Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3332660 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3661) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
sats:

pi coin reminds me of TBC
same pattern
chasing referral money
waste of time

U ain't smart, in Crypto you only invest what you can AFFORD to lose be it TIME MONEY or data.....nothing like waste of time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
GrimmFX:

During the flash dump
Made
623% return on ETH futures on binance
Damn, how does this future works ?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mohzus: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
cappyolu:

Run away oo , e get why them no they too talk about am

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mohzus:

don't tell him to run away, nobody's knows if na future go favor am pass

People re making it From it same way people re losing

Also same way people re making it From spot ND people re down 80% cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mohzus:

Anytime I click on it on B.nance, I see a Risk/Caution pop up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
cappyolu:

You need serious drilling to trade it so go learn and master it cos its not for KID

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dantastic01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
cappyolu:

You see, that RISK is REAL.
If you don't have mental strength and mental shock absolver just avoid it like a plague because it can break down in the twinkling of an eye. BUT if you can do your homework: first lock up your emotions, use the right leverage, DON'T joke with ST/TP, Having a sound knowledge of support and resistance, And you need BTC and luck on your side grin Remember it's easier said than done. THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
cappyolu:

No go there
If you no sabi
Dem go liquidate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Market will crash dz 9t, get ready

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kealmin:

Run go crash am if E no crash.
Majority are stucked, frustrated by the market and loosing money yet U are here spilling doom shii.

Pls shut d fk up if U can't b positive.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maicraze20: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
My patience this weekend makes me happy...I no FOMOo ,I got burnt last week lost some money ....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sunndaywillie: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Daemo111:

Run go crash am if E no crash.
Majority are stucked, frustrated by the market and loosing money yet U are here spilling doom shii.

Pls shut d fk up if U can't b positive.
that's why I like twitter, once you mute or block people like that, you no go see them again

Why seun hasn't upgraded nairaland to that point is what I don't understand, e for make sense

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sunndaywillie:
that's why I like twitter, once you mute or block people like that, you no go see them again

Why seun hasn't upgraded nairaland to that point is what I don't understand, e for make sense

this man, u no get joy grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kealmin:
You said the same thing 2 days ago

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmyreal4(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kealmin:
Prophet of doom angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin

I am looking forward to d e-naira, I just hope it's half as cool as I imagine it in my head. Make CBN no disappoint me pls

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Elsueno:
grin

I am looking forward to d e-naira, I just hope it's half as cool as I imagine it in my head. Make CBN no disappoint me pls

I hope you no imagine #1 to $1 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
OllyArt:

You need serious drilling to trade it so go learn and master it cos its not for KID
Omo, let me just stick to what I know, normal day trading, make I no go liquidate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
dantastic01:

You see, that RISK is REAL.
If you don't have mental strength and mental shock absolver just avoid it like a plague because it can break down in the twinkling of an eye. BUT if you can do your homework: first lock up your emotions, use the right leverage, DON'T joke with ST/TP, Having a sound knowledge of support and resistance, And you need BTC and luck on your side grin Remember it's easier said than done. THIS IS NOT A FINANCIAL ADVICE, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
Its really not for kids in trading as someone just alighted. Oh boy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
sats:

No go there
If you no sabi
Dem go liquidate you
sighs, all this YouTube guys made it sound so easy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kealmin:
Cant wait, it been green all day. Still waiting for 2’900/usd deal to execute, $Eth
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
BREAKING: Bitfinex just spent $23.7 million in fees to make a single Ethereum transaction

Crypto exchange Bitfinex just paid $23.7 million in transaction fees to send $100,000 of tether (USDT) in what was presumably a bit of a slip up. 
The exchange made the transaction around two hours ago, according to block explorer Etherscan. The transaction was sent from one of Bitfinex’s main wallets and the money ended up at one of Deversifi’s wallets — a non-custodial exchange that was spun out of Bitfinex in 2019.
The transaction was a smart contract interaction with the amount of tether sent to one wallet before being passed along to Deversifi’s wallet. It used the newly implemented EIP-1559 type of transaction, which was designed to make Ethereum fees easier to predict.
The transaction was included in a block that was mined by an unknown Ethereum miner, who ranks in the top ten miners by blocks mined over the last seven days.
This may be the largest Ethereum transaction fee ever paid in dollar terms. Previous notable occasions include two transactions that were made in June 2020 that added up to $5.2 million in fees.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Market will crash weda u like it or not just wait and see, the btc u are seeing at 43k today u shall see it no more at 43k 2moro rather u will see it at 39k 2moro. This is base on logistics
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
$Eth filled at $2998k, I’ll take 6 to 8% profit, hope we go for another dip early October so I can BTD

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kealmin:
Market will crash weda u like it or not just wait and see, the btc u are seeing at 43k today u shall see it no more at 43k 2moro rather u will see it at 39k 2moro. This is base on logistics
We never can tell, it could be green tomorrow, Other Alt coyns are dipping but BTC is staying strong shows people are moving fund from alt to BTC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Rubbiish:
This China news just confirmed what many of u post here is born out of sentiments with zero analysis. I am very sure majority of u are still in shock btcee is still maintaining the 43k region up till now after the China news. You all thought by now btcee would be around 30+ region. Reason u all were projecting 30+. I will really want to advice newbies to be very careful of what they read here. A lot of the posts here can be very misleading & I know some people lose money because of certain things they read here. Do not make hasty decisions because of the things u read here!

China is just a disrupter......... China wants to launch their own crypto currency....... Hence unsettling the market......... grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mohzus: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
DieRich5:
don't tell him to run away, nobody's knows if na future go favor am pass

People re making it From it same way people re losing

Also same way people re making it From spot ND people re down 80% cheesy

Someone that was asking how it works . You think just trading for some years means you're good to do futures or cfd's . Don't be moved by the gains shown
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elsueno: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
dayo229:

I hope you no imagine #1 to $1 grin grin

grin With the kind of people we have at the helm, it will take a miracle from God to happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by onyeogalu1(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
For Just airdrop

Just token for people wey Sabi

https://just-token.com/?ref=BPOQYF
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Weirdgee: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

A teams that has a product don’t usually talk about their token.

They keep working on the product and the token would catch up.

When tarot was 40cents people kept asking when moon, dev didn’t answer, kept working on the product now it $1.4.

When SLIM was crashing, went went below IDO, Team said nothing about the token kept building now over X20 up.

Good teams know to focus on the product not the token.

A focus on the product drives the token price down temporarily but when the product is ready, the token would fly.

This is especially true for utility token.
So much wisdom man....my number 1 fan here
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaBogu: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2021
cappyolu:
WNo be juju be this? One force dey bring an down another dey push am up
Market manipulation

(1) (2) (3) ... (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) ... (3661) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, sheanzy(m), Ifexxi, Disembark, Quitmast, Kobicove(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.