Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3326914 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Firmjudge(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2021
What do you all think about $$..ORN at 9?

ATH was $29
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
Tolu181:
so because you did the research by yourself that's why you hoard the information??

ibime,openheaven and others wey dey help people with different information na mumu..

Nigerians self..
guy..........I tire angry sometimes nor be everything person Dy see online ND some people for use dis information well

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
EngrIKEM:
Is being 3months I left here who ever projected that AXS here may you never lack in this life bought at 7.6$ it did 78$ but I slept on it and sold half at 70$ God bless you real good
grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Tolu181:
imagine if you bought 10 pieces of it
I bought 9 back Dem but sell sooner b4 the great pump cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
Pls let's share information......... It is no good if you are the only one sharing the good news..

It's not bad if u learnt Dt a coin Is about to blow and you Share it to others..

3 days ago, I saw that c98 and I was doubting if I shud buy or not.... I didn't buy and I am regretting... Anyway, more opportunities abounds

Imagine if I have seen an information here abt the c98, I wud be smiling too...

Openheaven2019 shares a lot of Information.... She does it regularly and does it well..

God bless us... Pls help us make this money..

Information is power

All I have been seeing here is aftermath analysis. I’m not a trader but an investor but I’m always here reading updates so that I can learn since I’m still new in this crypto world.

But people with years of experience will only come out to talk about a coin that is already mooning, why not give the information before it green?

One haruna guy that I have stopped seeing use to mention coins name before it’s moon day.

They should stop giving a review when e don pass abeg.

Many heads will continue to be better than one but here, them Dey hide coin name. Lol

Everyone should continue to do their own research according to the slogan, weda you know where to or on how to do it, na your loss grin

19 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
hpymoment:

All I have been seeing here is aftermath analysis. I’m not a trader but an investor but I’m always here reading updates so that I can learn since I’m still new in this crypto world.

But people with years of experience will only come out to talk about a coin that is already mooning, why not give the information before it green?

One haruna guy that I have stopped seeing use to mention coins name before it’s moon day.

true talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2021
All I can say is that every coin has its own day. I was tempted to sell DEXE that I bought at $11.5 at loss some few days ago. Who knew it would pump on a RED day.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
People here always say DYOR but it's not everytime you see all the information. That's why I like Ibeme, he shares all the information including dates, events even going as deep as sharing CA of shiiitcoiins so we don't go buy the wrong coin.

@Openheaven2019 many people here have asked you how to buy some of the coins you posted here including PNG, please where and how can we buy it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Ibime:
Bitcøins options expiry this Friday highly favours the bulls. . . . incase you are thinking of selling
Am inclined to agree with you. I read an article where there are more bets on the call expiry above 50k than below 45k. But we keep observing though.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2021
DieRich5:
I bought 9 back Dem but sell sooner b4 the great pump cry
jezz
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2021
dayo229:
People here always say DYOR but it's not everytime you see all the information. That's why I like Ibeme, he shares all the information including dates, events even going as deep as sharing CA of shiiitcoiins so we don't go buy the wrong coin.

@Openheaven2019 many people here have asked you how to buy some of the coins you posted here including PNG, please where and how can we buy it
gate. io undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2021
DieRich5:
gate. io undecided

Tnx boss grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by murphyrichy(m): 8:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Plz someone should each me how to set stop loss on bi.nanae.....its urgent plz

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Tolu181:
so because you did the research by yourself that's why you hoard the information??

ibime,openheaven and others wey dey help people with different information na mumu..

Nigerians self..
The guy selfish...just because he did the research naim go make am nor post am. If other good guys follow he way I don't think this thread would have been a blessing to guys here.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bunker1(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
I learnt a lot from this thread but the fact is that those gurus, people that have been in different market cycle are no more active, maybe busy counting their money wink, let's not forget many where abused, this is something people pay to get, they have given a lot of advice but you can't find the page easily. For people that think the market is not favouring them, listen don't pay attention to those making noise of loading coin at perfect price and selling at the top, your turn is coming. If you see a good coin don't think it's too late to get in, that was how people missed on Axs waiting for it to come down to $25 and same people are placing buy order at $60. People prefer to buy Ada, Ksm etc that has done over 10x this year than to buy C98 or mbox that are new all because you thought you missed out, looking for clone that doesn't exist, you shouldn't go all in, just get few Incase. People bought Axs at $1.5 not up to one year. Even if you want to be a trader just invest 10% of your profit on a good coin and forget it. Even Slp will soon pump, they comes in waves. We will all achieve our aim of financial freedom, Peace.

17 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Zabiboy: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
Pls let's share information......... It is no good if you are the only one sharing the good news..

It's not bad if u learnt Dt a coin Is about to blow and you Share it to others..

3 days ago, I saw that c98 and I was doubting if I shud buy or not.... I didn't buy and I am regretting... Anyway, more opportunities abounds

Openheaven.2019 shares a lot of Information.... She does it regularly and does it well..

Information is power
I dont think its late for c98 yet tho
Could get to $10 ish ... They have their wallet, dex, and some others stuffs coming soon.. Total supply is low.... So yeah.. Could be big, who knows
Also openheaven is a guy

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Tolu181:

Nigerians self..

Nah everything post here. What happen to ur copy and paste telegram channel?

Nah everything them de post here?

No drag others join what you’re saying ooo!!!

Nah so i post Ada is going to 3$ that yesterday. You use ur different moniker attack me. Oga” go do ur research! Wetin for others to post intel for is means” you’re not ready to make money!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DigitalMallam: 8:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Let's tonne down our criticism for those that are not favorably dispose to share information yet, rather we should encourage them to do so in future. To be sincere I count it as privilege if they do.
Personally I've benefited immensely from @Jedisco, @Ibime/Ibeme, @OpenHeaven and couple of other regulars with their insightful write-up, analysis and pointer to coins that is likely to do well.
Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by camarint: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2021
Remember, it's never too late to invest in crypto assets. The seeds for the next Bitcoin are already being planted. In just a few months, an entirely new generation of developers will have been able to receive their first Satoshi. In just a few years, we'll have another layer of security layers added on top of that, and Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. As always, my advice is to do your research and do your research. Also, you can use dollarcostaveraging.io for investing. This is the best platform that will lead you to great investments!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:10am On Aug 25, 2021
una don de start fight small, small, oo. Mak una stop oo.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

Openheaven2019 shares a lot of Information.... She does it regularly and does it well..

Information is power

nobody is Superman in crypto but commenting anyhow cos something went wrong is bad! Crypto is 50/50” that’s why there’s a saying do ur own research!

I didn’t post that intel because some annoying comment here cause it!!

Only cos I say Ada is going to 3$ and at that time, Ada was trading at 2.85-90$! Immediately the pullback occurs on btc and other coins follow , and Ada too drop to almost 2.50$” someone troll me! You see life?

Make Unah no vex but we’re all humans” nah heart i get not stone grin !!

But make some people reduce to comment/troll anyhow on this thread! Pls!!

Cos of this eh! I would drop back to back intel” !

Make Unah no vex all on this faceless forum!

My own detective Denreledave” no vex. I’d drop back to back intel for you” when i got one!’ Soonest!!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Crazeworld(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2021
hpymoment:

Many heads will continue to be better than one but here, them Dey hide coin name. Lol

Everyone should continue to do their own research according to the slogan, weda you know where to or on how to do it, na your loss grin
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2021
no body talk say make you write every thing', just give hints, that's all, and the house will take it from there. Atleast we are not in a compitetion. Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:22am On Aug 25, 2021
Weirdgee:
The guy selfish...just because he did the research naim go make am nor post am. If other good guys follow he way I don't think this thread would have been a blessing to guys here.

I say make Unah no vex nah shuu
Shey I don beg nah!

E never reach like this nah!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

nobody is Superman in crypto but commenting anyhow cos something went wrong is bad! Crypto is 50/50” that’s why there’s a saying do ur own research!

Only cos I say Ada is going to 3$ and at that time, Ada was trading at 2.85-90$! Immediately the pullback occurs on btc and other coins follow , and Ada too drop to almost 2.50$” someone troll me! You see life?

My own detective Denreledave” no vex. I’d drop back to back intel for you” when i got one!’ Soonest!!
now you are talking

More grace grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stockbuego: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:
Someone ask why i bought C98”

Here’s ur answers “ I bought cos of
the new event of #C98 on 26th August” which is tomorrow padi me grin grin

Always do ur own research “ don’t always stay here on Nairaland and be waiting for someone else to use his or her data(subscription) and be given you news/ post up and down “ as well signal to buy!!

Unless you don’t wanna make money!!

This statement is very selfish and totally uncalled for. Remember, it is your turn today, tomorrow it is another person's turn. We should learn how to present our views to the public audience.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luuvlly: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

Abeg, pls be dropping for us newbie. Even this thread looks like a misery to me. I only understand binance buying and selling. The only coin have ever bought is doge of 100k which got reduced to 46k which I sold like that ( first time of buying). Want to give it another trial but don't even know all these coin people are saying. Where can one learn more. Help a newbie without money ó pls

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 9:26am On Aug 25, 2021
thread don normalized now, we move .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ykgold29(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2021
We are going to gain nothing from this banter left and right. That's not the purpose of these thread pls. Have gained alot from these thread ever since I found out about it. Pls let's continue to share the knowledge and good news here. And let's try to do our own research too as a newbie and share what we learn too. No matter how u pack crypto money reach, e no fit finish. So, let's continue to grow in love

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

My own detective Denrelede” no vex. I’d drop back to back intel for you” when i got one!’ Soonest!!

We love you brother...... You are too much

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2021
stockbuego:

This statement is very selfish and totally not uncalled for. Remember, it is your turn today, tomorrow it is another person's turn. We should learn how to present our views to the public audience.

Oga mi.. E don do.

Make una no vex.
One love
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wealth7(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DieRich5, rilwan09, Quitmast, mzee11 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.