Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (26669 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by dynicks(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries and not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries.
shocked

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Exc2000: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
I pity this Obianuju girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by greymiles: 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Only an Igbo person has this type of courage

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
sad

Look at this one

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by SweetJoystick(m): 8:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Way to go girl.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
DJ Witch, God will punish you for youe lies and the violence you supported

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by UnbanEbenezar: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:
This Lady is in the class of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti.You courage is encouraging dearie.
Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity please.
What did she actually do and what's your own definition of a heroic act?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries and not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries.

Gbam
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Buhari would send his agents to the venue, kidnap her, place her in a crate, ship her to Nigeria via a PJ......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:
It funny how this lady is prepared to go to the ICC to defend a "lie"
Eya, you think it is business as usual. Sorry they will take every word for it because she's a first hand witness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by boolee(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Everyone is Trying to exploit on the emotions of the Weak.

Okay DJ Switch is your hero. That's not my concern.

What you should ask yourself is what will ICC do to Nigeria?

Help us elect new leaders?

Dissolve Nigeria Government?

Dissolve the country as a whole?

What will ICC do that will benefit the common man?

Same Old card they have been playing to this poor African countries.

Nigeria is the Most populous black Nation on Earth.

If you understand this.

You will know we are not a small fish.

Don't let anybody Manipulate your Emotions.

ICC is a toothless Dog.

They can only bark to poor African Nations.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Kingspin(m): 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

uSA, England.

You will soon wonder why Lie Muhammad is crying over the EndSars report?

Good Nigerians have left you.

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Joefat: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:
It funny how this lady is prepared to go to the ICC to defend a "lie"

God let this person and his or her household Have a long suffering and sorrow, let peace depart from him and his family for 600years to come. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Okay
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:
This Lady is in the class of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti.You courage is encouraging dearie.

Legend of the seeker ni, courage that made her run to Canada for asylum. Why not come and defend your lies at the tribunal.
Opportunist and attention seeking idiot

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Anaerobi(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
hahahaha. my dear go and talk what you saw....

May dead befall whoever that will attack you for saying what you saw..... don't mix words pls....

GOD IS WATCHING.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Buhari would send his agents to the venue, so they could kidnap her, place her in a crate, ship her to Nigeria via a PJ......... cheesy
The only problem with this plot is.....
This is 2020/2021 not 1984

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity please.
What did she actually do and what's your own definition of a heroic act?
What did fela do apart from music, using it to expose the wicked government present in Nigeria. She went a step further.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by milkyworld(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2020
wellmax:

Legend of the seeker ni, courage that made her run to Canada for asylum. Why not come and defend your lies at the tribunal.
Opportunist and attention seeking idiot
This one is silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2020
onyechez:

Eya, you think it is business as usual. Sorry they will take every word for it because she's a first hand witness.
Free yourself from slave mentality, Nigeria has been a sovereign state since 1960, whilst she is in holland, she should also report Britain for harboring a fugitive sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by annyz: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Eriggs:
DJ Witch , we are waiting for another set of lies to back up your previous lies.
Nigerians are still waiting for the pictures and names of 78 youths that were 'massacred' by your village gods.
Idiotic specie.

No kind d idiotic witch.
All the innocent people she caused to die and all the private businesses she caused the owners to cry will be on her head and the bastards sponsoring her.

U are the most idiotic person.
I am sure you are benefiting from this evil government.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by isahsalee: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2020
Let her come and tell us everything she know at #endsars Lagos judicial panel, anything short of that, we're not interested. Bustard!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
She would have made a lot of sense if she was in the country. Fleeing the country and making noise from overseas is cowardice.

Gani, Fela and co never ran outside the country when they were grossly oppressed and their human rights trampled on. So DJ Switch, biko lock up.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by juman(m): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2020
She is chasing asylum.

Massacre without dead bodies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

The only problem with this plot is.....
This is 2020/2021 not 1984
You know nothing,it can still be done perfectly.
You lots underestimate power and money a lot.
I know for sure that it is the PDP that is behind all this DJ switch nonsense.
I would have hired Russian snipers to waste the bastard enemy of the state if I was in a position of power.
Fucking lesbian,barechested,marijuana smoking imp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2020
annyz:

U are the most idiotic person.
I am sure you are benefiting from this evil government.

No different from the way you benefited from PDP?
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Pained comments is all I am reading right now cheesy cheesy

Do you guys know how silly you look defending this government

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

This one is silly

DJ witch is silly

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
I would have hired Russian snipers to waste the bastard enemy of the state.
Smh
That's all I'll say

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by jefff455: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
I would have hired Russian snipers to waste the bastard enemy of the state.
so why Will you kill her if you know you Are innocent

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by orisa37: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Good luck D.T Switch. May The Spirits of Security, Safety and Success be with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Know They'll Come For Me After Office / Indian TV Station Reports Nigerian Authorities Are Rattled By Planned #endbadgov / Wike Playing Football At Yobo's Testimonial Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.