Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? (1425 Views)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / Are Nigerian Girls Really This Lazy And Dull? / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Bitcoinking2020: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
I strongly believe only one set of remales are not on the liabilities list and those are your wives. By the time you marry a woman, she has actual value to you because she will give you kids and take care of your home. but you see these slay mama With bone straight hair and lashes? BIG LIABILITIES. these slay mamas come out of their houses everyday looking for a victim of their emotional scam. they have eyes on three sets of men,
1, The rich guys
2, The very handsome guys
3, The famous guys

Those are the three specs of every single slay queen, and if they set their eyes on you and you fall into any of this category as a guy then you're in trouble as they will come after you in their own (fish brain) way of fishing!

Now, what do these slay queens have to offer you? nothing but sexxxxxxx. after sex they waste your time, money and make you distracted from the relevant things that defines you as a man. they wont in any way add value to your life, they will make your life hell with drama and drain you of all you have and if you're not lucky you will go back to square zero!

For your own sanity as a guy, dont waste your time with a girl you're not willing to marry. after one or two months propose to her and allow her actually have value in your life. dont spend years wasting your hard earned money on girls or allow them keep disturbing your life and making you distracted all in the name of (fineboy) when in reality they add no value to your life. women are the biggest distractions on earth, dont be fooled into their games because you fall into their "spec" category. me I no dey ever look them for face because I no need liabilities for my life, dont worry when I want to marry I will notice one of you females ,as for now if its konjii there are a thousand ways to kill it without being in a liability triangle called "relationship".

my opinion anyway, do you believe girls are liabilities to men outside the marriage setting?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by fati2001(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
WE THE BEST MUSIC

ANOTHER ONE!!!

*DJ KHALED *

ayy, shawty with the long text, I don't talk, ayy

shawty with the long legs, she don't walk
ayy

yeah, last year I kept it on the tuck, ayy

2020, I came to Bleep up yeah..

I want a long life, a legendary one..
(yeah)

I want a quick death(yeah), and a easy one (yeah)

I want a pretty girl yeah, and a honest one yeah..

I want this drink yeah, and another one yeah.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
Op no mind all those slay queens with mosquito brain

Na only to dey make up enter snapchat do video, smoke shisha, then carry iphone collect dick dem sabi

twueeh
na liabity all of em be

That gyal above me............

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by yomi007k(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
undecided

Just dey console yourself dey go.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by fati2001(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Op no mind all those slay queens with mosquito brain

Na only to dey make up enter snapchat do video, smoke shisha, then carry iphone collect dick dem sabi

twueeh
na liabity all of em be

That gyal above me............

I don't even know who you are....

so don't count me among the useless girls in your life.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

I don't even know who you are....
But how do you know i'm among the slay mamas?
I don't know you and i don't need to
Bye kiddo
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by BaddieFreak(f): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wahala for NL guys ooo you go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Wahala for NL guys ooo you go dey alright las las
They still pained you got a ride. They bitching and I'm here to see them wail.

Feed me your tears you fake alphas.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by fati2001(m): 5:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Bye kiddo
so don't tag dirty names to pple you don't know .

BYE BYE IMMATURE ADULT.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

Nirfreak
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by karkinase(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
I strongly believe only one set of remales are not on the liabilities list and those are your wives. By the time you marry a woman, she has actual value to you because she will give you kids and take care of your home. but you see these slay mama With bone straight hair and lashes? BIG LIABILITIES. these slay mamas come out of their houses everyday looking for a victim of their emotional scam. they have eyes on three sets of men,
1, The rich guys
3, The famous guys

Those are the three specs of every single slay queen, and if they set their eyes on you and you fall into any of this category as a guy then you're in trouble as they will come after you in their own (fish brain) way of fishing!

Now, what do these slay queens have to offer you? nothing but sexxxxxxx. after sex they waste your time, money and make you distracted from the relevant things that defines you as a man. they wont in any way add value to your life, they will make your life hell with drama and drain you of all you have and if you're not lucky you will go back to square zero!

For your own sanity as a guy, dont waste your time with a girl you're not willing to marry. after one or two months propose to her and allow her actually have value in your life. dont spend years wasting your hard earned money on girls or allow them keep disturbing your life and making you distracted all in the name of (fineboy) when in reality they add no value to your life. women are the biggest distractions on earth, dont be fooled into their games because you fall into their "spec" category. me I no dey ever look them for face because I no need liabilities for my life, dont worry when I want to marry I will notice one of you females ,as for now if its konjii there are a thousand ways to kill it without being in a liability triangle called "relationship".

my opinion anyway, do you believe girls are liabilities to men outside the marriage setting?
You are right...men need to understand that time is of great essence...why date wen you dont see a future with that person...like they say time is money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by NiRfreak(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Nirfreak
Just leave him to lick dirty ass....some men only learn the hard way
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by NiRfreak(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
1, The rich guys
3, The famous guys

You are spot on. Too much sense.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Guys are woke now

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by BaddieFreak(f): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:

Is this the FavDrOlufunmilayo on Twitter?
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Is this the FavDrOlufunmilayo on Twitter?
Sorry No!!

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kingsuave:
Guys are woke now
who woke epp?
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by BaddieFreak(f): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
Sorry No!!
Oh Okay, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by ezinne50165: 9:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
:
Bye kiddo
so don't tag dirty names to pple you don't know .
BYE BYE IMMATURE ADULT.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
1, The rich guys
3, The famous guys

Depends. Some are destiny helpers some are destiny killers
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by odinson1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
G
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Doortun(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Only the delusional ones. Sadly, almost all of them are delusional. No grasp of reality.

1 Like

Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 17, 2020
Bitcoinking2020:
1, The rich guys
3, The famous guys

It's only a problem when you pick a liability, other than that it's not much of a biggie, why date someone that has nothing to offer you. Reasonable men do not share this plight.
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Friends with benefits no longer beneficial
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Dubetex96(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2020
it is a wrong perception to believe so not all girls are liabilities. Some are real hustlers who strive so hard in a legit way to fend for themselves not all these olosho oo grin
Re: Are Girls Really Liabilities To Men? by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2020
Dubetex96:
it is a wrong perception to believe so not all girls are liabilities. Some are real hustlers who strive so hard in a legit way to fend for themselves not all these olosho oo grin

Only a fool deals in absolutes.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Anything Wrong? — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 20 Questions A Man Should Never Ask A Woman And The Reasons Why / Africans React To Viral Video Of Couple Having Sekz By The Roadside - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.