Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,658,092 members, 6,239,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 April 2021 at 01:46 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (28470 Views)

Scents Of Lust (18+) / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03
please guys, I am sorry for always keeping you guys waiting, but I can't help it, I have a tight academical schedule that always take my time, for now guys, you may see no updates,but immediately I am free, I will start dropping long updates, which will center on Oyeku empowerment as a warrior, his wars, his heroical feats, his kingship and his empire and his death. patience guys, I appreciate you all

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 4:47pm On Mar 03
Priceless11:
Oga where are you? It's been 4days o
always In the lecture room or Church, I only check nairaland occasionally, I appreciate you sir or ma.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 10:56pm On Mar 03
We understand Ideadoctor

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05
Ideadoctor:
always In the lecture room or Church, I only check nairaland occasionally, I appreciate you sir or ma.
Which school
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05
oloyedprince1:

Which school
unilorin
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06
Ideadoctor:
unilorin
as if I know....am also a student of unilorin... what course do you study
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06
oloyedprince1:

as if I know....am also a student of unilorin... what course do you study
CRS EDUCATION 200 LEVEL, what about you?

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Jaylynn: 9:12pm On Mar 06
So this story's still ongoing? Lovely. IdeaDoctor, keep the ball rolling.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06
Jaylynn:
So this story's still ongoing? Lovely. IdeaDoctor, keep the ball rolling.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 11:41pm On Mar 06
Proud Alumnus unilorin..better by far
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:41am On Mar 07
Priceless11:
Proud Alumnus unilorin..better by far
wow! you are a unilorin Alumni! I am very happy to know that, well it seems you guys got the best times of unilorin, because now, unilorin has entered the leagues of strikers.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 4:14pm On Mar 07
Ideadoctor:
wow! you are a unilorin Alumni! I am very happy to know that, well it seems you guys got the best times of unilorin, because now, unilorin has entered the leagues of strikers.
When I was in school...you can't strike under a VC like professor Ishiaq Oloyede...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:59pm On Mar 07
Priceless11:

When I was in school...you can't strike under a VC like professor Ishiaq Oloyede...
you are guys are really, really Lucky, you got the best of unilorin, I envy you Sir.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 2:11am On Mar 08
Ideadoctor:
CRS EDUCATION 200 LEVEL, what about you?
Statistics 200l
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Priceless11: 2:02pm On Mar 18
Ideadoctor:
you are guys are really, really Lucky, you got the best of unilorin, I envy you Sir.
You can't be away for so long..you will loose fans

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:41pm On Mar 27
Hello
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:42pm On Apr 01
Hello his he nt back yet
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03
Priceless11:

You can't be away for so long..you will loose fans
I really cant blame him bro, what unilorite are facing in school is no that easy, also they have started their C.A.. maybe that is what kept him busy
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 2:11pm On Apr 12
Ideadoctor I hope you are safe
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 2:12pm On Apr 12
5991ayo:
Hello his he nt back yet
I wonder why oo
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 11:58pm On Apr 12
Muzil:
I wonder why oo
,IT IS WELL

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

A New Year Logical Question! Logical Answers Pls! / Dominic Onyekachi Creates Digital Collection Of African Stories For Kids - CNN / About Whitey's Flash Fiction Challenge *comment Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.