Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

#EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today (26485 Views)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Goodluck Jonathan Joins World Leaders At International Leadership Conference / Binta Masi Garba Ordained A Pastor At International Praise Chapel, Yola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2020
helinues:
sad

Your stupidity will consume you. That's what happens to people like you. Always.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by AABBIIMM(m): 9:27am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:
It funny how this lady is prepared to go to the ICC to defend a "lie"
Also funny why you didn't defend your concocted truth.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by 1x2x3: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
abeg make we rest with this DJ witch matter.
We have serious issues facing this country

What are you doing about the issues personally? A lady like you is doing something personally on international stage and you are in the bathroom saying we have serious issues without any meaning contribution towards solving it. If you don't have a voice then listen to people who do.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by ferking(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2020
My dear go on I love your courage
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Eryyy92: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2020
isahsalee:
Let her come and tell us everything she know at #endsars Lagos judicial panel, anything short of that, we're not interested. Bustard!
You're fool
It's obvious you lack basic education
Bastard!!
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by anigbajumo(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
wellmax:

Legend of the seeker ni, courage that made her run to Canada for asylum. Why not come and defend your lies at the tribunal.
Opportunist and attention seeking idiot

People like you are the real enemy of Nigerian youths, imagine someone that was live on IG showing brutality of our toothless Army to stay in Nigeria and u think they will not find a way to kill her, hope u knw the doctor that treated injured protesters has died some weeks ago??

Some people that are not vocal as her were detained and they freeze their acct. If u knw u knw nothing to write just be reading peoples' comment rather than talking like someone with damaged cerebellum.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2020
anigbajumo:

[s]People like you are the real enemy of Nigerian youths, imagine someone that was live on IG showing brutality of our toothless Army to stay in Nigeria and u think they will not find a way to kill her, hope u knw the doctor that treated injured protesters has died some weeks ago??

Some people that are not vocal as her were detained and they freeze their acct. If u knw u knw nothing to write just be reading peoples' comment rather than talking like someone with damaged cerebellum[/s].

Live on IG yet no blood on Lekki next day, abi na Ghost die. The IG video only showed confusion everywhere as expected where you have large crowd.
Till now, two months after, no names, pictures or families of the supposed have come out. They claim intimation, who will intimidate you to speak out for your loved ones.
Lekkilies is gradually been exposed. All enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Kingspin(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Brother, I'm not in support of the government's ooo. Kindly check my comments and reason with me. Like I said, if we don't take matters into our hands and solve them by ourselves, ICC won't fight for us. It's high time we change our mindset of ICC everytime and deal with our leaders the way we like until they repent
We have been waiting for the leaders since 1960 and country is running out of time.

Anything to keep government on their toes must be done.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Obyino: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one...we are waiting
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by MajohBankz: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:
Stay there and be doing yasef. Till they begin to corroborate her stories with what Nnamdi Kanu has been telling them for years. At the end of the day, things will only get deeper and past the more publicised #endsars protest.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by thatsleepboy1: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Kingspin:
We have been waiting for the leaders since 1960 and country is running out of time.

Anything to keep government on their toes must be done.

In as much as ICC have kept them on their toes, it doesn't change anything until we do that by ourselves or else they'll take the masses for stand up comedy
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by michoim(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Nonsense
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Urekaure: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
Eriggs:
DJ Witch , we are waiting for another set of lies to back up your previous lies.
Nigerians are still waiting for the pictures and names of 78 youths that were 'massacred' by your village gods.
Idiotic specie.

No kind d idiotic witch.
All the innocent people she caused to die and all the private businesses she caused the owners to cry will be on her head and the bastards sponsoring her.

SLAVE, how can you Photoshop a live video?
Well she will explain it there and they will also check if the video is authentic. cheesy
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by futurism: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Make this idiot go sleep. She has gotten the attention she wants so let her go and relax.

ICC my foot, let them sue the like of China,
uSA, England.

Those of you shouting ICC should have it at the back of your mind that these big countries are not members o. They created the ICC to intimidate smaller countries to do their will.
They control the ICC all by their selves.
May you or your family fall into Police brutality or stray bullet from them... woe betide you if you ever cry and cry for help... useless thing.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by tegafej(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:

You are mentally deranged!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by sinistermind(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
MajohBankz:

Stay there and be doing yasef. Till they begin to corroborate her stories with what Nnamdi Kanu has been telling them for years. At the end of the day, things will only get deeper and past the more publicised #endsars protest.

I guess you don't understand the meaning of the lie put in quotes
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by sinistermind(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
AABBIIMM:
Also funny why you didn't defend your concocted truth.

Did you comprehend what i wrote??
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by sinistermind(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2020
Ihatemumu:

It's funny why your dad didn't use a condom!

So sad some of you don't understand the use of punctuations in English language
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Rugaria: 10:17am On Dec 17, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
I admire her courage honestly.
What were you expecting? She is from the land of the courageous..

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by naturefellow(m): 10:22am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:
This Lady is in the class of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti.You courage is encouraging dearie.
She's a real feminist. It's all in the action, not just tweet or rants!
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Onepeople: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
Eriggs:
DJ Witch , we are waiting for another set of lies to back up your previous lies.
Nigerians are still waiting for the pictures and names of 78 youths that were 'massacred' by your village gods.
Idiotic specie.

No kind d idiotic witch.
All the innocent people she caused to die and all the private businesses she caused the owners to cry will be on her head and the bastards sponsoring her.
keep writing nonsense, djswitch caused the death of endsars protesters, you can as well say that djswitch is the cause of your misfortune in life ,to zombie djswitch cinc in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by chozzy: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2020
Great
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by afroxyz: 10:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:
This Lady is in the class of the late legend Fela Anikulapo Kuti.You courage is encouraging dearie.

Did Fela run abroad or seek help from the west?
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by afroxyz: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2020
At first i admired her courage. But now it seems events have overtaken her. Testifying before the Canadian parliament, and now the ICC. These are not places you stroll into. You need serious power brokers to back you. There is more to this than meets the eye.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by anigbajumo(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2020
wellmax:

Live on IG yet no blood on Lekki next day, abi na Ghost die. The IG video only showed confusion everywhere as expected where you have large crowd.
Till now, two months after, no names, pictures or families of the supposed have come out. They claim intimation, who will intimidate you to speak out for your loved ones.
Lekkilies is gradually been exposed. All enemies of Nigeria will be put to shame

Last time I checked Sanwo olu said two people died moreover u think NA are dumb to leave stained blood on the tar road to indict them...I can't believe someone like you think a Live vedio can be doctored or u are telling me CNN published a false report also.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Basher8583: 11:21am On Dec 17, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Nigerians should stop celebrating mediocrity please.
What did she actually do and what's your own definition of a heroic act?

Dont bother youself with that racoon. He a certified illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by wellmax(m): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2020
anigbajumo:

Last time I checked Sanwo olu said two people died moreover u think NA are dumb to leave stained blood on the tar road to indict them...I can't believe someone like you think a Live vedio can be doctored or u are telling me CNN published a false report also.

So 2 people is now massacre, thought you lots said Sanwo lied.

Hahahahha, so NA came with mop stick and soap to clean overnight. You guys are funny.
What about familes, names, pictures, with all the smart phones at the scene, nobody could show a picture except DJwitch.
For your information, CNN published a false report and has refused to appear before the panel to defend their lies.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Basher8583: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Racoon:

You see this is why I say you are an illiterate. you don't even understand or know the meaning of courage. You interpret everything in the opposite typical to exactly what an illiterate will do.

what is courage in running away like a b**tch to another country to trash talk.

Fela never did that. So please compare her to her fellow cowards Ojukwu and that albino namdi kanu

Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2020
favor914:
Free yourself from slave mentality, Nigeria has been a sovereign state since 1960, whilst she is in holland, she should also report Britain for harboring a fugitive sponsoring terrorism in Nigeria.
Yet Nigeria go seek support from them to fight insecurity in Nigeria, a sovereign country that can't fight and handle internal insecurity with over 60 years of independence is that one a country.
I will take Nigerian as a serious sovereign state when we put our country in order.
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Rareoil(m): 11:36am On Dec 17, 2020
sinistermind:

Z

O

M

B

I

E
Re: #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 17, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
I admire her courage honestly.
Courage, yes but honesty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyorchia Ayu: What PDP Will Do To IPOB When We Take-Over In 2023 / Abule-Ado Explosion: Lagos State Government Presents Cheques To Survivors / Wike Making Moves To Join APC Through Backdoor – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.