Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3299185 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taystee: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Mumben:
This Gala coin is showing strength, upon all d dip, it has refused to dip past a certain point. It is even on gainers list sef.

The next time I see green candles, I will always remember openheavens' advice to always take profit. Jedisco will always say nothing goes up in a straight line. This is reality...
I failed to follow this advice,two days ago was so bloody I lost my profit, coupled with some capital,next time I'll be less greedy.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 9:38am On Sep 22, 2021
htdot:

I heard some where that dot may reach 23k, 19k and 17k... just do your research for now.
23$, 19$, 17$......I am sure that is what you mean

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:41am On Sep 22, 2021
htdot:

I heard some where that dot may reach 23k, 19k and 17k... just do your research for now.
even solona never plan such target

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 9:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
naa only Solana be good project? Dot is good too but those numbers sound foreign to me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:46am On Sep 22, 2021
Dip gives everyone a level ground to start again..
Fvck you can't expect what goes up not to come down undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2021
bayobabe:
naa only Solana be good project? Dot is good too but those numbers sound foreign to me
yes I known but the 17k, 23k etc surprised me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 9:48am On Sep 22, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

I FOMOED into this IDO on sunday: bought $near at 9. 6 each and with this crash I am very concerned on the number of Near I'd get in return and whether I'd be able to break even.

I think the people that would profit more are people buying now. More nears ...more paras and thus more near when sales is over

This near/ para of a thing can one still ape in now please

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:53am On Sep 22, 2021
stillmee:

This near/ para of a thing can one still ape in now please

If you ape in today, you would be at greater advantage than us that bought near at higher prices.

But if your asking whether you would be profitable at the end...That I wouldn't be able to answer. Anything Is possible, if you feel the urge to ape in, then do so risk managingly Lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Innoxxacs: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
htdot:
If btc goes down below 37k then , we should be expecting 30k, 28k and 23k... But that is unlikely to happen and i really pray against that but who knows...
may not get there
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Taystee:

I failed to follow this advice,two days ago was so bloody I lost my profit, coupled with some capital,next time I'll be less greedy.

The frustration of not taking profit and eventually sliding into loss is greater than entering a trade and taking the loss ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mumben(f): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Taystee:

We learn everyday, experience they say is d best teacher. Kai, I don learn.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by stillmee(m): 10:28am On Sep 22, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

If you ape in today, you would be at greater advantage than us that bought near at higher prices.

But if your asking whether you would be profitable at the end...That I wouldn't be able to answer. Anything Is possible, if you feel the urge to ape in, then do so risk managingly Lol
I get ur points,Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2021
Taystee:

at least it will help you define what you want with cry.pto.

The people always shouting take profits, recycle in bbtcc have been there

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by neurowale001(m): 11:19am On Sep 22, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Thanks for this...

What are the steps to join this project...

Kindly make it understandable
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kings11ng(m): 11:26am On Sep 22, 2021
DaBogu:
Total supply is as important as market cap. As regards what you are saying, ignore coins with quadrillion e.g $shiba

Same shiba that made people millions the day it rose to it all time high? Laughable

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2021
kings11ng:

Same shiba that made people millions the day it rose to it all time high? Laughable
Same way it rektED millions from people who invested in it.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:
$PARAS IDO

I like IDOs that make no noise - there was one some weeks ago (terra stations) that silently did an IDO with over 100X profits.

I never do any research on this one, I just ape in. The only thing i know is that they are the Opensea of Near Ecosystem, also total supply is just 100,000,000

If you want to get in.

Buy near from any exchange

Deposit into the near wallet, you can create one here - https://wallet.near.org/

Follow the bellow link to deposit your $Near for the $PARAS IDO

https://app.skyward.finance/sale/23?r=wiseone.near

You would be able to claim your $Paras token when the sales ends, in less than 24hrs.

Good luck.

Ape responsibly.

For those asking, yes you can still enter the PARAS IDO.

You have no disadvantage from those who entered early.

Actually you are at an advantage as you getting near cheaper.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jendordino(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2021
Artificial Intelligence Trading Technology

AI is shaping the future of digital asset trading. Using AI, robot analyze millions of data points and execute trades at the optimal price, analysts forecast markets with greater accuracy and trading firms efficiently mitigate risk to provide for higher returns.

Learn how to trade Bitcoin/Ethereum/Cardano cryptocurrency with an Artificial Intelligence Solution

FREE ZOOM TRAINING 8PM DAILY

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

can i withdraw near from binance and like how many do I need?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
bayobabe:
23$, 19$, 17$......I am sure that is what you mean
Yea, bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
yes I known but the 17k, 23k etc surprised me.
I mean 17, 23$ not k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by htdot: 12:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
I mean 17$ 23$ 19$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
A lot of people wanted to buy SOL coin for $200. But when it went down to $120, for some reason people don't want to buy it.
grin
Extreme fear
Extreme greed
Choose when to buy yours

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
BUGOFF:
What's to consider in Market Cap, pls? How is a good MC, determined?
firstly,marketcap is calculated by multiying the current price by the circulating suppy(different from total supply),the lower the market cap of a coin,the higher the chances of it doing more x(x3,x10 and the rest) but there are many coins out there with low market cap but yet they aren't moving or doing much x,thats where usecase and marketing(exposure of the coin to the masses which eventually leads to pump and dump) come to play.so when considering the ability of a coin to do multiple x,do not consider the market cap only,other factors too affects it.

the fact that a coin has 1quadrillion total supply does not mean it cannot do 10x or 100x but personally any coin above 10billion total supply,i always ignore them and it doesn't mean its a shitcoin too.

in summary,its easier for a coin with 70,000 market cap to do 100x with the right marke.ting to become 7m market cap(which is still low) than a coin of 7m market cap to do 100x to become 700m market cap with the same marketing.

marketcap depends on circulating supply and current price of the coin.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Don't fomo enter green
Don't fomo enter red.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tsfari: 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Hey man...I know you are selling this post like you wana help but your Ultimate aim remains to promote your referral link and get more paras ...

Maybe your investment is even minimal and you are hoping to get more paras through the people that would register through your link.

Just wanted to let you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tsfari:

Hey man...I know you are selling this post like you wana help but your Ultimate aim remains to promote your referral link and get more paras ...

Maybe your investment is even minimal and you are hoping to get more paras through the people that would register through your link.

when she post about $SOL where u Dy
Bro she ain't asking for a fee so wat wrong wit her referral link.................still some people will still benefit from it undecided
I know her own Dy her body too cus she nor Dy reply some people when asking for info

Just wanted to let you know dat what u post is wrong grin

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Tsfari:

X X X X X X X This is so undesirable and unnecessary.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
So AXS enter $48 yesterday undecided
AXS is still one of the coin u buy in dip without much fear of carry a bag

SLP no go follow tongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Common...This is wrong, most of us are aware,he/she has been helping here with a lot of calls and info, I don't see anything bad in it if we decide to give back too.
Tsfari:

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3644) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Paykay, seanwilliam(m), Elliotwaveforec, pafra(m), Samdebest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.