Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,259 members, 7,829,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349281 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
fusionchimera:
IF YOU HAVE LT.C no need selling or if you have NGN then sell to either usd.t or any other coyn
God bless you buddy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
bradwilli:
so if i dont sell it, nothing happens? Cos it was transferred from luno to binance today. I dont have to sell it, right and remains safe?

Why will something happen.. People use binance from all over the world.

Its just like asking someone in Europe if anything will happen to their LTC on binance because of the CBN ban.

When you trade on binance, you are buying or selling from someone in virtually any part if the world

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iampaulsmith(m): 11:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
I’m a silent reader here but I’ve been following for days. Thanks to Openheaven for the OGN idea, it’s really paying off. Please what does TP mean? Is that the time for us to get out? You guys are amazing here. I don’t even know anything about trading. I only follow some of the things I see here and it has been going smoothly(at least for now) grin
Sailor1:

Was caught up with some useless arguments and missed some trades over the past 2 days... Incl this one....
Was quite clear it'd run...
Tp is quite neat on the weekly chart... 0.4 and 0.5...
It may subsequently take 0.5 and get into price discovery. But if I was in it, I'd TP at tjose levels and look to add on a dip
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
iampaulsmith:
I’m a silent reader here but I’ve been following for days. Thanks to Openheaven for the OGN idea, it’s really paying off. Please what does TP mean? Is that the time for us to get out? You guys are amazing here. I don’t even know anything about trading. I only follow some of the things I see here and it has been going smoothly(at least for now) grin
TP--Take profit. That's the point to sell and come out.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pragmatistm(m): 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

Thanks ooo. Now is the time to jump into WIN.
Within the last 24hrs, the volume of transaction on WIN is already over 42 billion!
When you see such huuugeee volume, it should tell you something is about to happen
WIN is gonna make us winners!
Thanks for the signal. Please give advice on TP point on the WIN.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thisandthat(f): 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls Iv not logged in to nairaland in over a year but I just did today to specially thank openheaven2019 and sailor1 for the good work you guys are doing.. U have bn a blessing to my life..This Lady is ever thankful....I bought Ogn and right now I can't sleep cos I'm so happy...And others that also drop gems from time to time,I'm grateful... Logging out now..Thank you so much.. May u exceed all good expectations for this year

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymeskey: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please help me on this
I bought some us.dt through p2p

But when I wanted to buy coyn it says i should deposit us.dt. the us.dt i bought is in my p2p wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymeskey: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Raymeskey:
Please help me on this

But when I wanted to buy coyn it says i should deposit us.dt. the us.dt i bought is in my p2p wallet.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kendzyma(m): 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Raymeskey:
Please help me on this

Go to wallet, then p2p then transfer, make sure you transfer all your usdt from p2p to spot before it can appear there

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raymeskey: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kendzyma:

Go to wallet, then p2p then transfer, make sure you transfer all your usdt from p2p to spot before it can appear there

Tanx boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by njuwo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Raymeskey:
Please help me on this

Since it's in your p2p wallet you have to use p2p to buy coyn.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2021
I invested 82k last week Monday on bee. t. Cee, eth, li.t...it is now 94k...a whooping 14%.Agrritech will offer that in 3months or more.

I'm happy
This is just d beginning. I removed my profit, leaving the capital, bye bye to yeye agritech... Enough hypertension

I can now trade my money myself

14 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2021
If you are to take your profit which of them do you cashout with, is it the one on green or red

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mulannoire(f): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2021
So many coins, so little cash cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Get2go: 12:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Convert the BCH address to CashAddr format, you will be charged extremely low when you send yoe coins through the format.
bradwilli:
Pls someone assist me. How can I moved my Bch from Luno to Binance. Luno na Rip off! Luno claims my bch address from binance is a btcee address.Wetin I go do. I am losing money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2021
I have converted Ngn to Usd. What coib should i invest in
Oya na now i really begin trade on crypto. No more luno or quidax

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2021
Get2go:
Convert the BCH address to CashAddr format, you will be charged extremely low when you send yoe coins through the format.
how can i do that. I just sold 1 coin and it cost me 2% fee. Pls how do i do it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2021
Uglychicki:
I invested 82k last week Monday on bee. t. Cee, eth, li.t...it is now 94k...a whooping 14%.Agrritech will offer that in 3months or more.

I'm happy
This is just d beginning. I removed my profit, leaving the capital, bye bye to yeye agritech... Enough hypertension

U better pay ur tithes to Sailor, Enlightened and Open heaven grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnwick64: 12:57am On Feb 09, 2021
please how can I buy dogecoin without converting from Bitcoin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 09, 2021
elmas:

U better pay ur tithes to Sailor, Enlightened and Open heaven grin

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:12am On Feb 09, 2021
Uglychicki:

I'm happy

I like this!.
But you didn't add, no more urgent 2k from anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Uglychicki:

I'm happy

Like how did you add everything up? What is ur percentage share in each portfolio?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BrokerHaruna: 1:35am On Feb 09, 2021
The volumes are piling up on WIN. Shows interest and excitement ...
Hodl WIN till +1000% is preferred strategy here oooo. Patience is key

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2021
BrokerHaruna:
Kul
BTT dosent look like it's done embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 2:07am On Feb 09, 2021
BrokerHaruna:

You mean it is possible it can pump up to 1000%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
If you are to take your profit which of them do you cashout with, is it the one on green or red
use us.dt/inj if you want to sell it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 2:23am On Feb 09, 2021
mulannoire:
So many coins, so little cash cry
embarassed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by REUBEN010(m): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Betece is brutal ooo. Busy bullying alts. Musk must be an agent of confusion. He's always causing disturbance to status quo. Sailor1, BrokerHaruna, Openheaven2019 and other gurus, please can this lead to the most anticipated betece run?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Derbydebra(f): 3:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Who can teach how to trade for new members??
Please kindly help..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seunny4lif(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Please which is better to invest in long term?
My budget is to put at least 400€ every Month

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2021
Man This Year Has Been Wild!!! I Hope Everyone On Here Is Making Some Profit Off This Betece Run... I Still See 2k Ethy This Feb & It’s Starting To Look Like 50k Betece Is Finna Happen... For the first time in a long time, I am confused on whether to take profits now or sit it out till later in the day to see it’s behaviour...

Also If You’re Using Luno, You’d Notice The X change Rates Are Greatly Diminishing, That’s Cuz CBN Has Cut Their Free Access To Foreign Currency X change & Its Best To Move Your Qoins Elsewhere; Preferably A US Backed Exchange, you’d be keeping the same value in qoins so you’d get credited for the right value once it hits; if your 0.1 is 1.93m on Lno; it’d be 2.1m on Qoin base and whatnot; so Far I Withdraw My Fnds in Us dol & simply wire my money back to my NGN acct (a little stressful but it only takes 24 hrs tops & I don’t lose a lot of fees).

Haven’t been as active on here cuz it’s been a relatively busy week... I’m glad to notice a lot of people have gotten a slight hold of what we were trying to accomplish here.

Lots Of Love & Encouragement From This Side...

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheEnlightenedO(m): 3:22am On Feb 09, 2021
Derbydebra:
Who can teach how to trade for new members??
Please kindly help..

Read this entire thread; you’d learn all you need to know. Nobody will teach you what’s on this thread for free outside of here...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunot, Dundalk(m), Ningishzida, Tflex01, Allthelight, Goodbash, Offpointng and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.