their camp.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 9:22am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice update
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by chygozie11: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2021
nice story... E belike say I dey watch yoruba village movie.... which I love so much!
kudos... God bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:36am On Jan 21, 2021
hotswagg12:
Nice update
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:37am On Jan 21, 2021
chygozie11:
nice story... E belike say I dey watch yoruba village movie.... which I love so much!
kudos... God bless!!!
thank you very much,chygozie11, I would like to see more of your comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by latbas(m): 10:07am On Jan 21, 2021
This feels like a true life story about the great wars fought in yoruba land years back. keep it up chief. Nice story

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2021
latbas:
This feels like a true life story about the great wars fought in yoruba land years back. keep it up chief. Nice story
thank you latbas,the average experience of all the characters are real,so the story is non fictional with fictional spice
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 10:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Nice update op, I just hope something will happen that will make Aro win the war

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:36am On Jan 21, 2021
Ogbo couldn't believe his eyes,he just saw Maku, Deolu and Legun as they hurried away into the forest, towards ibiru, he could see Maku very well,there was no sign of weakness or disability in him,how could he survived the stabs?. He had stabbed twice, twice,just to be sure that he dies,but here he is looking strong as usual.

He couldn't help but follow them,he sneaked behind them, making sure he keeps a great distance lest they discover him.
He could see Legun as he helped Maku got down a steep terrain, Deolu was looking around for clean paths.

Suddenly, Maku stopped, and turn sharply at him,Ogbo quickly hide behind shrubs,he could swear that Maku saw him,from his hide out, he could still see Maku, staring right Into him,with a smile on his face,Legun and Deolu had stopped too, they tried to follow his gaze, but they saw nothing, ogbo was deeply troubled, this is not Maku, this man is different, he tried to look for a way of escape.

Legun: ( confused ) my lord,do you see anything? ( he followed his gaze again, but he saw nothing) my Lord, what are staring at?

Deolu: (confused too) brother, what do you see?

Makusad he faced them and smiled) nothing, let keep moving.

They continued moving, but this time more faster,Ogbo could see Legun turning back to check if someone is behind them,Ogbo lay low till they were out of sight, he stood up and gazed to towards their direction.

He was suddenly hit with great guilt that almost tore his heart,tears gathered in his eyes, he remembered those moment with Maku, when Maku would shower him with care,how he made them swore brotherhood, he remembered those times, that he would fall sick and Maku would make sure that the best medicine man would make the most potent agbo for him.

He knelt down and shook his head as tears danced down his eyes, the guilt was much,Maku had spared him again, he opened his mouth wide as he cried loud,he shed bitter tears, he wanted to run after him and beg for his forgiveness, but he couldn't summon the heart.

He fell down and weep,why was he like these! why did he chose this path? he felt like an animal with no honor and nobility, he couldn't but respect Legun, Legun is a person he wish he had become, Legun chose to be a slave to Maku but he is happy, but he chosed to be fee, now he is free,but not free to guilt.

He stood up and staggered back to his lodge in the woods.

Chapter Nineteen

It was night, Oyeku was sleeping along with the warriors at the camp beside the shore,the bank was really cold,the bonfires are going out gradually, and the cloud is announcing rain. Oyeku was trying to sleep as he turn around on the floor, suddenly, he heard the stream rubble with loud noises, he tried to get up and see the what was the curse, but he couldn't, he had lost the power to move,he couldn't speak either, he could hear the sound of footsteps, it was slow but firm.

He could feel a sensation staring from his toe, it went up,it was a cold smooth sensation that made him shivered, the sensation traveled up till he saw it with his eyes, it was a Python, a great Python. He wanted to struggle but he can't, the Python had made a coil around his body.

He shook with fear,he wanted to shout but he can't, suddenly the Python opened her mouth to swallow him,he closed his eyes and expect his end but no,it was a different thing,he can feel the coil loosened, he could feel the weight on his body deprecate,he could feel a soft skin on his body.

He slowly opened his eyes, that was when he saw it,he saw the most mysteriously beautiful maiden he have ever seen,her eyes were light brown as they stared into his soul,he face was tattooed in symmetry, he could feel her large shapy breast on his cheat,her teeth were milk white as she she smiled flirtily,she moved her hands over his body sensuously.

Her face were partly shadowed due to the night, it was the light from the bonfire that illuminated a part of her face,her hairs were so lengthy that they covered Oyeku like a blanket,she moved her body sensuously on top of Oyeku, her movement were slow and erotic,sometimes she would squeezed him tight and sometimes she loosen and ran her hands across his chest.

Oyeku almost ran mad with lust,he wanted to grab her her and lay her down,but his hands disappointed him,tears ran down his eyes,but the mysterious women did not stop,she held his head and played with his lips as she smiled, Oyeku could see those smiles, those dangerous erotic smile.

He bit is lips, his manhood has risen to it full capacity, the strange woman had noticed this, but she didn't touch it instead she spoke.

strange woman: (smiling) do you know me?

Oyeku found his voice.

Oyeku: I don't.

strange woman: of course you do.

Oyeku: no I don't, this is my first time of seeing you.

strange woman: (she smiled and brought her face closer to his) look closer.

Some strange memories rushed into his brain, sketchy memories, he saw himself in a woman's hand,the same woman,who lay on top of him,she was playing with him,he could see himself, he was a baby, an infant,she hoisted him up and then the memory was gone.

Strange womensad with a full warm smile that exposed her milk white teeth) do you remember me now.

Oyeku: ( he nodded).

Strange womansad she smiled and withdrew) I would come see you next time ( she slowly drifted away like a mist as Oyeku strength returned).

Oyeku sat up and stared at the direction of the mist,he could still see it,then suddenly it disappeared,he stood up and rushed towards the stream, but he saw nothing more, just the gentle stream that flowed lonely on it own path.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2021
idmicheal20:
Nice update op, I just hope something will happen that will make Aro win the war
let just hope bro,thanks for commenting.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
It was morning,but the cloud was dark,lightning flashed across the sky,the weather was cool and chilly. The Oyo warriors are ready for battle, they have arranged the rafts,there where seventy rafts,they would cross the stream with them, then the rafts will return to take the remaining warriors.

Oduaye had summoned an assembly, he spoke as lightning flashed randomly. He staggered around like someone possessed, he was covered head to toe with charms and amulets, he wrapped a red cotton on his head, on the cotton were cowries and snail shell,he hold a large club decorated with charms on his left hand,and on his right hand was a short matchet. He wrapped a leather charm around his right arm,his neck were covered with different strings of charm which shook as he move about.

Oduaye: I have paid my dues to esu lanroye the whip of olodumare, I have paid my dues to aganju the hot tempered man covered in red( he twisted and faced a warrior) I have paid my dues to Ogun laakaye oshinmole the god of war and blood shed,why should I fall? who can tell me why should I fall?( he pointed his machete towards Aro) Aro is fallen already ( the warriors cheered), Aro is fallen) he shouted as the warriors cheered louder) by the Ashe of those who walk these earth before me,by the Ashe of the three witch that support the weight of the universe, by the Ashe of the rulers of these world,I declare victory( he screamed) I declare victory ( he paused as he breath heavily his eyes rolled in their socket,he extended his hands) bring me the food of the gods ( three slaves were brought forward with a black cloth tied on their eyes and palm leaves were parting their lips, Oduaye danced around the slaves and made them kneel,then suddenly he chopped the head of a slave,the warriors cheered as blood jet around, he chopped the second and then the third, the warriors were frenzied,they cut themselves with daggers and blood flowed,they screamed and ran towards the raft,Ogun has come down,let blood flow.)

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Holywizard: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2021
Konji dey hol de gods too?
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Holywizard:
Konji dey hol de gods too?
lol,thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Reuben700: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2021
Wow nice story I can’t wait to read to the end
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Nice one following
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AustineJohn908(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2021
Bro we are waiting?

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
Oduaye: I have paid my dues to esu lanroye the whip of olodumare, I have paid my dues to aganju the hot tempered man covered in red( he twisted and faced a warrior) I have paid my dues to Ogun laakaye oshinmole the god of war and blood shed,why should I fall? who can tell me why should I fall?( he pointed his machete towards Aro) Aro is fallen already ( the warriors cheered), Aro is fallen) he shouted as the warriors cheered louder) by the Ashe of those who walk these earth before me,by the Ashe of the three witch that support the weight of the universe, by the Ashe of the rulers of these world,I declare victory( he screamed) I declare victory ( he paused as he breath heavily his eyes rolled in their socket,he extended his hands) bring me the food of the gods
MVP you're at your elements I cant but imagine how you put the above incantations sometimes I wonder how you did it!!
Both Messi and Ronaldo will be jealous if what you put above is part of football they must be chasing shadows !.

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blazebaba(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2021
grin Wow,if this could written as a movie..would have make hits on netflix..
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AustineJohn908(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2021
blazebaba:
I'm telling you bro. but I'm not sure any of our movie producers or directors can pull off this...as it is written here.
Maybe we will need the help of Hollywood individuals too.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blazebaba(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2021
AustineJohn908:
I'm telling you bro. but I'm not sure any of our movie producers or directors can pull off this...as it is written here.
Maybe we will need the help of Hollywood individuals too.

Yeah....thats true,Hollywood is gonna make the graphics and the scenes more real expecially when Oyeku later loose it....shay our own movie director for here,them sabii nothing.....since i don watch movie ehn wey ghost dey try dodge person na im i dont forget watching naija movies...

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for the beautiful update. Truely, u are blessed and talented...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oyeku was brooding when he heard the distance shouts,his heart leaped,the shout were coming from the Oyos camp. The shout was followed by war screams and the intoxicating beat of the bata drums.

He could see Oyo warriors rushing towards the raft as they dragged along their war tigers. The breeze had start blowing strongly, the sky had become really dark,lightning flashed rapidly as thunder booms in it own prime.

The Aro warriors had gathered at the stream edge with their archers at the first row,Oyeku watched as warriors hurried around,shouting at their fellow warriors as they pass around ammunitions.

Everywhere was so dark that it is almost Impossible to see someone at your own front, some Aro war boys are try to rekindle the bonfire. Oyeku could see Ichendu hurrying around as he position his disorganized men.

The Oyo rafts were gradually approaching,he could hear the war chants of the invading warriors despite the approaching rain,the sound of the bata drum complemented the booming of the relentless thunder that ram the whole skies.

Ichendu had succeeded in positioning his archers, now the Aro warriors are well organized, the archers occupied the first row temporarily, immediately they are through with their part,the second row of phalanx warriors replaced them at the front, in case the oyos succeed in crossing the stream, they would be push back by the phalanx.

Ichendu gazed at the direction of the rafts, he could hear the shouts and chants,he raised his hands for the archer to prepare their bows,he wanted to make sure that the Oyos would get close enough for the archers to deliver deadly blows, the breeze could misdirect the airborne arrows if they are released to a long distance,so Ichendu waited till he could hear their close chants.

The rain had started falling and the winds had subsided,the bonfires are getting quenched with water,with the last ray of light the archer saw as Ichendu dropped his hand and they released their bows as they sent their arrows flying towards the advancing warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Oduaye was trying to catch a gleams of the Aro men ahead,the darkness and rain had impaired his vision, and the vision of his men on board,he cursed loudly, this is a bad omen,but he consoled himself quickly, Aros are banana branches that does not need a machete to be cut down,all he needs to do is to maintain the morale of his warriors, he would break the Aro spirit and make them lose heart,he was still thinking when someone dropped dead beside him.

That was when he got it,arrows whizzed around like whistles, he could hear his men shout and screams of pain, he managed to get on his belly to avoid been unfortunate, he could not help but curse, he bit his lip in anger and frustration,he screamed for his men to lay down,but the heavy rain had mute his voice, he could see as his men fell left and right, some fell on the raft, while some fell inside the stream.

Ichendu was shouting at the top of his voice to the archers.

Ichendu: ( screaming loud) aim that angle (he pointed with a touch on his hand,the archers aimed and released their bows).

Ichendu could hear the scream of the unfortunate Oyo warriors that had been kissed with the arrows poisonous tips,he could perceived the lost morale already, they had been disorganized, everything was working for the favour of Aro. He screamed louder to his archers, they have got enough arrows but the poison tipped are limited.

Ichendu knew if Oduaye is a sensible war leader,he would retreat,he had lost about three hundred men already, wisdom demands that he should retreat and reorganize,but Ichendu could still hear their voices getting closer, so he persuaded the archers to strike faster and Harder.

The avalanche of arrows lasted for almost two hours,Oduaye was still lying low on the raft, the rain had stopped but dripping, he could see the sun trying to break through the tired clouds, he could see a lot of his fallen men on board,the raft movement had been slowed due to the disturbances of the arrows. He squeezed his face as if to cry, he shook his head rapidly,the arrows had stopped coming.

Oduaye: (in great psychological agony)No! No!( a warrior on boards shouted at him).

warriorsad he raised his shield in case more arrows arrives) General, we have been spanked, let retreat( he pointed at the remaining standing warrior on the rafts) we have lost enough warriors,this is a great catastrophe!

Oduaye knew that the warrior was right,the morale of the warriors had been broken, he could see their defeated faces, their broken spirit, he had not expected this,he had not expected the Aros to be as prepared as this,he had refused to plan this invasion because he underestimated their capacity, now he had pay for it,he had lose three hundred men.

But Oduaye never plan to retreat and he won't, he had never retreat before,even when battles are more tougher than this, no! he won't, he still had many warriors compared to Aro warriors, he would risk this moment instead of retreating for this Aro slaves,his men had lost morale, but they are still Strong, They would surely cross this stream of hindrance and when they get to the other side, they would unleash death,they would slaughter them mercilessly.

Oduaye caught the raft paddle and directed the raft towards the enemies camp,he won't back down,he turned back and shouted towards his warriors.

Oduaye: ( he shouted loud) cursed be any man that turns back,follow me.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Bro we are waiting?
I will try my best to drop updates everyday,so you don't have to wait much
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lakesc:
Thanks for the beautiful update. Truely, u are blessed and talented...
thank you very much Lakesc,I am really motivated by these comment, thanks a lot
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
blazebaba:
I am really flattered, thank you.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
royalguy123:
Oduaye: I have paid my dues to esu lanroye the whip of olodumare, I have paid my dues to aganju the hot tempered man covered in red( he twisted and faced a warrior) I have paid my dues to Ogun laakaye oshinmole the god of war and blood shed,why should I fall? who can tell me why should I fall?( he pointed his machete towards Aro) Aro is fallen already ( the warriors cheered), Aro is fallen) he shouted as the warriors cheered louder) by the Ashe of those who walk these earth before me,by the Ashe of the three witch that support the weight of the universe, by the Ashe of the rulers of these world,I declare victory( he screamed) I declare victory ( he paused as he breath heavily his eyes rolled in their socket,he extended his hands) bring me the food of the gods
MVP you're at your elements I cant but imagine how you put the above incantations sometimes I wonder how you did it!!
Both Messi and Ronaldo will be jealous if what you put above is part of football they must be chasing shadows !.
lol... incantations are rich in wisdom, humor, metaphors and general logic,if you want to know many more,I advice you to watch Yoruba abule movies
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AustineJohn908(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ideadoctor:
I will try my best to drop updates everyday,so you don't have to wait much
Thank you bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2021
AustineJohn908:
Thank you bro
you are welcome bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
Nice one bro

Well-done. I know it is not easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.