Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61024 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Aro

chilo was with her mother, it was night,they were discussing.

mother: you still haven't told me about your dream,I am your mother, will you hide things away from me?

chilo: iyami,I don't want to talk about the dream, I even want to forget it

mother: is it about betrayal?

chilosadsurprised) how did you know?

mother: you said it yourself, when you woke up from the dream, who betrayed you?

chilosad she was silent for a moment) Oyeku

mother: do you think he can. betray you?

chilo: I can't say,because I don't know him much

mother: so you loved someone you barely knows

chilo:he was sincere, when he said so,because a lot of my friends had talked about him, that he doesn't even look at them talk less of talking with them

mother:I must really see this Oyeku, any news from the warriors.

chilo: I heard they have conquered usije

mother: so quick,that was fast, they would be back soon then( she yawned) chilo I am sleepy,I will be going inside, in fact this mosquitoes are never fasting)

chilo: am sleepy too,let go together ( they stood up and went inside)

it was night, Maku is throwing stones at Arore hut,he wants her to come out,he hurled another stone, but Arore did not show up,it was getting cold outside

ogbo: let go my lord,she won't come outside

legun: my lord,the girl is too stubborn and wise,let leave her,before we cause trouble in this land

They had tried to lure Arore into their trap but they failed, it was as if Arore had knew before hand, she avoided all their traps, Maku could not help but go to her hut this night, he wanted to ease himself inside her

Maku: you don't understand, I would not be able to sleep until I have her,no,I must have her,this pain is too much( just as he finished speaking, Arore came out of her hut with a wrapper tied around her chest.

Arore: ( she stood with her hands akimbo) here I am

Maku: please I beg you, just let me have you this night, please, if you do I really appreciate ( he hold her hands and dragged her into the the darkness, she did not resist, she followed him without saying a word).

Maku quickly untied her wrapper and got in her,he moaned,finally he had got it,he thrusted her with incredible speed,he was mad with lust,he was thrusting her and sucking are bosom,he was really enjoying himself, he had worked had for this now he is enjoying this.
He had been on her for almost thirty minutes, but had not ease himself, it has not happen before, he sleep with girls for at least five minutes and then he would ease himself, but he doesn't know why,instead of him to ease himself, his desire grew..

He kept on thrusting and thrusting,ramming her hole,he is getting tired but his desire is growing, ogbo and legun and sneaked and spied in them,they were surprised that they were still in action.

Arore: are you not done?

Maku: please, just give me a most minute ( he thrust faster and deeper, but still he could not ease,) I am in trouble Arore, I can't ease( he kept on thrusting)

Arore'( she laughed) is this not want you want? is this not why you hide at the wood path with your boys,don't tell me you are tired,if you are,I am not, please go on( she wrapped her feet around his waist as he thrust on)

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2020
Hope the goddess didn't take the form of Arore to punish Maku. Thanks for the update...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
Lakesc:
Hope the goddess didn't take the form of Arore to punish Maku. Thanks for the update...
you may be right,but to me Maku is not been punished na,he is enjoying* winks*

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2020
usialo

it was still night, the warriors are sleeping,some are awake, they were keeping watch, the slaves had been tied together after the days orgy,the slaves were fed today,and Aro warriors were more nicer and sensitive to them.

Oyeku was not sleeping,he was beside Dede where she was tied down, she had cried when was tied again, Oyeku had waited till now to go meet her,he doesn't want the warriors to know that he cares for the slave.

He had met her sobbing silently, Oyeku had touch and cuddle her,before she stopped crying, now she has become jovial, she talks a lot,they were both chatting silently like lovers.

Oyeku: why did you come to me, when those boys came for you?

Dede: ( she placed her head on his chest) you are nice Oyeku, it because you are nice, I saw it when you helped that woman with the grave, I like you Oyeku

Oyeku: ( his head rang,and feeling arose,no he can't have feelings for her, he had chilo at home, he had to let her know that,maybe indirectly,he can't afford to break chilos heart and he doesn't want to make Dede feel bad too) I like you too Dede, like a sister

Dede: I like you Oyeku, like a lover

Oyekusad this girl is getting explicit, she is getting attracted to him,and worst still he is developing feelings for her too,no he had to put an end to this) Dede, I want to go sleep now

Dede: (she removed her head from his chest) Oyeku sleep beside me,I feel safe when am with you ..

Oyeku: no, I can't do that, what will the warriors says

Dede: so you are ashamed of me( tears are building in her eyes, oh no! not again, those tears touches Oyeku) because am a slave

Oyeku: no! no! I don't mean it that way,don't cry,OK, OK, I will sleep beside you ( she was happy)

Dede; thank you ( she placed her head on his chest again, with a smile on her face)

Oyeku knew he had to act fast,if not, he would fall in love with this girl,he is getting used to her already, the girl is just magical, she act like a child,Oyeku could smell her innocence as she lay in his hands.

He had to protect her, what would happen now if they get home? she would probably remain a slave or worst still, be used as sacrifice, oh no! it must not happen,he has to look for a way to save her,he must.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Aro

chilo had heard it,the warriors are back,she could hear the triumphant beat of the drums, the warriors are victorious, she had quickly washed her face and ran out,she is heading to the border road,she can't wait to see Oyeku, oh!, would he missed me as I missed him? she asked herself or is he in love with someone else just as she dream.

She tries to discard the thought of him loving someone, battle is place of pain not romance and love, she tried to believe her conclusion, surely Oyeku would have missed her,she ran fast until she came across a large crowd.

The warriors are singing songs of victory, the crowd join them,the Aro people are very happy, they could see the great number of slaves, they had finally deal with Usi, they are proud of their warriors and cheered them with songs;

Glory to the sons of Aro
The gallant men
who stared at the tigers eyes
without shivering
Aro please come and see your
children
come and see ijia
come and see ogudo
come and see maita
come and see alasi
come and see Ebisa
they had hold their enemies by the neck
Glory to the sons of Aro

Chilo was searching for Aro with her eyes, the warriors are many,the slave were even more many,they were moving like ants,suddenly someone tickle her from among the warriors, she quickly look to see who it was, oh God! it was Oyeku, he was smiling and moving away.

She smiled back, she was speechless, she had missed him,he looks toughened now,dirt were all over his face,she felt like running after him but she didn't, she just watched as he disappeared with the crowd.

The warriors are at the front of the Ekun palace, Ekun is already outside, waiting for them,the warrior greeted their king and kneeled in unison

Ekun: welcome back my sons,you don't know how happy I am today,may the gods bless you,you have taken away my shame, you have brought glory to our land,on behalf of our land, our anscenstors, our people and our history I say weldone and thank you( he ended his speech as the warriors cheered, then Ichendu spoke)

Ichendu: thank you my king, it our duty to bring glory to this land and we thank the gods for this victory, my king, we brought slaves,they are at the market square, we would like your Majesty to go claim your slaves .

Ekun: no!,let the labourer eat first of the fruit of his labour before the idler,I command you warriors to go pick slaves for yourself, then whatever is left must be brought to me( he commanded and dismissed the warriors)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:49am On Dec 30, 2020
chapter twelve.

ogbo could hear the noise from afar,but they could not leave their hut,Maku was sick, terribly sick,his manhood was erected and stiff,it refused to soften,and it causes him great pain.

He could not even urinate,he was lying on the mat now, with tears in his eyes, the pain is too much, ogbo and legun sat beside him,legun had tried several times to bend the copulation instrument but it was stiff hard and he feared he would break it.

It all started last night, when he was making love to Arore, he was unable to ease himself for a long time and his desire was growing, he was getting weak and tired inside but he still kept on thrusting until he collapsed on top of Arore.

Arore had pushed him away and whispered to his ears" come again tomorrow ",it was ogbo and Maku that carried him home, he was unconscious when he got home, but when they gave him some water,he revived, but his instrument is still as hard as ever,and the desire is still there, now it is morning but the instrument is still hard..

Makusad sobbing) ogbo,legun, have you seen Arore

legun: your Majesty, please relax your body and forget about that girl,she is a witch,don't worry your Majesty,I know good medicine men in Oyo who can break her spell,just be well enough to walk,then we leave.

Maku: ( surprised) we are leaving? did I told you we are leaving?no we are not leaving, I must see her( sobs)

ogbo: (he had been irritated by the whole thing,if not for Maku that got himself into trouble with that witch girl,he would have go see and talk to chilo this morning, he had planned on getting the name of her lover from her,then he would search for him and kill him,woe to anyone who tugs chilo with him,because death shall be their portion.
but here is Maku, he had become lean,just five days that they have been here,he didn't pity him,promiscuous goat!,I wish your hasty death,he said in his mind) my lord,we have to leave for Oyo, we have no more money, are you health is bad,we have to look for cure for your condition Sir

Maku: (he shouted angrily) No! I can't go to Oyo, Arore told me to come today,I have to go to her,and you are not to tell me where to go,you are my slaves I am your lord

ogbo and legun were surprised, he had never call them slaves before, even though sometimes he get angry with them,but today, was different,he was not even remorseful

legun: I am sorry my Lord.

ogbo: ( hesitatingly) I am sorry my lord

Makusad he is a bit strong now ) today,we will go to her place,I can walk by myself now, don't worry about carrying me all around, ogbo please go catch us some fish, I am brutally hungry ( he yawned, he noticed that his manhood has become soft again and the pain is gone,he stood up and shouted happily) ogbo see,legun see,my man has slept, he danced as legun rejoiced with him,but ogbo was not.

So Maku still sees him as slave and not a brother,it broke his heart, now he understood that a slave will always be a slave until he rebels, now, he is ready to kill Maku without guilt and remorse," woe to you Maku,you made a big mistake today)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oloyedprince1(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2020
d story z interesting but it's not long
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2020
make una drop comment o,to dey type no at all, abeg cheer me guys
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2020
oloyedprince1:
d story z interesting but it's not long
don't worry bro, you get good updates, just keep your comment going, thanks for your comment
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2020
Aro

chilo just left Oyeku hut,she met Ayeni and ife outside, they told him Oyeku his sleeping, " stupid boy,sleeping first instead of him to see his lover first", she had thanked his parents as they assure her that they would inform Oyeku that she came...
she can't wait to see Oyeku, that boy really got her good, she would delay her mother from going on the trip, she want to be Oyeku woman, she want him to be her husband and the father of all her children, but she would not propose to Oyeku no matter, he must be the one to do that,so she would wait for him.

Oyeku woke up,it was in the hot afternoon, there was heat,he stood up and came out of the hut,he saw his parents sitting outside.

Oyeku: good afternoon baba, good afternoon oya

both parent: good afternoon

ife:hope you slept well?

Oyeku: yes iya thank you

Ayeni: son,a girl came to check on you,not long ago, she said her name is... ....( he tried to remember)

ife: chilo! her name is chilo,who is she? she doesn't seem to be from our land

Ayeni: you have come again with your questions, let the boy be( he faced Oyeku) now go see the girl and when you comes back we will talk( he grinned, showing is missing tooths,Oyeku laughed as he left for chills hut)

Oyeku could sight chilo from distance, she was picking woods to make fire in the local stove,he quickly tiptoed and hide himself till he got behind her,then boom!,he grabbed her waist as she screamed!

Oyekusad laughing) I catch you( he rocked her)

chilo: ( happy and excited but feigning anger) leave me o,leave me,go meet your lovers

Oyeku: ( still laughing) whom do I love again if not you? you are my everything, you make me happy all the time, my only chilo (he turn her around and hugged her)

chilo: ( smiling) liar( she touched his lips)so you came back since morning and you cannot come and see me right?

Oyeku: I was very tired when I came back,honestly, you know I haven't sleep well for the past five days,so I was really stressed, any ways I am here now, what would you entertain me with( he folded his arms,frowning, chilo laughed)

chilo: what will you eat?

Oyeku:come let me whisper what I would eat( he dragged her to himself as she giggled,he whispered to her ears) I want you

chilo: ( she laughed) you want me? I don't understand, are you canibal?

chilo mother spoke up,she had been watching the duo, ever since Oyeku came, the boy is really good looking, no wonder chilo was obsessed with him, but she had to test him,she loves her daughter and would not allow her to fall into wrong hands.

chilo mother: are you Oyeku?.

Oyeku and chilo quickly disengaged,they became nervous like lovers caught making love.

chilo: mother this is Oyeku, the boy I told you about

Oyeku: good afternoon iya

mother: do you want to marry my daughter?

chilo was pissed,what is mama doing? how can she ask that kind of question now?

chilo: (she burst in) iya we are just friends now( she held Oyeku hands)

mother: if you know that you will not don't deceive her,she is my only family, my only blood, I don't want you to break her heart

chilo was touched by her mother love, her eyes had gathered tears,Oyeku could sense her emotion, he drew her to himself and hugged her

Oyeku: ( he faced her mother),I do iya,I do love her, and I will never break her heart, may this hot sun and the hot earth bear me witness.

.chilo mother saw the sincerity and love in Oyeku eyes and at that very moment she knew her daughter has gotten a husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op you're doing a great job here,I was now feeling addicted to your updates,I can't but laugh whenever there is an updates thanks
but the episodes are too short it's better if you can compile the shorter episodes to a longer update once more thanks to the ideadoctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op you're doing a great job here,I was now feeling addicted to your updates,I can't but laugh whenever there is an updates thanks
but the episodes are too short it's better if you can compile the shorter episodes to a longer update once more thanks for the updates ideadoctor
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2020
royalguy123:
but the episodes are too short it's better if you can compile the shorter episodes to a longer update once more thanks for the updates ideadoctor
wow, am encouraged by your comment royalguy123, I will try to do exactly as you said,don't worry I don't like keeping people waiting, I will soon update
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Awww! This young lovers are so cute... Thanks for the update....

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Lakesc:
Awww! This young lovers are so cute... Thanks for the update....
na so,wish my own love life is as interesting as theirs
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2020
Maku is swimming at the stream as legun and ogbo tried fishing, the cool water,soothes Maku from the hot sun,he dives and comes up again, he was really enjoying in himself.

He was naked to the waste,his muscular frame could cause any onlooking maid to drool, and it did,because all the maidens that had come to fetch water from the stream could not get their eyes of his body, he knew this but he didn't fancy their admiration.

He actually wants only one person,Arore. he remembered last night terrible experience, but the experience only arose his desire to have her again, he wants her,he doesn't care if he goes hungry or naked in this land, he would not leave for Oyo.
Arore is the only thing in his head, if you ask him his name or land, he is likely to say Arore,he must have her again, this night, he remembered Arore last word last night " come again tomorrow" the memory brought him great lust and desire that made him moan out.

He dive once again, and stayed underwater, enjoying the amazing sensation of the water, he enjoyed the glassy sight of the underwater,then an amazing sight appeared, he saw Arore face under water,just her face,a mysterious smile was on her face, shocks ran across his body.

he swam towards the face,but any time he gets close to the face,the face moves back into the deeper part of the stream, Maku kept on swimming towards the face going farther into the deep.

legun: your Majesty! ( he screamed) don't go there,that is the deep,no! go back( he jumped into the water and swam fast,he caught Maku and dragged him back)

Maku: leave me,Arore is there, I must see her( he struggle with legun to be free)

legun: ( he shouted at ogbo) ogbo, come and help me! his Majesty has been enchanted, please come( ogbo did not budge) what are you waiting for? ogbo!

Maku: will you leave me! (he shouted angrily) now she is gone, thanks to you( he is calm now) I will never forgive you for this,( he swam out of the water angrily,he put on his clothes and left the stream)

legun swim ashore and walk to ogbo

legun: I don't understand you again, since when we have arrived, I noticed you had change towards me and towards his Majesty, what is wrong with you? where is your loyalty,because if you still have your loyalty, you would not watch his Majesty swimming to his death..

ogbosad he spoke silently as he stared at the stream solemnly) Maku is cursed,he had toyed with the gods and they are getting back at him now,with his manhood he insulted the great goddess,and with his mouth he insulted the league of gods( he faced legun) if you love yourself, stay out of their way,so that you don't get punished along, Maku is going insane, you don't want to be the next.. .( legun cut him off)

legun: shut up you pig?( he shouted angrily, tears was in his eyes) you ungrateful dog, you have forgotten the good things Maku had done for us,how he bought us and treated us like a brother ( he sniffed) how he clothed us with honour, he swear to be our brother and we swore brotherhood together, have you forgotten?you can do whatever you think is right, but I will never leave his Majesty( he hit his chest,to show his loyalty) wherever he goes I will go,where he dies I will die,but you ( he pointed at him) if you continue like this you will not die well...( he turn and Left)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ideadoctor:

you may be right,but to me Maku is not been punished na,he is enjoying* winks*

Ehn, na the enjoyment go kill am grin
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ibunkun1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ideadoctor:
make una drop comment o,to dey type no at all, abeg cheer me guys

You are doing well sir grin

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oyeku was returning from chilo hut, when he remembered Dede, oh no! the warriors would be claiming their slaves now,he needed to be there to know who will claim Dede before he plans how she will escape.

He sprinted towards the market square, he ran with all his strength, he must not lose Dede. it was not long before he got to the market, people were everywhere, he broke into the crowd and find his way towards the center space,where he saw thousand of slaves tied together in rows.
The slaves were dirty and untidy,some were weeping, while some are melancholically calm,he nearly weep when he saw a woman trying to take her daughter from a slave claimer,he imagined the pain of been forcibly separated from ones loved one,he could not even imagine, this world is really unfair.

Oyeku searched the slaves row by row looking for Dede, he knew if Dede should see him she would call him,and that is exactly what happened, as Oyeku kept on searching, somebody shouted his name from the next row of slaves

Dede: Oyeku I am here ( she shouted trying to raise her hands up) here!

Oyeku saw her,her eyes were swollen, she had obviously been crying, she look weak and frail, in fact Oyeku could not but pity her,he ran towards her and caught up with her

Oyeku: listen to me Dede, right now, I will monitor you from a distance to see who will come for you, whoever comes for you I will follow and know his clan and hut,then when things are clear, I will rescue you and send you to usimalo,okay, please be strong for now, nothing bad will happen to you,I promised....

Dede: Oyeku please do something fast, I am scared, I don't want to die( she hold onto him strongly)..

Oyeku: please, I have to go now,please do be strong ( he removed her hands from his and hurried away as Dede burst into loud tears)

Ichendu sat on his mat in his room, he supported his back against the wall, an oil lamp was burning brightly illuminating the room,he was thinking, thinking about his agreement with iroko.

iroko had demanded for his wife foetus, but he refused, he demanded for his life, he refused,iroko and finally demanded for the blood of ten virgins,Ichendu took the deal,now iroko had done his own part of the agreement, it is left to him now to do his part.
He had gotten the ten virgins,they are at the backyard, tied down as his men watch over them lest they escape. It was not difficult to get the virgins,he had gone to the slave market,as he was the chief warrior, he was given the honor of picking twenty slaves first,he had diligently moved around the slaves,touching them with a ring to check their innocence.

it was not long before the ring picked ten virgin,he remembered how the tenth virgin was crying and screaming, when his men tried to take Judah,she was screaming and calling somebody to help her, what is the name again? he tried to remember...Oyeku! yes it was Oyeku,she was calling Oyeku to help her.
He recognized the name, but he had forgotten who is Oyeku, but he knew Oyeku is one of his boys, but he doesn't know him,whoever Oyeku is to this girl,she will be gone this night, her blood would be used to feed iroko to pay his vow.

Ichendu had left for the forest with six of his hefty men, they took the ten slaves along,they passed through, farmlands, streams, and bushes,until they got to a scary part of the forest.

There were huge trees all around, cricket sound is coming from everywhere, the moon is full and bright in the sky,the men had gotten to the iroko tree,the tree is indeed mighty and fearful, evil auras were coming out of the tree

Ichendu: ( to his men) wait here ( he moved closer to the iroko tree and started chanting, while he was chanting, Dede was crying loud, Dede was the tenth virgin,the men had took her in the evening, she expected Oyeku to appear and push them off,but he never did,he screamed his name loud, but there was no answer,she felt deceived, she felt helpless,life,she cried.

She was scared as the men led her through the forest, but she could not cry again, she had cried and cried that she had lost her voice and there was no more tears in her tears gland, moreover, each time she tries to cry,she receives slap from by standing warriors, the slap would sting her face and make her dizzy and she would stagger,only to be supported by the warriors again.

Now, they had got to the demon dwelling tree,where her blood would be used to feed iroko, Nooo! she had cried out,she shook her head in sorrow and in great grief,her life is ending with this night, she would never see the dawn of another day,no more going to the stream, no more mama shouting at her to sweep with the side of the broom not the head,no more admiring boys and making romantic wishes, everything ends today.

Dedesad screaming and weeping bitterly and uncontrollably) arrrrrrrgh! my life is unfortunate, my life is painful.....

1st warrior: will you shut up!, if you dare say a word again I would slap you

2nd warrior: leave her,this is her last moment, let her complain to her creator

Dede: why? ( she cried) why is the world like this, men kill men,land invades lands,blood are shed,and everything ends in perfect calm and silence of death( Ichendu motion the warriors to bring forth the slaves, they did)

Ichendu: ( extending his hand) give me the knife( he collected the knife and lied the first slave down at the bottom of the tree,she was resisting but Ichendu was stronger, he slowly drive the sharp knife through her neck and blood oozed out and flood the tree,she struggled violently but Ichendu pin her down till she finally stop moving) bring the next on

As Ichendu was busy slaughtering the slaves, Dede was busy with her dirge,she is singing mournful songs,her life is going gradually, it is her turn now, she could fill Ichendu strong hands on her neck, she didn't resist at all,all that was on her mind was that,she was not able to thank Oyeku for everything he had done,he wish him good life and luck,that was when she felt it,the cold steel and then the stinging pain,her eyes were wide open as her life flowed away with her blood, bye to this cruel world.

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Obinnau and Divepen ideadoctor has been banned again for an update, please can you unbanned him and return his update please
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Lakesc: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ideadoctor:
na so,wish my own love life is as interesting as theirs
Hahaha! modern love is hard oo, especially in this hard economy...
The mods should do something pls _Divepen,Obinnau

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Obinnau, Divepen please this update is necessary, please unbanned ideadoctor and return the update, there is nothing wrong with the update,please
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by oyelsj(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
AntiBalogunodua:

some people are just jobless in life!
why can't you just create a thread to indulge in your stupidity instead of trying to frustrate a young man's gallant efforts at putting together a great story.

Mental abnormalcy is a big problem!
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
[s]
oyelsj:

some people are just jobless in life!
why can't you just create a thread to indulge in your stupidity instead of trying to frustrate a young man's gallant efforts at putting together a great story.

Mental abnormalcy is a big problem!
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
I must say I am enjoying d read so far,more ink to your biro o and compliment of Del season .pls more pls

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
Hello hello bros com n finished what you av start oh

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 6:10am On Dec 31, 2020
Ayo5991:
I must say I am enjoying d read so far,more ink to your biro o and compliment of Del season .pls more pls
thanks bro,but I have been banned from updating, this is my second account, and I am afraid of been banned if I update with it,but anyway I will try and and update with it but if you can't see the update or these moniker again till tomorrow it means these account has been banned too
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2020
Ayo5991:
same to you sir,I really appreciate you Sir, I would have have to appreciate you with an immediate update but I can't now
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2020
guys, I will update with these moniker today, but bear with me because my updates will come in snippets, I don't want to risk updating in large volume, the last one I did that got me banned is not even existing again, so please bear with

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Theideadoctor(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyeku trekked home from chilo house,it was evening now, he and chilo had cooked together while chilo mother kept on chatting with the duo,it was a wonderful experience, he wished it would never end.

He had to admit that chilo is a good cook,even a better cook than his mother, he guiltily admit,chilo is indeed a woman for him,he would marry soon enough,he had promised her mother that he would not break her heart and that is exactly what he would do,he will avoid any intimate relationship with any girl...No! wait!... Dede.. oh no, how can he forget about her,before he slept he had plan that when he wakes up he would go to the market and watch out for whom her slaver would be,then he would follow the slaver, he would know his clan and his hut,then he would come back later when things are clear then he would steal Dede and send her to usimalo.

But the news of chilo visitation knock the thought off him,he had to go to the market square now,and watch out for Dede slaver,he turned toward the market path and sprinted like a hunter been chased by a panther, Dede please wait for me...
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2020
guys I have updated again with theideadoctor but I have been banned again, honestly I feel like crying right now,it took me two hours to type the update and phew! it was gone and I got banned with it,am tired and discouraged, and Obinnau and Divepen are doing nothing about it
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Obinnau(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2020
Thephilosopher:
guys I have updated again with theideadoctor but I have been banned again, honestly I feel like crying right now,it took me two hours to type the update and phew! it was gone and I got banned with it,am tired and discouraged, and Obinnau and Divepen are doing nothing about it
just look at the punctuation mark of what you posted. I already told you to make use of correct punctuations in your writing. That's what is getting you banned.
Next time you use wrong punctuations and you get banned, I would add extra day to your ban if you quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Naija Love Rhymes For Valentine / Shadows From The Past....[The Past Came Haunting]-- A Short Story. / Nephilim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.