Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327135 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (3658) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

nobody is Superman in crypto but commenting anyhow cos something went wrong is bad! Crypto is 50/50” that’s why there’s a saying do ur own research!

I didn’t post that intel because some annoying comment here cause it!!

Only cos I say Ada is going to 3$ and at that time, Ada was trading at 2.85-90$! Immediately the pullback occurs on btc and other coins follow , and Ada too drop to almost 2.50$” someone troll me! You see life?

Make Unah no vex but we’re all humans” nah heart i get not stone grin !!

But make some people reduce to comment/troll anyhow on this thread! Pls!!

Cos of this eh! I would drop back to back intel” !

Make Unah no vex all on this faceless forum!

My own detective Denreledave” no vex. I’d drop back to back intel for you” when i got one!’ Soonest!!

You dey talk as if say na you give ADA Intel... The person wey give that Intel na boss Ibime, he even told us the event behind it...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
dayo229:

You dey talk as if say na you give ADA Intel... The person wey give that Intel na boss Ime, he even told us the event behind it...

E don do u..... He has apologized, what do you want again from him??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571 anybody wey quote u again with matter wey no make sense..

No reply again

U av apologized and we accept it with love

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hpymoment(f): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Crazeworld:
Lol cheesy

Hahaha
E reach to laugh I swear grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

Nah everything post here. What happen to ur copy and paste telegram channel?

Nah everything them de post here?

No drag others join what you’re saying ooo!!!

Nah so i post Ada is going to 3$ that yesterday. You use ur different moniker attack me. Oga” go do ur research! Wetin for others to post intel for is means” you’re not ready to make money!!!
did i tell you i get telegram?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 9:38am On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

E don do u..... He has apologized, what do you want again from him??
He want make Ruben send him Ada for the damages grin That will be the proper way to apologize!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by daintyprincess(f): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Abeg I fit laugh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DenreleDave, I fit pitch tent as oga Ruben say e go give us update cool cool as you don tag me queen of waiting for update lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

He want make Ruben send him Ada for the damages grin

I go gladly accept am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

He want make Ruben send him Ada for the damages grin That will be the proper way to apologize!!!! grin

Oya Ruben225571 send us Ada ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:41am On Aug 25, 2021
daintyprincess:
Abeg I fit laugh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DenreleDave, I fit pitch tent as oga Ruben say e go give us update cool cool as you don tag me queen of waiting for update lipsrsealed

It is allowed má..

Cc: UDUJ
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cherishyy(f): 9:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Love and Light grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Brothers and sisters. Make Unah no vex oooo bikonu!! No matter what” any intel i got. I’d share here!

Abeg let’s all be cautious of market right now! A lot of investors are calling for 44K$ to 40K$ !!
Any pullback below 46.5K$” as i say yesterday “ we’ll surely visit that 44K$! The upside to 48.5K$ was very weak!!

Caution is the word today, but no one became a hero trying to call a top, so simply wait for a market structure break Or Better 20% drop off to pump in!!!

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Burchester: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
On buying greens, while most people would advise against it, myself included but if you must buy your FA must be strong.

When I bought PNG over the weekend at $3.2 I told a dear friend to buy and he said the expected - coin has done over 3X in 7days.

While he saw 3X in the last 7days, I was seeing a $30 coin.

So I bought.

By the way AVAX and PNG are trending on number 1 and 2 respectively.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:
Brothers and sisters. Make Unah no vex oooo bikonu!! No matter what” any intel i got. I’d share here!

Abeg let’s all be cautious of market right now! A lot of investors are calling for 44K$ to 40K$ !!
Any pullback below 46.5K$” as i say yesterday “ we’ll surely visit that 44K$! The upside to 48.5K$ was very weak!!

Caution is the word today, but no one became a hero trying to call a top, so simply wait for a market structure break Or Better 20% drop off to pump in!!!

So @ 46.5k,.. We sud pull out right.....

So as to be safe
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Nawa for btc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Isaacbaye3(m): 10:22am On Aug 25, 2021
jigabanty:

Just Google the coin and add whitepaper to it. Most times in PDFs.
Also type out the coin/token in Google and go to News to read the recent updates on it.
Ok thanks a lot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2021
How to buy some coins Openheaven2019 do mention that aren’t on Binance or some exchange” for people who don’t know how to buy or get it!! Method!!

BSC(Bep20) Under Binance Smart Chain!!

If you’re using an android phone “ it’s would be much better!

You would use exact contract address of the said coin, but firstly, you would have to connect ur trust wallet with safari through what’s call DApp browser!!! After that” you would open the browser on trust wallet” you would see different swaps apps like pancakeswap, uniswap and more!!

If the said coin is on BSC which means you would need bnb/smart chain to buy/swap using pancakeswap” but before swapping, you would first paste the exact contract address on trust wallet, select and open the match contract address token or coin! It’s would appear on your trust wallet! Remember there fake tokens and coins so do ask if you don’t know the main coin or token to avoid buying fake coin!! Then you would paste the same contract address of the said coin or token on pancakeswap!! The contract address would bring the token or coin out, then click add” There” you would put the amount of Smart Chain BNB you wanna swap with the said coin!!! The amount of the coins you wanna swap with would show/appear” after which you would accepting the charges and the amount of the said coins or token! And approved” The said coin would show/appear on ur trust wallet!!! Very sample!

Ethereum network” Under Ethereum Blockchain (ERC20) you would use uniswap and same method but the gas fee of Ethereum network is always high! Do have it in mind!!!

For iPhones users, Is the same process but there’s a new update on trust wallet and if you updated ur trust wallet of recent, you won’t be able to use it! Cos the trust wallet app only support the old version of DApp browser/pancakeswap!!

I couldn’t explain line by line cos am at work! But hope it’s help a little!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2021
DenreleDave:

So @ 46.5k,.. We sud pull out right.....

So as to be safe

Mate “ you know pulling out is one individual doings! But I’d advice you watch the market closing or better still “ set SL to ur target!!!

If you’re in lost of some $$” I see no need! But in profits” is much better!! To pull out and set ur target!

Is generally advice to pull out in green dot than red dot!!

If you’re not in lose of $$” Yes” but if you’re “ don’t!!
Is better to recover back than pulling out and missing out when the upside occurs!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:31am On Aug 25, 2021
I don't really blame Ruben225571 for keeping information to himself.
I posted about PSG coin not "pumping" like before again, until Messi plays, one idiot kept trolling me with different monikers asking stupid questions and trying to make mockery of what I posted.
This is something anybody with common sense would know...influence.
Why not make your research and counter my update?
People think research is such a big job.
So they keep waiting for others to post.
Being active in crypto community in twitter and telegram is enough to give you half of the info you need.
The rest you can get on coinmarketcap, cal, YouTube etc.
Any coin I buy or want to buy, I'll be a part of their social media handles.
That way, I get info first hand.
MOBOX listing on Binance was announced in their group earlier and so many bought more to the one they had.
I got to know about babyswap, mobox, polkamon and other projects I made cool cash from, on telegram and twitter.
Research is not rocket science.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
StrafordSTONES:
The beauty of this coin is that there are no whales yet.
Less than $300,000 market cap. So a lot of room to grow.

CA: 0x56083560594e314b5cdd1680ec6a493bb851bbd8

I hope you bought

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 10:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:

I say make Unah no vex nah shuu
Shey I don beg nah!

E never reach like this nah!
I nor dey vex o bro....just saying my mind.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Nawa for me ooo angry
I just use my 2 hand put myself for dip ND I knew dis will happen anyway na SOL I buy...... I'll average down

Same mata, I need Ada to dip to my bid undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Ruben225571:
How to buy some coins Openheaven2019 do mention that aren’t on Binance or some exchange” for people who don’t know how to buy or get it!! Method!!

BSC(Bep20) Under Binance Smart Chain!!

If you’re using an android phone “ it’s would be much better!

You would use exact contract address of the said coin, but firstly, you would have to connect ur trust wallet with safari through what’s call DApp browser!!! After that” you would open the browser on trust wallet” you would see different swaps apps like pancakeswap, uniswap and more!!

If the said coin is on BSC which means you would need bnb/smart chain to buy/swap using pancakeswap” but before swapping, you would first paste the exact contract address on trust wallet, select and open the match contract address token or coin! It’s would appear on your trust wallet! Remember there fake tokens and coins so do ask if you don’t know the main coin or token to avoid buying fake coin!! Then you would paste the same contract address of the said coin or token on pancakeswap!! The contract address would bring the token or coin out, then click add” There” you would put the amount of Smart Chain BNB you wanna swap with the said coin!!! The amount of the coins you wanna swap with would show/appear” after which you would accepting the charges and the amount of the said coins or token! And approved” The said coin would show/appear on ur trust wallet!!! Very sample!

Ethereum network” Under Ethereum Blockchain (ERC20) you would use uniswap and same method but the gas fee of Ethereum network is always high! Do have it in mind!!!

For iPhones users, Is the same process but there’s a new update on trust wallet and if you updated ur trust wallet of recent, you won’t be able to use it! Cos the trust wallet app only support the old version of DApp browser/pancakeswap!!

I couldn’t explain line by line cos am at work! But hope it’s help a little!
Nice info.
But the easier way to do this, is to use poocoin dot app(Bsc, Matic projects)
PancakeSwap is a little difficult for new users especially during transactions.
Slippage and gas fees are always an issue.
You either pay less and your transaction won't go, or you pay higher than what you're supposed to pay.
Either way you lose.
But with poocoin, just use auto slippage and you can buy your coin as fast as possible.
Also, poocoin can help detect fake contracts cos the original will have their logo during your search for the token(if don't have the contract address), but the copycat won't.
It'll also let you know if the owner(s) have half or more than 50% of the token.
That's one of the things to look out for before buying.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2021
nonut:

Nice info.
You either pay less and your transaction won't go, or you pay higher than what you're supposed to pay.
Either way you lose.
But with poocoin, just use auto slippage and you can buy your coin as fast as possible.
Also, poocoin can help detect fake contracts cos the original will have their logo during your search for the token(if don't have the contract address), but the copycat won't.
It'll also let you know if the owner(s) have half or more than 50% of the token.

Thanks for adding this senior Man!
Very important!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carik(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2021
The fight is against poverty. Not against each other . No be competition.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
BITCOIN PRICE UPDATE:

The bitcoin price is still in an uptrend on the daily timeframe.

As long as we remain above $44,000 there's no need to panic (In my opinion). Currently bitcoin is in a short term downtrend. This happens when a market has been over extended to the upside in a long period of time.

It's time for me to pick up some cheap alts. �

NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE!

@Crypto9ite Trading

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I hope you bought

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2021
nonut:

Nice info.
Either way you lose.
can i connect poo.coin to trus.twallet and buy like pancakes.wap? and it wil reflect in my wal.let?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
carik:
The fight is against poverty. Not against each other . No be competition.
True talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Who bought PING here? I wish I bought more than $200, that coin is doing wonders

I also bought peachfolio and I'm holdling until I make enough profits

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wait oo

Una still dey buy shit-coins shocked

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I hope you bought

So I panicked sold at 0.00008, only to come back and see one zero has been cancelled.

Market cap now above 1 million dollars.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) ... (3658) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: sammiewrite(m), tesolat, SINisSIN(m), bunbam, 10cedes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.