Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321890 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (3654) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moses247(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mcquine:

The bottom is around 19.8k - 20k from 2017 and who says we can't go lower than that in cryptocurrency anything is possible just trade carefully.

NB: Not a financial advice
That's it. Anything is possible in this space. Just know how to manage Ur Risk's and u are safe.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
DieRich5:
bro sometimes TA na shit............. I'm fvckin tire of TA chart everywhere, NL ND Twitter meh just let btc do it thing cus I know btc ain't going to 20 or 21k undecided sometimes things change dats life
U can't predict the future of btc
It's not shit man..technical analysis gives you a predictive view as to what will happen in future..fundamental analysis just affirms the technical charting..

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
jedisco:

Congrats on sniping your bids....

But this one you bought a betece selloff, usually, you prefer to permutate during a selloff and keep outta the market..... wetin com change your mind this time around?

Last selloff was structural after that palaver about environmental impact. I couldn't be sure when it would bottom as that was a major issue I could see impacting institutional investment

This time, I just dey follow your format of saying BeeTee will be the play for the time being.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
karkinase:

It's not shit man..technical analysis gives you a predictive view as to what will happen in future..fundamental analysis just affirms the technical charting..
I said sometimes undecided yeah I believe in TA but if I say I believe BTC is going to 21k I'll be fooling myself.............

TA is a assumption not a fact so is a 50/50 thing, btc can change movements anytime ND TA can't do anytime about it

I hate saying this but Don't put ur full hope in TA.........if TA is 100% I'm sure some people will never ever lose money in future trading.......

I follow some TA pro in Twitter ND still Dem re losing money sometimes in future
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
doclek:
If you are looking for a gem, and serious about making money, pls enter in with near protocol to earn free para token.
Follow the steps below:

Buy Near protocol from any exchange

Deposit it into your near wallet, if you don't have one currently, you can create one here - https://wallet.near.org/

Follow the bellow link to deposit your $Near for the $PARAS IDO

https://app.skyward.finance/sale/23?r=drlekmak.near

You would be able to claim your $Paras token when the sales ends.

Happy investing
i thought sale have ended?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
$PARAS IDO

I like IDOs that make no noise - there was one some weeks ago (terra stations) that silently did an IDO with over 100X profits.

I never do any research on this one, I just ape in. The only thing i know is that they are the Opensea of Near Ecosystem, also total supply is just 100,000,000

If you want to get in.

Buy near from any exchange

Deposit into the near wallet, you can create one here - https://wallet.near.org/

Follow the bellow link to deposit your $Near for the $PARAS IDO

https://app.skyward.finance/sale/23?r=wiseone.near

You would be able to claim your $Paras token when the sales ends, in less than 24hrs.

Good luck.

Ape responsibly.

Update on this.

Presale has ended.

Sales is ongoing and would last till 25th of September. Trading on reef finance would start once sales end.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reeefe(m): 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Update on this.

Presale has ended.

Sales is ongoing and would last till 25th of September. Trading on reef finance would start once sales end.

pls what happens after the sales end? and we claim all the $paras to the $near wallet. what is the next step
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
sigh.....

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Everywhere stewwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2021
You win sometime and you loose sometime

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please What is the meaning of your account has been limited to withdrawals only on binance?
Because I have been verified already, that is the intermediate verification.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2021
Btc on the way to bottomless pit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2021
This is gonna be a wake up to green.

If U still wake up to red no shaking!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2021
Daemo111:

If U get better money, buy GALA now! U won't regret it

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Please What is the meaning of your account has been limited to withdrawals only on binance?
Because I have been verified already, that is the intermediate verification.

You probably didn't complete the verification.
You can try and see if you can complete it now , if not just remove your funds to avoid stories that touch

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2021
This dip no be here.... When you thought you have bought the dip undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2021
Una still Dy buy this dip undecided
The money I'm losing is ok, I don't wanna add to it cus I'm not really feeling the hit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 7:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tolu181:
a coin with total supply of quadrillion
With price of 9 decimal point is a shitcoin to me
That a coin as a quadrillion supply does not mean it can’t make you rich. It seems in cryptō currency there is this ideology that if a coin can’t enter 1$ it can’t make you rich….LOL. I agree quadrillion coín can’t enter 1$ but they can still make you piles of money, if it is a promising project….Don’t trust a cōin total supply be it Low or High for it can deceive you grin

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
dayo229:
This dip no be here.... When you thought you have bought the dip undecided

LOL. I'm avoiding anything crypto including buying dips until we get green dildos for now. Topped up BNB and bought some UNI... Closed for the year when it comes to buying. Time to focus attention on other things.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoluwajiPieters: 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2021
DieRich5:
Una still Dy buy this dip undecided
The money I'm losing is ok, I don't wanna add to it cus I'm not really feeling the hit cheesy

You're not the only one chief. All the dips I bought have dipped further. I can't even check my PNL 'cos it's a mess.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
The risk to BTC right now is coming from the stock market in general. If you are not keeping.eyes on that, you are not keeping eyes on BTC

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2021
Fundamental analysis and technical analysis work hand in hand. Fundamental analysis is an external factor... if we can control the external factor then technical analysis is more sophisticated..

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Supports are 42k, and 38k.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Support for sol are, 133, 108 and 96.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
Tolu181:
Btc on the way to bottomless pit
37k incoming

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:31pm On Sep 21, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

That a coin as a quadrillion supply does not mean it can’t make you rich. It seems in cryptō currency there is this ideology that if a coin can’t enter 1$ it can’t make you rich….LOL. I agree quadrillion coín can’t enter 1$ but they can still make you piles of money, if it is a promising project….Don’t trust a cōin total supply be it Low or High for it can deceive you grin
Total supply is as important as market cap. As regards what you are saying, ignore coins with quadrillion e.g $shiba

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
Daemo111:

You are not watching the chart
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2021
htdot:
Support for sol are, 133, 108 and 96.
See awoof and discount price

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by karkinase(m): 8:46pm On Sep 21, 2021
Beeteec might test 37K short term depending on high impact volatility tomorrow. Trade safe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (3654) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: studentofTruth, Samdebest, mindtricks, Allthelight, BjaySexy(m), Overlord999(m), Kayzeed20, rilwan09, caabb55(m), santos123(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.