Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? (49915 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / See The N95m Mclaren 720S Supercar That Was Totalled Within 24hrs Of Purchase / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by suco01(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gospel367:
it's better u buy a 7 seater bus like mazda mpv or volks sharan with that money... Nigerian used that's neat should be between 600 to 800k and more reliable than korope. tokunbo of those should be around 1.2 to 1.8 million.... I hustle at ladipo and I know the careless work those guys do on korope. u buy converted one, just pray to God it is correctly converted or wired... and u won't see uncut korope easily cos they are all dismembered, cut into pieces and parked like a stack of cards to reduce importation cost. when they land, it's now converted and welded back together. I washed one korope one day at ladipo (newly assembled) .. just the body... after washing it, all the control buttons on the doors stopped working...No matter how good the working of korope is done, they usually don't last...some develops faults before one year sef...unlike a 1999/2000 sienna or Mazda mpv u buy today that may take u for another 6 years and u can still resell it easily...go to ladipo and work around and see things for yourself. Even the parts and engines they use on those buses sometimes can't pass an endurance and quality test...

Now to get a complete uncut, unassembled, non converted mini bus is like looking for a virgin in mafouluku oshodi. thank u

Haba na my Mafoluku Oshodi you shame like this, to disappoint you I will show you virgin there
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by oluwadray: 9:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
pls contact this line 08088923456 if you have any mini bus for sale in Ekiti or ondo states. Thanks
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by oluwadray: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2021
lebete3000:

I've also noticed they're quite much in Ekiti here ooo

do you have any one in Ekiti for sale?
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by oluwadray: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=dust144 post=97154867]Direct Belgium 1.2m, lagos use 750k, Ekiti use 600k Abuja no get.[/quote

Do you have any one in Ekiti for sale? 08088923456
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Nickigold(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Good evening everyone
Pls my husband is in need of a mini bus on hire purchase
We reside in ikorodu Lagos

God bless
Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by sonety2k(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
We going to have some Tokunbo KOROPE November ending or early December this year , All Direct from Japan , Clean and working fine Price 2m each

Thanks

SHOLA SONET
WHATAPP 08050507080

Re: How Much Is Mini Bus Suzuki And Location Of Purchase? by Ceejay501: 4:01pm On Mar 25
Shuttle bus Japanese engine and spare parts available @ affordable price..07035804487

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Want To Buy A Car, Experts Should Advice Me Pls. / 2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.