Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299472 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 10:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
BTT still flying...i am not selling ooooo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kudos to openheaven2019

she's unearthed some micro beauties recently...
Also brokerharuna on calling BTT

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
pragmatistm:
BTT to the moon. sad shocked

Please when shall we come out?

@Sailor1, Openheavens, MyChoice1

Bro I'm out already oo, I don't want to be greedy.. lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sailor1:

Was caught up with some useless arguments and missed some trades over the past 2 days... Incl this one....
Was quite clear it'd run...

Tp is quite neat on the weekly chart... 0.4 and 0.5...
It may subsequently take 0.5 and get into price discovery. But if I was in it, I'd TP at tjose levels and look to add on a dip

Thank you Sailor...wish i knew you in real life

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bjtinz: 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Na wa oo. With the ban by CBN, I was expecting a crash in the rates, but it's just going stronger by the day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sailor1:
Kudos to openheaven2019

Thanks ooo. Now is the time to jump into WIN.
Within the last 24hrs, the volume of transaction on WIN is already over 42 billion!
When you see such huuugeee volume, it should tell you something is about to happen
WIN is gonna make us winners!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hey guys I know my question might sound irritating but please Pardon a novice. How do I withdraw my dogecoin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
target from 5% profits till $1, 1.05
ALL TARGETS DONE HERE

peppersoup money today

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Yeah, it's the WIN/USDT that's at .00013... Still cheaper than cheap. 42 billion volume transaction today! That's huuuuggeeeee!

Wordgeddon:

Please is it this WIN
Is it on Binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
UNI PERPETUALS
]progress

6% highs partial profits taken @ 5%

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Before you guys go to bed. I know how to buy Usd pairs. But i have LTC/Ngn, is there anyway i can convert it to Ltc/usd pair. Cos from tomorrow binance will stop trading in Ngn pair.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:

this is DOT.US.DT Future.s contr.ct

green entry red exit

dotted black extended exits

gray is stop loss holding for the week
HALFWAY

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
bradwilli:
Before you guys go to bed. I know how to buy Usd pairs. But i have LTC/Ngn, is there anyway i can convert it to Ltc/usd pair. Cos from tomorrow binance will stop trading in Ngn pair.
BUY usd.t with the NGN

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
BUY usd.t with the NGN
i have to sell the ltc then?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sailor1:
Kudos to openheaven2019

bro greetings. I need your advice

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
bradwilli:
i have to sell the ltc then?
IF YOU HAVE LT.C no need selling or if you have NGN then sell to either usd.t or any other coyn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AnthonyAk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
told u guys to buy doge and tel

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
IF YOU HAVE LT.C no need selling or if you have NGN then sell to either usd.t or any other coyn
Pls how best can i send my UsdCash from luno to binance and then convert it to usdt before selling on p2p?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
i would love to keep the ltc but it on Ngn pair. And binance will remove ltc/ngn pair. My fear is will my ltc not get affected or lost. I wish i could convert the ltc/Ngn to Ltc/Usdt
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
no it wont
bradwilli:
i would love to keep the ltc but it on Ngn pair. And binance will remove ltc/ngn pair. My fear is will my ltc not get affected or lost. I wish i could convert the ltc/Ngn to Ltc/Usdt

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
TheZebra:

Pls how best can i send my UsdCash from lu'no to bin/ance and then convert it to usdt before selling on p2p?
whats usdcash? USDC? If its that convert to xrp and send to bi>nan<ce then convert to your desired coyn 4 p2p

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Yeah, it's the WIN/USDT that's at .00013... Still cheaper than cheap. 42 billion volume transaction today! That's huuuuggeeeee!

Running to take this trade thanks!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
mulannoire:

Thank you Sailor...wish i knew you in real life

You can start paying tithe online wink

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fidelitystrs: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Guys be careful of SCAM ON BINANCE P2P FRAUDSTER A ARE USING FAKE BANK ALERT (EDITED) TO DECEIVE PEOPLE CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT VERY WELL BEFORE RELEASING YOUR COIN OR MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by winningp: 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
e
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

Thanks ooo. Now is the time to jump into WIN.
Within the last 24hrs, the volume of transaction on WIN is already over 42 billion!
When you see such huuugeee volume, it should tell you something is about to happen
WIN is gonna make us winners!

Hmm... there's been some spikes today which were sold into... But then, consistent buying and huge buying volume on the weekly char... will look more into it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
bradwilli:
bro greetings. I need your advice

First you can't have LTC/NGN. That is a trading pair
You either have LTC, NGN or both.

I am guessing you have LTC. In that case, you have nothing to fear. You can sell your LTC into other pairs by searching LTC on the market tab and see what pairs are there

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bitcoin killing alyts

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Which coyn tonight oo gurus... thanks for the headups!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sailor1:

First you can't have LTC/NGN. That is a trading pair
You either have LTC, NGN or both.

I am guessing you have LTC. In that case, you have nothing to fear. You can sell your LTC into other pairs by searching LTC on the market tab and see what pairs are there
so if i dont sell it, nothing happens? Cos it was transferred from luno to binance today. I dont have to sell it, right and remains safe?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
no it wont
thank you friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: twosquare(m), sunnychibs(m), Evaloyal2J(f), Deppysit(m), Hero2t, DrAkpamudehe, emekad2, Lukgaf(m), iLegendd(m), jayce232 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.