Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ (61250 Views)

Scents Of Lust / Captives Of Lust / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2020
Obinnau:
just look at the punctuation mark of what you posted. I already told you to make use of correct punctuations in your writing. That's what is getting you banned.
Next time you use wrong punctuations and you get banned, I would add extra day to your ban if you quote me.
Oga,please na,but I have stopped using those asterisks
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Thephilosopher: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2020
Obinnau, I checked the update right now and the punctuations are okay or I don't get it, is there something else
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyeku was trekking down from chilo's hut, he had cooked together with chilo as they chatted excitedly including chilo's mother.
Oyeku had a negative impression of the woman earlier,when she interrupted their love play,but he later got to know that she is just a nice woman that wants the best for her daughter.
Now he knew that the love between he and chilo had become deep and mutual. He remembered chilo's mother question, " do you want to marry my daughter? ", it was a question that needed time to be able to answer,but he doesn't need anytime at all,it was a decision he had made a long time ago.
He decided that he would try as much as possible to avoid any intimate relationship with any girl, he is for chilo alone and he have to be faithful to her.
He was still thinking about chilo, when the thought of Dede dropped into his mind," oh no!" how can he forget her so easily

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
before he slept, he had decided that when he wakes up he would visit the slave market and search for Dede. He would wait and watch out for her slaver,then he would follow the slaver to his hut,so that when everything is clear and settled, he would steal Dede and return her to usimalo.
But the news of chilo's visitation knocks off the thought, he had to go to the market right away.
He could not imagine what Dede is going through now,"poor girl!". He faced the path to the market and sprinted like a hunter been chased by the panther.
People are everywhere, there was noise everywhere, the noise of the slavers shouting at sluggish slaves,and the cries of unfortunate slaves in the hands of cruel men.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 11:20am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyeku broke into the circular crowd, and pushed his way to the middle, "behold, the slaves". There were thousands of slaves tied together in rows. They were dirty and untidy,some are semi naked while some are totally and perfectly naked.
Oyeku could see that the slaves are not been claimed yet,he was happy. Now he needs to search for Dede among the slaves. It wouldn't be a hard work,all he just need to do is just to walk past the slaves and mention her name as he moves.

Oyeku started searching, he moved from row to rows calling Dede, some slaves would just look at him,while some would take hold of him,begging him to give them food, Oyeku is getting discouraged," where is Dede? ".
Just as he was about giving up,he heard his name from a familiar voice;

Dede: Oyeku!, Oyeku!, I am here ( she tried to raise her hand but she couldn't because of her shackles)

Oyeku saw her and ran towards her,he could see her swollen face, she had been crying, she looks frail and weak, her wrapper is torn all over. Oyeku couldn't help tears from dropping, he hugged her
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyeku: Dede,( he hold her face,so that she could see his eyes) look at me,you will be okay,just be strong for now, I will get you home, I will take you to usimalo, please be strong for now, just remember that I will be watching you,okay.

Dede: (she burst into tears) Oyeku, I have suffered, those men beat me!, they slapped me,please help me!,I want to go home, I don't want to die here, please save me Oyeku.

Oyeku shook his head in pain, he felt her pain,he knew what Aro men could do, they show no mercy to their enemies, they treat slaves like animals, Dede would have passed through a lot,but he was more worried about what she would pass through in the nearest future, right now,what he needs to do is to console her and watch for her slaver,then after that he would know the other necessary actions.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Oyeku:just be strong, don't struggle with your slaver, remember, I am watching you and I am coming for you, but be strong, I need to go now,please don't feel too bad( he free himself from her hold and hurried away)

Dede: (weeping) Oyeku don't leave me again, please be with me,don't go( she wept bitterly).

Ichendu hut

Ichendu was sitting in his large hut with his back against the cold wall,an oil lamp was burning brightly, it was night and the full moon is up in the sky.
He was thinking about the agreement he made with iroko. Iroko had demanded for his wife foetus for the glory of war,but he refused, he demanded for his life, he refused, finally iroko demanded for the blood of ten virgin maidens, that was when Ichendu sealed the deal.

Iroko had fulfilled his own path of the deal,now it is left for him to fulfil his own part. He had got the ten virgins already, it was not hard for him to get them.
He was the chief warrior, so he was given the opportunity of picking the first thirty slaves, and the numerous warriors will share the remaining.
Ichendu had diligently searched for the virgins with the aid of a charmed ring,all he need to do is just to hold the maidens with the ring,the deflowered maidens would remain standing, but the virgins would fall.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
it wasn't long before he got ten virgins,the virgins are right at the backyard,tied together, with some warriors watching over them so that they wouldn't escape.
The virgin were not giving any problem, except for one,she had cried and scream when he ordered his boys to take her with him,the girl struggled to be free,and she was even calling the name of somebody to help her.
He recalled the name, it was Oyeku, she was busy calling his name as the boys struggled to get hold of her,it was until the boys gave her some serious beating and bursted her lips, that was when she became silent.
But he tried to remember whom Oyeku is,he knew that Oyeku was one of his men,but he doesn't recognize him.

Anyways, whoever Oyeku is to this girl, he can't stop him from proceeding with the sacrifice, he would sacrifice her tonight, because delay is dangerous.

Ichendu: Eliri (he called one of the boys) get the slaves in their feet,it is time.

Eliri: yes,chief ( he informed the other boys).
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ichendu proceeded to the forest with his boys and the ten slaves. The moon shone bright, it was a beautiful night, the sky was very clear, the sound of crickets can be heard as they pass through small streams, farmlands and thick bushes.
Finally they got to the deep forest, the forest was scary and powerful, there were tall trees with broad leaves that shade the forest from the moonlight.
Everything was dark here, except for the oil lamp of the warriors that shone enough to show the way to the iroko tree.the made a lot of twist and turns until they finally got there.
" Behold, The great Iroko". The tree was tall and huge,it roots are as thick as a canoe, the shape of the tree is in such a way that it create a phobia to any looker.

Ichendu: wait here with the slaves ( he told his warriors,as he moved closer to the tree and started chanting, invoking the demon inside the tree ,as he did,the girl that was crying earlier resumed her cry to the discomfort of the warriors who never hesitated to slap her)
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dede was the crying slave girl. Immediately Oyeku left,Ichendu showed up with his boys as they move around examining the slaves. When Ichendu got to her,she was afraid and tried to run,but the shackles held her in place.
Ichendu had touched her and she fell,her strength melt away and she felt dizzy, her stomach churned and twisted. then suddenly, the boys grabbed her and lifted her, she knew they are taking her away, they are taking her to be their slave,No!, she can't bear the reality, she screamed and shout for them to leave her,but they wouldn't, she kicked and struggled, she called and cried for Oyeku to come rescue her,but she couldn't sight Oyeku anywhere.
She felt weak, she felt helpless, but she never gave up,she increased her struggle until she heard it.
It was a slap,a powerful slap that got her dizzy, then came another, then another, then another. The slaps were accompanied with kicks in the groin,stomach and her chest,she slump weakly, she couldn't breath again, her voice ceased, she opened her mouth to shout but no sound came out.
She thought of her father, she imagined her father is here, she imagined what are father would have done with these evil men doing this to her daughter, she imagined how her mother would have scream and bite these evil men.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2020
But she knew they will never be here,they will never come for her,they are dead. The pain and agony she passed through that moment was unbearable, the physical pain of been assaulted and the emotional pain of losing her parents, accompanied by the pain of the lose of her land.
After the beating which left her lips bursted and her eyes swollen, she became weak,that one of the warriors had to carry on his shoulder as she closed consciousness gradually.
She had woke up at the back of a hut, where she was tied with the other slaves,the warriors are there watching them with mean faces that send shivers down her spines.
One of the warriors had entered the hut and brought food for her,it was yam and palm oil.
She quickly attacked the food with her bounded hands that were free enough to put food in her mouth,she was madly hungry, she had not eaten for two days now,she ate with incivility, she licked her fingers,which was running with oil before she resume eating until she heard the stabbing word that made her lose her appetite.

warrior: eat your last slave, and savour this moment of pleasure, because this meal would be your last,iroko wants your blood ( he smiled evily)

Dede couldn't not believe what she heard,but she heard it right, they would kill her,they would end her life,the reality left her sobbing silently, she pushed the food away and sobbed till night.
She was dozing off when a warrior kicked her and told her to stand up,she was sluggish but warrior jerked her up with a curse.
She knew it is time,they are going to kill her,she tried to believe this is a dream, but she knew this is real, they are going to kill her,her heart sank,for the millionth time she wished Oyeku would come out of nowhere and help her,but her wish never came true, just she and these evil men.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
they had led her through a lot places till they got to the forest,she had never been more scared in her life,the forest was awful and dark,she felt cold and chilly. There was nothing to shield her from the cold.
She could not even shield herself with her hand because her hands had been tied to her back. She felt like crying but there was no more tears,her lips are dried and scaly,her voice had failed.
Finally, they had got to there destination, she could see the iroko tree,her heart sank, the horror was great. She watched as Ichendu walked towards the tree,how he chanted,the lyrics of the incantations made her scream out, the incantations were invoking iroko to come and suck blood.

Ichendu was done with the invocation.

Ichendu: bring me that slave( he pointed at the slave beside Dede) and pass the knife along.

Ichendu made the slave lie flat on her belly,then he twisted her hands behind her and sat on her back together with her hands,he Muttered some incantations and slaughtered her, her blood rushed out like tap jet,she struggled violently but Ichendu held her down till she was at peace.

Ichendu: bring me that crying slave( he pointed at Dede with the bloody knife).

Dede knew now,that are time is really near,today her life end,she will not be able to see the dawn of another day,but she couldn't cry again, she was just too weak to even cry, why was she unfortunate? why did her life became so painful? she had really suffered, she will die now,no more going to the stream to fetch water,no more mama shouting at her to sweep with the side of the broom not the head,no playing bikolo with her friends, then she remembered Oyeku, that kind hearted boy,he really tried for her,he made her feel happy for the little time they shared together. A tear dropped from her eyes, she regretted not been able to tell Oyeku thank you.

Ichendu lie her on her belly, she could breath the wet earth of the rainy period, she could feel the pain in her arms and back as Ichendu sat on them,she could feel the cold steel resting on her pharynx,then slowly she felt it,the sharp stinging pain that invade her. neck, she struggled to touch her neck and ease the pain, but her hands were bound,Ichendu pin her down strongly, she could feel her life draining away with her blood.
Memories flood into her head, memories of the times with her parents, her friends and finally the short time she spent with Oyeku Oyeku, she was calm now but her eyes were wide open staring at the cruel world she just left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pls o unbanned @Admit
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Delogos: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
oya,I want comment,I still got an update for today,but if you don't comment now, I will release the update tomorrow, make una no waste time o
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by mikemodel24: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
what the reason for the ban
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by ashatoda: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2021
gradually events that will unleash the beast inside of oyeku is been released. the several covenants which African warriors of old enter with various evil spirits is responsible for the sheer wickedness which is blatantly evident in Africa and that's why the prayers of this and coming generations will be so thick. @op please continue more wisdom to your pen

2 Likes

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Maku is sitting outside the palm wine joint, there were some customers,especially war returnee, they are drinking and making comments about the war, about the slaves, elaborating fantastic war events with boasts and exaggeration.

Maku was not aware of there presence, his mind was just on only one person; Arore. He had left the stream angrily that afternoon, he was very mad at the fool,legun,if not for him he would have got hold of Arore, but the bastard and hold him down till she slipped away.

He had come straight to the palm wine joint,maybe he would see her at home. He met her mother and asked her about Arore whereabouts, but her mother didn't answer, she was bent on knowing whom he is,Maku had told her that he is her lover,he wants to marry her.

She could saw the joy in her mother's face, she was apparently ready to marry her off, but why would she want to?, especially when she knows little about him. " forget that ", he said to himself, now he had been waiting for her since afternoon, but he could not see her anywhere.

It is now very dark and Maku is getting depressed," where is this girl,why is she always putting me on the way?", Maku thought about how he will feel if she shows up,he will jump and grab her and then look for a comfortable place to make love to her.

He imagine the pleasure of sliding his manhood into her creamy hole,how it will slide out and in,the pleasure, the fun," oh! am in trouble, Arore where are you?, please don't kill me with passion", He moaned as he got up,I will look for you,I must find you, wherever you are,he stepped out and walked into the darkness.

It is midnight now Maku is still roaming the village like a wandering ghost, he had walked and walked but could not see Arore anywhere. He had gone to the stream to the market, to places he knew maidens would be, but it was as if Arore never existed.

As he stagger around, he came across some Aro hunters.

1st hunter: who are you?, a man or a spirit ( he directed if burning torch toward Maku's direction, he saw his face, he was an Oyo, but something caught his eyes below his face,he can't believe, he could see an erected staff,unshaken, pointing north like a compass).

2nd hunter: laro,do you see that? an Oyo with an erected meat,looking for someone to rape I assume.

1st hunter: young man,come over here( he motioned for him to come).

Maku: please gentlemen have you seen Arore, one tall slim girl,with firm bosom, the palm wine sellers daughter ( he described her with his hands).

The hunters were dazed,if fact they are almost getting scared, maybe he is one of the numerous Oyo madmen that finds there way to Aro. They moved towards him and grabbed him, but Maku was stronger than the both of them.
He punched the 1st hunter by the rib, which made him drop down in pain, the 2nd Hunter was head butted and he fell,he had broken his nose and blood was dancing down,Maku quickly ran away with his manhood standing straight.

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2021
ashatoda:
gradually events that will unleash the beast inside of oyeku is been released. the several covenants which African warriors of old enter with various evil spirits is responsible for the sheer wickedness which is blatantly evident in Africa and that's why the prayers of this and coming generations will be so thick. @op please continue more wisdom to your pen
you got the point sir,I am encouraged by your comment, happy new year you sir
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to u ,more more ink to your bero n admin pls no say u wnt banned dis great story oh
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
you got the point sir,I am encouraged by your comment, happy new year you sir
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 10:30am On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Maku is sitting outside the palm wine joint, there were some customers,especially war returnee, they are drinking and making comments about the war, about the slaves, elaborating fantastic war events with boasts and exaggeration.

Maku was not aware of there presence, his mind was just on only one person; Arore. He had left the stream angrily that afternoon, he was very mad at the fool,legun,if not for him he would have got hold of Arore, but the bastard and hold him down till she slipped away.

He had come straight to the palm wine joint,maybe he would see her at home. He met her mother and asked her about Arore whereabouts, but her mother didn't answer, she was bent on knowing whom he is,Maku had told her that he is her lover,he wants to marry her.

She could saw the joy in her mother's face, she was apparently ready to marry her off, but why would she want to?, especially when she knows little about him. " forget that ", he said to himself, now he had been waiting for her since afternoon, but he could not see her anywhere.

It is now very dark and Maku is getting depressed," where is this girl,why is she always putting me on the way?", Maku thought about how he will feel if she shows up,he will jump and grab her and then look for a comfortable place to make love to her.

He imagine the pleasure of sliding his manhood into her creamy hole,how it will slide out and in,the pleasure, the fun," oh! am in trouble, Arore where are you?, please don't kill me with passion", He moaned as he got up,I will look for you,I must find you, wherever you are,he stepped out and walked into the darkness.

It is midnight now Maku is still roaming the village like a wandering ghost, he had walked and walked but could not see Arore anywhere. He had gone to the stream to the market, to places he knew maidens would be, but it was as if Arore never existed.

As he stagger around, he came across some Aro hunters.

1st hunter: who are you?, a man or a spirit ( he directed if burning torch toward Maku's direction, he saw his face, he was an Oyo, but something caught his eyes below his face,he can't believe, he could see an erected staff,unshaken, pointing north like a compass).

2nd hunter: laro,do you see that? an Oyo with an erected meat,looking for someone to rape I assume.

1st hunter: young man,come over here( he motioned for him to come).

Maku: please gentlemen have you seen Arore, one tall slim girl,with firm bosom, the palm wine sellers daughter ( he described her with his hands).

The hunters were dazed,if fact they are almost getting scared, maybe he is one of the numerous Oyo madmen that finds there way to Aro. They moved towards him and grabbed him, but Maku was stronger than the both of them.
He punched the 1st hunter by the rib, which made him drop down in pain, the 2nd Hunter was head butted and he fell,he had broken his nose and blood was dancing down,Maku quickly ran away with his manhood standing straight.
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ayo5991:
Happy new year to u ,more more ink to your bero n admin pls no say u wnt banned dis great story oh
na so o, dem just they ban me anyhow,but don't worry me too I get strong head, I must finish this story,but I need comments to keep me going,happy new year bro
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Maku kept on running till he became exhausted, he is now in a farm,he had ran blindly through the dark, he would have fought those men till death,if he was to be the former Maku, but this Maku is different, he wants to live and enjoy More of Arore.

He sat down on a heap of sand and cover his face with his palms as he weeps,he knew he is going insane, he knew he is been enchanted, he knew that Arore is not ordinary, but still he want her.
If he can lay hold of her now, he prays that he dies on her,he can't leave to continue like these, or better still, " wait", what about if I end my life right now at least u would be free from the pain of unsatisfied passion," no I can't, I want to taste her ",.

He was still sobbing when someone touched him behind, he turned back slowly, and behold, it was Arore, she was standing with one hand on her hip and the other on his shoulder, she was smiling mysteriously, a seductive smile that got his organ waving.

Hormone burst out of his brain as he sweat profusely,she was wearing beads,on her waist, multiple beads that rolls on each other making a funny sound,the sight and sound of the beads brought him to his knees as he hold her narrow waist rubbing the beads against her hips.

Maku: ( sobbing pathetically as he hold her waist) Arore why? why?, why do you choose to punish me with this thing?, why do you want to make me crazy?( he stood) please Arore, I beg you,don't leave me again, I would do anything for you,I am a prince,my father is Ari, please marry me

Arore: ( she laughed as if what he said was funny) fool,I only came to ease you,and you are here wasting my time with your talk( she threw down her wrapper and lie backward, she opened her legs and move her hands of her body sensuously) if you take time I would leave you till next tomorrow.

Maku: (he was shaking with dangerous lust that can make a man kill a woman in bed) he pounced on her and quickly push off his skirt,he brought out his instrument and slide it her juicy hole) aaaaaaaargh,yeeeeeeeeh,mokuo( he shouted in pleasure, he was shouting and moaning so loud that if they had not been in the farm,people would have come out to see them.

He rammed her hole for an hour but could not release,his desire was growing too,the reality of yesterday dawn on him,the pain of not been able to ease, he had to do something, but he could do nothing
Maku: Arore, it has happen again, I can't ease,I don't know what to do now,please what should I do?( he was thrusting faster now)

Arore: between that maid at Oyo and me,who is sweeter?.

Maku sad still thrusting ) if she is as sweet as you, I would still be at Oyo now.(he managed to get those words out of his mouth, because of the super pleasure, a word is followed by a moan)

Arore: ( she dragged him to herself in such away that they are airtight, she could feel his hot breath and fast heart beat,there was a great heat and Maku could feel his fluid travelling up his balls and with great pressure and force he shot a kilo into Arore and he immediately, he slumped on her,exhausted, Arore didn't push him away this time, she held him to herself and rubs his head seductively, they lay together till morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
Maku kept on running till he became exhausted, he is now in a farm,he had ran blindly through the dark, he would have fought those men till death,if he was to be the former Maku, but this Maku is different, he wants to live and enjoy More of Arore.

He sat down on a heap of sand and cover his face with his palms as he weeps,he knew he is going insane, he knew he is been enchanted, he knew that Arore is not ordinary, but still he want her.
If he can lay hold of her now, he prays that he dies on her,he can't leave to continue like these, or better still, " wait", what about if I end my life right now at least u would be free from the pain of unsatisfied passion," no I can't, I want to taste her ",.

He was still sobbing when someone touched him behind, he turned back slowly, and behold, it was Arore, she was standing with one hand on her hip and the other on his shoulder, she was smiling mysteriously, a seductive smile that got his organ waving.

Hormone burst out of his brain as he sweat profusely,she was wearing beads,on her waist, multiple beads that rolls on each other making a funny sound,the sight and sound of the beads brought him to his knees as he hold her narrow waist rubbing the beads against her hips.

Maku: ( sobbing pathetically as he hold her waist) Arore why? why?, why do you choose to punish me with this thing?, why do you want to make me crazy?( he stood) please Arore, I beg you,don't leave me again, I would do anything for you,I am a prince,my father is Ari, please marry me

Arore: ( she laughed as if what he said was funny) fool,I only came to ease you,and you are here wasting my time with your talk( she threw down her wrapper and lie backward, she opened her legs and move her hands of her body sensuously) if you take time I would leave you till next tomorrow.

Maku: (he was shaking with dangerous lust that can make a man kill a woman in bed) he pounced on her and quickly push off his skirt,he brought out his instrument and slide it her juicy hole) aaaaaaaargh,yeeeeeeeeh,mokuo( he shouted in pleasure, he was shouting and moaning so loud that if they had not been in the farm,people would have come out to see them.

He rammed her hole for an hour but could not release,his desire was growing too,the reality of yesterday dawn on him,the pain of not been able to ease, he had to do something, but he could do nothing
Maku: Arore, it has happen again, I can't ease,I don't know what to do now,please what should I do?( he was thrusting faster now)

Arore: between that maid at Oyo and me,who is sweeter?.

Maku sad still thrusting ) if she is as sweet as you, I would still be at Oyo now.(he managed to get those words out of his mouth, because of the super pleasure, a word is followed by a moan)

Arore: ( she dragged him to herself in such away that they are airtight, she could feel his hot breath and fast heart beat,there was a great heat and Maku could feel his fluid travelling up his balls and with great pressure and force he shot a kilo into Arore and he immediately, he slumped on her,exhausted, Arore didn't push him away this time, she held him to herself and rubs his head seductively, they lay together till morning.
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by AntiBalogunodua: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Ideadoctor:
na so o, dem just they ban me anyhow,but don't worry me too I get strong head, I must finish this story,but I need comments to keep me going,happy new year bro
[/s]
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
More ink to you biro,happy year once again n pls oooooooooooooooh Admin give reeson for d banned oh
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
More ink to you biro,happy new
year once again n pls oooooooooooooooh Admin give reeson for d banned oh ,
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oyo kingdom

Ari is alone in his room,the palace was silent, even the children seems to be away,it was early in the morning, but everything was just silent.

Ari sat on his throne, thinking about his life,his youthful age, he was just like Maku, he loves pleasures, whatever he desire he must get it,he was also bit promiscuous like Maku, more reason he refused to blame Maku for his misdeeds.
After all the same blood flows through their veins,but the only thing he blamed Maku for Is that he desired a dangerous thing and he got it.
Ever since Maku had left,his mind was not at peace, he doesn't know where he is or what is happening to him,he doesn't know if he is dead or alive, but one thing he knows, wherever he is ,he is suffering right now and he must call him back home.
He had decided to send his youngest son to go look for me,Deolu is the only person he can trust with such assignment, not only is he diligent but he likes to receive his father complements which makes him do things that would make his father happy.

The only thing Ari hates about Deolu is the fact that he gambles a lot,he can even gamble with his mother vagina,if he had something big gain,apart from gambling he is an addicted drunkard who always drink till he lose conscious and be carried home, he vomit everywhere and give the maids some work to do.
Deolu would bring Maku home Ari was sure of it. He had heard that the priestess had moved from Oyo to Oma without his notice and he doesn't care either,in fact it solves his problem, with the priestess gone no one would raise questions concerning Maku, he tried to believe that his plans would work.
Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
legun sat at the palm wine sellers hut,he has been here since last night, he had searched for his majesty,throughout the night,but he couldn't find him. He had searched everywhere last night, but he still couldn't find him.
He blamed himself for everything, why didn't he follow him yesterday when he angrily left the stream, he should have known that Maku is not in his right sense and so he needed to be monitored.
He had thought that Maku just needed to cool off his head for sometimes, so he left him but when it was getting dark and he couldn't see Maku, he became nervous and afraid.
He was depressed right now? he can't find Maku, his master,Maku is the reason why he is living, without him,he does not want life. He would search for Maku today and if he can't find him, he would kill himself.

But before he kill himself he would first kill that bastard,ogbo,yes,he would kill him if he can't find Maku, anybody who seek after the life of his master deserves death,and ogbo would surely die,he would never forgive him,he hates traitors.

How sudden people change, he never believed ogbo could be this filthy,he remembered the night Maku bought both of them ,they were both stolen from ibiru by some Oyo slave raiders who wanted them for ritual,but Maku had saw them, he called the slavers and ask their prize, Maku had paid them slavers handsomely,he brought them home and fed them and made sure they got drunk with wine,Maku had made them laugh telling them about the type of women he had slept with,the big waist,the big bosomed and the ones with milky vagina.
Maku never called them slaves,except yesterday, and it wasn't his fault, he was not in his right sense,till today he never knew why Maku had been so nice to them,but he had not been an ingrate either, he had devoted everything about himself to Maku.
He made sure that Maku got everything he wants,he is ready to do anything for him,anything.

But he wondered what came upon ogbo, why he had become so inert,ogbo had broken the vow of brotherhood and tried to bite the hand that fed him, but he wouldn't go away with it,he would die.

legun prepared to stand up,that was when he heard maku's thick voice and Arore laughter

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by royalguy123(m): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
AntiBalogunodua:
[s][/s]
what is really wrong with you, what's your joy in your actions don't be an idiot to your children and your younger ones

1 Like

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ideadoctor(m): 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
He couldn't believe his ears, he just heard maku's voice, he quickly got up and ran to the direction of the sound, behold, Maku and Arore walking hand to hands like lovers.
When he saw Maku, joy filled his heart,his hope revived he ran and fell at his feet,holding his feet.

legunsad weeping profusely) my lord,my lord!, I thought I lost you, I thought you are dead,oh my lord,I am happy you are alive, I will never let you out of my sight again ( he weep as mucus dropped down his nose)

Makusad he lifted Maku up) I am lucky and proud to have a brother like you, I will never forget everything you have done for me( he cleaned ogbo face his palm) I am back now brother, so don't cry anymore, and I will like to introduce you to my love Arore ( he faced Arore) Arore this is my brother legun, he loves me much,I am show you two will get along, right? ( Arore nodded with a smile, pretending to be shy In front of legun)

legunsad he looked at her like plague and dragged Maku to a corner) my lord,what are you doing with this witch,she....... (Maku cut him shut).

Maku: whatever she is I love her,and brother I will want you to bear her with me,I know you are trying to protect me,but these is what I want and remember, you promised to want anything that I want.

legun: ( he shook head like a stubborn boy) but ......

Maku: there is no but, brother ( he hugged legun) you have to start getting used to her

Arore: you are keeping someone waiting ( she was impatient)

Maku quickly ran back to her

Maku: you are too jealous, am talking with a man and you are acting like these, what about if it is a girl? you would have.....( she cut him off)

Arore; I want to go sell palm wine at the market today,I would see you in the night ( she hurried off)

Maku: we are going together( he hurried after her, legun watch them for a moment then he also hurried after them)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyeku:story Of Lust,injustice, Destiny And Human Wickedness, 18+ by Ayo5991(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nice one following thank for d update

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Nephilim / Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.