Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? (49905 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2020
BabaCommander:
Please, how much are youexpecting as weekly return if you put it out on hire-purchase?

they make 7-10k at my area per day, at least 45k weekly
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Kokaine(m): 11:13am On Dec 17, 2020
FAM.
What about this truck.
What's the price in Lagos.
In the north here its about 3m for second hand.
I want to see if its cheaper in Lagos because that bus you guys are calling 850k should be about 1.5m in the north.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:14am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Be careful cos with the way Lagos State is going about this mini bus issue, it's like they'll ban it and it will be sth else. Just use it to buy a toks vehicle for uber or taxify

minibus can never get banned at ikorodu even if is banned in Lagos just as bike banned doesn't have effect at ikorodu axis during Fashola regime

I have considered the other side of it before my conclusion. thanks for the advise by the way

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by sojfarm: 11:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Let me advise you from the perspective of a business man.

Go for the cutting one. Automatic is 900,000 Mind you, there are other things you will still do on the bus) with conversion from Ikorodu side. Ladipo boys are unrepentantly wicked guys. You dont need to import korope for commercial purpose in Nigeria. You may not get your money back, please. On the cutting one, you can still get times 2 of your investment and also sell the bus at reasonable price.

Project that the bus will be in business for 2 years with quality maintenance culture (whether you use it by yourself, give it our for daily delivery/hire purchase)

After two years you can still use it for business or sell it for upcoming drivers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by achymmania: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2020
I have the one I wan to sell for 500k. Fairly used.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Wettoid123:
What do you want to do with that small container car that hardly occupy 3 a seat just go and look for money and buy direct tokunbo or buy keke napep it is much stronger and durable

if you know what guys are cashing out with that small container car at my area here, you will withdraw ya statement

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by thatsleepboy1: 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

minibus can never get banned at ikorodu even if is banned in Lagos just as bike banned doesn't have effect at ikorodu axis during Fashola regime

I have considered the other side of it before my conclusion. thanks for the advise by the way

Okay. But you never can predict the government moves too. So just have a plan B incase of any long story or losses. Not our prayers though.
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2020
Odobaone:

grin grin grin grin grin

He for just ask How much be KOROPE

even if that girl that has no IQ is dumb, can't you use your low class of IQ to influence her foolishness

I asked if I should go for cutting or direct and the disadvantages, I guess to comprehend simple English is you naive people problem here

na only Nigeria people dey badmouth people that are trying to sort things out for others. very dumb entity

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2020
mosefin19:

In the village shey..... is not just about buying land mehn

ignore those babies
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Ogchase33: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2020
Go to sars office you will get for cheap price like 200k. Dem get plenty wey dem no de use again ��
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2020
selfmadeOLX:
I remembered when this bus was 400-450k

Wahala for who dey spend Naira. So useless grin

I dey tell you, if person no say e go cost like this and be profitable as it is now, I would have gotten 5 of it sef
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Raph82:
When the same Jesus said 'PEACE I GIVE TO U' . Please don't prophess negative words again, we've had enough of them.

you've time to be educating all this 21 century Dundee
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2020
webosky:

I have 2 for sale in port Harcourt with different prices 1) 950,000 2) 1,000,000

direct/cutting?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2020
Zane2point4:
Daihstu 950,000#
Other ones 850 to 900k
Buy suzuki o,na the best.

noted, thanks boss

but those 900k are they Belgium?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Roon9(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2020
BabaCommander:
Please, how much are youexpecting as weekly return if you put it out on hire-purchase?

I used to have one. I got mine for #650k (Cut) around 2016. The bus is quite problematic especially if you give a careless driver.

Ensure you don't get Automatic Transmission, The manual transmission is way better and stronger. The balancing of are of two types.
Daily balancing or Balance and take.

For daily it's about 3k daily in Delta state. Problem is the drivers would be doing handover with your bus, hence over stressing it. They do this by further handing over the bus to a third party and then starts counting trips. If the bus moves say 10 trips theyd collect about 5k. So you see, they have made gain of 2k on top your bus.

As for balance and take you buy for say 650k and you negotiate with driver on any amount ranging from 1m to 1.2 to be paid weekly over a period of time.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by nedekid: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Zane2point4:
Daihstu 950,000#

Other ones 850 to 900k

Is this price after conversion or before?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by GreaterFuture(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Odobaone:

grin grin grin grin grin

He for just ask How much be KOROPE
Is it "Korope" or "Kowope"?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ayodelej(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2020
I can give you for #1.1 million naira.

You can contact me on : 09028984251
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
Muhylonaire007:

Lwkmd... You are one of the female hoodlums on nairaland.

that girl is not hoodlum but one brainless olosho
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by evans4luv: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2020
U can get from mushin at 800k, but normaly clean ones ranges from 1.1 and 1.2m
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by 360command: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
selfmadeOLX:
I remembered when this bus was 400-450k

Wahala for who dey spend Naira. So useless grin
wow..na so Nigeria don bad reach
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Hardheolar:
smh. It depends on location and destination.

what does this 2k ladies know than opening legs for regular guys

you should have just ignore her

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by nedekid: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Zane2point4:
Daihstu 950,000#

Other ones 850 to 900k

Is this price before or after conversion?
If seperate, how much for conversion?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by All4good: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:
but I keep getting the advice to get direct one and not the cutting ones.

How much is direct/imported from abroad sold in Nigeria

I look forward to your intelligent contributions. Thanks in anticipation

The cut/ assembled bus is also converted from Left hand drive to Right. Sold for N900k in Nnewi.

The unconverted bus which you refer to as "Direct" ranges from N1.5m depending on the year of manufacture. But they are quite rare to find.
Shalom
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Some of those transporters can make 10k a day.

if I'm to drive it myself, I will save 10k at my area per day but I'm giving it out
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Ishilove: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
merieam16:
So na korope u brand english for like dis....lolzz
In short enh. I suprise when I open thread come see sey na korope grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
in lagos ,somebody dat wants to hustle like dat shoud tink about hi future ,is he going to ride forever,by den land will be sold 1bili

take your L and get sense bro
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ajani68: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

imported one or cutting bro?
cutting
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by richmondefosa(m): 11:31am On Dec 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near
There will. Be no peace until Jesus comes back

How does this affect the OP's enquiry? angry
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Myhusband(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
in ur village shey ...cho cho cho no be ur mate get for banana iland grin

but you and your parents are still staying in room&pallor, did your father commit suicide with that?

many of my mate that have in banana island have also gone to the other side of the world

when your papa return home in the evening, tell him he failed in your upbringing

you people think I'm the regular guys you can troll here, I will make you regret your day

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Sermmie: 11:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Ojeigbo:
Hp Elitebook book 8470 Core i5 500hdd 4Gb Ram 85k 0 8 0 2 9 4 0 2 4 7 9
how much and location.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. / 2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.