Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? (50123 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by SpencerM(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin enuff to buy a plot of land ,i will rather buy land

actually will buy you half an ACRE in ABEOKUTA Ogun state. with the following documents to come with it
DEEDS OF ASSIGNMENT
RECEIPT
SALES INVOICE
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Odobaone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You too wicked
wicked for displaying stupidity for free?

only God know why foolish thing entertain average Nigeria most
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by BabaIbo: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:
Good evening Car experts, I'm trying to get a minibus for transport business but I keep getting the advice to get direct one and not the cutting ones.

Economically, Direct bus I'm being advise to get I believe would be expensive than the cutting

So I want to seek advise and ask some questions from car gurus and experts here;

What's the disadvantages of getting the cutting/assembling mini bus in Nigeria

How much is direct/imported from abroad sold in Nigeria

I look forward to your intelligent contributions. Thanks in anticipation

"When buying, don't buy the turbo."... If I can still remember his reasons well, I think he said turbo type breaks down easily, the body, fuel consumption and the nature of Nigerian roads.

That is what a Korope driver told me early this year when I was searching for which business to venture into.

The starting price for the one he advised me to buy then was around 800k or so... It is the Belgium grade.

P. S- I can't remember the actual name of the one he told me to buy.
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by kzubyar(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

Cutting 750k
Cutting or imported ?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Odobaone: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

wicked for displaying stupidity for free?

only God know why foolish thing entertain average Nigeria most

Baba take am easy nau... Its ok just calm ok?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ike95: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
dust144:
Direct Belgium 1.2m, lagos use 750k, Ekiti use 600k Abuja no get.
i want to buy the Nigeria used for 300k with good body then I will change the engine. Is it advisable?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ike95: 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

they make 7-10k at my area per day, at least 45k weekly
pls we're is your place? Please
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ike95: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
achymmania:
I have the one I wan to sell for 500k. Fairly used.
300k? How is the engine?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by dust144(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
lagos
Myhusband:

thanks Boss!

location where I can get the Belgium ?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by dust144(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
then go to ekiti
ike95:
i want to buy the Nigeria used for 300k with good body then I will change the engine. Is it advisable?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ike95: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Truthteller2020:
Some of those transporters can make 10k a day.
yes is true
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Nokio1: 12:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Akwa ibom Xmas raffle draw ask Nkanakpanika lol

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by lagdmark(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
#50 per drop. When will you make your money? Haba
Easy, it's better than posting account numbers begging for alerts or scamming people up and down.

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

but you and your parents are still staying in room&pallor, did your father commit suicide with that?

many of my mate that have in banana island have also gone to the other side of the world

when your papa return home in the evening, tell him he failed in your upbringing

you people think I'm the regular guys you can troll here, I will make you regret your day
am living in my own land and house ,u see u dont even know wat ur saying u tink every one is liveing in there parents house cho cho cho

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by sojfarm: 1:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

God bless you for this input bro, you expressed it verbally the way I want it

I appreciate you, there are those assembling it at ikorodu here, are you suggesting I get it at ikorodu here

and for the work inside the bus, I'm aware of that. thanks once again boss

Get it from a reliable person in Ikorodu.

I lost the engine of my first bus to Ladipo guys. They were very mean to the extent that the guy I bought the bus from was reluctant to help out.
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Heartbender: 1:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
It can never be banned
It has more passenger space
It is safer
It is more comfortable
It can travel to anywhere and can be used to convey almost anything
It can be easily resold and has second hand value more
Burruchaga71:
What is deference between this and Keke?

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by gungab(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

alright boss but is the assembled a good one for this Nigeria roads?

Not bad
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Rebuke: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Op, I was trying to contribute based on practical experience but seeing the way yhu react and using derogatory words on some ladies here quickly turned me off.

Reading over that comment over and over again and yhur subsequent remarks shows yhu are very uncultured.

That was something to laugh at or simply ignore and move on but no, yhu went on ranting, getting unnecessarily paranoid.

Please, go and work on yhur attitude, yhu sound like an educated agbero (hoodlum).

Funny enough, no one has been able to call yhu to order and yhu must be feeling very comfortable with that yhur agbero reaction.

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by collinsdeity: 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2020
sow4me:
You should find out from those in the busness already. They are not online to give you a reply. They out there hustling right now.

you be mumu ..na people wey dey online dey buy am give people wey dey offline to hustle for them
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Penaldofan(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
#950 for automatic, at ladipo market and #1.2m for manual both cutting
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Olujobe99: 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
see below
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ogchase33:
Go to sars office you will get for cheap price like 200k. Dem get plenty wey dem no de use again ��

So person dey use his money buy curse in this country
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by authority2006(m): 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gospel367:
it's better u buy a 7 seater bus like mazda mpv or volks sharan with that money... Nigerian used that's neat should be between 600 to 800k and more reliable than korope. tokunbo of those should be around 1.2 to 1.8 million.... I hustle at ladipo and I know the careless work those guys do on korope. u buy converted one, just pray to God it is correctly converted or wired... and u won't see uncut korope easily cos they are all dismembered, cut into pieces and parked like a stack of cards to reduce importation cost. when they land, it's now converted and welded back together. I washed one korope one day at ladipo (newly assembled) .. just the body... after washing it, all the control buttons on the doors stopped working...No matter how good the working of korope is done, they usually don't last...some develops faults before one year sef...unlike a 1999/2000 sienna or Mazda mpv u buy today that may take u for another 6 years and u can still resell it easily...go to ladipo and work around and see things for yourself. Even the parts and engines they use on those buses sometimes can't pass an endurance and quality test...

Insightful and informative. You know your onions.

Now to get a complete uncut, unassembled, non converted mini bus is like looking for a virgin in mafouluku oshodi. thank u

There is one dealer in Osogbo that deals in this type only. The price would be nothing less than 2.5 million naira by now!
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by authority2006(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Rebuke:
Op, I was trying to contribute based on practical experience but seeing the way yhu react and using derogatory words on some ladies here quickly turned me off.

Reading over that comment over and over again and yhur subsequent remarks shows yhu are very uncultured.

That was something to laugh at or simply ignore and move on but no, yhu went on ranting, getting unnecessarily paranoid.

Please, go and work on yhur attitude, yhu sound like an educated agbero (hoodlum).

Funny enough, no one has been able to call yhu to order and yhu must be feeling very comfortable with that yhur agbero reaction.

It is funny when people condone negative actions but take on negative reactions. Where is the justice and fairness in that? You said that he took on "ladies" here, that is funny too. He didn't target ladies, he reacted to negative comments the way he deemed it fit
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by GreaterFuture(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
Odobaone:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too wicked
I'm not being 'wicked', I just genuinely wanted to be sure or Confirm which is Right?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Joseph1063: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
I Will sell for u at 750k if u are buying 100pieces.
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by ruggedtimi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:
Good evening Car experts, I'm trying to get a minibus for transport business but I keep getting the advice to get direct one and not the cutting ones.

Economically, Direct bus I'm being advise to get I believe would be expensive than the cutting

So I want to seek advise and ask some questions from car gurus and experts here;

owerri..N800
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by authority2006(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Myhusband:

You said that you want to give it out. Is it on daily deliver or you want to add your own profit to the cost and give it out on instalments?
If your answer is daily deliver, then have you managed driver/commercial motor before? The answer to this question is very important
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Rebuke: 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
authority2006:

It is funny when people condone negative actions but take on negative reactions. Where is the justice and fairness in that? You said that he took on "ladies" here, that is funny too. He didn't target ladies, he reacted to negative comments the way he deemed it fit

Bros, read my post again. Not just the lady but his reactions to comments generally, especially to those he perceived negative.

I only emphasised on that of the lady because of his continous derogatory remarks and rants about her.

Common bro., let's be honest with ourselves, the comment doesn't call for such outburst, please read it again. A little sense of humor isn't bad.

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin enuff to buy a plot of land ,i will rather buy land
Will the land serve the same (or greater purpose) as the mini bus?
Can it be a daily source of income to the family?

Fatal Accident That Happened Today In Unubi, Anambra State (Graphic Photos) / 2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / 5 Of The World’s Longest Trucks You Will Never See On Nigerian Roads