Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3304256 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (3647) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please help ...

I have 2 binance account , one is verified and the other not verified. The issue now is I can't remember the name and document I used for the unverified that was declined. But I have been trading with it but left it for a while and switched to the verified one. Just this night I tried buying a coin to hold but discovered I can't . It says I should verify.

My question is can I use someone else ID or bvn and name to verify the unverified account since it wasn't verified then.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jameselias: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2021
mazinewmoney you no dey sleep?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2021
God bless you master. Once there is an increase in any of them, I'll sell and the take my time to study one good project and invest in it for long term. Any option from you will still do me well.
jedisco:

I personally wouldn't advise @mazinewmoney to sell doge or xrp at their current valuations... He might just end up selling the bottom or close to the bottom to chase pumps elsewhere......

When he's reallocating his portfolio next time, it might do him well to have a good split
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:13am On Aug 30, 2021
You mean I should sleep while millions are made at night?
Jameselias:
mazinewmoney you no dey sleep?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2021
DieRich5:
bro na crypto mata, PSG coin

psg get coin?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2021
As long as that account is Unverified, your funds in there can't be withdrawn or sold. If you must use another persons ID for verification (Which is not advisable), hope that person will also stand to defend the facial verification too?. Also, during the very first step in Binance verification process, there was a name you used and address and according to you, you can't remember the particular name and ID. Now, mind you that the name you used during that first verification must appear on any ID you are planning to use now. So if you have forgotten it, you gotta dig it out else your fudns are stuck for now maybe until CBN changes their mind then you might be able to withdraw directly to your Bank. Do not make such mistakes in any transactions that has to do with Finances. Our ID are most important. Thank you
clems88:
Please help ...

I have 2 binance account , one is verified and the other not verified. The issue now is I can't remember the name and document I used for the unverified that was declined. But I have been trading with it but left it for a while and switched to the verified one. Just this night I tried buying a coin to hold but discovered I can't . It says I should verify.

My question is can I use someone else ID or bvn and name to verify the unverified account since it wasn't verified then.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Bitc0in weekly finish wasn't a nice one...

Looking unbiasedly at the weekly candle, and with that of the week before also closing that way at resistance, usually, I'd expect a pullback....

If a pullback does occur, two places I'd be interested in are the daily ema support at 46.8k and weekly support at 42.5k

Dilemma now is that with betece struggling with resistance, most alyts have taken a beating... I'd largely let my alyts be.... Can't justify selling most at current prices

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:23am On Aug 30, 2021
waploger:

psg get coin?
yes
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 2:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Mazinewmoney:
God bless you master. Once there is an increase in any of them, I'll sell and the take my time to study one good project and invest in it for long term. Any option from you will still do me well.

My brother, nobody be master in this space, we're all trying to mk profit.... Generally, all I do here is share thoughts on coyns I trade... I usually refrain from advising people to buy this or that....
But generally, it's safe to have a larger chunk of your portfolio invested among betece, eith, ada and bnb...
They may not give the volatility some others would, but you'd have peace of mind

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:03am On Aug 30, 2021
SOL 100

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2021
I was planning to dump on Dem but someone here told dem our plans cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 5:28am On Aug 30, 2021
jedisco:
Bitc0in weekly finish wasn't a nice one...

Looking unbiasedly at the weekly candle, and with that of the week before also closing that way at resistance, usually, I'd expect a pullback....

If a pullback does occur, two places I'd be interested in are the daily ema support at 46.8k and weekly support at 42.5k

Dilemma now is that with betece struggling with resistance, most alyts have taken a beating... I'd largely let my alyts be.... Can't justify selling most at current prices

I am looking forward to the monthly candle close.
If we can close above $45.1k, chances of a new ATH is very high.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Much appreciation man. I get the point now
jedisco:

My brother, nobody be master in this space, we're all trying to mk profit.... Generally, all I do here is share thoughts on coyns I trade... I usually refrain from advising people to buy this or that....
But generally, it's safe to have a larger chunk of your portfolio invested among betece, eith, ada and bnb...
They may not give the volatility some others would, but you'd have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 5:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Jedisco nwannem I chose to call you master not because you sabi everything in the Crypto space but because you know more than I do inugo. Thanks again brother more Muller
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 6:04am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
MOVR officialy listing in Kraken at 9:00 AM UTC.

Another KSM parachain auction winner is open for trading today

$SDN

This was funded by Binance labs, so it just a matter of time before it gets on binance

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 6:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Shrewd successful investors can differentiate between noise performance from coin performance and can take advantage of those investors who can’t.

Unless you believe everyday your due diligence is perfect, then take your profit off the table on a double and let the rest ride. Doing your own due diligence (not someone else's) and asking yourself the hard questions continually is the only true form of Longterm Hold.
The truth remains that,
There is no one-size-fits-all panacea to investing success.

Therefore Knowing oneself, your risk tolerance, time horizon and your primary or major objective, and then select a strategy that fits your investment personality and goals is key.

That is what would ensure commitment and discipline to stick with the strategy.
Different roads lead into the same market. Choose your trade, an investment strategy, plan it and execute it.

But don't be rigid about it.

Allow for flexibility because the market is full of volatility and uncertainty.

It doesn't run on a straight line. There are bend corners and curves along the way.
Learn from your mistakes and ask questions where necessary.

Humans learn from mistakes. And sometimes the best mistakes are the mistakes of others, especially if we recognize them and use them as opportunities to learn.

Good morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidekings(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Another KSM parachain auction winner is open for trading today

$SDN

This was funded by Binance labs, so it just a matter of time before it gets on binance
how do someone buy it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Binance announce and list GNO today and the coin is already doing some wonders for now !

Got in at 350$

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 7:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Ruben225571:
Binance announce and list GNO today and the coin is already doing some wonders for now !

Got in at 350$

Omo the pump no be here oooo
If you have some extra usdt. Fomo enter” you won’t regret at all’ !!!

Not financial advice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 7:39am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Pls can you share steps on how to lock ksm for kilt for the upcoming parachain auction, thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prechboy(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Taidi:

Keep trying...Took me months b4 been successfully.
please did you use voter's card or what did you use and can I use my national ID slip?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Ibk2020:

Pls can you share steps on how to lock ksm for kilt for the upcoming parachain auction, thanks

You are a very wise man.

Download Fearless wallet or polkadot.js(on PC)

You do it within the wallet.

I would also be locking my KSM for KLIT and another project I am yet to decide on.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Ruben225571:

Got in at 350$ can I still enter?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Ruben225571:

Got in at 350$

can I still enter?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzylix(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Gate is listing ata today, would it have a price effect?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2021
Abeg advice me on this one house ...between vet and matic which one make I buy for this dip...which one has quick recovery when beeteec pick

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ruben225571(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Weirdgee:
can I still enter?

Yes but be smart” sell at 360-365$!! Depends on you ooo
Is 344$

Not financial advice o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2021
Prechboy:
please did you use voter's card or what did you use and can I use my national ID slip?
I used the new plastic national Id card. If you have drivers licence you can use it, I don't think they accept that nin paper again. Try kucoin, easy verification no stress.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I'm tilted towards some turbulence before ATH
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 8:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Taidi:

I used the new plastic national Id card. If you have drivers licence you can use it, I don't think they accept that nin paper again. Try kucoin, easy verification no stress.
kucoin no dey accept nin paper too nah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kemistri4(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2021
This SLP na useless coin o

Sol giving me joy on a constant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 8:50am On Aug 30, 2021
I see Mbox going the way of Axs

(1) (2) (3) ... (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) ... (3647) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Shydon(m), Deppysit(m), BleedGraphix, psalm68(m), MamaFutures(f), ojonugway(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.