Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire (10668 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Isle of Wight.....that's far out and lonely...
Not for me, i love it here, moved from east london last couple of years, my kids love it and alla dem white girls tongue i love black girls too..

Which area are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Isle of Wight.....that's far out and lonely...
It is not quite what some people think of the place perhaps you should visit first before and see for yaself.. besides it is only 20 minutes ferry ride to portsmouth and southampton.

Which area are you?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=gypsey post=97166970] It is not quite what some people think of the place perhaps you should visit first before and see for yaself.. besides it is only 20 minutes ferry ride to portsmouth and southampton.

Which area are you?[/quote
Used to live canning town
In lasgidi @ the moment cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=byinks post=97167315][/quote] oh! Okay, I grew up in walthamstow/leyton. cheesy

What da hell are you doing in lasgidi? Where is lasgidi? I mean, Which country is lasgidi? undecided
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
oh! Okay, I grew up in walthamstow/leyton. cheesy

What da hell are you doing in lasgidi? Where is lasgidi? I mean, Which country is lasgidi? undecided

Las = Eko

Gidi = Naija
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

Las = Eko

Gidi = Naija
You mean Lagos/Nigeria? I just asked my cousin and she said so. grin

Nice! When are you gonna visit IOW?
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
gypsey:
You mean Lagos/Nigeria? I just asked my cousin and she said so. grin

Nice! When are you gonna visit IOW?

After covid, don't worry, I will come... whenever that is..
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
byinks:

After covid, don't worry, I will come... whenever that is..
Okay, no worries.
Re: Nigerians To Receive COVID-19 Vaccine By End Of January 2021 – Osagie Ehanire by boyjo: 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2020
We all reject it in JESUS name, amen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAFDAC Destroys Counterfeit Drugs In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ebola: FG To Train Health Workers From Liberia, Others / Czech Man With No Heart Dies After Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.