Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3318246 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3652) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Worst day of my life
If I Dy vex I Dy do things without thinking meh I'm out..............................
Emotions keep them out of the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Kemistri4:
Hello house, I'm a newbie and I want to buy a stable coin. Which would you guys recommend? Busd, usdt or Usdc?
The three is okay
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Worst day of my life
If I Dy vex I Dy do things without thinking meh I'm out..............................

Awww... Wetin happen?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Worst day of my life
BTC shorts longs don carry your money waka abi?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by condomuser: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
The USD strengthened over the last six hours
People are moving money out of the crypto space and chasing the USD for whatever reason.
Crypto will still gets its usual pnd but for now it's red bitches...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
Worst day of my life
BTC longs don carry your money waka abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
CBN don ban stock app way Dy let Nigerian trade cry
It is finished
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
IyaTola:
China govt are going after illegal crypto exchanges

Can you link me to the story? Will like to judge the weight of it. Can't find it anywhere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

Can you link me to the story? Will like to judge the weight of it. Can't find it anywhere
https://
u.today / bank-of-china-shuts-down-11-crypto-trading-companies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
cherishyy:

Awww... Wetin happen?
I just lost alot of dollars........
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
CBN don ban stock app way Dy let Nigerian trade cry
It is finished
They didn't ban it, they foze their account for 180 days
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:

Oh.. it is well. You'll recover.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
SUPERPACK:
BTC longs don carry your money waka abi?
Futures trade, understanding FA is extremely important to winning. If to don't know when to long or short you get liquidated fast.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:

You'll get it back with lessons learned.

I also had the mind to sell a couple days ago and wait for a new channel, but wanted one last touch of resistance before selling which never came. That wiped out half my profits I had made this week. At the back of my mind, I was telling myself I have traded this channel for 8 days already. Next time I probably won't hang around a channel this long especially after getting rejected twice from resistance.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

You'll get it back with lessons learned.

I also had the mind to sell a couple days ago and wait for a new channel, but wanted one last touch of resistance before selling which never came. That wiped out half my profits I had made this week. At the back of my mind, I was telling myself I have traded this channel for 8 days already. Next time I probably won't hang around a channel this long especially after getting rejected twice from resistance.
lesson learned boss,
Wat ur take in dis dip, is good to enter or wait to see where is going to dip to.......cus BTC is holdin 44.500 well
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
IyaTola:

They didn't ban it, they foze their account for 180 days
kind of but it still ban somehow..........na so something take Dy start cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
lesson learned boss,
Wat ur take in dis dip, is good to enter or wait to see where is going to dip to.......cus BTC is holdin 44.500 well

It's OK to average down with a percentage of your portfolio, but keeping fiat dry for further bottoms. NFA of course. None of the consensus has BTC dipping back to $30k. Most are saying we drop to $42k-$45k channel or we continue the $45k-$48k channel, with very few touting a $38k bottom.

I'm hedging my risk that we are in-between the two scenarios so there is little risk in averaging in now. I'm already averaging in with BTC buys at $44.7k and SOL at $63. But keeping spare cash for further bottoms. I did not sell my tokens I was holding based on fundamentals, I sold the ones that broke through significant areas of support as BTC ruined the breakout set-up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

It's OK to average down with a percentage of your portfolio, but keeping fiat dry for further bottoms. NFA of course. None of the consensus has BTC dipping back to $30k. Most are saying we drop to $42k-$45k channel or we continue the $45k-$48k channel, with very few touting a $38k bottom.

I'm hedging my risk that we are in-between the two scenarios so there is little risk in averaging in now. I'm already averaging in with BTC buys at $44.7k and SOL at $63. But keeping spare cash for further bottoms. I did not sell my tokens I was holding based on fundamentals, I sold the ones that broke through significant areas of support as BTC ruined the breakout set-up.

ok thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Averaged a small amount into Audio and AXS on the premise BTC recovers. They are showing good bounce. NFA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:04am On Aug 18, 2021
IyaTola:
https://
u.today / bank-of-china-shuts-down-11-crypto-trading-companies

I fail to see how this was responsible for this dump tbh. News has been out for about 15hrs now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Ibime:
Averaged a small amount into Audio and AXS on the premise BTC recovers. They are showing good bounce. NFA

Are you still on Ada?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Tyche:

Are you still on Ada?

Nah, I comot since 3 or 4 days ago
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Ibime:

Nah, I comot since 3 or 4 days ago

I am holding your bag, let me know when you want to collect it. Lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2021
Tyche:

I am holding your bag, let me know when you want to collect it. Lmao

That bag can't fail unless BTC collapses. I was going to come back to it at the end of August anyway. It will pump before mainnet launch (relative to BTC behaviour). ADA pumped 50% in February in two days prior to Alonso hardfork and 70% in May in two days prior to Goguen launch.

The reason I left it is it was facing resistance at $2.20 and there were better plays out there

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ModelLook(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ModelLook(m): 12:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Please how can someone learn this Crytocurrency.

I have downloaded Binance.

I hear people can make money in CrytoCurrency

Please help me.

I'm a newbie

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hauwi(f): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2021
ModelLook:
Please how can someone learn this Crytocurrency.

I have downloaded Binance.

I hear people can make money in CrytoCurrency

Please help me.

I'm a newbie
Start by watching clips on the binance app itself and on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 3:03am On Aug 18, 2021
DenreleDave:

Tmao is Wednesday

Let's see if Sol will stay on 65 or rise above 65
Currently above 65
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Just sharing some thoughts....

Personally, I believe the reason most people struggle in crypt0 is cos they have no entry or exit plan...

For example, someone starts with 100k, with a target of 150k. The chap grows it to 180k or even 200k. All of a sudden, he raises his target to 300k then 400 and so on... For someone without a principle, even if that 100k turns to 1 million, they'd still be raising targets till it vanishes back to 50k.

Crypt0 is a volatile market...
That's why I prefer to trade macro trends which occur about 2x a year. Profits from each macro trend are moved into something tangible.
Already, even though my portfolio is up about 40-50% from a month ago and I'm leaning towards betece going on another rally, I've started moving some profits out into something else.... When this bullrun is done and dusted, I want to look around me and see the benefits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2021
jedisco:

Betece failed to takeout 48 yesterday... Came down to clear the liquidity cluster at 45.5 k (arrowed).. ideally, this should give a bounce on a flip of the zone which seems to be in play
Two other scenarios I'm looking at..

a. One more dip to about 45k to take out that wick and then a good bounce.
b. A dip below 45k without a good bounce- on this, I'd start looking at the daily and weekly ema support.... At close to 40k......

All said, I'm leaning towards a bounce from this level

On bitc0in, it's back to playing around and causing some market wide chaos....

Market took scenario b and now around 44.5k but I'm not bidding this just yet cos of 3 reasons

a. Liquidity- There are two levels of liquidity closeby (arrowed) and a rally from here wouldn't look as healthy without taking them out. A dip to 42k should clear both

b. Confluence- I don't see confluence across well performing majors in the market.... Throughout bitc0in's selloff the last 3 months, it would bounce when there was confluence with strong majors like ada.... E.g when ada was at 1 or 1.2..
I might be wrong on this, but I'd be taking my bets on a 1.8, 1.6 or 1.5 Ada and also averaging in on betece at these levels. Another one is xrp at 0.8

c. I'm looking to deploy fresh fiat into the market and on this I'd want to wait for a strong daily close to be better assured...
In all, I'm leaning towards betece continuing a rally in the coming weeks and so I see this pullback as a buying opportunity.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:57am On Aug 18, 2021
jedisco:
Just sharing some thoughts....

Personally, I believe the reason most people struggle in crypt0 is cos they have no entry or exit plan...

For example, someone starts with 100k, with a target of 150k. The chap grows it to 180k or even 200k. All of a sudden, he raises his target to 300k then 400 and so on... For someone without a principle, even if that 100k turns to 1 million, they'd still be raising targets till it vanishes back to 50k.

Crypt0 is a volatile market...
That's why I prefer to trade macro trends which occur about 2x a year. Profits from each macro trend are moved into something tangible.
Already, even though my portfolio is up about 40-50% from a month ago and I'm leaning towards betece going on another rally, I've started moving some profits out into something else.... When this bullrun is done and dusted, I want to look around me and see the benefits

Jedisco I have made peace that a lot of people prefer to buy green and sell red.

Since the weekend when everywhere was green, I have been shouting sell and book profits, the same people who refuse to book profits on green days are the ones selling now.

They buy high and sell low.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) ... (3652) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Slimkkkk, moshuur(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.