Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3301079 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
ICP wan start undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
BTC.
Double bottom
1H
49500?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alaska90(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
lavylilly:

#Gate_IO_Spot �

RFOX/USDT �

Entry 0.71 ~~
Targets

CQT/USDT �
Entry
Target

Please do use Gate_IO exchange?

I heard that they dont allow withdraw of money like that....saw that on reviews online

Please what your opinion about Gate_IO?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Trex4(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC shocked cheesy
which coin is this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2021
ugonology:
This thread reminds me of how I started my journey into crypto grin....back in 2016/17 I had to buy some crypto so as to join some Ponzi schemes (the country was lite with many crazy Ponzi schemes at that time). I knew nothing about crypto but YouTube gave me all the education I needed, I joined and subscribed to most crypto communities and realised that this stuff (crypto) was really the future. Around early 2017, the crash came...the Ponzi schemes crashed, bitcoin along with all other alt coins plummeted in price. It was really ugly! But I had gone too far to turn back, I watched an interview of chamath palihapitiya( former executive at Facebook) dude is one young smart billionaire in the US. He advised that the period of a price crash in BTC was the best time to buy, I picked this....and have continued to save every penny that crossed my hands in BTC. Today, the compound value of my BTC portfolio after 4 years is mind burgling, sometimes I wake up in the morning and just scream ahhhhh grin grin grin...like, where all this money come from shocked
But I ain't cashing out, I really don't have a solid plan of what to do with the money. Also, the current forecasts from most tech genius points towards 100k$ by December 2021(for BTC) and I believe this is feasible, because there is an unprecedented case of institutional adoption, most billionaires are also integrating BTC as a part of there financial portfolio.
The Nigerian government on the other hand is hell bent on destroying the naira with her implosive fiscal policies, incessant borrowings and a central bank that is built on cannibalistic monetary policies....so withdrawal to naira is a NO NO! never save or hold in naira!

My advice to anyone who intends to join and invest in the crypto space:
1) get educated on crpto- YouTube is the greatest university of our time,( it's also the lazy man's school wink) you will be shocked at how much you will gain, but if you prefer a more traditional form of learning, try enrolling for crpto related courses on udemy or Coursera.org, most of these courses are free.

2) Have a plan- (hold for the long term) what do you really want from crpto? a few hundred thousand? Millions? Or even billions of naira?....truth is, with crypto you can achieve any of these. What you need is a plan and a time frame, earmark a certain portion of your income that will go into your crpto investment and be disciplined to stick to it. Also, bitcoin might seem expensive today at 40k$ but people also felt it was too expensive few years ago when it was 10k$, understand it has huge future prospects and it's too early to place a price tag on it! Lastly on this.... DON'T SELL EARLY!! until you hit your target price.
while starting, I remember selling 0.2btc in Feb of 2017 for 105k naira because I wanted to buy a PS3 console, today that 0.2 BTC is nearly 4million naira embarassed embarassed. . So be disciplined, stick to a plan.

3) stick to the main utility coins- I hear people here talk of buying siacoin, nano and dogecoin... well, every Mallam with his own kettle, but from a personal stand point they all fall under my shitcoin list.yes...! Except you are a professional swing trader with deep knowledge of both technical and fundamental analysis, I will advice you stay off these kinds of dummy coins! Don't be penny wise, trying to invest in worthless coins because they are cheap and affordable, some of us don't even as much as check the white papers, projects or prospects of these shitty coins before jumping on them. Please, stay off them...As a starter stay with bitcoin, etherium and ripple/litecoin.

4) Don't freak out!!!- from time to time the crpto world is rocked with government attacks, political scandals and technical glitches. This is exactly what is happening to ripple now, there is usually a sharp loss of value as most frightened investors would cash out to save the value of their crpto assets. But they are going about it wrongly. Whenever this happens, you must buy this ( major utility coins) in bulk, as this is usually the only time you will possibly get them cheap and they 90% of the time will bounce back and even exceed their previous price range. So if you are looking for where to start, ripple is your best bet, followed by etherium and bitcoin. But if you have the money, shoot for the king(BTC) it's not too late.

Lastly...I will recommend that starters use roqqu or luno app, it's the best and convenient for those with little or no experience.
Good luck.
Thank you for your Last statement sir, but since the government ban Naira How can I buy coin with Naira on roqqu or luno

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
TheZebra:
I have made over 100k profit just with $eth in 3 months.

During the corona lockdown, I bought 60k worth with intention of selling to get like 10k profit, but then i started reading and learning and also heard about the upcoming bullrun and altseason. So i held on and didn't sell. 3months later, as of today, i have made over 120k profit minus my capital and the bullrun hasn't even begin�

P. S for starters, don't use roqqu, infact, run from roqqu, nigerian owned platforms are just so plane stoopeed in handling customers. Use luno and avoid depression by roqqu, i have warned oo
But I heard you cannot buy crypto with Naira on luno now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC shocked cheesy

If you miss BNB
KCS should be your target
You remember when bnb was $13
Kcs is $13 now o

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Imamii:

Everything is wrong with Roqqu now. Best advice is to avoid them.
But for starters who want to understand simple crypto we Go for it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2021
For everyone looking to learn about NFTs and how to play them, go checkout @punk6529. He did a kind of expository on how to ape in some hours.

Link : https://mobile.twitter.com/punk6529/status/1431931687034830850

But from what I read thus far, I think playing NFTs on Ethereum is for big boys (Gas fee and minimum amounts 0.01 ETH)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Use other Exchanges don't loose sleep on it
Hassanmaye:

Thank you for your Last statement sir, but since the government ban Naira How can I buy coin with Naira on roqqu or luno

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lavylilly: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

But for starters who want to understand simple crypto we Go for it
Use YouTube to your advantage

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by waploger(m): 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Nawao match wan start PSG don drop undecided

wetin dem drop?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
I check the price of one of my moonshot now and I felt pain.

I did heavy research on the project, I went in huge but during the last capitulation I successfully sold the bottom, I forgot my research, I forgot why I bought, I forgot the roadmap and I sold the bottom (honestly then sha the only moonshot coin I felt if we entered a bear market would survive was SOL)

I check the price and it has X5 from where I sold.

See in this crypto we are all learning! Everyday we try to be better.

Make I use the tears in my eyes take buy KYL.

For the curious ones the coin is Slim in the Sol ecosystem, got in around 0.17cent sold at 0.21cent during capitulation after holding to highs of 0.8, current price is $1.

Another angle was I invested 1/3 of my portfolio (poor risk management) and I couldn’t watch it burn.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
waploger:

wetin dem drop?
bro na crypto mata, PSG coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
SaintUlot:

Crypto ain't for the faint hearted, na on top 300k naira you dey cry like this? when another person's portfolio have shed over 500,000usd within 24 hrs and he ain't even bothered. That's why it's good to invest what you can afford to lose. In crypto, you don't look @ profit alone, you consider loses as well, crypto could either make or rekt you.
Can you loose All your money in crypto, I mean your money to turn to 0.00

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
sats:

If you miss BNB
Kcs is $13 now o
I don't even know the coin and dats was he posted so I was laughing with da emoji
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ebowo:

Infact I prefer roqqu, I understand it better lower charges too, with good network connection they don't waste your time
Are you still using roqqu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mrsteel: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

I did heavy research on the project, I went in huge but during the last capitulation I successfully sold the bottom, I forgot my research, I forgot why I bought, I forgot the roadmap and I sold the bottom (honestly then sha the only moonshot coin I felt if we entered a bear market would survive was SOL)

For the curious ones the coin is Slim in the Sol ecosystem, got in around 0.17cent sold at 0.21cent during capitulation after holding to highs of 0.8, current price is $1.

Another angle was I invested 1/3 of my portfolio (poor risk management) and I couldn’t watch it burn.
Don't be greedy!
It could have been X5 of loss if u hadn't sold.
No matter the research u might have made, the unexpected can always happen.
What u did, was just being not greedy & followed your calculations. So whether it is doing 1000% shouldn't get to u now. In crypto trading, the price won't always end at the point we decide to sell, it will always go up or down, so long as u meet your target, it shouldn't bother u!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jheypeel(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taidi:
[b][/b]
How do you fund your roqqu acct please?
Co ask

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
jedisco:
Hopefully, ICP breaks out soon... Been holding since 40ish... Targeting 100 on this...
A rally past 100 should bring 120-150 quite quickly

Still developing..... What I'm hoping to see on this is a rally to 80, retest of 70 and continuation upwards, might look to add something on a retest......

When I look at the daily chart on binaz (2nd), I get more excited....
Obviously 100 is the next target... Good chance it'd be eventually taken... After which 120-150 is game

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hey Guys,

Happy Sunday to you all!

If there has been one thing constantly on the mind of those in the crypto markets, it is the prospect of a Bitcoin ETF. Ever since 2017, it has been that illusive object that we have all been focusing on.

However, things may have taken a turn for the worse recently given comments that were made by the SEC. No, its not that these are not likely to be issued soon. It's more that the type of instruments that are likely to be issued are not what the market has been looking for. Instruments that could make it that much more volatile.

These are the CME backed futures ETFs that everyone has been talking about. Since comments made by Gary Gensler at the Aspen securities summit, there have been a surge of applications for these futures backed ETFs.

Read exactly what these futures ETFs are and how they function, take a look at their use in the traditional markets and why they are far from ideal for the Bitcoin markets. Also break down the risks that are likely to come from these instruments and how they are likely to impact on the Bitcoin markets.

Hope you guys enjoy!

P.S. This was a pretty holy disclaimer �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Can you loose All your money in crypto, I mean your money to turn to 0.00
Yes, familiarize yourself with crypto information fort before delving into it.
Learning=Earning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lahp(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
solana is doing well

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
BTW, whats making xtz to pump?
It's been disappointing for months and all of a sudden goes on a sustained rally....

In the days, xtz and link na 5 nd 6
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibk2020: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
sats:

If you miss BNB
Kcs is $13 now o
Kcs is one of my retirement coin.
Not selling less than $500 each

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oviebright: 8:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
I’m a newbie here I’ve been trying to deposit money into my luno account for days. Saying deposit isn’t possible. Why Is it not working?
Looking for a coin to buy for long term investment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lucremoy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

how did you check the price of slim?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
PSG....

Been watching this for a while... Love the hype around it... Believe it'd give me a 2x soon enough...

So far it seems to be holding the daily support after the first selloff... Not so interested here.... I'm looking for something lower.... Preferably between 26-31 with a 60 target

Maybe they even lose or draw today...mk the move complete

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taidi:
[b][/b]
Buy usdt from binance, then send to roqqu using trc usdt wallet from roqqu, then sell the usdt in the roqqu to naira from there u can buy any coin of ur choice. Make sure to use trc usdt wallet both binance and roqqu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oviebright: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
Weirdgee:
Buy usdt from binance, then send to roqqu using trc usdt wallet from roqqu, then sell the usdt in the roqqu to naira from there u can buy any coin of ur choice. Make sure to use trc usdt wallet both binance and roqqu
Omo this process nor too long?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oviebright: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Taidi:
[b][/b]
Omo bro just go and download Bundle an app for buying all sort of crypto and it converts all ur dealing to naira rate so u know much each coin is in naira. And all it’s a direct process of buying and selling. Simple and easy for rookies like us especially.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
akpa666:
please what coin can I buy with 10,000 naira
Litecoin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1222) (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: seunmsg(m), mindtricks, TradingGod, Brayss(m), armadeo(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.