Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3282134 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3637) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2021
dexIRA ($DEX )| FAIR LAUNCH WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC | AUTO-CLAIMED MULTI CURRENCY REWARDS | BUYBACK SYSTEM = �

Earn BNB, BTC, ETH, LINK, DOT, DOGE, SAFEMOON, ADA, BUSD, SAFEMOON and MORE!

Massive potential. Token launch will be happening tomorrow Wednesday 6PM UTC. Lots of hype behind this already! Nearly 2000 + telegram subscribers. Follow their TG for launch details:

� TELEGRAM: https:///dexIRA
� WEBSITE: https://dexIRA.com/

An Individual Retirement Account designed specifically for Decentralized Exchanges.

dexIRA is the first token with multi-currency rewards, advanced buyback protocols and
tokenomics that promote long term hodling and wealth generation.

TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000
LAUNCH PRICE: 0.00055

NO BUY TAX
dexIRA aims to create a marketplace where people can invest for their future and earn a maximum return over time. Similar to a traditional IRA we encourage investors to continue to add to their portfolio without penalty. This enables participants to increase their share of the rewards pool without sacrificing their initial capital. By doing so, we have created a win-win scenario. In the unlikely event that no one sells, the price of the token would increase dramatically and the investors equity would sky rocket. Conversely, if and when sell orders do occur, a percentage of the sale is redistributed to the current holders in order to subsidize potential losses due to price fluctuation.

30% SELL TAX
dexIRA carries a 30% sales tax for all “non-qualified” distributions. This tax is split between our rewards pool, liquidity pool and proprietary buyback protocol. Investors will have the option to have fees waived for “qualified” distributions—and thus tax-free and penalty-free—if they haven’t sold any dexIRA tokens within a period of one year.

✅ Auto-claimed Multi-Currency Reflections
✅ Friendly Wale Buyback & Burn
✅ Automatic Liquidity Pool
✅ Anti Whale Dumps
✅ Burned LP
✅ No Tax on Buy Orders
✅ No mint token
✅ Sell tax removed after 1yr hodling
✅ Funds Are Safu

MULTI-CURRENCY REWARDS
Having a diversified portfolio is one of the cornerstones of long term wealth generation. While we are passionate about our own endeavors we also understand the value in holding more established tokens with a history of success. For this reason, dexIRA enables holders to switch their rewards from the default currency of BNB to any one of our hand picked whitelisted cryptocurrencies.

DYOR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2021
Nairalandian:
dexIRA ($DEX )| FAIR LAUNCH WEDNESDAY 6PM UTC | AUTO-CLAIMED MULTI CURRENCY REWARDS | BUYBACK SYSTEM = �

Earn BNB, BTC, ETH, LINK, DOT, DOGE, SAFEMOON, ADA, BUSD, SAFEMOON and MORE!

Massive potential. Token launch will be happening tomorrow Wednesday 6PM UTC. Lots of hype behind this already! Nearly 2000 + telegram subscribers. Follow their TG for launch details:

� TELEGRAM: https:///dexIRA
� WEBSITE: https://dexIRA.com/

An Individual Retirement Account designed specifically for Decentralized Exchanges.

dexIRA is the first token with multi-currency rewards, advanced buyback protocols and
tokenomics that promote long term hodling and wealth generation.

TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000
LAUNCH PRICE: 0.00055

NO BUY TAX
dexIRA aims to create a marketplace where people can invest for their future and earn a maximum return over time. Similar to a traditional IRA we encourage investors to continue to add to their portfolio without penalty. This enables participants to increase their share of the rewards pool without sacrificing their initial capital. By doing so, we have created a win-win scenario. In the unlikely event that no one sells, the price of the token would increase dramatically and the investors equity would sky rocket. Conversely, if and when sell orders do occur, a percentage of the sale is redistributed to the current holders in order to subsidize potential losses due to price fluctuation.

30% SELL TAX
dexIRA carries a 30% sales tax for all “non-qualified” distributions. This tax is split between our rewards pool, liquidity pool and proprietary buyback protocol. Investors will have the option to have fees waived for “qualified” distributions—and thus tax-free and penalty-free—if they haven’t sold any dexIRA tokens within a period of one year.

✅ Auto-claimed Multi-Currency Reflections
✅ Friendly Wale Buyback & Burn
✅ Automatic Liquidity Pool
✅ Anti Whale Dumps
✅ Burned LP
✅ No Tax on Buy Orders
✅ No mint token
✅ Sell tax removed after 1yr hodling
✅ Funds Are Safu

MULTI-CURRENCY REWARDS
Having a diversified portfolio is one of the cornerstones of long term wealth generation. While we are passionate about our own endeavors we also understand the value in holding more established tokens with a history of success. For this reason, dexIRA enables holders to switch their rewards from the default currency of BNB to any one of our hand picked whitelisted cryptocurrencies.

DYOR

Guy stop posting all these nonsense
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cryptoglorious(f): 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6645973/take-profits-alone-while-robot

Find out more about this robot that most crypto traders are going for.

What are you waiting for??
Are you so very busy at work or chasing some businesses and have little time to monitor your trades,let Royal Q take that stress off you.

Register here:
https://royalqs.com/h5/#/register?invite_code=fre9xrx7

And see your life change for good.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dee4luv: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
For those that got verified through the use of the improved NIN, were you able to read your barcode? Mine is not readable. I want to confirm before I print it out on the plastic card.
Will binance accept it like that even though it's not readable? Please I need an urgent reply.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cryptoglorious(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2021
Going on right now in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by QuinModah(f): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
cryptoglorious:
Going on right now in Lagos
is there item number 7
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
Everywhere calm lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
SteveOfu:
Everywhere calm lol

grin The market just dey dribble everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SteveOfu: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2021
htdot:

grin The market just dey dribble everybody.
Futures dey sweet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabolaji(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Please is it possible to buy BTC directly on binance now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
olabolaji:

YES NOW!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
Today’s been rough, only made $3 all day cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabolaji(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
PAWG:

YES NOW!
Abeg what's their network fee if I want to send $20
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NEUDUDE: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2021
olabolaji:

I have $900 worth. Face to face only if you're in Lagos. You send money and I send your coins. Once you have confirmation on the block chain. I'm out. Let me know if its suitable for you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabolaji(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2021
NEUDUDE:

I have $900 worth. Face to face only if you're in Lagos. You send money and I send your coins. Once you have confirmation on the block chain. I'm out. Let me know if its suitable for you
Payment after confirmation?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
olabolaji:

Abeg what's their network fee if I want to send $20

Buzz
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fizyalasdair(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ape into BABY CAKE & BABY BAKE if you have spare funds.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniswap: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
Back to the mata

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
NEUDUDE:

Where are you in Lagos
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NEUDUDE: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
olabolaji:

Payment after confirmation?

I look like person wey come play to you. U send my money you get whatever confirmation you want

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NEUDUDE: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
JIBO4REAL:

Where are you in Lagos

Surulere bro.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olabolaji(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
NEUDUDE:

I look like person wey come play to you. U send my money you get whatever confirmation you want
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2021
olabolaji:
Deal with any body here at your own risk.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Avast(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
PAWG:

You are a day trader?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EXLOVER(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
PAWG:
FUTURE?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fucktensei: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
For those who don't know , better know now. Stop Feeding your money to these whales who cant guarantee you 500× return! Buy UNFi now at a low price! This coin is touted to hit $1000 soon by November once they bring out their projects , starting from next month! If you missed AAVE and KSM at low prices, then missing UNFI at $6 would be bad! Remember for BTC to go up again, it can only go 3× and eth maybe 6× and BNB 10×(prolly), but UNFi will go above 500×! Buy now at $6 or meet us at $1000! We are all gonna be rich ! cheesy grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fucktensei:
For those who don't know , better know now. Stop Feeding your money to these whales who cant guarantee you 500× return! Buy UNFi now at a low price! This coin is touted to hit $1000 soon by November once they bring out their projects , starting from next month! If you missed AAVE and KSM at low prices, then missing UNFI at $6 would be bad! Remember for BTC to go up again, it can only go 3× and eth maybe 6× and BNB 10×(prolly), but UNFi will go above 500×! Buy now at $6 or meet us at $1000! We are all gonna be rich ! cheesy grin
thanks for the info, we go fomo join una when he don enter $20 seen target na $1000 grin
U still Dy follow project If bad news come dis week or next UNFI go dip enter $3 cheesy when everywhere Dy red, we nor see U post undecided

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
Fucktensei:
where can someone buy it because is not in binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Avast:

You are a day trader?

Yup! I’m good now cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by PAWG(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
EXLOVER:
FUTURE?

Nah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) (1055) (1056) (1057) ... (3637) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: damiloladuke, SoftHeart(m), tweakstar and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.