Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286543 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NYCnextStop(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
Guys how is dodge coin coz I'm thinking of investing in it

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Guys how is dodge coin coz I'm thinking of investing in it
Doing great, you should invest when it's dips
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
LINK analysis:

LINK is forming a symmetric triangle on 1-hour chart. The support is $27.7-$27.9 area and you can add some LINK in this zone. The resistance is $29.5-$30.5 area and LINK will give good rally after it breaks the resistance area. The next resistance is $34-$35 area. The major support is near $24 area (you can add more if LINK dumps to this support zone).

DOCK is building a type of solution where artist institutions and other can manage there verifiable digital credentials within a single ecosystem it is currently undervalued and we can see good upside from it in future. Technically it is retesting support on 1D timeframe and forming cup and handle on 4H timeframe also having tons of news ahead so now is the right time to build your position in it for handsome profit before DOCK pump hard�

Target : 225-250-280-320

Why #DOCK is bullish for September month❓

Exchange based stacking

Mobile wallet app V0.1

Blind signature scheme

Ledger wallet support

Don’t miss it out ��

DOCKUSDT Double breakout done on 1D timeframe and forming cup and handle now retesting support after breakout so buy now and hold for big pump in it ��

Modified
That was quick, price touched 226 SATs, first target achieved in Few minutes. Pure +10% Quick profit from our buying Zone and more to come�.

Our team is working hard to find gems for you. Our premium members always get the signals early. Keep Earning�
Link to the group
https://chat (dot).whatsapp(dot)com/KxqRQht1A6C4CHz21wBubN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

I use one eye dey look you! Who no like money bayi? Recently I read PDF's and watched Youtube videos on Futures trading and it was looking mouth watery and inviting. Imagine how #15k can turn to #35k just like that. But I knew it was the devil talking, I decided that since I'm still new to this whole thing, why not linger nd tarry for like 1 and half or 2years before diving in after learning everything I need to learn from this Crypto World.

I advice you do the same. Las las na money dem dey use find money. Love and light I pray your way.

No give me this kind advice Abeg !! Even if we de quarrel, no advice me this way!!! If future trading is for you.. continue” but don’t advice me to it. !! And I pity those that would follow ur comment to trade futures!!!

Thanks. Enjoy your 35k!!! Same way Spot trading give me 12 pro Max some weeks ago” And more to come. I don’t wanna start posting the profits spot trading is giving me and others!!!!

All in all. We’re all making the money”! So do what works for you!! grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luuvlly: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
Which coin can one buy now pls?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NYCnextStop(m): 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
Noted. Thanks bruv
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
luuvlly:

currently, just chill, I will share soon.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NYCnextStop(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
luuvlly:

Bitcoin still remains the best

Cc ohyinyeah

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NYCnextStop(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
mention me when you share
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
NYCnextStop:
Bitcoin still remains the best

Cc ohyinyeah
Yeah! I agree but read the write up by LauraClasikVibe about why we should do not concentrate on Ethereum or bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
This coin called PROM

Should be in the level of bnb dash, ltc and Ksm

The total supply is 19Million still the coin is chilling at 20dollsrs

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
NYCnextStop:
mention me when you share
https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/KxqRQht1A6C4CHz21wBubN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tolu181:
This coin called PROM

Should be in the level of bnb dash, ltc and Ksm

The total supply is 19Million still the coin is chilling at 20dollsrs

No be by supply bros..

I av been monitoring Dt coin since 3 to 4 months ago..... It went up and it gave me money and later dissappeared..... Since then, it hasn't recovered again

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
DenreleDave:

No be by supply bros..

I av been monitoring Dt coin since 3 to 4 months ago..... It went up and it gave me money and later dissappeared..... Since then, it hasn't recovered again
it will reach 500dollars
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Market is really boring with low volume. It doesn't show any clear direction. ��

If you don't want to risk your money, just be patient. Sooner or later volume will appear and the clear direction of BTC
too❕

Low volume = Whales are taking a
break �

You don't want to get trapped when Whales get up ✅ Stay safe !

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ruben225571:

No give me this kind advice Abeg !! Even if we de quarrel, no advice me this way!!! If future trading is for you.. continue” but don’t advice me to it. !! And I pity those that would follow ur comment to trade futures!!!

Thanks. Enjoy your 35k!!! Same way Spot trading give me 12 pro Max some weeks ago” And more to come. I don’t wanna start posting the profits spot trading is giving me and others!!!!

All in all. We’re all making the money”! So do what works for you!! grin grin grin

Sorry oh! No vex boss. But it's crystal clear you have issues with comprehending writups. All I did was throw weight to what you said but in a subtle way. Tor oga enjoy your life oh! Plus I tap from your grace join.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luuvlly: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
Thanks, I know only about buying on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Am already caught in this btc ranging market, market is too consolidating
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am expecting some people to come out and brag when BTC hit below $30k again...
The truth is, day trading pays, but holding (farming and staking) pays more if you have other business or work doing.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibk2020:
I am expecting some people to come out and brag when BTC hit below $30k again...
The truth is, day trading pays, but holding (farming and staking) pays more if you have other business or work doing.

Say no more

Osheyyyyyyyyy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NisforNicky: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Julswap (JulD) just dey fly
shocked grin

DenreleDave Dierich5
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibk2020:
Students (secondary school)- day trading

Full time House wives - day trading & investing, staking, mining and farming

Unemployed scalping, day trading & hodl

Employed Hodling & Staking

Funding rates are pretty high, local correction is expected!
Be careful guys!

$NKN moving up nicely.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's been a while I visited Crypt0 Twitter as I find it too distracting... But its a good place to guage market sentiment....

Two things I noticed...

A lot of posts from influencers advising folks to book profits so they can buy the huge dip... While this isn't financial advise, we know sooner or later there'd be a significant dip...
That said, bitc0in has a way of doing it's thing... I wouldn't be surprised it pullsback to say 48k, regains 50k and holds it for a while and alyts rally.... When folks are then convinced that 50k has held and bitc0in is due to take 60k, it then nukes to clear folks out.. Except I'm guaging the market sentiment wrongly, but bitc0in rarely nukes when majority have booked profits and waiting to buy the dip... I'd be waiting for a daily close.
One thing I'm watching is that this rally hasn't really flowed into micros... Usually, they start picking up after majors are done....and this market has a way of completing its cycles...

The second thing is that too many posts expecting a doge rally.... While I have a doge pag nd also waiting... Doge doesn't go on it's ridiculous rallies when everyone is expecting it to.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ohyinyeah:
LINK analysis:

LINK is forming a symmetric triangle on 1-hour chart. The support is $27.7-$27.9 area and you can add some LINK in this zone. The resistance is $29.5-$30.5 area and LINK will give good rally after it breaks the resistance area. The next resistance is $34-$35 area. The major support is near $24 area (you can add more if LINK dumps to this support zone).

DOCK is building a type of solution where artist institutions and other can manage there verifiable digital credentials within a single ecosystem it is currently undervalued and we can see good upside from it in future. Technically it is retesting support on 1D timeframe and forming cup and handle on 4H timeframe also having tons of news ahead so now is the right time to build your position in it for handsome profit before DOCK pump hard�

Target : 225-250-280-320

Why #DOCK is bullish for September month❓

Exchange based stacking

Mobile wallet app V0.1

Blind signature scheme

Ledger wallet support

Don’t miss it out ��

DOCKUSDT Double breakout done on 1D timeframe and forming cup and handle now retesting support after breakout so buy now and hold for big pump in it ��

Modified
That was quick, price touched 226 SATs, first target achieved in Few minutes. Pure +10% Quick profit from our buying Zone and more to come�.

Our team is working hard to find gems for you. Our premium members always get the signals early. Keep Earning�
Link to the group
https://chat (dot).whatsapp(dot)com/KxqRQht1A6C4CHz21wBubN

:
#DOCK || BTC
:
TARGET »  250$ �
TARGET »  280$ �
TARGET »  350$ �  
TARGET »  400$ �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
RLC/BTC double breakout confirmed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
THETAUSDT ( SPOT )

Buy Some �
stop loss -7%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
Starbuk allowing 500,000 users. The world is moving move with it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
jedisco:
Nkn on its weekly close.... Expecting something close to the arrowed region

This wasn't a bad call... My targets still remain...
Played it with some of my betece stash.... Would likely take profits into betece than usd

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
As people keep expecting a huge move, I wouldn't rule out betece ranging a bit...

Over the next few weeks, I think money will flow into micros... Alot of their charts look ready... So far so good, movement hasn't been bad

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lavidaeventz: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ruben225571:

Omo I like this abeg how you take do ham
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
DenreleDave:
Pic 1 sleeping Giant as at Jan 2021

Pic 2 David the giant slayer

God will help us invest right oooooo.......

Imagine u invested in Ada at 0. 2 in January...

Like 100 dollars..... How much do u think u will be having now..

Hodlers are the big gainers..

I am holding and notin can stop me from holding....

#TEAMHOdler..

The hodler (Investors) is still the king of the traders.....
Almost 1.5k$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Mehn sometimes is good to follow one's mind.
Nkn and enj were gathering momentum but fear no gree me. undecided them don pump die

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: lenghtinny(m), MrNovo, MamaFutures(f), Ningishzida, Robnectar(m), Dundalk(m), prof007lakeside, Kobicove(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.