Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3309298 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ennygr8: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
elmoduddah:
I think WAVES pump is incoming like SOL
hmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
jedisco:

If this was the retest of 60 as thought, then I expect an expansion from this point...
I have now put in stops below 60

Still in this, ONE, Doge, Uni and Dot as my flip plays

I dey follow you bumper to bumper

AVAX doing well also

If anyone is unsure, just follow the narrative - major pumps for ETH, ADA, MATIC and SOL lead to at least a small pump for KSM, DOT and AVAX. . . . Neo, IOTA, EOS, Elrond and Tezos will catch the crumbs later if the bull continues long enough

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Axie wants to battle that 80 level. If it flips there, it's a run to 100

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
DieRich5:
u wanna go into a trading business without a fund and also no emotions cus u gat no money in it, u ain't gonna feel shit if btc dip to $37

Buy ND sell is very easy but ur emotions will fvck u up if u don't master it

ehn? thanks so much... but like how much can i start with?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
DenreleDave:

Okay..i understand u bro.

Pls do u stay in ondo
nope....i am currently in lagos.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
waploger:

ehn? thanks so much... but like how much can i start with?
anything u get oooooo but from 6k up

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ruben225571:

Mate” no time. I pump in grin
Let’s all do the shooting ;

I see 90$-100$ just as you said
Though SL is very intact grin
I'll too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Simplyaduke: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol...don't be sarcastic abeg
DenreleDave:

U can get rope in the market or those shop that's sells housing materials
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ultrazone(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
priceaction:

Play around it, there is.
Much thanks.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
MrCodeSolo:
I'm still riding with wave with trailing stops undecided

Bought when you mentioned and even forgot, omo. Stops activated.
Do let us in om more kuco8n gems
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by imagrg(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
How do I set stop/loss on Binance please?
DenreleDave:

Dyor

And try set stop loss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by austinceasar(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
jedisco:

Betece failed to takeout 48 yesterday... Came down to clear the liquidity cluster at 45.5 k (arrowed).. ideally, this should give a bounce on a flip of the zone which seems to be in play
Two other scenarios I'm looking at..

a. One more dip to about 45k to take out that wick and then a good bounce.
b. A dip below 45k without a good bounce- on this, I'd start looking at the daily and weekly ema support.... At close to 40k......

All said, I'm leaning towards a bounce from this level

Abeg...how una take dey make money from this crypto-trading naw cry cry

I don dey hodl bnb(smart chain) for the past 3months inside my trustwallet, but yet I still no know the nitty-gritty (from the type of wallet/platform good for a beginner, to the type of coin to buy, how to buy the coin, how to sell, when to sell the coin and how to read the market generally)...my crypto problems plenty gan....

But i go really appreciate if any of the crypto gurus here fit take me under his/her wings for 1month...all this YouTube videos no dey work for me.

All insights/tutoring/mentoring is highly needed abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
I LL be hodling $dyp till it hits $1 undecided
from d look of tins, no mega coin project is waiting on btc again...Las las btc go give himself brain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Damony: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good afternoon, Family smiley

I've been following this post from the last 20pages while learning trading on YouTube( for some days). Please, I want to know the least amount anyone could use in trading

And which, between daily trading and Hodl, can a 20k budget go for

I'm anticipating your most kindly suggestion; thanks in advance for the attention

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Remilekun187: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm in Akure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
priceaction:

Play around it, there is.

Which of the crypt0 scanner app is this?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ibime:

Still in this, ONE, Doge, Uni and Dot as my flip plays

I dey follow you bumper to bumper

AVAX doing well also

If anyone is unsure, just follow the narrative - major pumps for ETH, ADA, MATIC and SOL lead to at least a small pump for KSM, DOT and AVAX. . . . Neo, IOTA, EOS, Elrond and Tezos will catch the crumbs later if the bull continues long enough

U are doing well... Finally, it's good to be up in usd and betece while emefiele continues his magic...

Sighted avax.. a flip of 20 should be a good entry point to target 30

Placed stops on some of my positions which have moved well... Let the rest be... The likely worst case scenario is for betece to dip to 40 region and some bounce which should give alyts some room too

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
luvlyoracle:
pls what are your thoughts on cake,uni and xvs and xec

Not much... They're not coyns I trade... On cake, I know 20 is a significant level as I've traded it b4
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mrcodesolo, what is happening with xcur? any hope abi na to cut loss? Dat dyp u mentioned is doing well, I should av bought it instead of xcur and now, I am at a crossroad. Sysdatek mentioned trias and ace sometime back and they re both doing well. E be like things dey happen for kuc0in too oh?
Mrcodesolo, I am waiting for ur reply.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
@sysdatek if u re seeing this pls for d sake of newbies like me, recommend some penny coins with potentials in kuc0in exchange for those who are willing to try something other than binance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Married2Crypto:
I LL be hodling $dyp till it hits $1 undecided
from d look of tins, no mega coin project is waiting on btc again...Las las btc go give himself brain
this is what i said when i was holding *OMI* and *JULD* naso my fund went into oblivion, never to be seen again

One thing you should know, some of this unpopular coins are *one pump coin* they will just pump once and go into deep sleep like a kaiju.

This $dyp might be one of them, trade/hodl carefully.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
jedisco:

Which of the crypt0 scanner app is this?

this baba, simple crypto scanner

Reeefe:

is this the app?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
You have to be patience to enter a bear market. Bitcoin may likely touch 44k before sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ada may find support at 1.99.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mumben:
Mrcodesolo, what is happening with xcur? any hope abi na to cut loss? Dat dyp u mentioned is doing well, I should av bought it instead of xcur and now, I am at a crossroad. Sysdatek mentioned trias and ace sometime back and they re both doing well. E be like things dey happen for kuc0in too oh?
Mrcodesolo, I am waiting for ur reply.

trias my baby kiss
2.5USD to 10USD now last few weeks, still far from ath but it will recover
its still a good buy
let me check some gems
will update u

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sysdatek:

trias my baby kiss
2.5USD to 10USD now last few weeks, still far from ath but it will recover
its still a good buy
let me check some gems
will update u
Ok, patiently waiting
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunsenbun(m): 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
When people are chasing noise, chase Fundamentals. Months ago I dived into Solana Network and honestly it was mind blowing.

The speed is better than everything in the market and the fees - cheaper than every other other network.

If anything will flip ETH it’s Solana. BSC is a joke when compared to Solana, it a just a matter time Sol would flip BNB.

I’m not saying this because of this pump, if you follow me you would know I have been saying this.

Solana network is incredibly!!!

So what is responsible for this Sol pump - its fundamentals! Mad fundamentals!!

And as we say in the Solana Ecosystem, “never bet against SAM”

Solana will blow big obviously but I am more interested in their NFts rather than their tokens.
If you are looking for their pancakeswap bet your money on serum, ray,solape and Orca.
If you are looking for the next decentralized platform community look at grape(no token yet),Cope.

If you are interested in making money via NFts look at Solarians.
If you are betting on a meme token Samo is your best bet.

Also What is better than low gas fees?
You guessed right.
Zero gas fees.
Go research on Hathor Network and see why if they become successful they will blow Solana out of water.
P:S Ethkillers are just childish dreams,eth ain't gonna die,as elitist who have heavy bags will forver protect their own interests.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
priceaction:

this baba, simple crypto scanner

pls can u explain how u use the simple scanner to make decisions
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Rilwayne001: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Damony:
Good afternoon, Family smiley
I've been following this post from the last 20pages while learning trading on YouTube( for some days). Please, I want to know the least amount anyone could use in trading
And which, between daily trading and Hodl, can a 20k budget go for
I'm anticipating your most kindly suggestion; thanks in advance for the attention

#20k is like $38.

It's good for a start, but you'll likely lose half of it as a beginner. There's also high tendency you'll not make significant profit with it as it'll take high level of patience to make profit from such low investment. Same patience beginners don't always have.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Married2Crypto(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Updated:
$dyp stop-loss hit
Coins going down, gradually closing some altcoin positions...n observing from a distance till d dusts av finally settled. But some other coins ain't shaken a bit by btc cold-shivering condition at d moment. I knew mondays n tuesdays sometimes aint like "local women market days".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Abezol4jah(m), Agentsalt, Kobicove(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.