Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379921 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

At least you now see that you just destroyed an opportunity of learning legit Cryptocurrency exchange business. That is how millions of people from your part of the country are wasting away due to ignorance.

Next time, learn to calm down. Even if you feel the Shiba I was selling was fake (which isn't) you would correct and guide me and not label me a scammer for selling a coin i buy on Binance.

But I won't blame you, buying coins might even be far from your reality.

Stick to your goat, donkey buy4me business and if you need help acquiring digital skills, check out my old blog https://www.agunbiadesanya.com/, I can still get some old skills to teach you for free

Learn from a Thief? Come on now LoL
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sats: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Check time of the screenshot. The year your entire lineage afford this, Nigerian would have been 500 years old.

I won't reply you again.

Eagles don't mingle with pigs

Small argument
Next thing
"I have more money than you"

Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
sats:

Small argument
Next thing

Lmao

Did you read where he wrote I couldn't afford 3 sqaure meals? So make he see say I be glutton...I dey eat anything

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by odysey: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You will need to buy mining machines, the bigger the better. To mine more you will need a mining station consisting of 1000 to as much as 20,000 individual GPU mining machines. The issue with mining is that it consumes much power and produces lots of noise too. Checkout what a Btc mining station looks like below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4qbkQ3cK8

Thanks
You for just tell me not to bother, I been think say there's a small machine out there and with the 8hrs light and poor data speed I for fit dey mine 1btc or 3eth in 3mths
But this video they have a warehouse with lots of stuff including fast internet and steady power 7btc a day

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 9:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Tolu181:
Anyone experiencing this?
upgrade for 2hrs starting from 7am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:04am On Sep 29, 2021
Uncle that's Nigerians for you
sats:

Small argument
Next thing

Lmao
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2021
DieRich5:
upgrade for 2hrs starting from 7am
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by StrafordSTONES(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=coolfredo post=106269898][/quote]

Go to app.ref.finance,

Connect your near wallet, click on deposit to move the paras token from your near wallet to the platform...Then swap it into Wneear. When you have done that, still visit the deposit page, then click on withdraw to transfer from the platform to your near wallet. It will automatically convert the Wnear to near in your wallet.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Mcquine:

Learn from a Thief? Come on now LoL

Stuborness will keep you in poverty as the Goats in the North. Na your papa and his father be thief.

Don't worry Chima, you'll hear from my colleagues in your state before months end.

You'll learn a sweet lesson

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Stuborness will keep you in poverty as the Goats in the North. Na your papa and his father be thief.

Hahahaha

[/b]OFFICIAL: damiloladuke[b]

Is a scammer Transact with him or anything affiliated with him at your own risk I have done my bit here.

I'm out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Don't worry Chima, you'll hear from my colleagues in your state before months end.

hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Shivering whooooooo! I'm scared. Hahahaha

I hope you won't change your username here because I'll be waiting.

Let me see what this Thief is worth. Hahahaha

Date Booked: Today's date September 29th 2021.
I'll come back here and remind you in a few days time.

Hahahaha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2021
SUPERPACK:
This morning violence and exchange of words over nothing on this thread today is just bad. Please sheath your swords and move ahead.
Their blood is hot that the market is crashing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Check time of the screenshot. The year your entire lineage afford this, Nigerian would have been 500 years old.

I won't reply you again.

Eagles don't mingle with pigs

Hehe...we could tone down with the language...

What you posted is not a screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 9:58am On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:

Hehe...we could tone down with the language...

What you posted is not a screenshot

It's a what? Because it has a phone design? Make una dey use better phone. My phone does that after your make a screenshot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 10:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Reeefe:
please those of you that said. "when Messi scores psg coin will rise " e no rise for this side ohh . abi my app get issues?
format your app or take it to a doctor grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by typicalgamer(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

Damiloladuke and McQuine e don reach for una. Too.

Please here is not a trading platform where you sell and buy crypt0.

Here is meant for exchange of ideas and trading techniques. Where beginners come to learn the art of Tra.ding. So far this place has been peaceful. Yes there has been a few arguments here and there but it’s all a friendly banter.

Since you posted selling here this place has become toxic.

I’m not calling you names or anything. Damiloladuke but here is not an exchange platform.

Please y’all should stop this little pettiness.

And I believe before you posted you didn’t see anyone advertising c0ins for sale.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2021
All said, there are two things I find odd are

1. Those offering to sell 'million coins' of feg and shib to others... How do they determine the actual market rate, how to they send these coyns across. I see this group as trying to take advantage of naive folks. Isn't it easier to just signpost people on how to safely buy those coins on exchanges.

2. The second group is those still promoting pi coin. We dealt with this issue on the earlier pages of this thread... Fact is, at this stage of the market one shouldn't be 'mining' worthless stuff on your phone aiming for whatever mainet launch. Pi is just a data mine... They make their money by mining your data and advertising stuff to you

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

You think you can come on here and Scam people from their hard earned Money.

I told you I have your time now you Thief.

I just hope you don't disappear from this forum after all this threat from now till the end of the month of SEPTEMBER like you already stated.

[/b]NB: Let this be warning to the other scammers reading this post I'm watching you all.

SHAMELESS NIGERIANS[b]
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

It's a what? Because it has a phone design? Make una dey use better phone. My phone does that after your make a screenshot

That's odd... I've not come across a phone that takes screenshots that way...
BTW, this is not an asset bragging contest

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by toby345(m): 10:24am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

so that makes your phone a better phone wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dayo229: 10:28am On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:

He might not even own up to that amount on his screenshot.... There are some shitcoins that you buy that will only show the number of coin you have instead of the amount in related to price.....

I remember the time I bought $ASS, my dashboard on TW was showing millions of dollars grin.... If I showed you the screenshot then you would think I'm a millionaire grin grin in dollars grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

ur phone na iPhone 11,12 or any Samsung
If not, what u wrote is shit undecided so wat fone re u using angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
damiloladuke:

What is d meaning of this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2021
DieRich5:
ur phone na iPhone 11,12 or any Samsung
If not, what u wrote is shit undecided so wat fone re u using angry

I use Tecno Phantom X. I'm sure millions of people can't afford that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by damiloladuke: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
jedisco:
All said, there are two things I find odd are

1. Those offering to sell 'million coins' of feg and shib to others... How do they determine the actual market rate, how to they send these coyns across. I see this group as trying to take advantage of naive folks. Isn't it easier to just signpost people on how to safely buy those coins on exchanges.

2. The second group is those still promoting pi coin. We dealt with this issue on the earlier pages of this thread... Fact is, at this stage of the market one shouldn't be 'mining' worthless stuff on your phone aiming for whatever mainet launch. Pi is just a data mine... They make their money by mining your data and advertising stuff to you

Jesus is LORD. jedisco I'm finished.... I sub more than 20k every month since I started mining Pi. I mine in three devices. Can you believe that most times I sub 4k Naira in a day...... Chai.... Eye don clear.. Lesson learned... I have been complaining here that Binance sucks my Mb and Gigabyte and no one has ever responded to that. I no say Binance de chop en own MB kwa o but it can't compare. Now I found the cockroach in my cupboard. End of Pi for me. Ain't mining no more. Inukwa. So na Pi de do me this thing

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2021
OpenHeaven2019:

Lol , he say him and holding nor be friends.

Just know you NGMI with this style sha.

After an “Unrealized” loss of about 30% I don Para buy more $Paras sha.

Either WGMI or we go village.

E be like say I bought the bottom yesterday oo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nsiba: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Lexusgs430:

The point you sell your position, reduce your loss risks or TP......... You don reach your junction........ cheesy

Bro in this era of greedy Whales and dumb Twitter influncers, FA and affordable risk not calculated risk is my drill

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2021
In case you are new to cryptocurrency trading kindly note that the below person or person's operating this account is a scammer and you would be doing yourself a favor by staying away from whatever service he is providing.

I done my part for you don't come here and say you weren't warned.

[/b]OFFICIAL: damiloladuke[b]

Is a scammer Transact with him or anything affiliated with him at your own risk I have done my bit here.[b]

I'm out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Luckyss(m), Allthelight, nna777, Khalling2007 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.