Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3287644 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2021
jyz200:

Almost 1.5k$

I don't get sir?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
After the hype... PSG is approaching an area where I'd be interested again...

First is the weekly chart... After the arrowed ugly candle, I'm not in a hurry to get in without some confirmation... A dip to weekly support at 26 would be an entry I'd snipe...

On the daily, its currently holding unto support... If it holds this long enough, then it can rally from here... But then, I'd wait for some strength first

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
jedisco:

This wasn't a bad call... My targets still remain...
Played it with some of my betece stash.... Would likely take profits into betece than usd
I viewed it in the morning and ignored it. To my surprise this evening I'm shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by longjosh: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Good evening everyone, my binance account has been disabled for withdrawal. The issue is, I was having problem verifying my account, so I decided to open another one with my uncle's details and got verified with his driving licence.
Now my main acct has been disabled and I have assets in it.
Whenever I want to make transfer, I'll be asked to verify my account as I've been found to posses two accounts.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Some micros I've got alerts on....

Bel... Would want a retest of 2.2 ish on usdt

Equally looks good in betece

NB...these are just based on the candle pattern.. haven't looked at other variables such as RSI yet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
MBL..... I'd take this if it retraces to retest 0.01 with an initial target of 0.015... If it doesn't retrace, I'd let it be

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
longjosh:
Good evening everyone, my binance account has been disabled for withdrawal. The issue is, I was having problem verifying my account, so I decided to open another one with my uncle's details and got verified with his driving licence.
Whenever I want to make transfer, I'll be asked to verify my account as I've been found to posses two accounts.
This is actually a serious issues.
Binance announced to close down users with multiple accounts.
Try converting your assets to usdt and send via (email) under p2p

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Rsr and ckb also look similar in betece and usdt.....

I'd stop here as most micros look similar

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Eastcoastboy:

Sorry oh! No vex boss. But it's crystal clear you have issues with comprehending writups. All I did was throw weight to what you said but in a subtle way. Tor oga enjoy your life oh! Plus I tap from your grace join.

Oga pls ooo! What do you mean by is clear i have issues understanding what you wrote? Is it by force to advice someone!! I say don’t advice me.. pls” Be mindful of your words and statement pls!

You advice me. I told you not to advice me. Is not by force to advice someone shuu!! Abeg ooo!

If future works for you. Do ur future nah. Must i follow you do future ni? shuu! Why telling me to try it?

You clearly say 15k turn to 35k with future trading!! Which I didn’t say a thing!!
And I gladly told you spot trading give me 12 pro Max! So what’s so hard for you to understand” By saying I have issues understanding your write-up or better still what you said?

All I’m saying is. Don’t advice me. Keep your future trading advice to yourself!! Very simple English!!

Thank You!
We’re here to make money!! Future trading work for you. Go for it. But don’t advice me to try it. That’s my point!

No tap from spot trading” tap from future trading grin grin grin

Thanks!! Let’s watch market!!
You’re distracting me ooo grin grin

Thank you once again!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
clems88:
I viewed it in the morning and ignored it. To my surprise this evening I'm shocked

Playing micros are tricky... They are very volatile and if not well timed can leave one pants down... With them, I just set targets nd go to sleep

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
jedisco:
It's been a while I visited Crypt0 Twitter as I find it too distracting...

This one lots of people are liking this post... Hehe...e be like say guys no want mk the coyn dip.... Relax guys.... The coyn will do what it would

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lavidaeventz:

Omo I like this abeg how you take do ham

Nah AXS and PSG oooo

Now” I jeje de wait for Ada!!
I put 1k$ on Ada! Which i bought less than 1.50$! And I would wait till September 10-11 to cash out grin grin” This time. Nah ZARA SLIPPERS I WANT BUY.. you see the small secret now grin grin.

Detective Denreledave” say is time to enjoy life now grin grin”””
Make one day” make someone no come waka leave him or her money for Binance without his or her family having access to it grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by longjosh: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibk2020:

This is actually a serious issues.
Binance announced to close down users with multiple accounts.
Try converting your assets to usdt and send via (email) under p2p

This isn't working also
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
If you want quick money..... Buy ADA..... cheesy

Infact I dey find sidechick called Adanma...... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2021
@Ibime, I was liquidated oooooo, but that trade was a hedge against my open positions.
Will go again this night.

Did some readings on your ETC and Ada theory; seems ETC is now my hedge against Ada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

you don get iPhone money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by longjosh: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2021
longjosh:

Help a brother pls. Any contribution will be appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
YFII finally mooning again.

Porting my profits into Ada and Avax.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ruben225571:

Oga pls ooo! What do you mean by is clear i have issues understanding what you wrote? Is it by force to advice someone!! I say don’t advice me.. pls” Be mindful of your words and statement pls!

You advice me. I told you not to advice me. Is not by force to advice someone shuu!! Abeg ooo!

If future works for you. Do ur future nah. Must i follow you do future ni? shuu! Why telling me to try it?

You clearly say 15k turn to 35k with future trading!! Which I didn’t say a thing!!
And I gladly told you spot trading give me 12 pro Max! So what’s so hard for you to understand” By saying I have issues understanding your write-up or better still what you said?

All I’m saying is. Don’t advice me. Keep your future trading advice to yourself!! Very simple English!!

Thank You!
We’re here to make money!! Future trading work for you. Go for it. But don’t advice me to try it. That’s my point!

No tap from spot trading” tap from future trading grin grin grin

Thanks!! Let’s watch market!!
You’re distracting me ooo grin grin

Thank you once again!!

Eastcoastboy:

I use one eye dey look you! Who no like money bayi? Recently I read PDF's and watched Youtube videos on Futures trading and it was looking mouth watery and inviting. Imagine how #15k can turn to #35k just like that. But I knew it was the devil talking, I decided that since I'm still new to this whole thing, why not linger nd tarry for like 1 and half or 2years before diving in after learning everything I need to learn from this Crypto World.

I advice you do the same. Las las na money dem dey use find money. Love and light I pray your way.

If you had read the guy's post very well you would have understood that he was corroborating your point.

Read the highlight very well, slowly this time around.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
longjosh:

This isn't working also
Register for ninm or driver license or voters care for the verification.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
#AION (BINANCE)

SEL-455-499-+550

Tehnical indicators have convinced me to grab some AION
here is why

- Technicals
• Price broke out downtrend
• and 4hr. chart very bullish as 200 MA strong resistance broken out
• 4hr. MACD is bullish

stop loss %7

#AION (BINANCE)

SEL-455-499-+550

Tehnical indicators have convinced me to grab some AION
here is why

- Technicals
• Price broke out downtrend
• and 4hr. chart very bullish as 200 MA strong resistance broken out
• 4hr. MACD is bullish

stop loss %7

#AİON
when 455 is broken

Broke Out on Smaller Time Frame with Good Vol Spike
Looking Pretty Good at This Zone to Buy
The Current Support is Very Good for a Nice 16 - 39% Push
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tyche:
@Ibime, I was liquidated oooooo, but that trade was a hedge against my open positions.

Did some readings on your ETC and Ada theory; seems ETC is now my hedge against Ada
That's the spirit.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lexusgs430:

I remember February, march, April this year, when many people were calling $ada a shit coin because it was stagnant @ $1.
Another reasons to holdl

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by longjosh: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
Ibk2020:

Register for ninm or driver license or voters care for the verification.
I have the ID card for verification now but I can't verify, it's telling me I have another account that's verified and I should continue using that one.
Whereas I didn't use my details to verify the first account, I used my uncle's details.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tyche:

I don't understand hedging in Crypto sha. So even if your coin does 2x, you will wipe yourself out taking an opposite trade?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ohyinyeah: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
longjosh:

I have the ID card for verification now but I can't verify, it's telling me I have another account that's verified and I should continue using that one.
Whereas I didn't use my details to verify the first account, I used my uncle's details.
Binance takes such case very serious and chances are you may NEVER get back that account again.

You should be patient with them when verifying because they are processing a lot of applications, they are the largest exchange in the world. With the recent KYC introduced verification will be thorough and strict.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
dayo229:

If you had read the guy's post very well you would have understood that he was corroborating your point.

Thank you brother.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
longjosh:
get their direct contact to assist you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
dayo229:

It gladens my heart to see that some people's rate of comprehension is still top notch. God bless your brother.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tolu181:
you don get iPhone money

IPhone money ké...... Nah buy hodl, sell..... Repeat and rinse...... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
Leezah:
eastcostboy, how did CVC and BZRX do?

It's actually BLZ bluezelle i later had interest in. It's doing quite well. I'm HODLing expecting it to bless my account soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Owoblowblow, Sunnystooth(m), daharry(m), Toppy08, TheOvercomer(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.