Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61026 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Aro

It was morning.

The Aro settlements had become desolate and abandoned.

There were bushes growing in huts and around huts, which will make any newcomer doubt if this place was once a settlement.
No sound of human activities just the chirping of birds and the sound of crickets. The whole land had become a forest and desolate.

Smoke could be seen rising from an angle of the land, which would be the only sign of human existence in this large waste.

Down to source of the smoke was a large compound surrounded by tall palm trees, this compound consist of three large huts and one small hut.

At the middle of the compound some women can be seen cooking in large pots.

Some were just coming back from the stream to fetch water, while some are sweeping the compound.

There was no sight of any male amidst them.

" Baba will be strong soon, i think he just caught fever, nothing more, he had given me instructions to get some leaves and barks for him and i have done that already, so i believe it is just a matter of time before he get well" a woman with a child on her back said to the other woman as they cook.

" I pray so, may Olodumare spare him for us, he can't die now." Another woman added.

"Ase!!" The woman chorused.

" If not for him where would we be? what would have happened to us? It was by Olodumare and by baba that we are alive today."the woman with a child on back explained.

" Any news from our people at Oyo?" A woman asked.

" As for now, we don't know what is happening at Oyo,but let wish our men safe journey from ibiru, we would be informed of what is happening in Oyo, when they comes back.

" Olodumare, please, end our suffering, restore us, end our pain, let things go back to the way they used to be, Olodumare please have mercy on us" a woman spread both palms as she prayed.

"Ase!!" The women chorused.

" Let me go and check on Baba and see how he is doing" a young beautiful woman who seem to be the youngest and the most innocent amidst the women said as she left the congregation of the other women.

Baba eyes were closed but he wasn't asleep when the young lady entered.

"Eredi!!" Baba muttered as she entered.

" Yes, baba" Eredi replied, she was surprised how baba knew it was her..

" How did you know it was me?"

Baba chuckled.

" You have entered this room so many times to check on me that had know your footstep.

Eredi smiled shyly.

" Thank you." Baba said.

" No baba, we should be the one to thank you, without you, we don't know what would have happened to us, but you saved us and feed us, we should be thankful."

" I understand."baba said, but still, non has taken care of me as you do, so, thank you.

Eredi smiled.

" Alright, baba, let me go get your food" she turn to leave.

But baba stopped her.

"Wait!" Baba said.

She stopped.

" Please Eredi,help me look for Oyeku and guide him, please let this be final wish of a dying man to a merciful goddess, help me great goddess and guide him to his destiny.....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
Ideadoctor, thanks for the updates, you are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2022
Back to back update. Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2022
I love ur constant update now

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Weldon sir

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ride on bro. I'm with you
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
C like people dy love ur contant,u self show us love by update @Ideadoctor
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
The chapter you posted now made me feel emotional embarassed Please next. I'm patiently waiting wink

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by opico24: 9:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Well-done bro..
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hello......
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wetin Dey xup op
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2022
I wonder oh!
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by slimsophiediva(f): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
As I don land now , abeg make updates dey flow biko
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Semako36: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thank you @ideadoctor for attempting to complete this great piece of yours.

More knowledge

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Chapter Three.

In the Spirit world

"The first secret of the world is word, it creates change" the dumb spirit said.

"When words are spoken, change would occur,words can make a gentle man angry, it could make an angry man calm, words could kill and word could save.

A sacrifice to the gods without spoken words would not be accepted, which means that the gods values spoken words.

Words are spirit and they are alive and active. Do not drop words carelessly, because words are dangerous.

That is the first secret of the world,son of man" the dumb spirit said.

"The second secret of the world, 'All things could hear and they responds'.
Everything that Olodumare created are alive and conscious, ranging from the liveless stone and mountains to the great trees-princes of the forest, the shallow minded animals of the wild and the swift birds of the sky, they all has ears and they can listen.

The Third secret of the world, son of man; is blood.

Blood! The red and thick,
The most pleasant of all smell,
And the greatest of all taste,
And the most beautiful of all sight,
Ogun craves blood despite been drunk with strong wine.
And the great witches drinks blood till their eyes shed blood.
The earth drink blood when ever there is sacrifice, yes, orisha ile drinks blood after blood and was still not satisfied.

Blood, why art though everywhere yet expensive? You are everywhere but still you are scarce.

Is it because you are the sit of life? Or you are the flow of God?

Or because you are the greatest of all bonds? Yes, the bond- you bond the mother to her child, and brothers to brothers, you bond the husband to his wife and a man to his God.

O blood,the servant of the gods
And the master of men,
No man despise blood,
And no god refuse blood,
Where is the source of blood?, O man,
Tell me if you know?

Is blood not the flow of Olodumare?
Is blood not life?
Is blood not power?

The fourth secret of the world is fate.

When a pot falls and break,it is fate.
And when a pot falls and doesn't break, it is still fate.
Fate the unequal fingers, the unjust and the unfair, fate loveth one and hated the other, then suddenly, fate striketh the loveth down and caressed the hated.

Fate!

It is thee who made a beautiful apparel for the peacock and made her the queen of bird, making her a thing of admiration for all who has sight, yet,you don rags on the vulture and made her bald and rugged.

Why art thou the way you are?

Son of man, tell me.. why is fate unjust?

Is it not because of order and balance?

If all is white, then what would be black?

And if all is black, then what would be white?

If there is no white, then we won't know that black is black, and if there is no black, we wont know that white is white.

Fate makes all perfect by creating unequal destinies, i hail thee, Oyeku, fate has favoured you and made you the bold tiger that roams the forest like a king while the unfortunate antelope look out for you lest they are devoured.

If the antelope would not cry and die
The lion would not laugh and live,
This also is the work of fate the mischievous.

The fifth secret of the world is women.

My hands on the air for the big breasted women, the ones whose buttocks carries the weight of the world and their vagina the heaven which men comes from and which also take the lives of men.

When Olodumare made man strong

Then he made woman to make him weak so that man would know that man cannot be Olodumare.

Great women, our mothers, the birds of the night, and the sacred flame inside the iroko, the whips of Olodumare.

Who can say this is the depth of the sea?

Is it not rules by Iyemoja, the mother of the sea?

When you return to the world of men, show respect to the women of the night and reverence them, then you shall stay in darkness yet see.

The sixth secret of the world is divination.

If the leg and body does not consult the eyes before moving, they may fall into a bit.

He who asks for way can never get lost.

Orunmila the witness of fate.

Ifa the bystander at the room of destiny.

He who knows all, but speak none unless you ask.

In the world of man, when you are confused, do divination and be clarified, or is it not for the clarity of fate that ifa cast his nuts?

A man must know his tomorrow from today so that he could avoid the evil of tomorrow and savor the good.

This also is a secret of the world.

The seventh and the last secret of the world is love.

He who loves has fears
But he who loves none has no fears

Love is the greatest of all mischief,son of man.

It kills, it weakens, it makes fools out of wise men, and turn great men to prisoners.

Do not love, love none,but thyself.

Love brings trust, love no one so that you would trust no one.

Oyeku! Do not love anyone, a tiger does not kill because he wants to,he kills because he need to, and if he constantly show mercy to his games then he will starve.

This seventh secret is the most relevant to your destiny Oyeku." The spirit ended his explanation.

5 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2022
The chapter you posted now made me feel emotional embarassed Please next. I'm patiently waiting wink
Thanks.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2022
Semako36:
Thank you @ideadoctor for attempting to complete this great piece of yours.

More knowledge
Thanks.
Am really trying to complete it, but time.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2022
oloyedprince1:
Wetin Dey xup op
Abeg no vex.

E no easy.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2022
opico24:
Well-done bro..
Thank opico24.
I really need those ' weldones"
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:05am On Jan 23, 2022
5991ayo:
C like people dy love ur contant,u self show us love by update @Ideadoctor
i appreciate You all.

And am always looking forward to drop updates, but you know as a man, you have to hustle in the real world.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2022
Oyeku began his journey out of the spirit world after he had received the secret out of the dumb spirit whom he spanked till he spoke so much.

All the spirit told him, did he kept in his heart and memorized them. The secrets are seven, so Oyeku counted seven of his fingers, starting from the pinky finger of his left hand to the thumb, that was five, then he stucked out the index and the thumb of his right hand.

With this pattern,he would always remember this secrets.

Before he left the spirit, the spirit foretold that he would meet three women in the world of men, the first one would be immediately after his arrival,the second his unknown, and the third would be his spirit wife.

He must render help to these three women, so that his destiny shall be smooth and his powers unlocked.

" Until you you help this three women, your full power is still snoring" the spirit told him.

The words of the spirit were heavy in the heart of Oyeku so much to that he could not wait to reach the world of man.

The secrets of the world is the force behind all victors and conquerors,only those who knows how the world works would rule the world.

Now he knows.

How true were the words of the spirit, love is the ugliest things, when he watched those he loved died, it was painful, and when the girl he loved broke his heart, it was hell.

He knew that to stop loving his hard, but the spirit had assured him that one day, he would not know love anymore, and he would never feel pain again.

" Let it be fast, the day this heart shall
Vanish". Oyeku said as he peered into the land of the living....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Beautiful updates (I'm just seeing them)

Breathtaking, intriguing and captivating as well. More wisdom and knowledge to you brother.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2022
Oma

Prince Maku had journeyed across the stream and past the narrow seas into Omaland.

He travelled along with legun is loyal slave whom he had made his brother, together with Arore mother,whom he had promised Arore to take as his own mother.

He had travelled all the way from Aro, crossing the evil forest, at the end of the forest was the narrow seas which he crossed as he made way to the land of the Omas.

They settled at the outskirts of the land.

They knew nothing of this land, the people and their culture and so they had to tread with caution.

Maku was not at all worried, but he fears for the two that are with him.

Although, the Omas are known to be very gentle and good natured, but the fresh wars may have took away their good nature for the moment.

It would even be more dangerous for those whom the Omas percieved as strangers, especially Oyos whom were the cause of the civil war.

There was a great need to be extremely careful.

Legun had built a little for Arore's mother, while he and Maku had built a booth for themselves.

Right here in Oma, rain falls at all seasons both rainy and dry season and thunder would not cease booming and flashing, earth would shake and it would seem as if it would quake.

And so sometimes when it rains they join mother in the hut, till it stops raining.

Another thing that Maku noticed about Oma was the cold. Extreme cold.

Sometimes,when it rains at Oma, snow falls, because Oma land is cold.

" My lord, i don't think i can cope with this cold for a moon more, i'll just die" legun said as he pulled his knees closer to his chest, shivering.

" The cold is indeed much, you too should stay till the sun rise before you leave the hut" Iyun( Arore mother) said.

Maku nodded his head in agreement.

" But to be sincere, My lord, Oma land is beautiful" Legun said as his lips shook from cold. " Very beautiful."

" I have heard a lot of stories from my father, about the Omas. Not only is the land beautiful, but even the people and their culture." Maku testified.

" Yes, i agree, about the land but i have never seen any Oma before, i could not say if the people are beautiful or not, and about the culture, Oyo culture is never matched by any other culture, so if the Omas had beautiful culture, it could not be fascinating as Oyo culture.

" What you said is what an Oyo person would say, or are you not from Oyo?" Iyun asked legun.

Legun nodded negatively.

" I agree with Maku, Oma is one of the most beautiful culture among the race of men." Iyun admitted.

" My own grandmother had lived in Oma for many years before she came back to Aro and married.

She told me the told me a lot of stories about them, including their Origin." Iyun said.

" I will like to know about their Origin, Iya please tell us" legun said as he dragged closer to Iyun, interested.

Maku took a glance at Legun and laughed inside, Legun only has the body of a man but he is as naive as a child. Ever since he has known him as a young boy he had never change. Still the same legun, who would always speak what ought to have just be in his mind, pass childish comments, laugh without restraints.

" Tell us Iya" legun persisted.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2022
The Omas share ancenstry with the enjembas whom the Oyos wiped out not long ago. The Omas were originally called Atedo.

They lived in tiny groups, at the end of the evil forest and are always at war, clan to clan. The Atedo were cannibals, a victorious clan would completely annihilate the conquered clan. They would marry the women of the conquered clan and eat the young men and the warriors.

Then one of the clan grew stronger than the others under a powerful and brutal-savage ruler called Araba.

Araba grew his clan by making treaty with minor clans, offering them friendship and protection. When those minor clans accepts the offer they automatically becomes Araba subject.

Araba continued his treaties till he was able to unite all the minor clans into a large military force. With his large army he started warring against other major clans until they either join campaign or they are completely annihilated.

After bloody battles in the forest, Araba had established control and dominance over the whole forest, except the area occupied by a particular powerful Atedo clan called Ide.

The Ide refused to submit to the New power, and battle began. The Ide warriors were decisively defeated and Araba overran their territory pursuing them out of the forest, both children and women.

When the Ide people came across the narrow sea they could not run further and neither could they go back.
Araba and his warriors caught up with them and massacre began.

At the heat of the slaughter, many Ide people jumped inside the sea, both men and women, old and young. Those who did not jump were slaughtered mercilessly while some are caught and roasted alive by Araba warriors.

3 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by emonis88: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Ideadoctor:
Chapter Three.

In the Spirit world

"The first secret of the world is word, it creates change" the dumb spirit said.

"When words are spoken, change would occur,words can make a gentle man angry, it could make an angry man calm, words could kill and word could save.

A sacrifice to the gods without spoken words would not be accepted, which means that the gods values spoken words.

Words are spirit and they are alive and active. Do not drop words carelessly, because words are dangerous.

Everything that Olodumare created are alive and conscious, ranging from the liveless stone and mountains to the great trees-princes of the forest, the shallow minded animals of the wild and the swift birds of the sky, they all has ears and they can listen.

The earth drink blood when ever there is sacrifice, yes, orisha ile drinks blood after blood and was still not satisfied.

Blood, why art though everywhere yet expensive? You are everywhere but still you are scarce.

Or because you are the greatest of all bonds? Yes, the bond- you bond the mother to her child, and brothers to brothers, you bond the husband to his wife and a man to his God.

And the master of men,
No man despise blood,
And no god refuse blood,
Tell me if you know?

Is blood not life?
Is blood not power?

Fate the unequal fingers, the unjust and the unfair, fate loveth one and hated the other, then suddenly, fate striketh the loveth down and caressed the hated.

Fate!

It is thee who made a beautiful apparel for the peacock and made her the queen of bird, making her a thing of admiration for all who has sight, yet,you don rags on the vulture and made her bald and rugged.

If there is no white, then we won't know that black is black, and if there is no black, we wont know that white is white.

Fate makes all perfect by creating unequal destinies, i hail thee, Oyeku, fate has favoured you and made you the bold tiger that roams the forest like a king while the unfortunate antelope look out for you lest they are devoured.

My hands on the air for the big breasted women, the ones whose buttocks carries the weight of the world and their vagina the heaven which men comes from and which also take the lives of men.

Then he made woman to make him weak so that man would know that man cannot be Olodumare.

Great women, our mothers, the birds of the night, and the sacred flame inside the iroko, the whips of Olodumare.

When you return to the world of men, show respect to the women of the night and reverence them, then you shall stay in darkness yet see.

If the leg and body does not consult the eyes before moving, they may fall into a bit.

In the world of man, when you are confused, do divination and be clarified, or is it not for the clarity of fate that ifa cast his nuts?

A man must know his tomorrow from today so that he could avoid the evil of tomorrow and savor the good.

He who loves has fears

It kills, it weakens, it makes fools out of wise men, and turn great men to prisoners.

Oyeku! Do not love anyone, a tiger does not kill because he wants to,he kills because he need to, and if he constantly show mercy to his games then he will starve.

This seventh secret is the most relevant to your destiny Oyeku." The spirit ended his explanation.

Hmmm!!!!
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by rayvelez(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2022
Lovely Sunday morning with a lengthy updates.
More grace bro.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by rayvelez(m): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2022
emonis88:

Hmmm!!!!
Just ‘Hmmm’ and you quoted d whole page na wa o.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by emonis88: 10:05am On Jan 23, 2022
rayvelez:

Just ‘Hmmm’ and you quoted d whole page na wa o.
That page deeeeeep!!!!!
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ideadoctor:
Chapter Three.

In the Spirit world

And the master of men,
No man despise blood,
And no god refuse blood,
Tell me if you know?

Is blood not life?
Is blood not power?

Fate!

He who loves has fears

I had to quote this whole write up for future reference. This is deep and words on a marble. @ideadoctor flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by slimsophiediva(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wow
God bless you my writer, please fire on

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ideadoctor:
i appreciate You all.

And am always looking forward to drop updates, but you know as a man, you have to hustle in the real world.
dat true bt jst tell us whn u wnt to move and how GOD bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by mikemodel24: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thanks for the update

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / Nephilim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.