Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3298314 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Jameselias:
now that cbn has stopped selling fx to bdc`s is it not time to short the god damme naira?
certainly
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Is this for real

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
undecided
nonut:
Everywhere don green, advice and motivational talks don start again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Is this for real
For now it just mree speculation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2021
We are seeing massive $BTC outflows (coins leaving exchanges) over the last 24 hours as the price has continued to test the $40K resistance. This is either institutional purchases for custodial holding OR internal exchange wallet transfers.

Likely a combination of both due to the time concentrations of the transfers and $BTC reserves plummeting. Exchanges do not move this much #BTC without significant reason. Supply is reducing and demand is increasing. I suspect $50K will be tested very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Almajirihunter:

Can more emphasis be made in this please

Nothing yet?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chizo11: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2021
We build Crypto investment website.
You can see the demo below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvP8X5eBUIo&t=320s

The admin panel
Email: support@ugoandy.com
Password: 1password
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2021
lavylilly:
For now it just mree speculation
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Let it dip, we still gon’ buy the dip, let it rise, we still gon’ make the profits.
If you can’t afford the dip HODL wha’ you bought already.

One thing is certain, this can’t fail. But your faith will be tried.

Sell and lose!!!
HODL and win!!!

I see a great light at the end of this tunnel.

Take this as a financial advise

While the light sparks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Elsueno:

LMAO, Hope we dont end up like Germany in 1914 to 22 sha....cause we keep dey collect loan & printing naira like say na toilet paper grin
Nigeria CBN are not printing money naaaaa, at least not much. Only few countries are ordained by the world reserve bank to print huge money, money capable of devaluing their own currency. What is devaluing Nigeria currency’s is economic instability. Chief problem, no security undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Richpounds:
I need BTC in Port harcourt at 490 a company needs over 100k dollars worth. Face to face deal. If the price is not okay with you. Kindly pass. The company won't deal online. Cheers

Unknown Crypto Man , UCM

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:
I will keep protesting here until Jedisco return to this thread. That guys contribution is a blessing. I got most of my way of reasoning about crypto from him.
U seems not to understand that guy is in severe pains lol he lost a lot during the dip and realised that crypto is not for babies and shitty TA up and down is not the way forward so he exited the space lmao

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Raph3177:

U seems not to understand that guy is in severe pains lol he lost a lot during the dip and realised that crypto is not for babies and shitty TA up and down is not the way forward so he exited the space lmao
Lol….what a Theory…..you Dey dine with jedisco abi….grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Raph3177:

who is doing u
TA ain't shitty bro, pls stop saying negative shit to someone u don't even know undecided

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
You deserve a Nairaland Crypto Currency Investors Thread General Beating.

I wish you know Jedisco's Crypto Net worth....!

Raph3177:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by crazymommy(f): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Raph3177:

grin grin grin you wish

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2021
- - -

THURSDAY NEWS

� Bitcoin has risen above $ 40,000 three times during the day, passing this resistance is extremely important for the resumption of the bull market.

� ProFunds, a provider of US investment funds with $ 60 billion in assets, launches its first open-ended mutual fund for bitcoin.

� Binance first lowered the withdrawal limits without verification, and now offers an application for automatic tax calculation. They are sure that this is what the customers wanted.

�Reporting: Microsoft, Alphabet and Apple reported record revenues for 2Q2021 of $ 46.2 billion, $ 61.88 billion and $ 81.43 billion, respectively.

� Better late than never: the US Congress worried about China's success in creating a digital yuan and wondered what happened to the digital dollar.

� XRP Rises 14% Following Announcement of Launching Japan-Philippines Payment Corridor Powered by Ripple's ODL Solution.

� Pfizer predicts $ 33.5 billion in revenue from coronavirus vaccines this year. Here's who definitely doesn't want the pandemic to end.

� Horizon Kinetics investment company with $ 7 billion in assets bought some BTC to protect against dollar depreciation.

- - -

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
#Bitcoin is now trading around the top of the ~$30k-$40k zone where almost 20% of its supply last moved.

Looks like the accumulation is done and BTC ready for a breakout.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Raph3177:

Na una want drive away this great resource and blessing to this community whilst we are begging him to return. The last posts Baba was making was pricing building materials for property he's building from crypto money.

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Raph3177:

this is the definition of pain, insecurity and jealousy.

Why are you sad? Is it because no one asks for your help on this thread? grin

When you contribute nothing to the thread except noise why should people need you?

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itzlinda(f): 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

Na una want drive away this great resource and blessing to this community whilst we are begging him to return. The last posts Baba was making was pricing building materials for property he's building from crypto money.

Seriously we need to catch and beat up who every offended that he stops showing up here.
The guy is veteran investor. Most of the greens are caught here were from his call.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Itzlinda:

Seriously we need to catch and beat up who every offended that he stops showing up here.
The guy is veteran investor. Most of the greens are caught here were from his call.
Have you even thought maybe his serving a ban

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

And they said, people cannot buid houses with crypto. I read someone's testimony few pages and it interesting to know people are making it with crypto
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ibime:

The dude has to be 'knots' to talk in that manner about our baba. Anyways, I am positive he will show up soon after he gets whatever is holding him away done.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Omorr..
R.I.P to anyone wey still dey keep savings or even 20%+ of finances in Naira

Goal is N1k = $1 cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
And they said, people cannot buid houses with crypto. I read someone's testimony few pages and it interesting to know people are making it with crypto

I posted something like this last month i think!

I have started my own foundation and I would post it here when i complete!! I say it before and am saying it again. I must build house with crypto money. Is gradual process!! We’ll all achieve in this crypto! Nothing would stop us!! I would never forget ETHEREUM! That coin blessing me so badly!! Something i bought at 160k” something last year August 16 2020” later sold at 4K something dollars this year start of May 2021 before the dip. anyway is story for another day! Pls, This is not form of bragging pls. I am just saying it to clear air to those people who think you or we can’t do or achieve good things with crypto!!!

As for jesdisco. I don’t know if he was Ban!’ Or he’s busy with his schedules” perhaps someone offended him here, But I believe he would still come back to this thread! He may not post as usual but he would differently come back to us. We’re his people. He can’t abandon his people grin!!

We’re a here to make money and learn from each other! No one is Superman or perfect!! We all make mistakes and we do learn from it..

You may post something which i would pick one or two things from it. I may post something and you may do some too! Is vise versa!

All in all!

Jedisco!! Mr Ibime is calling for your return! If someone offended you here! We’re Sorry!
They have learn their lesson!

No one is perfect or Superman. But we need everyone contribution!!

Like me, I am just Observing BTC. Due to the movement of Btc is unpredictable.. btc is beating different chart trading which makes it harder to picture his direction!!

Love you”All!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LauraClasikVibe(f): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ruben225571:

I posted something like this last month i think!

I have started my own foundation and I would post it here when i complete!! I say it before and am saying it again. I must build house with crypto money. Is gradual process!! We’ll all achieve in this crypto! Nothing would stop us!! I would never forget ETHEREUM! That coin blessing me so badly!! Something i bought at 160k” something last year August 16 2020” later sold at 4K something dollars this year start of May 2021 before the dip. anyway is story for another day! Pls, This is not form of bragging pls. I am just saying it to clear air to those people who think you or we can’t do or achieve good things with crypto!!!

As for jesdisco. I don’t know if he was Ban!’ Or he’s busy with his schedules” perhaps someone offended him here, But I believe he would still come back to this thread! He may not post as usual but he would differently come back to us. We’re his people. He can’t abandon his people grin!!

We’re a here to make money and learn from each other! No one is Superman or perfect!! We all make mistakes and we do learn from it..

You may post something which i would pick one or two things from it. I may post something and you may do some too! Is vise versa!

All in all!

Jedisco!! Mr Ibime is calling for your return! If someone offended you here! We’re Sorry!
They have learn their lesson!

No one is perfect or Superman. But we need everyone contribution!!

Like me, I am just Observing BTC. Due to the movement of Btc is unpredictable.. btc is beating different chart trading which makes it harder to picture his direction!!

Love you”All!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 3:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
When you go through the profile posts from that idi.ot raph, all you will find is him jumping from one scheme to another.

Your country man will be doing well, instead of you to learn, his success go dey scratch your body.....no be winch you be like this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mannyoscar: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
I'm interested, but what company please..

NisforNicky:

Unknown Crypto Man , UCM
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Btc put head for one place mk Altcoins see way take move freely

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yungzeal(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Any paxful account buyer here? I have verified paxful account. Verified with Nigerian identifications, 3years old with good feedback for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kayuscares4u(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Is buying BTT a good investment

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: LincolnOnyeabor, Seunpapa65 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.