Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61309 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Captainola05:
No no no...... Why the banned now? @ideadoctor, @NL. pls don't break my heart.... I must read this story to the end please
sure,you don't need to worry, I will surely finish the story by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2021
wonderkid231:
Great work. I'm so glued that I can't stop. Please keep it coming, you are a special writer.
thank you wonderkid231, I love your comment,expect more updates today.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 6:30am On Jan 26, 2021
hotswagg12:
Sorry about that but I thought the mods already gave you hint on how to avoid the anti spam bot. Try and use this your new moniker to update again.
but I obviously avoided those mistakes,I did. I think something else is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 6:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Kingso23:
this writer is very skillful man, more ink 2 ur pen man im rating u writer of the month 5* rated

let the update flow #wewantmore!
thank you Sir, this is an encouraging comment,expect more updates today.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Ayo5991:
Are u dropping more tonight
I will be dropping more today.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Tnx for d update # following
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by divinelypruned(f): 11:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Wow and wow, nice update OP, more inspiration, thanks
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Boss. Well-done. It's been a while I've been here grin
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 6:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bro you've made me login today again. You will soon start paying me for these logins oo.
Well done bro

Rock on. Don't let the mods frustrate you.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Captainola05: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Theideadoctor post=98450150]sure,you don't need to worry, I will surely finish the story by God's Grace

Amen @ideadoctor, God bless your hand work, may your pen keep flourish with ink like that of palm tree
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Thanks for the update.. More inspiration to u...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blanquito(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for the good work bro,God bless you
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Something is not clear to me, it seems I'm lost where's ideadoctor dropping the new update please someone should show me
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Hi bro, haven't seen anything yet
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Come oh what ?going on with dis story . #good morning people
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:41am On Jan 29, 2021
Oduaye held his right arm as blood rushed out,he called out a retreat to his men who were struggling to stay alive,his men are gradually moving away from the phalanx as they rush towards the rafts.
Oduaye had never felt so miserable in his life, he had never felt so defeated, how could this happen. He rushed to the last leaving raft, he could hear the Aro scream of mockery as he boarded his raft,he spit out in a rage, he would never forget today, the humiliation was much,how could it be Arose,how could it be the Aros,how can this great defeat come from Aro, of all people.

As if the defeat was not over, Oduaye heard the whistling of arrows, he could see his men dropping dead ,he quickly fell on his belly to avoid the campaign of arrows, he bit his teeth in anger,curse this day, curse this day! he said.

Aro men screamed for victory, they hooted and cheered as their voice echoed through the whole plain. It was a great,fantastic and unbelievable victory, they had spanked Oyo, they had fell thousand in a day,without losing a man,it was unbelievable.

Oyeku could see Uzo doing flips as he danced the the war dance, his face was very bloody,he could see him flex his biceps in rhythm with the drum beats, Oyeku could see ichendu,kissing the blade of his spear as he honoured Ogun, the warriors are in a frenzied atmosphere of aftermath violence, the whole of the stream bank echoed with the sound of victory.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Chilo was woken by the distance rumbling noise of the Aro warriors, the noise was steady. She stood up and adjusted her wrapper as she venture out of the hut. The sun is already up in the cloudless sapphire sky,the earth was very muddy because of the heavy rain,everything smelt fresh.

Her mother was outside piling some loads,she was doing so with haste. Chilo moved towards her.

Chilosad kneeling) good morning iya

Mother: (she looked up,with urgency) daughter, I was about to wake you up now,but thank God you are awake already ( she had from finish piling the loads) we are leaving for Oma today.

Chilo: ( very surprised) what!

mother: ( resolved) yes,we are leaving,and I promise,the sun will not set on us in this land,now go pack every necessary things you need, we leave now.

Chilosad almost in tears) but why? why? mother.

Mother: ( she stood up) what I saw in my dream this morning was not good, Aro men lost the war and oyos ransacked our lands,killing and raping our people ( she looked frightening) now,I heard some great noise from the border, what do you think must have happened? of course Aro men had lost the war, and Oyos are probably heading our way now ( she slapped her ties in urgency) Chilo let live now, go pack your things ( she lifted the load and placed it on a log as she rushed inside to bring out some other things.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Chilo sat slowly on a stool as she held her stomach, tears dribbled down her face,she moaned in pain as her mother words eat down into her soul. If Aro had indeed fallen then her life is over,Oyeku would be dead.

The thought and reality made her spirit sink, she felt like vomiting, She quickly rushed to the Bush to throw up,she was breathing fast, she held her chest and hold unto a tree for support, the whole of her body system was disorganized. She walk slowly back to the hut,her mother was outside looking for her.

mother: ( relieved when she saw her) Omo,want happened to you( she rushed towards her as she saw her staggered, she supported her and prevented her from falling) Omo,are you alright.

She assisted chilo to sit as she held her tightly.

mother: ( afraid and worried) what is wrong with you?

Chilo slumped and fainted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks for the update.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
The Aro warriors are settled now,they had secured back their positions, in case of any surprise attack, but they haven't lost their excitement, it was a miracle, unbelievable, Aro spanked the mighty Oyo,even Ichendu himself agreed that it was a miracle.

The Battle had left the whole bank bloody with mutilated bodies,even the stream itself has swallowed a great deal of body,the Aros warriors had bear the responsibility of burying this bodies, they also hoped for the bodies in the stream to float up quickly so that the stream will not be filthy and unsafe for consumption.

Oyeku could not actually point out to the reason why he was not happy, despite this great victory, he could not bring himself to rejoice, it was as if the victory was not meant for him. He had seen how the battle had gone, he had seen Aro men displaying courage and valor, he was amazed by Uzo's fearlessness and recklessness, he was floored by Ichendu speed and preciseness, this duo had really stand as a challenge to him.

What he saw today had challenged him,now he understand the glory of war, only men of war can enjoy the glory of war, while the battle rage on,he was at the last batch of warriors, he didn't not participate in the fighting, even though he itch to fight too,but he can't, he does not have the requirements and it pained him.

Right in the Aro camp,Uzo and Ichendu bravery was been celebrated, Oyeku could see as warriors hailed Uzo and his heart moved, Ichendu himself was seen as he embraced Uzo. Oyeku could see Aro gallant men as they celebrated themselves. He stood up and went farther from the camp.

Oyeku climbed the top of a tree and sat at one of the branch,he could not sit at the tree base,because the earth was muddy. From where he sat,he could see the Aro camp clearly, he could see the warriors moving about like ants, he brought out his dagger and slowly ran the sharp edge of the knife against his chest as blood peered out the trails, he frowned and clutch his jaw as he felt the pain .

Oyeku: ( dragging the knife across his chest) Today,I refuse to be a boy that I used to be, today, I refuse to sit back and watch men fight,today,no battle shall escape me( he withdrew the darker and watch the blood flows) Let my boyish timidity flow away with these blood, let all fears flow away with this blood ( he wiped the remaining blood from his dagger and return the dagger to it sheath as he sighed.)

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update.
thank you Sir

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
divinelypruned:
Wow and wow, nice update OP, more inspiration, thanks
thank you Miss
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Muzil:
Bro you've made me login today again. You will soon start paying me for these logins oo.
Well done bro

Rock on. Don't let the mods frustrate you.
thank you bro,happy to see you around.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Captainola05:
Theideadoctor post=98450150]sure,you don't need to worry, I will surely finish the story by God's Grace

Amen @ideadoctor, God bless your hand work, may your pen keep flourish with ink like that of palm tree
Amen,thank you bro.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ibunkun1:
Boss. Well-done. It's been a while I've been here grin
yeah, it been long I saw your comment Sir, it good to see you again

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lakesc:
Thanks for the update.. More inspiration to u...
thank you Sir
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
blanquito:
Thanks for the good work bro,God bless you
Amen,thank you Sir, seeing your comment for the first time,I wish to see more.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
idmicheal20:
Something is not clear to me, it seems I'm lost where's ideadoctor dropping the new update please someone should show me
oh sorry, tight academic scheduled delayed the updates,with academic atmosphere around there is less inspiration.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
oloyedprince1:
Hi bro, haven't seen anything yet
am very sorry,but don't worry I will drop more soon
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ayo5991:
Come oh what ?going on with dis story . #good morning people
good morning Sir, story is coming

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by blanquito(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ideadoctor:
Amen,thank you Sir, seeing your comment for the first time,I wish to see more.

Your beautiful story brought me here,you are doing a great job,keep it up,Thanks for the update
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one bro
Oyeku is ready to taste blo*d

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.