Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3275851 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3634) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ebowo:

yes i am taking profit too... i actually entered with money meant for my children's summer camp fees...it was a crazy risk though but i am glad i took dt risk, for now i am 70 percent out of d mkt ,waiting for a retracement this weekend
Sweet mum grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bigx(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
It appears US stimulus money always ends up in the crypto market.

Child tax credit cheques went out 15th July, BTC pump started 20th (Allow for post).

Same with when we got to ATH.

That's why the Amazon assumption then denial had 0 effect.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Enyinne:
Pls this bake is not moving, i hv been there since waiting for it to rise . Na so e dey do ? Axs moved from $3 to $50 , cant bake do this so we go happy cheesy
Bake have done over 350X this year alone and even on this dip is still 100X up this year. I sold my first set of bake token for #4 last year October during a -85% dump and later bought back at #14. Pump or no pump we die here. I remember selling my CAKE at $0.20 last year at same time and it went up 200X from there. Omo I for don be millionaire by now if I have the crypto knowledge I have now back then.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smartlife(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Bake have done over 350X this year alone and even on this dip is still 100X up this year. I sold my first set of bake token for #4 last year October during a -85% dump and later bought back at #14. Pump or no pump we die here. I remember selling my CAKE at $0.20 last year at same time and it went up 200X from there. Omo I for don be millionaire by now if I have the crypto knowledge I have now back then.

No time is late. This dip is another opportunity to load up your bags. This time next year new millionaires will rise up.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=sellydion post=104178834][/quote] okay, thanks.id there a huge difference between taking the little profit and leaving the capital and,taking everything?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
DenreleDave:

Leave it but set a stop loss at 40k....
stop loss can only be done only on binance right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
NEUDUDE:

All this gaming token no freak me at all but AXS been doing well lately. Thanks, would give BAKE a keen thought lol
Abeg, enlight me more on this gaming coin, what's the difference between gaming coin and normal coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hummmm i bought at $4.9 and i hv alot of it that i cant even sell or else na village straight.But for some time , this bake don dey stagnant oo and it making me afraid even though i wont dare sale .
SUPERPACK:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Enyinne:
Abeg put mouth , no be to dey laugh grin i don dey tire to hold but nothing will make me sell at lose on this bake . I will wait it out but just hoping it will be worth the wait at the end

Patience
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Jedisco still logs in daily but baba no want share insights with us again. Abeg help us beg him to cut soap for us
No gain saying, the day I cut cap for him was the day he talked about doge coin, that when doge coin moons, it can do more than ×5....I witnessed when doge coin was ranging between 0.07 to 0.08, when doge coin finally broke out, it rallied for almost a week and got to 0.7 before you made mention of Elon musk attending one SNL show one night like that but the show was a sell off. That was when doge started dumping. Jedisco nah boss.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
BTC would dip back at exactly 42k to 34-35k and continue its uptrend rally again.

This is just a guide to guard and not to b taken seriously

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Kay005:

No gain saying, the day I cut cap for him was the day he talked about doge coin, that when doge coin moons, it can do more than ×5....I witnessed when doge coin was ranging between 0.07 to 0.08, when doge coin finally broke out, it rallied for almost a week and got to 0.7 before you made mention of Elon musk attending one SNL show one night like that but the show was a sell off. That was when doge started dumping. Jedisco nah boss.

Baba is the King of calling breakouts. He did same with ETC and XRP. XRP was to be expected, but when he called the ETC, it was on nobodies radar. The thing did 4X clean.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
I don’t know why i have bad feeling about Btc swingings.. I exit more than 5 times only today.

Let me keep my small Change in USDT and Study and Observe first!

I don’t wanna enter any trade for now till morning!!

When it’s supposed dump, E pump, when it’s supposed pump, E dump. I can’t be caught in the middle grin money hard Abeg grin

Pls this is not financial advice! Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ibime:

Baba is the King of calling breakouts. He did same with ETC and XRP. XRP was to be expected, but when he called the ETC, it was on nobodies radar. The thing did 4X clean.
He is well gamed... When he takes positions he will spell them out here and trust him those coins are about to break out. When someone was picking on him and ilegend that they are licking their wounds, I just smiled... Jedisco that has been recycling his profits back into BTC way back. He knows his onions and he believes in BTC....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Lol….At the bolded, USDT NA scam, a mirage. 80% of it; is back by nothing. USDc, BUSd..DAi…are better stable coin to use as hedge.
Answered him based on the question he asked. Thanks for the information, btw
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:39am On Jul 29, 2021
now that cbn has stopped selling fx to bdc`s is it not time to short the god damme naira?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsage(m): 3:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Jameselias:
now that cbn has stopped selling fx to bdc`s is it not time to short the god damme naira?

Sounds like a good idea

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

King Jedisco... Twale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 5:10am On Jul 29, 2021
New coin listing on Binance
CLV and QNT

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekpeyoungsam: 5:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Ekpeyoungsam:
New coin listing on Binance
CLV and QNT

@https://www.nairaland.com/post/104197302
All our great men them, how do we key in to this neww listing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Richpounds: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2021
I need BTC in Port harcourt at 490 a company needs over 100k dollars worth. Face to face deal. If the price is not okay with you. Kindly pass. The company won't deal online. Cheers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 6:28am On Jul 29, 2021
Jameselias:

Can more emphasis be made in this please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 6:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dogtails(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Omo what's happening to SUSHIUP
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AdetayoNL(m): 7:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hazardd(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Is this the right time to buy Bitcoin and eth and hold or wait small until it fall
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jayesmalling(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2021
Richpounds:
I need BTC in Port harcourt at 490 a company needs over 100k dollars worth. Face to face deal. If the price is not okay with you. Kindly pass. The company won't deal online. Cheers
kidnapper spotted

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxwell08: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Richpounds:
Hmmm, go and buy it on binance!

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Leezah:
Jiang Zhuoer, one of China's largest Bitcoin, myself and Ethereum miners, recently predicts that Bitcoin will reach $150,000 to $300,000 by the end of 2021.
I go stone you now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1079) (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) ... (3634) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: mh53(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.