Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3382429 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 5:53am On Sep 29, 2021
41k is the new 28k
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lexusgs430: 6:12am On Sep 29, 2021
nsiba:

Crypto no get junction but "affordable" risk, no risk no glory.

The point you sell your position, reduce your loss risks or TP......... You don reach your junction........ cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2021
sats:
41k is the new 28k
smiley

I'm just glad we stay above 40k

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OllyArt(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2021
I told you everything wey go up must to come down

October will favour us
Big news for BTC this October

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by coolfredo(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
StrafordSTONES:

Bro i bought some paras but dont really know how n whre to sell it . Pls can u direct me on how to go abt it.

That's usually the idea.

Anyways the truth is that I went into the project with a view to cash out post sales not necessarily for long term; reaason I wanted to cut loss as e go south. But with this mention, I would read more about the product and consider re-entering.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

An illiterate wouldn't even type this

When you are too dumb insults would be the only thing you know enjoy your self.

Ignorant people can only learn from mistakes good luck with that.

[/b]Guys on this forum note that this guy quoted is a scammer do business with him at your own peril.[b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MJBOLT: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Guy,shut the fvck up and stop spewing trash like a fool.

Damiloladuke is a legit P2P trader,i have been doing transactions with him since May.

Mcquine:

When you are too dumb insults would be the only thing you know enjoy your self.

Ignorant people can only learn from mistakes good luck with that.

[/b]Guys on this forum note that this guy quoted is a scammer do business with him at your own peril.[b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Ethereum miners are balling with peoples money o. Why trade when you can make millions in transaction fees.
How do I go about mining?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

An illiterate wouldn't even type this

A smart guy would do his research properly before trying to scam people.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Guy,shut the fvck up and stop spewing trash like a fool.

Damiloladuke is a legit P2P trader,i have been doing transactions with him since May.

A dummy like you are always part of the gang.

[/b]Guys and investors should watch this two Damiloladuke and MJBOLT I can only say so much.[b]

Do your research and only transact with reliable exchangers I know these kind scammers too well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

A smart guy would do his research properly before trying to scam people.

Keep on disgracing your family and lineage.

Thats the official Bsscan page for Shiba Inu and that's the official website I circled for you, incase you chose to remain a dumb fool.

No scam/clone coin can get the privilege of using the website of the original developers of a coin on Bsscan

But I don't blame you, it's always difficult to convince a confused and frustrated being

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Keep on disgracing your family and lineage.

Thats the official Bsscan page for Shiba Inu and that's the official website I circled for you, incase you chose to remain a dumb fool.

No scam/clone coin can get the privilege of using the website of the original developers of a coin on Bsscan

But I don't blame you, it's always difficult to convince a confused and frustrated being

Who says scam tokens don't have holders.

The official websites have made it clear times without number that Shiba Inu is just an ERC20 Token anything otherwise is a scam.

I'm not surprised that you are this dumb but at least do a little research before you try to scam anyone or invest.

I wasn't gonna reply you but I think have spare time.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

A dummy like you are always part of the gang.

[/b]Guys and investors should watch this two Damiloladuke and MJBOLT I can only say so much.[b]

Do your research and only transact with reliable exchangers I know these kind scammers too well.

What I've done for this country as a legit business person will only be your dream for the next 10 years.

Search for Agunbiade Sanya News on Google and you can see how a short visit to my laptop desk and 30minutes of my time can either make or destroy you.

Rather than calm down and learn, you're spewing trash. You think everyone here is a kid.

To burst your brain. I gained admission into university in 2002. Do an estimate of my age... I am not part of the generation of scammers.

In fact if I write to get scammers convicted and jailed. Fool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
odysey:

How do I go about mining?
You will need to buy mining machines, the bigger the better. To mine more you will need a mining station consisting of 1000 to as much as 20,000 individual GPU mining machines. The issue with mining is that it consumes much power and produces lots of noise too. Checkout what a Btc mining station looks like below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4qbkQ3cK8

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

What I've done for this country as a legit business person will only be your dream for the next 10 years.

Search for Agunbiade Sanya News on Google and you can see how a short visit to my laptop desk and 30minutes of my time can either make or destroy you.

Rather than calm down and learn, you're spewing trash. You think everyone here is a kid.

To burst your brain. I gained admission into university in 2002. Do an estimate of my age... I am not part of the generation of scammers.

In fact if I write to get scammers convicted and jailed. Fool

Your life history is non of my business.

Stop misleading people with false information just to scam them.

You and your likes are the reason Nigerians are laughed at in forums for trying to scam them.

Don't worry I'll post more clips for you to see the damage you and your likes have caused.

You should be ashamed of yourself and for that nigga MjBOLT I'm watching him too.

It wouldn't kill you If you conduct a clean business for once in your life now would it ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Cannicus: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
sats:
41k is the new 28k
smiley

The number of buy orders at $40500 lasan.

Those orders were at 40k yesterday.

Seems the buyers moved up their bids when they weren't filled yesterday.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Anyone experiencing this?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
OllyArt:
I told you everything wey go up must to come down

October will favour us
Big news for BTC this October
The dip no be for here, September has always been red or having the lowest percentage increase

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
These photos are from the official Litecoin telegram group where some of your Brothers are embarrassing their Families.

If you look a the details location to be more precise you know what I'm talking about these fools sometimes are not even half as smart as f***king he-goat.

There are just too many to post here.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:32am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

Your life history is non of my business.

Stop misleading people with false information just to scam them.

You and your likes are the reason Nigerians are laughed at in forums for trying to scam them.

Don't worry I'll post more clips for you to see the damage you and your likes have caused.

You should be ashamed of yourself and for that nigga MjBOLT I'm watching him too.

It wouldn't kill you If you conduct a clean business for once in your life now would it ?

The only problem here is if I ever scammed your father or duped you of your meagre life savings.

I cant seem to fathom why you are sounding so pained over a coin everyone sells on Binance. If Shiba Inu Bep20 is scam, then call out Binance for listing a scam coin on their site, abi did I claim to you I created the token.

Are you frustrated out of your used phone selling business. Do you feel threatened someone is seemingly doing better than you.

This will be the last time I'll accept your scamming-tag allegation.

The next defamatory words you'll say, I can assure you it'll be a letter from my lawyers. Do you think I joke with my image?

You can try me on this.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

The only problem here is if I ever scammed your father or duped you of your meagre life savings.

I cant seem to fathom why you are sounding so pained over a coin everyone sells on Binance. If Shiba Inu Bep20 is scam, then call out Binance for listing a scam coin on their site, abi did I claim to you I created the token.

Are you frustrated out of your used phone selling business. Do you feel threatened someone is seemingly doing better than you.

This will be the last time I'll accept your scamming-tag allegation.

The next defamatory words you'll say, I can assure you it'll be a letter from my lawyers. Do you think I joke with my image?

You can try me on this.

Shut tha f up you cheap thief.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Been laughing over this. But seriously this is real. I don't sleep because I'm trying hard to make a lot of money from the internet.
Jameselias:

So u mean that, 'mazinewmoney' that doesn't slp is something .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:
Anyone experiencing this?

Reminder: Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade in 10 minutes. The upgrade will take approximately 2 hours.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

Shut tha f up you cheap thief.

Call me a scammer once again if you'll not be summoned, even in that Kano that you are based.

I'll show you that days of hiding behind keypads to defame people have passed us... It will shock you

Frustrated aboki.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Please my account shows trading suspended sad
Please is it general
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
This morning violence and exchange of words over nothing on this thread today is just bad. Please sheath your swords and move ahead.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Call me a scammer once again if you'll not be summoned, even in that Kano that you are based.

I'll show you that days of hiding behind keypads to defame people have passed us... It will shock you

Frustrated aboki.

F U C K I N G SCAMMER.

I can do this all day.

If you can at least afford 3 square meal a day you won't be here trying to sell a scam shitcoin.

1. Scammer busted more to go.

Hahahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

F U C K I N G SCAMMER.

I can do this all day.

If you can at least afford 3 square meal a day you won't be here trying to sell a scam shitcoin.

Hahahaha

Check time of the screenshot. The year your entire lineage afford this, Nigerian would have been 500 years old.

I won't reply you again.

Eagles don't mingle with pigs

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Check time of the screenshot. The year your entire lineage afford this, Nigerian would have been 500 years old.

I won't reply you again.

Eagles don't mingle with pigs

F U C K I N G SCAMMER.

I can do this all day.

Hahahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2021
dayo229:

Reminder: Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade in 10 minutes. The upgrade will take approximately 2 hours.
oh

I thought i got banned, lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Violence is good at least once in a week or month undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 8:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

F U C K I N G SCAMMER.

I can do this all day.

Hahahaha

At least you now see that you just destroyed an opportunity of learning legit Cryptocurrency exchange business. That is how millions of people from your part of the country are wasting away due to ignorance.

Next time, learn to calm down. Even if you feel the Shiba I was selling was fake (which isn't) you would correct and guide me and not label me a scammer for selling a coin i buy on Binance.

But I won't blame you, buying coins might even be far from your reality.

Stick to your goat, donkey buy4me business and if you need help acquiring digital skills, check out my old blog https://www.agunbiadesanya.com/, I can still get some old skills to teach you for free

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Paykay, Chikacha and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.