Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61180 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2021
5991ayo:
Come and finish what u av started oh #welcm and where u jp go?
okay, i would do that sir.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is getting interesting. More update oo
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
U can nt catch what u cannt c #weldon com and continue oh
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Chapter two

" Let go back now, he is in the deep of the forest already". A guard said.

"Yes let go back" another added. " It is already dark, he can't survive the Forest and if we do not go back either we might not survive the forest too.

The guards each took a second glance at the direction of Oyeku before they headed away from the forest.

The night has come and the forest is alive. Oyeku leap from rock to rock and from log to log until his strength failed him and he collapsed.

He struggled and crawled towards a large rock, he sat and rested his back on the rock as he breath heavily.

He is certain that his pursuers are gone but he was still not safe.

He turn his head around and observed his surrounding, it was dark so he could not see well, but he could say this place has a lot of rocks and thick shrubs, a great place for pythons and boa constrictors.

He had to move away from this place and find a more higher ground, and a warm place too.

He stood up with great effort and forced himself away, he wandered blindly about the forest until he sighted the moon. Now he is certain that he is far from the low lands where the broad leaves of gigantic trees blocked the curious moon from seeing the forest floor.

He sighed as he climbed up a hill, with the last burst of his energy he was on top of the hill, he lied flatly on his back as he stared at the crescent moon.

He sat up and tool a look at the view of the forest from up here, it was beautiful, the moon casting its golden light on the canopy of dense leaves, and the hill reflecting back the golds of the moon, it was beautiful and breath taking.

The sight brought a flood of memories to Oyeku, the memories of childhood and boyhood, the memories of his happy days at Aro under the roof of Ayeni.

Tears rolled down his eyes as he remembered Chilo.

He cried.

" Chilo". He sobbed.

" Where are you?"

" Am sorry, am sincerely sorry". He shook his head bitterly as he splashed tears everywhere.

" I could not protect you, i could not save you,ha!"

Yes, he had failed her, he had failed everyone, he had failed his mother,his father now he has failed Chilo, how could he bear it, Now he is alone in a strange forest with the moon as his companion

He felt liquid dripping down his nostrils, he touched it, it was blood, he is bleeding and his strength is now all gone, the end is near.

Well, all is well, death is all he wished for now, yes, a beautiful death, a sweet death that would end his pains.

" Come take me!!!" Oyeku yelled.

" Where are you?"

" Death!!!'

He lay down back, staring at the moon as his eyes shut close.

Oyeku found himself in the same forest he had always found himself in his dreams.

But today it felt so real, he could feel his nerves and his body, yes it was real, but just that right now all his wounds are gone, he feels no pains and he felt calm.

Suddenly, he felt a presence behind him, he wanted to turn around but he couldn't, it was as if he was heard in place by an invisible hand.

He tried so much to break loose but he couldn't, so he gave up and surrendered.

" Yes, that is it, stop fighting fate" the familiar voice spoke. " Just surrender to it".

Oyeku relaxed, and all is fears melt away. He became free and liberated.

He turned around slowly and saw a very tiny, naked man. He was covered with incisions, and beneath him was the most prominent manhood he had ever seen.

The man head was a big as his stomach and his nose were so wide that a small gourd can pass through it.

But still Oyeku was not afraid, it was as if he had known this man all is live, as if the man was somehow related to him.

" Who are you" Oyeku asked.

" I am Aroni, the reason why all magic works. I am the god of magic. No magic works unless i permit it. I am the brother of Osanyin the god of medicine.

" Why do you summon me?" Oyeku asked. " Why do you always appear to me?"

" I never summoned you, but it was fate who linked you and i together, but the difference is that i have succumb to fate while you are still fighting it".

" What is my fate? And how am i fighting it?" Oyeku asked.

" Your fate is the fate of the sword, which cause pains and sucks blood. Your fate is the fate of the kite that steal the chick from her mother bossom while the mother watch on.
Your fate has nothing to do with love and care, your faith is destruction and death, that is what you are created for and that is why you are breathing".

" I refuse such fate!, why would such be my fate? I am the son of my father Ayeni and my fate is what i choose and not what you choose for me, not what anybody chose for me" Oyeku yelled.

Aroni laughed and at that moment he transformed into the most handsome man that Oyeku had ever seen, taller than Oyeku, dark and built with a goaty beard poking out of his chin, with neat tribal marks across his face.

" Tell me again, is Ayeni your father?

Oyeku could not talk.

" That is one of the realities of faith you have always fight, that your father is not Ayeni but Ari of Oyo.
Now listen to me, your life is linked to the life of many people the decision you make now would affect the fate of many, it either you accept your fate lose your love and your innocence and save the Aro people, or you take you love and your innocence and the Aro people perish which do you chose?".

" I would never wager Chilo for anything! Never and ever!! Now go away from Aroni! Go away!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Thanks for the update @ideadoctocr.

OYEKU should please not let Aro people perish.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Oyeku should be reasonable. Thanks for the update.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Sir u ar doing well #i never d one oh@work
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ismaxx: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
You are doing well bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oyeku E get y #more inspiration to write more #u are doing well
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2021
"Are you sure you cannot wager her love for anything?" Aroni asked. " What about if Chilo had found another love?"

"No, Chilo can never do that! We love each other" Oyeku bursted, cloud of tears gathered in his eyes. " Chilo love me, she can not switch me".

Aroni sighed," i have lived among mortals for a very long time, i have been observing men for generations back, and i tell you, humans can not leave without hope, Chilo had lost hope in you, to her you have been dead for a long time, and in order for her to live she got hope and found love apart from you."

"Stop lying!" Oyeku yelled as he charged towards Aroni to grab his throat, but Aroni was like water, Oyeku passed through him and fell down.

Aroni shooked his head sadly and transformed himself back into the tiny man with a prominent manhood.

Aroni walked towards Oyeku, stooped low and opened his palm for Oyeku to see.

"Look into my palm Oyeku, look and tell me what you see".

Oyeku watery eyes moved towards the palm and gazed upon it, then slowly the lines on the palm of Aroni came alive and began to take shapes.

He saw Chilo sitting outside with her mother, a fire was burning, illuminating the surrounding, she and her mother were chatting happily, then suddenly, there was a baby cry from the inside of the hut, then a man who seems to be Chilo husband came out of the hut with a crying baby in his hands, he handed the baby over to Chilo and sat beside her.

Oyeku watched in tears as Chilo brought out her breast and breastfeed the baby. When she was done she handed the baby over to her mother and rested her head on the chest of the man beside her.

Oyeku could not bear it longer, he looked away and groaned like a wounded animal, he opened his mouth and sucked in air as he convulse with tears, mucus dripped down his nostrils and united with his tears and saliva.

Chilo had betrayed him, No, it can't be true, Aroni is playing with his mind.

" You are lying Aroni, you are just playing with my mind, Chilo is still for, she is still waiting for me" Oyeku sobbed.

" Yes she waited, but she lost hope, now she had found her love, she had surrendered to her fate, now, you should surrender to yours."

"Why?" Oyeku moaned.

" Why did you do this Chilo?, I lived for you, but you choose to leave without me, you betrayed me!!!" Oyeku yelled.

" Your destiny is still before you young man, you can still return to Chilo and be her husband once again, while Aro people suffers, and you can forget her just as she has forgotten you and be the great warrior you are destined to be, you will drink wine with the skulls of great kings, your name shall be a song of victory for all future warriors,your descendants shall be called children of the Conqueror, women and slaves shall fill your yard and non shall be greater than you in your lifetime, you will live like a god and die like a god, and your nameshall cross many lifetimes and generations, that is your destiny Oyeku, now i ask you for the last time, choose your destiny?" Aroni asked.

Oyeku stood up and wiped his tears away, he breath deeply and move closer to Aroni.

" My destiny is my destiny, my glory is my glory, please Aroni show me the way of war".

Aroni smiled.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by idmicheal20: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2021
It seems ideadoctor is back. Honestly, missed you.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2021
Thanks @OP, may the gods bless you more.
OYEKU should forget about CHILO, he will be getting beautiful ladies soon as a great warrior.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 9:28am On Dec 11, 2021
This is getting interesting. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2021
It about to go down!! #shall we begin more power @ideadoctor cm and continue

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Aroni transformed into horse.

" Climb on" the horse spoke.

Oyeku hesitated for a moment then he climbed and held the horse reins, before he could tell Aroni that he doesn't know how to ride the horse sprang forward and galloped down the hill.

The breeze rushed passed Oyeku as the horse sped around the the dark forest. He held on tight to the horse so that he won't fall off.

The horse ran across a body of water but didn't sink,it sped so much that tears splash around from Oyeku's eyes, then suddenly the horse halted and almost threw Oyeku off.

" Come down" Aroni instructed.

Slowly, Oyeku climbed down and vomited, the speed had upsetted his stomach.

Aroni transformed back into the handsome man.

" Follow this path and search for a spirit that has no mouth" Aroni said. " When you see him, wrestle him till he tell you the secret of words.

" How can i wrestle a spirit? "Oyeku asked.

" Just the way you wrestle a man, try to throw him down!" Aroni answered.

" What if he throw me down?" Oyeku asked, afraid.

" You would be his slave forever and you will never return to the world of men again". Aroni said. " But do not worry, you are not destined to be thrown down, only if you allow it, so you should man up and start your journey, don't spend so much time in the spirit world lest you become like the spirits."

With this Aroni vanished like smoke and only Oyeku was left standing.

Oyeku observed where he stood, it was the mouth of a cave. The cave was so small that he doubt he can get in, but nevertheless, he put his hands inside of the cave and smuggled his shoulder inside.

The cave opening was too narrow that he could not breath but still he struggled into the darkness. Oyeku could not breath, it was as if there is no air in this cave, he was getting dizzy.

Gradually, he saw a dot of light from the the distant, he moved faster and hasted towards the light.

At last, he pop his head out of the other end of the cave and winced at the sudden density of light compared to the darkness in the cave.

Oyeku could vouch that this is indeed the spirit world, he felt different and magical, this place also looks and feels magical, he felt anything is possible in this place.

Carefully and slowly Oyeku removed the remaining part of his body out of the cave and climb down the hill as he dodged some sharp rocks.

At the bottom of the mountain was a clear river, so clean neat that Oyeku saw all the pebbles in the bottom of the universe.

The sight was beautiful, in the spirit world, there is no morning, no afternoon and no night, just sunset, everlasting sunset.

Oyeku behold the sight and savor it, but something caught his attention, he heard someone splashing water behind the rocks.

Oyeku moved towards the direction of the sound, he silently peeked; it was a boy. The boy was swimming naked, happiness and excitement was written all over his face, but Oyeku noticed something about the boy; the boy has no sexual organ, the place was just blank.

The boy was speaking to himself.

" Aha! This water is free now, no one would push me out, how i wish i can take this river to my abode and have it for myself, the no goods would soon be here too any moment from now and they would chase me away, let me quickly enjoy the water before they kill my joy." The boy giggled as he swam about the river.

He continued observing the boy the boy with amazement, then suddenly the boy became alerted and suspicious.

" What's this smell?' the boy said as he twisted his nose.

" What is this horrible smell? The boy looked around.

Oyeku hid himself behind the rocks.

" Who is there?" The boy shouted at Oyeku direction.

" Whoever you are please go away,you smell too bad, you would ruin our nose" he finished.

Oyeku perceiving that the boy is no such threat he came out of his hiding and walked toward the boy.

" What about if you go away and let me have a nice time inside this water, what do say?" Oyeku jeered as he move closer to him.

" This is one of the no goods i have been talking about" the boy whispered to himself without looking at Oyeku.

" I hear you!!" Oyeku informed the boy.

" Okay, i am leaving" the boy said as he moved out of the water, never facing Oyeku.

" Wait, don't go, i am just playing with you, don't go" Oyeku said with a light laugh.

The boy stopped and look at Oyeku for the first time.

" You are not from this place?" The asked, " you are not a spirit".

Oyeku smiled.

" Yes, you are right, i am not a spirit but i have come to look for a spirit, i don't know if you know him, he is a spirit without a mouth and so he is dumb". Oyeku explained.

The boy fixed his gaze intently on Oyeku.

" I know you" the boy said softly and sadly, " you are one of the people who sent us here, you killed us".

Oyeku was confused, so he move into the water and try to hold the boy but the boy backed off and hurried off the water,Oyeku quickly ran after him and caught him.

" You have killed me once, you cannot kill me again, i have paid my debt, i owe death nothing again." The boy said angrily as he struggled to break lose from Oyeku.

"No please wait! I don't want to hurt you, calm down please....please..

Gradually the boy calmed and became sober.

" I have never seen you before, how then did i kill you". Oyeku asked calmly.

" I didn't say you did, i said you are one of those who did, and so you did, you are one of the Aro warriors who attacked my people at Usi, your warriors slaughtered my father before my eyes and took my mother away, i was the only one left with some other children that your warriors spared, but since we were still children, we could not survive alone, soon we began to starve and die, vultures would come down on anybody that drops dead and eat them, i was afraid and i don't want to die, so i refuse to fall, i trekked from my village usialo to Usimalo for two days without food thinking that i would see one of my family members there, but when i got there, it was the same fate that had befall Usialo that befell Usimalo, i lost hope, and could not bear the disappointment, my tired legs could go no further nor stand any longer, i was even too weak to cry, right on the floor where i lay i could see the persevering vultures circling above me and then......" He stopped and started sobbing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2021
Aroni transformed into horse.

" Climb on" the horse spoke.

Oyeku hesitated for a moment then he climbed and held the horse reins, before he could tell Aroni that he doesn't know how to ride the horse sprang forward and galloped down the hill.

The breeze rushed passed Oyeku as the horse sped around the the dark forest. He held on tight to the horse so that he won't fall off.

The horse ran across a body of water but didn't sink,it sped so much that tears splash around from Oyeku's eyes, then suddenly the horse halted and almost threw Oyeku off.

" Come down" Aroni instructed.

Slowly, Oyeku climbed down and vomited, the speed had upsetted his stomach.

Aroni transformed back into the handsome man.

" Follow this path and search for a spirit that has no mouth" Aroni said. " When you see him, wrestle him till he tell you the secret of words.

" How can i wrestle a spirit? "Oyeku asked.

" Just the way you wrestle a man, try to throw him down!" Aroni answered.

" What if he throw me down?" Oyeku asked, afraid.

" You would be his slave forever and you will never return to the world of men again". Aroni said. " But do not worry, you are not destined to be thrown down, only if you allow it, so you should man up and start your journey, don't spend so much time in the spirit world lest you become like the spirits."

With this Aroni vanished like smoke and only Oyeku was left standing.

Oyeku observed where he stood, it was the mouth of a cave. The cave was so small that he doubt he can get in, but nevertheless, he put his hands inside of the cave and smuggled his shoulder inside.

The cave opening was too narrow that he could not breath but still he struggled into the darkness. Oyeku could not breath, it was as if there is no air in this cave, he was getting dizzy.

Gradually, he saw a dot of light from the the distant, he moved faster and hasted towards the light.

At last, he pop his head out of the other end of the cave and winced at the sudden density of light compared to the darkness in the cave.

Oyeku could vouch that this is indeed the spirit world, he felt different and magical, this place also looks and feels magical, he felt anything is possible in this place.

Carefully and slowly Oyeku removed the remaining part of his body out of the cave and climb down the hill as he dodged some sharp rocks.

At the bottom of the mountain was a clear river, so clean neat that Oyeku saw all the pebbles in the bottom of the universe.

The sight was beautiful, in the spirit world, there is no morning, no afternoon and no night, just sunset, everlasting sunset.

Oyeku behold the sight and savor it, but something caught his attention, he heard someone splashing water behind the rocks.

Oyeku moved towards the direction of the sound, he silently peeked; it was a boy. The boy was swimming naked, happiness and excitement was written all over his face, but Oyeku noticed something about the boy; the boy has no sexual organ, the place was just blank.

The boy was speaking to himself.

" Aha! This water is free now, no one would push me out, how i wish i can take this river to my abode and have it for myself, the no goods would soon be here too any moment from now and they would chase me away, let me quickly enjoy the water before they kill my joy." The boy giggled as he swam about the river.

He continued observing the boy the boy with amazement, then suddenly the boy became alerted and suspicious.

" What's this smell?' the boy said as he twisted his nose.

" What is this horrible smell? The boy looked around.

Oyeku hid himself behind the rocks.

" Who is there?" The boy shouted at Oyeku direction.

" Whoever you are please go away,you smell too bad, you would ruin our nose" he finished.

Oyeku perceiving that the boy is no such threat he came out of his hiding and walked toward the boy.

" What about if you go away and let me have a nice time inside this water, what do say?" Oyeku jeered as he move closer to him.

" This is one of the no goods i have been talking about" the boy whispered to himself without looking at Oyeku.

" I hear you!!" Oyeku informed the boy.

" Okay, i am leaving" the boy said as he moved out of the water, never facing Oyeku.

" Wait, don't go, i am just playing with you, don't go" Oyeku said with a light laugh.

The boy stopped and look at Oyeku for the first time.

" You are not from this place?" The asked, " you are not a spirit".

Oyeku smiled.

" Yes, you are right, i am not a spirit but i have come to look for a spirit, i don't know if you know him, he is a spirit without a mouth and so he is dumb". Oyeku explained.

The boy fixed his gaze intently on Oyeku.

" I know you" the boy said softly and sadly, " you are one of the people who sent us here, you killed us".

Oyeku was confused, so he move into the water and try to hold the boy but the boy backed off and hurried off the water,Oyeku quickly ran after him and caught him.

" You have killed me once, you cannot kill me again, i have paid my debt, i owe death nothing again." The boy said angrily as he struggled to break lose from Oyeku.

"No please wait! I don't want to hurt you, calm down please....please.

Gradually the boy calmed and became sober.

"I have never seen you before, how then did i kill you". Oyeku asked calmly.

"I didn't say you did, i said you are one of those who did, and so you did, you are one of the Aro warriors who attacked my people at Usi, your warriors slaughtered my father before my eyes and took my mother away, i was the only one left with some other children that your warriors spared, but since we were still children, we could not survive alone, soon we began to starve and die, vultures would come down on anybody that drops dead and eat them, i was afraid and i don't want to die, so i refuse to fall, i trekked from my village usialo to Usimalo for two days without food thinking that i would see one of my family members there, but when i got there, it was the same fate that had befall Usialo that befell Usimalo, i lost hope, and could not bear the disappointment, my tired legs could go no further nor stand any longer, i was even too weak to cry, right on the floor where i lay i could see the persevering vultures circling above me and then......" He stopped and started sobbing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Thanks for the update bro. Its a good thing oyeku chose the path to destiny.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
More more pls #u are doing well

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Muzil: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2021
Nice one bro
I am actively following
Ideadoctor

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2021
Awn. You're back. I was about mailing you to know if things were alright. Welcome, dear. But you really need to be consistent. I love your story. Where are you?

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omo I don miss the story ooo

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year to u all

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Chapter Three

Oyeku walk alongside the spirit boy from the stream as he led him to the abode of the dumb spirit.

Oyeku thank his head that the boy forgave him, if not his search for the dumb spirit would have been more difficult or impossible, considering all the turns and bends Oyeku had took in the search.

That is something about the spirit of little children they do not have the heart to keep malice, they easily forgive.

Oyeku had explained to the boy that he wants to avoid other spirits as much as possible in order not to create unnecessary awareness of a living in the world of the dead.

So the boy had chosen a route that is usually lone and deserted. And since the dumb itself is a lone as spirit, a lone route works best for it.

" How does the dumb spirit looks like?" Oyeku asked the spirit boy.

" Just as you has described him, he has no mouth and cannot talk." The boy finished.

"What else?" Oyeku asked.

The boy was about to talk when he suddenly sniffled the air nervously.

" He is here." The boy said afraid. " He is here" he said slowly and lowly.

" Where is he?" Oyeku whispered to the boy ear.

" Behind you!!" The boy said with a sneer.

Before Oyeku could turn around, someone grabbed his neck with such strength that he could feel his neck seperating from the head.

Oyeku in defense, caught the anonymous arm and free himself and in offense head butted his anonymous aggressor.

Oyeku quickly turn around, and behold the freak.

Indeed, it has no mouth, as if the creator of this creature accidentally forgot to make a mouth. The stomach of this creature so big that it could contain two large pots of palm oil.

On the bald head of this spirit sat a large black scorpion, the spirit was of no clothing except an interlocking of plantain leaves that covered his pelvic area.

The spirit boy who had hide himself amidst the woods called out mockingly to Oyeku.

" You fool! Here is the dumb spirit, the cruelest spirit that leaves beyond the stream. You won't leave this place unscathed.
You murderer!!"The boy said and ran away.

Before Oyeku could react to the boy betrayal, the dumb spirit moved with such incredible speed that Oyeku thought it was just the wind and grabbed Oyeku legs, trying to make him fall.

Oyeku reacted and slanted his weight to to the front so that he would not fall, then he delivered several blows tho the spirit spines, when he saw that it has little or no effect on the spirit, he grabbed the spirit by the waist and try to pull him off the ground, but the spirit was incredibly heavy.

They were going on like this for almost two hours, and Oyeku is getting tired already,all is limbs were aching seriously and the spirit seems to be getting more stronger with time.

Suddenly,the spirit grabbed him by the waist and hoisted him off the ground and brought him hard on the earth, intending to smash his back on the ground,but Oyeku twisted midair and hit is chest on the floor instead.

The spirit quickly pounced on him and started hitting Oyeku face on the earth intending to make him dizzy by doing this so that he could carry him again and smash his back against the earth in order to cripple him for life.

Pain developed around his head, dust choke his nose and mouth, he couldn't see well he couldn't breathe well, the weight of the spirit on his back is breaking his spines gradually, Oyeku stopped resisting and surrendered to the brute strength of the dumb spirit.

But just as he gave up his resistance, the memory of how the Aro people were brutally slaughtered during the war came back to his mind, he also had a sudden flash of a vision of Chilo with her new lover laughing at him as he lay on the floor with the dumb spirit ontop of him feeding him with dust.

Anger shot out from his heart and into his veins, anger that comes along with incredible strength, his whole body heated up, all pain was gone,

He stiffed his neck, preventing the spirit from further assault to his head, then with a roar head butted the spirit.

The spirit fell backward and before it could stand up, Oyeku pounced on him and delivered deadly blows, fists and elbows as he vent anger out his anger on the unfortunate as spirit.
With all his might and all his strength he beat the spirit till the spirit started groaning, and suddenly the spirit spoke up and started begging.

" Please, that is enough!!, what do you want? I would do it for you, please, i would do anything i know many secrets....

4 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
5991ayo:
Happy new year to u all
happy new year bro.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Jaylynn:
Awn. You're back. I was about mailing you to know if things were alright. Welcome, dear. But you really need to be consistent. I love your story. Where are you?
Thanks Jaylynn, i really appreciate, consistency in this field may not be possible, that's something i have learnt, you shouldknow this,you are a writer too.
And that is because of other stuffs, school, work,you need to make money, unplanned events, you know.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2022
oloyedprince1:
Omo I don miss the story ooo
Welcome back bro.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by daddio(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Welcome back and thanks for the update.
Happy New year to you, more blessings and wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by hotswagg12: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks for the update. More please.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by mikemodel24: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2022
So much for the new year

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ideadoctor:
happy new year bro.
hope u are fine dis one way we no c update on ur story
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by 5991ayo: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lol d spirit no wnt fight again ,guy cm and finish ur work #niceone
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2022
At Usimalo

It was morning.

Chilo was supposed to sit at home with her son but it is harvest time and she wants to help her husband, although Ogbo had insisted that she stays at home, however Chilo was not convinced, this morning she had left for the farm with her husband leaving her son Dada with her mother.

Dada is a strong boy, even though he is just one year and eight moons old, he doesn't cry much except he is hungry, and when he is well fed, he could stay happy for many hours even without seeing is mother.

Chilo sighed as she walked along the farm path along her husband, who was busy cutting down tall weeds that has grown beyond normal and therefore extending to the road path.

Dada reminds her only of Oyeku.

With every day that Dada grows, Oyeku was growing out of him,he could see Oyeku eyes, his lip and his teeth as for now,who knows maybe he will later become exactly like his father, the only thing Dada has that Oyeku never had is been born with dreadlocks, Dada was born with dreadlocks.

She was still in thoughts when Ogbo called her attention to the farm.

" Here we are my wife" he said smiling as he extended his hand to help Chilo get to where he is. " The harvest is bountiful this year isn't it.

Chilo returned the smile " it is, my husband, but surely, this harvest is not ours until it had reach our storehouse.

" Ofcourse, ofcourse" Ogbo laughed and took her hand as he led her to a shady tree. " Now sit here my wife, and watch as i work, i will uproot the cassavas and fill the baskets with them, when am done we would go home with the baskets.

" But there would still be cassavas left if we are to take just two baskets" Chilo queried.

" Don't worry wife, i will take care of the remaining, you just go home with a basket" Ogbo said smiling.

" I don't have the strength to argue again just do as you wish." She finished.

Ogbo seductively played with her cheeks and then laugh.

" Keep your strength for the night, my wife" he said as he walk into the farm.

Chilo watched him go and sighed.
She was certainly not happy with her marriage with Ogbo, she must admit,Ogbo has done a lot for her and he is caring and loving husband, but yet,she doesn't just know why, she doesn't love him, she had tried to, she had forced herself to, but she couldn't.

Oyeku had dug a whole in her that no one can fill except himself.

" Oyeku" she whispered.

There is no single day she would not think about him, she would try to recall all the moments they had shared together, she held on tightly to this memories and savor them.

The last time she saw Oyeku, was the night they mated, the most remarkable night of her life, that night Oyeku introduced her into the dawn of womanhood and ever since then her love for Oyeku had grown dangerously.

Her love for Oyeku grew so strong that it almost ran her mad when she waited for him and he never returned, every day she will sit at Usimalo border and hope that one stranger would be Oyeku, in the night she would pray that one shadow is Oyeku, she wouldn't return to her house, her mother and Ogbo would try to bottle her in the house but she would still find her way out.

The situation because worse when Chilo pregnancy became very heavy and still she trekked to the border, Ogbo then decided to cut off her hope of Oyeku so that she could start a new life, Ogbo lied to her that Oyeku was dead.

One year eight moons ago.

Ogbo, Chilo and her mother were in their hut, it was evening.

" You can't go on like this Chilo, you would kill yourself and eventually kill me, please my daughter i beg you, please stop doing this to yourself, if you won't consider yourself please consider this unborn child, the testimony of your love with Oyeku, any harm to you is harm to this baby, please omo..."

" Iya, you don't just understand" Chilo shook her head sadly, " I can't live without him, I can't live without Oyeku and I don't know why, honestly iya, i don't know, it is not in my control, without him am not sure i can live again, am not sure iya mi" she sobbed.

" Omo please do not talk like that you are scaring me, please i beg you don't do anything stupid, you the only thing that is left between me and your father Omeri, please i beg you" she stopped and held her daughter legs.

Ogbo who has been silent this whole while knew that Chilo would never be normal if she still believe that Oyeku is still alive, so he had planned on thrashing her hope completely.

" Oyeku is dead, Chilo. He is long dead, i saw him dead myself, Oyeku was part of the warriors assigned to border in preparation for any frontal assault, when the Oyo army took the river bank, they spared no one, warriors who are not at the Frontline were able to escape, but not warriors at the front, Oyeku was fighting alongside his brother Uzo at the front together with the war chief and so they could not escape, all this things i see with my own eyes, so it is true.

Suddenly, Chilo screamed as she went into labor.....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.