Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (26488 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by okeyglm: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity please.
What did she actually do and what's your own definition of a heroic act?
As if u can stand the sound of ordinary knockout

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2020
DexterousOne:
Pained comments is all I am reading right now cheesy cheesy

Do you guys know how silly you look defending this government
Which one, Lagos State, or Eti -Osa Local Government home of Lekki Toll Gate?
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Jasonjack: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2020
On my way to follow @ainigeria enough of bad governance#greedy government#self centered government#corrupt government in Nigeria. Old men ruling us right from 1960 still on power recirculating themselves.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by freeborn02: 8:46am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
sad

Your attempt to bring her down seems to be fruitless.

Don't you feel empty with your senseless conduct?

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by orisa37: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Good luck D.T Switch. May The Spirits of Security, Safety and Success be with you in your actions, Interactions and movements.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Reference(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries and not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries.

Yes. Good one. It encourages 'small countries' to become 'big countries', don't you think?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2020
jefff455:
so why Will you kill her if you know you Are innocent
For the fun of it,nothing else.
Cos I can assure you her case at the ICC is going nowhere.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:47am On Dec 17, 2020
Jasonjack:
On my way to follow @ainigeria enough of bad governance#greedy government#self centered government#corrupt government in Nigeria. Old men ruling us right from 1960 still on power recirculating themselves.
Old men rulers of 1960 are long deceased, new generation criminals are the ones in power, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Paulianfa(m): 8:48am On Dec 17, 2020
It a pity that this young girl will end up in the grave
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by freeborn02: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Nonsense and #ENDSARS....

I've told you. The people you defend will travel out with their families, while you will remain here to suffer like the rest of us.

Boy, you are blind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by freeborn02: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:

Someone that has already detected the sinking Titanic.

Mtcheeeeew

From the look of things, you are the one that keeps sinking by the day into absurdity and moral decay.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
For the fun of it,nothing else.
Cos I can assure you her case at the ICC is going nowhere.
What case? Icc has not investigated Youweri Musuveni of Tanzania & Bobby Wine wahala, it is a no case Lekki toll gate looting issue by miscreants they want to purportedly make an issue about?
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by EdoFirstBorn(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:

Someone that has already detected the sinking Titanic.

Mtcheeeeew
..you talk too much

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Lexusgs430: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

The only problem with this plot is.....
This is 2020/2021 not 1984

Never say Never....... grin
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by anonymous1759(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
sad
I admire your courage DJ switch but you and other myopic Nigerians should know that the west don't have Nigerians at heart all they're interested in is enslaving us . The ICC is not made for them but for African Leaders and weaker nations.

If we want change to happen in Africa let's do it ourselves like the ENDSARS protest . Police, politicians, And the Military were all scared.

If you're waiting for US or U.K. Or any other country to save Nigerians from the clutches of corruption you're on a very long Thing . Without corruption in Africa the west can't milk us dry . Once a country is free from corruption to an extent and It's develops in all areas the west will see them as threat and label them Terrorist or sympathizers of one. If you're weak and gullible they gave you aid and refer you as a third world country.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
freeborn02:

I've told you. The people you defend will travel our with their families, while you will remain here to suffer like the rest of us.

Boy, you are blind.
She has fled Nigeria with her British passport just like her fellow ipob brother/leader Kanu did, or which European embassy gave her visa under this pandemic?
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:52am On Dec 17, 2020
freeborn02:

I've told you. The people you defend will travel our with their families, while you will remain here to suffer like the rest of us.

Boy, you are blind.
If the fact that Aisha and co are now Dubai residents is not enough to wake up these goons
Nothing will

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by rimijoshua(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries and not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries.
Agent of confusion

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Never say Never....... grin
I hear you
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by thatsleepboy1: 8:54am On Dec 17, 2020
Reference:

Yes. Good one. It encourages 'small countries' to become 'big countries', don't you think?

To come good countries? How? When they commit more murderous crimes than we do and yet they get away with it. I get your point brother but enough of depending on them if we can't change the system ourselves. I'm not against the protest and I'm not in support of the killings but it's high time we need to take matters like these into our hands ourselves so that the powers that be will be scared of the people.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by favor914: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
DexterousOne:

If the fact that Aisha and co are now Dubai residents is not enough to wake up these goons
Nothing will
Only a Peasant minded person makes a menu of the President of Country’s wife spending time in Dubai? Big deal.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Daprinxy(m): 8:56am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
sad
Ain't you even ashamed of your shameful silly disgusting self a bit eeh??always everywhere constituting nuisance...must you comment on every post...damn!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by thatsleepboy1: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Kingspin:

You will soon wonder why Lie Muhammad is crying over the EndSars report?

Good Nigerians have left you.

Brother, I'm not in support of the government's ooo. Kindly check my comments and reason with me. Like I said, if we don't take matters into our hands and solve them by ourselves, ICC won't fight for us. It's high time we change our mindset of ICC everytime and deal with our leaders the way we like until they repent
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by DexterousOne(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
favor914:
Only a Peasant minded person makes a menu of the President of Country’s wife spending time in Dubai? Big deal.

This comment proves my point

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by TransAtlanticEx(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
favor914:
What case? Icc has not investigated Youweri Musuveni of Tanzania & Bobby Wine wahala, it is a no case Lekki toll gate looting issue by miscreants they want to purportedly make an issue about?
Those are poor countries and the west see no gain in them,reason why they might have ignored.
For french african countries,they milk them so much that they see no wrong doing in their leadership and they literally run those countries.
But Nigeria don't accept that and they have so much money they wanna milk but we don't accept,so they have subtle beef for us already.
Don't be surprised that they'll want to make a mountain out of a molehill in this case because its Nigeria with so much oil.
But it still won't work,I trust this team on legal matters.
The bonechested beech is being sponsored by PDP to destabilize this nation.
Else how did a indian hemp smoking,malnourished chimp escape to Canada so fast and without notice? undecided
Nigerians hardly 3ver ask the right questions and are easily deceived,its sad really.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Ihatemumu: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:
It funny how this lady is prepared to go to the ICC to defend a "lie"

It's funny why your dad didn't use a condom!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by nthony10: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2020
I admire her courage, not many people can do what she's doing.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by tonyson010(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2020
Keep going
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Neddstark: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2020
This tomboy wey use endsars cash out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity please.
What did she actually do and what's your own definition of a heroic act?
She's speaking up and making moves against the tyranny of this government. If that's not heriosm to you, you need to go and find out the meaning of a hero.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo / Peter Obi: Whatever Father Mbaka Does, I Love Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.