Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3303030 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

And I am giving you an award for that.

You will tell me of I have scammed my father before.
Do you even know what they call a scanner
Do you know how many legitimate Nigerians needs this service to reach out to clients and make money by completing jobs. You guys should do your research properly

Do you know how many Nigerian freelancers uses usa PayPal account to receive payments for jobs completed and those accounts are not in their name.. Account gets blocked and they need IDs to get it reopened

My father will just open that his foolish mouth.. Waaaaaa and talk nonesense...

Let's assume the insult is for your father. I have fixed That grin grin

Fine, let's accept u ain't no scam having seen your explanations.

But there is no doubt that this is illegal verify.... Thousands of lies can't make the truth....

Anything dt is govt issued and it doesn't come from the govt is illegal whichever source it came from....

My point is, its illegal. What if PayPal or payoneer later ran a check and found out that the ID is invalid, and the person has a lot of money on their platform, u of Cox go Don collect ur money, na the person go lose na..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:
We create documents to remove limits and verify accounts like Paypal, Payoneer, Go2Bank, GreenDot, Onefinance, Fiverr, Upwork, Crypto accounts, and many more.

We create documents that include:
1. Drivers License (All country )
2. Int'l Passport (All Country)
3. Utility Bills ( Electric Bills, Water Bills, etc )
4. Bank Statement/Card Statements
5. Credit Card Pictures (Front and Back)
6. Proof of Fulfillment
7. Purchase Receipt

All IDs are SCANNABLE
If you got locked out of your GreenDot account? Come, We will provide your IDs to unlock your account!

Reach us on whatsapp- +234-706*457-1275

We are VE*RIFY
can you do serv.ice before paym.ent?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

Okay I understand you now.

Now to brief you, those people do not verify any ID submitted to them, they only review. They do not have access to any database. All they do is check that the DOCUMENT looks real with no traces of glare or sign of editing..

Secondly, with my record so far, I have verified 154 account from last year November till this point.

Talking about scam, if there was anyone I have scammed then I am sure I would have been exposed on this platform a long time
what happened to your former/real naira..land acc.ount? i guess you must have spent more than 1year on naira..land too

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:27am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Which means u wud av patronize him even though it is illegal but u don't care bcox of the nonsense Nigerian Govt are doing with our ID..

I did national ID since 2015, not still ready....

What we are still saying is that Legalverify is involved in illegal work.. Shikena

If he is no scam, but no doubt that his service is illegal
you keep talking about legal or illegal,have you never done something ill.egal before?

whether legal or not, provided you're not hurting someone with it,then its fine,its the situation we find ourselves.

btw,is trading cryp.to not ille.gal in Nige.ria?are you not trad.ing it too?

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by without(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetveek:
you keep talking about legal or illegal,have you never done something ill.egal before?

whether legal or not, provided you're not hurting someone with it,then its fine,its the situation we find ourselves.

exactly

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by donaldking10: 5:41am On Jul 05, 2021
QuinModah:
Listen!!⁠ ⁠ It’s July 4th⁠ ⁠ What is July 4th you may ask?⁠ ⁠ Nothing actually…⁠ ⁠ Jk lol it’s the exact marking of 6 months to the new year…⁠ ⁠ Which gives you PLENTY,⁠ ⁠ And I mean PLENTY of time to start changing things in your life!⁠ ⁠ Trust me…⁠ ⁠ In those 6 months or 183 days, you can completely TRANSFORM your life…⁠ ⁠ Believe me...⁠ ⁠ I know this for a FACT.⁠ ⁠ Think about it,⁠ ⁠ If you just focused the rest of this year on your goals and dreams…⁠ ⁠ You would reach them in no time!⁠ ⁠ Write down your goals,⁠ ⁠ And CRUSH THEM.⁠ ⁠ Nobody can stop you... but YOU.⁠ ⁠ Finish 2021 strong and start 2022 even stronger.⁠
scammer and recharge-card begger. use your real identity bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 5:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Elsueno:

So u mean to say a whole international financial institution processing billions of dollars annually & having lots of employees would not verify documents supplied by customers? U know their are softwares that can actually pick up alphabets on scanned documents right?

Bro ask questions.. Ask other people, they can brief you on this stuffs. You think they have that time, naa they don't.... Just ask people who have been using PayPal for a long time, they will brief you.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetveek:

Bro can u keep calm for a moment?

Almost all of us av done sumtin illegal b4, doing now ń I wasn't against it...

Crypto is illegal, then you should start from ur AGF malami...

Whether useful or not, it is illegal if not collected from the authorized issuers of the ID... Don't be ignorant..

Even I can patronize illegalverify if I get caught in Nigeria issue with ID.... But if nt the issuer, it's illegal but yet we go still do am..

I made my point

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 5:58am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetveek:
what happened to your former/real naira..land acc.ount? i guess you must have spent more than 1year on naira..land too

I hVe spent more than a Year.. My other account has issues because I was advertising too much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 5:59am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetveek:

Hey U, relax ... You’re crossing your point” You already made your point, which one you’re bring Bitcoin into it?

Where in Nigerian government ban citizen of trading Bitcoin or buying coins? And some uneducated folks like your comment!

Government Banning banks from doing transactions with Crypto means government ban citizens of buying or trading Bitcoin? Education me pls”

Haven’t you read news of CBN launching their own digital coins by December-January !!

Bitcoin out of it

Peace

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by HARDESTNIGGAINT(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Between BOND and MLN listing on binance today which one is good to enter a trade with?
Today is BOND and MLN listing to day on Binance by 6:am UTC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:

I hVe spent more than a Year.. My other account has issues because I was advertising too much.
serv.ice b4 Payment?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SoftChordz: 7:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Claim 1.5 usdt through here, a telegram group.

https : // /Free_Usdt_Cash_Bot?start=r00719823980

Edit n bring the link together
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2021
donaldking10:

scammer and recharge-card begger.
use your real identity bro.
Don’t waste your time on social media. Spend your time learning, becoming better at your skills, networking, and doing things that move the needle forward for you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
htdot:
Every body done run.... crypto market is unpredictable.... pump needs buyers why dumping doesnt need money..
Lol funny you

People are still making a killing in crypto

Their is a guy in my area making like 1million naira weekly

Dude made like 3million as of yesterday

Infact he can even make up to 1million in any successful trade in a day

The guy don ginger me tire say I they sleep .. but I don wake up now load like 200k to start day trading

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2021
HARDESTNIGGAINT:
Between BOND and MLN listing on binance today which one is good to enter a trade with?
Today is BOND and MLN listing to day on Binance by 6:am UTC
Bond thank me later
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2021
sweetveek:
serv.ice b4 Payment?

That depends on what service you are demanding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Legalverify: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Hello naira landers

I need a USA address where I can receive a debit card. Please reach out to me if you have one

Card has no funds.. I just want a photo of front and back of the card

Reach me on WhatsApp- +234*706*457*1275
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Lol funny you

The guy don ginger me tire say I they sleep .. but I don wake up now load like 200k to start day trading

Make í dey watch from the corner grin

Sha don't give up when he turn red grin grin grin

When ur 200k turn 200 naira grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Make í dey watch from the corner grin

Sha don't give up when he turn red grin grin grin

When ur 200k turn 200 naira grin
Hahaha the secret of trading is never use a market order

Do your research and concentrate on only one coin

Have patience

Buy low sell high , wait for your buy order to fill and sell high

Rinse and repeat

Forget binance
Serious trader no they use binance
They just use it for buying and cashing out usdt

I’m just glad I could see someone that can push me to do it

Cox na buy and hold I been they do before

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
prince3009:

I beg to differ.

They verify these documents. I know of someone who opened a Payoneer account using my referral.

Chairman...they do these checks.

when you send them anything...if you attach a Nigerian driver's license for example, they will come to this website.

If it is an issuer that doesn't have a website they can check, they send an email to the contacts of the issuer with the document attached for verification which the issuer will feed them back with information on whether it is valid or fake.

nd use it to wipe people's funds so chill.

I seriously doubt that you have done this for people as you claimed and it didn't backfire. Maybe it works for some other Z-list organizations but not definitely big names like PayPal, eBay, Payoneer, Fiverr, Upwork etc.

Edit: You might be right sha..but dem Dey use fake id unlock accts o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Hahaha the secret of trading is never use a market order

Do your research and concentrate on only one coin

Have patience

Buy low sell high

Rinse and repeat

Forget binance
Serious trader no they use binance
They just use it for buying and cashing out

I’m just glad I could see someone that can push me to do it

Cox na buy and hold I been they do before

Hmmm

Baba na which platform the person Dey use and also which kain coins una dey trade on

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Lol funny you

lol person don show u road u still Dey ask for tfare ?? Na wa o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fergieboy: 9:26am On Jul 05, 2021
carik:

Hmmm

Baba na which platform the person Dey use and also which kain coins una dey trade on

Go and register on BitMart and do necessary verification

Load usdt on binance and send to BitMart

About the Coin the guy said I should not tell anybody
So I’m sorry bro

Baba won milked the coin dry cheesy

This coin made him 5million in 3 days with just 200k mad o

Since then dude use the 5m they make steady 1million in every successfull trade

If in a day he has like 3 successful trade that’s 3million in one fuvking day shocked

The most funniest thing is this guy stays with his uncle , doesn’t have a ride, doesn’t dress atall.. he is just like them mark zuck kind of guy

Just his techno phone and China airpod with shot nicker and t shirt grin

The guy won enter London like this

But this is just the gragh of the coin

You see that candle way go up abi.. that’s millions right there depending on your capital

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Let's assume the insult is for your father. I have fixed That grin grin

Fine, let's accept u ain't no scam having seen your explanations.

But there is no doubt that this is illegal verify.... Thousands of lies can't make the truth....

Anything dt is govt issued and it doesn't come from the govt is illegal whichever source it came from....

My point is, its illegal. What if PayPal or payoneer later ran a check and found out that the ID is invalid, and the person has a lot of money on their platform, u of Cox go Don collect ur money, na the person go lose na..

Problem is, the typical Nigerian see illegal as legal. Fraud thrives from the bus conductor who will shortchange you if he’s not opportune to give you fake money for your balance through the office clerk who won’t release or pass your files or even manipulate them or alter them if you don’t rub his palm, the school dropout who would forge certificates, to the service chief who’ll cut down on workers salaries secretly, the governor who’d delay workers salary to fix in bank for profit, back to the youths who believes internet scam (yahoo) is claiming what the west owns their fathers fathers fathers and even boast about it as they discuss the process openly, the older generations have been engaged in documents falsifying (road worthiness, Vehicle tags, passport, voters cards, vehicle registration, drivers license) since satan landed in Nigeria, yet it’s not satan’s fault, the typical Nigerian is programmed for crime, and now, the majority of the younger generations have inherited corruption, and they see it as the only means of survival and legal. They’re ignorant that corruption is stressful and even more like acid.

Even for the crypto sef, scam is on the rampage like fire

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:31am On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Go and register on BitMart and do necessary registration

Load usdt on binance and send to BitMart

About the Coin the guy said I should not tell anybody
So I’m sorry bro

Baba won milked the coin dry cheesy

But this is just the gragh of the coin

You see that candle way go up abi.. that’s millions right there depending on your capital
why are you like this self?? Share something make guys cash out joor .. una go Dey hide update upandan…

U should not have talked about it when you know you can’t share nah

No lemme vex for u o

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Legalverify:
Hello naira landers

I need a USA address where I can receive a debit card. Please reach out to me if you have one

Card has no funds.. I just want a photo of front and back of the card

Reach me on WhatsApp- +234*706*457*1275

this nairaland account is less than 6 months
you should know what that means

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2021
fergieboy:

Lol funny you

Follow who know road”no issues
But trade with caution “ E get Why
He may not tell you the other side of trading” You know what I mean” grin.

5 years experience and 1 year experience aren’t the same

I see all your praises”
Be careful ooo” trade with caution” nobody is Superman trader when it’s come to coins ooo grin

Success i wish you

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImDStar: 10:20am On Jul 05, 2021
kiss
Raph3177:

Is this a dollar or naira card??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ImDStar: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2021
kiss
doyinisaac:
Free info on how I earn extra 250k every month.......Go to access bank,open a current account....request for their visa gold card or classic visa card, for current account , it has a monthly limit of up to $3,000.....so that is why you need the visa gold card.......then fund USDT at the official access bank usd rate which is less than 420naira then resell it at 500naira.....or use it to buy bitcoin and resell...what makes it profitable is the difference in the bank rate and the black market rate....Goodluck...do not ask me how you can fund the USDT or how you can buy bitcoin directly or fund binance with it.....I believe everyone here is not a novice in the world of cryptocurrencies so you should know all that by now.....I know some greedy people also know this info but they do not want other people to make money because of their selfish reasoning....

Note...many people know about the price difference but they have a spending limit of maximum of 200$ per month...but now I just told you how you can get better dollar price and also how to have a higher spending limit of up to 3000$ from your account....from there ,think outside the box and see how you can get higher and higher limits...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kaso0(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.